TROLLS: what if branch's brot...

By BiancaSantana880

From the creator that brought you: what if mr. wolf kidnapped a baby and what if super Mario had a sister com... More

What if brozone never broke up
What happened to Brozone next
Brozone in: trolls-trollstice
Brozone: 20 years later
Brozone: hey brother
Brozone: party's over
Brozone: the trolls of hope
Brozone: The journey to bergan town
Brozone: back in bergan town
Brozone:King gristle
Brozone: Breaking in
Brozone: the past
Brozone: a date with danger
Brozone: trapped
Brozone: betrayed
Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy
Brozone: holiday
Brozone: holiday part 2
Brozone: holiday part 3
Brozone in: trolls world tour
Brozone in: bedtime story
Brozone: trolls wanna have fun
Brozone in: road trip
Brozone: the country trolls
Brozone in: jazz troll
Brozone in: The truth
Brozone: captured
Brozone in: just sing
Brozone: the concert of all tribes
Brozone in: holiday in harmony
Life of the tribe
New trolls on the block
Kismet
Brozone in: royal wedding
Brozone in: troll-napped
Brozone in: brozone's back
Brozone: what happened to brozone
Brozone: vacation at vacay island
Brozone: megastars
Brozone: at all costs
Brozone: putt putt trolls
Brozone: shattered
Brozne: search snd rescue
Brozone: rescuing brozone
Brozone: back together again
Coming soon
Brozone in: trolls harmony
Brozone: taking a break
Brozone: surprised
Brozone: family reunion
Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism
Brozone: the map of the prism
Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra
Brozone: family bonding

Brozone in: band together

739 22 5
By BiancaSantana880

In the aftermath of after brozone decided to stick together, before the begrgans.

The guys took a tour to a place called mount ragous.

In a caterpillar bus, as John Dory drives, baby branch watch's through the window, he was bewildered and scared by the new city and strange people.

As the bus passes by mount rageons, branch quivers when he sees Mount Rageons humanoid beings that appear to be made of rubber or plastic.

They look down at the bus and wave at them smiling greeting them.

Although they seemed pleasant and friendly, branch was scared by them.

While not as tall as the tallest Bergens, Mount Rageons are typically taller than the average Bergen, with their estimated height being six feet tall.

They are very slim and lanky, and have overall immaculate appearances with no visible blemishes, scars or injuries.

They have colored lips and big eyes, and their noses are petite. Their hair is commonly styled in plasticine shapes, and their skin is typically a silvery or matte chrome color.

Though the colors of the rest of their body can vary, they typically have a monochromatic color scheme, which consists of multiple shades of a single color.

They tend to wear baggy trousers, jumpsuits and other outfits reminiscent of the 1980s and 1990s. The clothes they wear normally are meant to match their hair.

Branch goes to John Dory, "John, why do we need to go to mount ragous"

"Because we were asked to perform at the rage dome, aren't you excited it's our first tour" John seemed eager about it.

But branch in the other hand wasn't, "no" he shook his head and was shaking.

"No? Why not?" John was concerned as the rest was.

"I don't like these people, they seem scary, are they gonna hurt us" branch touches John's arm.

But John snickered and puts branch on his lap, "I know it can be scary, going to a new place surrounded by different and strange people but I promise branch I won't let anyone or anything hurt you, I won't let anything happen to you and if someone looks at you funny I'll make them dorry" he shakes his fist playfully causing branch to laugh.

"Oh please they pinned you to the ground jd" spruce says.

"Yeah no offense but how can you protect branch when their taller then you" Clay says.

"Hey!" John Dory gets offense, "shut up"

Then branch faces Floyd, "trust me branch, nothing bad is gonna happen, I promise"

The smile on his face made branch feel assured and safe.

"Ok guys we're here" jd pulls up at the rage dome as there was a parking lot reserved for brozone.

"Let's get ready" he says as they get out.

Behind the stage, it was almost time for them to begin.

"Ok everyone ready?" Jd asked.

"Well not everyone" spruce points that branch backs up because he was too nervous and scared.

