Daughter Of Poseidon

By Baby_Shubes

Daughter of Poseidon is a story I partially wrote a couple years ago. I am starting to write it again. More

Secrets
Demi-What
"Claimed"
My brother's Girlfriend, Annabeth:)
Boy. Oh, Boy!
Nico
Nico's Nicknames
Question/Update/Contest
Leo and Cal????
This story

Disney Music Is Emotional

70 3 4
By Baby_Shubes

*This is just filler and it doesn't need to be read, but I think it's cute and worth the read. So do with that what you will.*

After Nico left I stared to unpack while listening to old Disney Channel music, like Hanna Montana, Selena Gomez, High School Musical, and Demi Lovato. I had some new Disney, too. So with the old Disney, I had Sabrina Carpenter and Teen Beach Movie. The song "I Gotta Go My Own Way" from High School Musical came on I started tearing up. I didn't cry, because it made me sad to watch Troye and Gabriela break up. It's because when I first heard I thought of my birth mother. I thought she would say the lyrics. She had to go her own way, but she knew I would be O.K, because I always had my father watching me. Now I always have my brother listening on my conversations in my head.As Percy walks in I quickly wipe my tears, but Percy can tell I was crying, because,my face was still red and I has some tears coming. Percy was going to say some thing in 3...2...1. "Kat, what's wrong. Did Nico do something? I swear I'm going to kick his sorry ass." I giggled. I can't believe he was so protective. I mean we have only know each other for like four hours, and in those four hours I had been unconscious for one hour. He had been hanging out with Annabeth for 1 and a half. Finally, The first hour he didn't even know I was his sister. "Percy, I'm fine. I just heard a song that reminds me of my mother, that I never met." "Awwww, don't be sad sis. Why don't we Iris message my mother? She will be happy to meet you." I could't help laughing. "What did I say?" He asked. "Percy you're talking to me like I'm you girlfriend, not your sister." He laughed. "Well then, I guess you won't get to meet my mother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.