Black Mage

By iam_mari02

๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๏ฟฝ... More

Aesthetic/Graphics
Playlist
Cast
Prologue
The Avengers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

107 1 0
By iam_mari02

"Charlie Carrier's forty-five degrees off the port bow." Maria said.
She noticed two HYDRA agents, through the cameras, making breaking into the headquarters, she shot and killed them as they entered.
"Six minutes."

Nova Sadie was continuing to fight other enemies while Steve was trying to get away from other HYDRA agents who were shooting at him on the Helicarrier.
"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride." Steve said.
"Roger! Let me know when you're ready." Sam replied.
Steve just managed to jump off the edge as a HYDRA agent shot a missile at him.
"I just did!"
Sam flew in just in time to catch Steve and flew themselves onto the last Helicarrier.
Nova took a backward leap and raised her hand and blew up the ground under the HYDRA agents' feet and then she flew away.
"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look." Sam said.
"I had a big breakfast." Steve replied.
Nova landed next to the two men, she seemed a little tired, after facing so many enemies.
"Are you okay?" Steve asked, concerned about his daughter.
"Yeah..." she replied with a tired voice.

Suddenly Bucky appeared and pushed Steve off the edge.
"Steve!"
"Dad!"
As Sam went to fly off to help Steve, Bucky grabbed one of his wings and threw him back.
Nova lashed out at Bucky but he took her and threw her away against a container.
Sam started shooting at Bucky, but he took cover behind containers, and as Sam was about to fly off, Bucky used his weapon to rip off one of Sam's wings and kicked him off the Helicarrier.
"Sam!" Nova screamed as she stood up quickly and began to fight the Winter Soldier.
Sam managed to get his parachute out and landed on the roof of the Triskelion.
"Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?" Sam said on the comm.
"Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier." he pulled himself up, "Where are you?"
"I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry, Cap." Sam replied.
"Don't worry, I got it. Nova, where is she?"
"She's fighting against him."

Nova took the Dual Batons while Bucky held the knife and they began to attack each other. Bucky put her in trouble, his attacks were very fast and aggressive but she managed to parry any of his attacks, despite her fatigue.
She took a backward leap, dodging a blow that would hurt her, she landed, doing the iconic Black Widow pose.
The two looked at each other defiantly as she rose slowly and she combined the ends of the Batons, forming one longer staff.
The two kept looking at each other defiantly, as they walked in circles, ready to jump at each other's throats as soon as one of them made a move.
The move didn't wait, Bucky snapped towards her, the knife in his hand, while Nova defended herself with the staff.
The two fighters made moves that put both in difficulty, until Nova's Batons released a blue electricity that made him lose his grip on the knife.
He looked at her in anger as he grabbed the staff and split it in two, then, he pushed her violently, she managed to stay on her feet, trying to counterattack, but he was faster than her and without wasting time, he took another knife and wounded her arm, she dropped the Dual Batons and then he stabbed her in the stomach, not fatally, she had to stay alive.

Nova pressed her bleeding stomach, looking at his face that she could no longer recognise while he put the knife in his belt.
"Uncle James... it's me, Nova." she said, sore.
"You're Black Mage, and I have orders to take you to HYDRA." Bucky replied.
"No... I know you won't. I know you, you're not like that. You've been a pawn in their hands all these years, as I have been. They are the real enemies."
"Shut up!" he shouted with anger as he grabbed her wounded arm.
"Uncle James! Remember who you are!"
"STOP IT!"
"I won't, and you'll have to kill me."
"As you wish."
He dragged her to the ledge of the Helicarrier as she tried to break free from his iron grip, but it was all for nothing, he was too strong, and he threw her off of it.

Nova felt of lot of conflicting emotions, from anger at what HYDRA had done all those years, all the torture, missions and killings of innocent people, to the pain she had felt as long as she could remember, and what she was feeling now because of the fresh wounds.
Her body kept falling into the void as the wind ruffled her hair. She closed her eyes and she teleported with the wind and appeared on the ground, a little further from where Sam was. As soon as he saw her, he ran towards her, "Nova!"
She raised her torso, noticing that the man was approaching her, "Sam!"
She sat on the ground, holding her bleeding stomach, he helped her up and noticed the wounds, "Nova, you're hurt!"
"I've been through worse." she said with a little irony.

⍟ⴵ

As everyone at the Triskelion was rushing around trying to evacuate the building, some SHIELD agents were about to reach the meeting point, "All SHIELD agents regroup at Rally Point Delta."
Rumlow fought and killed the four agents.
"Sir, Council's been breached."
"Repeat, dispatch." Rumlow said.
"Black Widow's up there."
"Headed up!"

Hill noticed Rumlow on the monitor.
"Falcon? Mage?" Maria said on the comm.
"Yeah?" Sam answered.
"Rumlow's headed for the Council."
"We're on it." Nova replied.
"Are you sure?" Sam asked.
"Yeah, I want to kick his ass."