"Hey, what's the matter baby bro?" John seems caring not the bossy guy everyone thought.

"I'm scared John, I never performed in such a huge giants crowd"

"Hey hey, look it's gonna be ok I promise"

Then they heard the announcer talking about them: "and now please give a warm welcome: BROZONE"

When the crowd cheers, John faces the curtains then he turns to branch holding out his hand to him, nervous branch takes it and John Dory helps him on the stage where the curtains rises.

Da-da, da-da-da
Da-da-da, da-da-da
Da-da, da-da-da (Brozone)
Da-da-da, da-da-da

Well, there she goes
On the floor, let's do this, no more talkin' (no more talkin'), huh-uh

Did anybody notice?

The energy just shifted when we dropped in
Ooh, let it drop in (let it drop in), ooh
I don't flex, but I might
Groove about to take flight

'Cause the night is young and the music's on
And we got love on sight

The sky was the limit
Now, the stars where we're livin'
It's the vibe and we're in it
It'll blow your mind

It's so perfect, perfect, perfect
A hundred percent
Put us together you know what you'll get
Yeah, it's so perfect, perfect, perfect
Harmony's so cold
And you'll never, ever wanna let it go
Ooh

Spruce My girl's like candy, a candy treat
She knocks me right up off my feet

John Dory She's so fine, as can be
It's like a perfect harmony

Floyd Candy girl, you are my world
You look so sweet

Clay Come back to me

Brozone All I know, when I'm with you (ooh-ooh)
You got the right stuff, baby Love the way you turn me on

Baby branch (oh, oh, oh-oh)

Brozone You got the right stuff, baby
You're the reason why I sing this song

Baby branch You're all I ever wanted
(Baby, you're all) you're all I ever needed, yeah
So tell me what to do now
When I want (I want you) you back

As the crowd screams for bitty b, somewhere in the crowd two mount rageons saw him and were amazed.

After the end of the song, branch heads backstage to rest for a bite when he was confronted by two mount rageons.

A set of twins, both spindly, attractive, doll-like, pearly-white-skinned humanoid giants with green hair, deep-blue eyes, lavender-pink rosy cheeks and sports minimal makeup.

One seems excited at baby branch, the other was nervous and shy as he waved.

"Ah! You are such a cutie, we're such big fans of you, I have to tell you, you are amazing"

"Uh thanks"

"Tell us, what is your secret?" The girl asked him.

"Huh?"

"How are you such a great singer" she asked him again.

"Oh well, trolls are known for singing"

"We want your talent we want to be just like you, can you help us so we can be stars like you"

But the mount rageon girl was scaring branch, he backs up to a wall and cries.

Unfortunately he cries alerted his brothers, "baby branch" jd says.

"Branch" Floyd calls for him.

Then they spot him, being attacked with questions by the mount rageon, the twins turn to the other half of brozone.

"Branch" jd shouts

Branch ran in jd's arms, he quivered crying in John's neck, while hugging him.

"Back off will ya" John tells the twins then a stagehand arrives.

"I am so sorry, I don't know how these two got here" he says as he pushes the twins away.

Then Floyd touches branch while looking at John Dory.

"John, branch is scared, I don't think we can go on"

John looks at his baby brother who is still crying then he turns to the other three who are looking concerned.

"Come on guys let's go" John leaves with branch looking back at the twins who were looking at him.

A minute later they were leaving mount rageon, as John Dory was driving branch was feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry we had to leave early jd" branch was sending them on a guilt trip but they all smiled for him.

"What, nah you didn't ruin anything branch, it was my fault I realized you are too young for this, maybe someday when you are older, we'll come back and hopefully I'm still here with you watching you perform in there on your own"

"Really?"

"Really"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 735 25
Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC!!! After the events of Trolls Band Togethe...
8.8K 103 18
Poppy discovers that Branch and his four brothers were once part of her favorite boy band. When one of his siblings, Floyd, gets kidnapped by a pair...
13K 261 10
specifically, a troll reader and the rest is idk. IM TOO LAZY :(
6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...