Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 56

368 2 0
By England_stories22

To those words, time freeze. You're all speechless. You can feel the tears coming to your eyes. Everyone is shock by the news. After a few seconds, no words have been pronounced, you just all go hug your mom.

Romeo: But there has to be options, right?

Victoria: There aren't, honey. I'm at the fourth stage. It's a metastatic breast cancer... it can be spread to other organs.

Y/n: Well, you have to try.

Victoria: Okay, now, I have made my decision. And what I want to do is I want to live the rest of my life fully with my family, not in some cold hospital.

Cruz: Mom, you need to be doing everything that you can right now.

Victoria: Kids, I have come to terms with this, and this is how I want to do it.

Brooklyn: You're giving up.

Victoria: No, I'm not giving up... I'm gonna die.

Romeo: Mom, don't say that!

Victoria: I can't change that, okay. So, I've accepted it.

Y/n: How? How do you just accept it, mom? You have to fight.

Victoria: Because I want to enjoy the time I have left.

Brooklyn: You're giving up, and you know it. You're committing suicide.

Brooklyn grabs her stuff and leaves the house, pretty mad. You're in shock, you just turn to your dad.

Y/n: You don't say anything? Your wife is about to die and let her do it? ... What kind of a husband you are, dad?

You grab your stuff and rush outside, under everyone's gaze. You pass the front door and start feeling your heart beating so fast, you can't slow it down. You start breathing heavier. You're just having a panic attack. Romeo runs after you, and lands on this view of you.

Romeo: You okay?

Y/n: I'll be fine.

Romeo: Don't you want to come back inside?

Y/n: I'm--- I'm sorry, I can't... I can't deal with that... I'm sorry.

You get to your car and get inside. You break down and you start crying all the tears you held inside. You manage to come back home. You pass the door, Leah is there laughing with Lucas in her arms. She notices you but, more important, she notices your tears running down your cheeks.

Leah: Babe? What's going on? Why did you cry?

Leah puts Lucas down in his playground, next to Jack, and comes straight at you to hold your hands.

Y/n: It's my mom... She has a cancer.

Once again, you break down. Leah, immediately, pulls you in her arms to calm you down, and support you. You cry more and more, holding on to Leah.

Leah: It's gonna be okay, babe. It's gonna be okay.

You go sit on the sofa while Leah is putting the twins in bed. When she gets back downstairs, you are still crying. Leah goes straight to you to cuddle you. She kisses your forehead.

Leah: Did you talk to her?

Y/n: I was too overwhelmed to say anything.

Leah: But she has treatment for that, right?

Y/n: It won't work... It's a stage 4 cancer. She won't get through it.

Leah: Babe, I'm sorry....

Leah pulls you in her arms. At some point, you fall asleep to Leah's stroking your hair and kisses your forehead. Suddenly, Leah's phone rings. She picks up.

Leah: Hello?

Romeo: Hey Leah. Is Y/n with you?

Leah: Yeah, she told me about your mom. I'm sorry, Romeo.

Romeo: Thanks. Is she okay? I tried to call her several times but it goes straight on her voicemail.

Leah: She turned her phone off.

Romeo: Can I talk to her?

Leah: I'm sorry, Brooks, she just fell asleep... Pretty shocked by the news, she hasn't stopped crying since she came back from your parents'.

Romeo: Take care of her... please.

Leah: For sure, I'll always will.

Romeo: I know. I'll see you guys later.

Leah: Don't worry, she will be fine.... See you later, Romeo.

Leah ends up the phone call. Then, she warms Jonas about the situation, he gives you the next day off. Leah takes you upstairs, and takes you to bed. She lays next to you, looking at you a bit worried. The next morning, you wake up without Leah next to you. A few seconds later, Leah comes in with a breakfast tray in a hand, and holds Lucas with the other.

Y/n: What's all that?

Leah: Breakfast is served... in bed for you.

Y/n: Babe, I'm fine...

Leah: I know you're not... even if you won't admit it.

Y/n: Thank you.

Leah: I called Jonas... I told him about your mom.

Y/n: You well did.

Leah: You have at least the day off.

Y/n: I don't want a day off. I need to set my mind free.

Leah: Babe... It's your family... You can't give up on them.

Y/n: I'm not...

Leah: No, training session for you today... Do you want me to stay with you?

Y/n: No, go to training session, I'll be fine.

Leah: Sure?

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry. You should go.

You eat your breakfast in bed with Leah. Minutes later, Leah gets ready and is dressed with her Arsenal training outfit. You fed Lucas, Jack is still sleeping in her bed.

Leah: Before I go, do you need anything?

Y/n: A kiss from my wife.

Leah comes towards you and gives you a kiss, then kiss Lucas' forehead. She drives towards the Arsenal Training Centre. She parks in the parking lot and head inside. Leah goes straight the changing room to drop her stuff and head to the meeting room, being already late. She goes sitting next to Beth, Viv and Katie. The meeting starts.

Jonas: Okay, Y/n has had a family emergency so she won't be here today, maybe more, so everyone needs to up their game, okay?

Viv whispers to Leah.

Viv: What happened?

Leah: There's a problem with her mom.

Beth: What kind of problem?

Leah: Health problem.

Jonas goes through the training plan for the week. On your side, you're putting Lucas in his playground in his room. Then, you hear Jack crying, you go to feed him and get him ready for the day. Suddenly, you hear the front door slamming.

Y/n: Babe?

Someone is getting upstairs. You turn around and see Austin, the babysitter of the twins.

Austin: Hello.

Y/n: Austin, how are you?

Austin: I'm fine. Sorry for being late.

Y/n: It's fine, don't worry.

Austin: Your wife didn't tell me you were here today.

Y/n: Yeah, it wasn't planned, actually.

Austin: Are you injured?

Y/n: No, it's... it's a family thing.

Austin: Do you need me today? Or... Or maybe you want to stay alone with the boys.

Y/n: Actually, I'm not supposed to go to my training session but... I think I'm gonna go. Do you mind taking care of the boys today?

Austin: No, of course. I love them.

Y/n: Lucas is in his playground in his room and this little man, called Jack Hudson Blake Williamson, is ready for his day with you.

Austin: It's fine, we're gonna have the best day all three together.

Y/n: Hope for you.

Yougo get ready. You take you bag, your keys and your phone, then leave the house.You head to the Training Centre.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 1.8K 25
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)
114K 3K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...
7.3K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...
48.4K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.