"I'm on forty-one, headed towards the south-west stairwell." Rumlow said.
Just then Sam and Nova attacked him but he managed to knock Sam down. Nova, despite the two wounds, managed to give Rumlow a hard time.
He tried to punch her but she blocked his fist and kneed him in the stomach then she gave him a flying kick that made him fly against desks.
He looked at her with a smirk, "Not bad, Mage. HYDRA's looking forward to having you back."
"In your dreams." she replied, snapping towards him.
She did a parkour move, jumped and hit Rumlow in the face. He took steps back and when Nova was about to strike again, he grabbed her by the wounded arm, her back was pressed against him, the two looked at each other for a moment until she elbowed him and he threw her away with anger.
Nova fell next to Sam as Rumlow spoke, "This is gonna hurt. There are no prisoners with HYDRA, just order. And order only comes through pain. You ready for yours?"
"Man, shut the hell up." Sam said as the two rose quickly.

The three attacked each other again. Rumlow hit Sam and threw him at the glass table, the Rogers girl quickly approached Sam as Rumlow jumped on the table, looking down at them.
"You're out of your depth, kid."
The two heroes saw the Helicarrier approaching them from outside.
"Bye-Bye." Nova said as Sam got up in a hurry and they ran away.
Rumlow turned and tried to run but the Helicarrier crashed into the Triskelion, catching him in the destruction.

As the two heroes sprinted away, "Please, tell me you got that chopper in the air!" Sam shouted.
"Sam, Nova, where are you?" Natasha said.
"41st floor, north-west corner!" Nova replied.
"We're on it, stay where you are."
Sam and Nova desperately tried to get away from the destruction the Helicarrier was causing to the building.
"Not an option!" Sam yelled.

As the building was being destroyed Sam and Nova jumped out of the window as Natasha and Fury flew their chopper barely in time to catch them.
"41st floor! 41st!" Sam yelled.
"It's not like they put the floor numbers on the outside of the building!" Fury replied.
"Hill, where's Steve? You got a location on Rogers?" Natasha asked.
The helicopter moved away quickly as Nova collapsed and everything around her slowly began to turn black.
"No, Nova! Hang on!" Sam and Natasha told her as Sam put pressure on her stomach wound but all she could say was, "W-Where's my dad?"
Then she closed her eyes.

⍟ⴵ

In a hospital, in a room guarded by two armed agents, Steve and Nova were waking up in two beds, with Marvin Gaye's "Trouble Man" in the background, Sam sitting next to Steve's bed.
"On your left." Steve said, slightly as Sam looked at Steve and smiled.
"Hey, Dad... Sam." Nova said, on the other bed, as the two men turned to her and smiled.
She had bands on her stomach and one on her arm.

⍟ⴵ

Nick Fury wearing sunglasses and hoodie met Steve, Nova and Sam at a cemetery at his own grave.
"So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?" Fury asked.
"You get used to it." Steve replied.
"We've been data-mining HYDRA's files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, wanted to ask if you two'd come." Fury said.
"There's something we gotta do first." Steve said as Nova nodded.
"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities."
"I'm more of a soldier than a spy." Sam replied.
"Alright then."
Sam, Nova and Steve shook Fury's hand.
"Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here." Nick concluded.
Fury looked to his gravestone and walked away, just then Natasha joined Steve, Nova and Sam.

"You should be honoured, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you." Natasha said.
"Not going with him?" Steve added.
"No."
"Not staying here?" Nova asked.
"I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one."
"That might take a while." Steve replied.
"I'm counting on it. That thing you asked for, I called in a few favours from Kiev."
She handed Steve a file titled "дело No 17" (file No 17).
"Will you do me a favour? Call that nurse." Natasha said.
"She's not a nurse."
"And you're not a SHIELD agent."
"What was her name again?"
"Sharon. She's nice."

She kissed Steve on the cheek and hugged Nova and turned to walk away.
"Be careful, Steve. You might not want to pull on that thread." Natasha said.
"Bye, Nat." Nova said.
"Bye, little Rogers. Next time I want to see you with a hunk."
"Don't get your hopes up." Steve replied.
"Come on, Dad!"
As Natasha walked away Steve opened the file, which was about Bucky and the information regarding his Winter Soldier transformation, Sam walked over to them.
"You're going after him?" asked Sam.
"You don't have to come with me." Steve replied.
"I know. When do we start?" Sam added.
"Well, I'd say right away." Nova concluded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 5.3K 103
๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค-๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ. ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ.
13.7K 314 24
สแดแดœ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด แด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส'๊œฑ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ 1940๊œฑ. แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดแด‡แด…, ส™แดœแด„แด‹ส แด…ษชแด‡แด…. แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด›แดแดแด‹ สแดแดœส€ แดแดกษด สŸษช๊œฐแด‡, แดส€, สแดแดœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด…. ๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แดกแด€ส€...
15.2K 395 30
This shit again
28.3K 631 22
You know the drill