My possessive CEO (Taekook)

Av bitchultrapromax

Jeon Jungkook CEO of Jeon Enterprise is very strict in nature. No one has ever seen him smiling. His staff f... Mer

"introduction"
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
new book

13

2.3K 120 28
Av bitchultrapromax

Hi bubs ❤

" Eomma~" Taehyung whined pushing jungkook away immediately he saw Mrs jeon in living room.

Jungkook look at him with mouth open and stare at his dad who maintain his poker face sitting on couch.

" What happened son" Mrs jeon asked worriedly as she hugged him. She was missing her son in law.

" Mom your son is monster, I was so tired today still he made me do extra hours work, It feel like my bones are breaking " He fake cried hugging her tightly.

Mrs jeon glare at jungkook who look at her innocently.
" But mom" He tried to reason but one glare from her and he hung his face down.

" Shush son don't worry your mom is here , I will see how he will order you around " Mrs jeon said making him smile. He smirk at jungkook who look at him done.

Jungkook stood there astonished not knowing what to do, what did he do wrong in life and why his mother is supporting taehyung and not him.

" How are you dad" Taehyung asked breaking the hug now smiling at Mr jeon who smile widely at him in return.

" Mom your husband is scaring me" Jungkook whispered in his mom ear.

" Yeah I think he has gone crazy, he look weird with that much big smile" She whispered back.

" I can hear you both " Mr jeon scoff while taehyung sit beside him, he put his arm around him.

Jungkook and Mrs jeon smile nervously at Mr jeon.

" I will set table for all of us" Mrs jeon went away leaving jungkook there.
" I will help mom yeah" He said running behind her.

" Why are they so scared of you" Taehyung asked amused. " I think my face says all"Mr jeon shruged making him laugh loudly.

They both talked together while other two were busy bickering in kitchen.

" Mom why didn't you make my banana milk" Jungkook asked angry.

" Because I made strawberry shake today" She said making him pout.

" But - shh go and call taehyung and your dad for dinner" She said shooing him away.

Jungkook unwillingly go and call them to eat.

They ate there food with taehyung complimenting Mrs jeon and jungkook trying to get his little attention which taehyung dare to not give him, so engrossed in talking with his inlaws.

" Why don't you stay here tonight son" Mrs jeon asked, Mr jeon nodding too.

" No no aunty what are you talking about, I don't want to burden you" He refused smiling little.

" Dare to say no, I am not listening any other word other than yes, stay here for tonight it's already late and your parents are also not home" She said making him nod in defeat.

" Come on you will sleep in your future husband room" She said making him and jungkook blushing mess.

" Now don't act like shy teenagers and kook take your boyfriend to your room " She teased them.

Jungkook cough little gaining his attention. " Come on follow me" Taehyung nodded shyly following him into his room.

They both enter in his room with red cheeks. Mrs jeon shook her head going to her room with Mr jeon.

Taehyung awkwardly stand in centre not knowing what to do. Jungkook sense his awkwardness and smile little.

" You can sleep on bed, I will take the couch" He said gently..

" Ok " Jungkook look at him mouth agap. He thought other will refuse saying it's ok we can sleep together but his dream bubble burst quickly.

He open his wardrobe throwing sleepwears on bed for him to change. Taehyung took them rushing to Washroom to change quickly.

Jungkook at the mean time change his outfit in room. Taehyung came back only to see other laying on couch. He also lay on bed to get some sleep.

But look like sleep was not going to come anytime soon. He turn other side only to blush hardly. His eyes come in contact with jungkook who was staring at him already.

He can't help but stare at him, something was pulling him to drown in those doe eyes. He can literally see star in those eyes.

He chuckled seeing other struggling to sleep on couch because his body frame is not fitting on it. Jungkook look away embarrassed.

Taehyung sat straight looking at him.
" You can sleep here if you want" He shyly said looking down.

Jungkook look at him for some seconds and broke into little smile.
" I don't want to make you uncomfortable " He whispered and surprisingly taehyung heard it.

' no no you're not making me uncomfortable, we can put pillows in between to create a wall ok" He suggested putting pillows in between dividing bed into two..

Jungkook walk toward bed and lay comfortably on his side. He stare at taehyung whose heart was beating abnormally.

He quickly turn his back to him making jungkook chuckle. Taehyung pout closing his eyes.
" Stupid heart don't beat so  loudly" He scold his heart in his mind worried other will hear his heartbeat.

Jungkook stare at his back which was looking so cute in his eyes. He just want squish other in his embrace and cuddle till morning.

He sigh laying straight and close his eyes as sleep engulfed him. Taehyung turn back toward him, he stare at other in awe. He look so good sleeping. " He look harmless while sleeping " He thought and smile slightly. He also slept after staring at him like a freak.

Morning,

Mrs jeon slowly open the door of there room. She walk toward there bed only to coo loudly.

" Awe they look so good together " She  quickly took there pictures in her phone. Jungkook was hugging taehyung waist while taehyung was squished between his chest, legs Intewined together.

She take there pictures from different angle saying cute words. Jungkook groan as he wake up from noise. He tried to move but stop feeling Weight on him. He look down only to gasp in shock. Taehyung was cuddling him. He chuckle pulling other more close to his chest.

" There is no space left if you know" Mrs jeon voice out when she saw her son antiques.

Jungkook quickly turn his head only to shreak in disbelief.

" Mom?what are you doing here" He whispered shouted not want to make other wake up.

" Shush I was here to wake you both up but I think you already awake so wake him up".

" Go I will wake him up" He whispered shooing her away.

" Ok but be quick or else you both will be late for work" She said smiling staring at taehyung in awe.

Jungkook nodded and sigh in relief when she left.
Jungkook look down admiring other whose cheek was squished making him look adorable. He caress his cheeks smiling.

He quickly close his eyes when Taehyung stir in his sleep. Taehyung woke up with smile but his smile fell when he saw how he was hugging other. He quickly push himself away falling down. Jungkook got worried but didn't open his eyes.

" Oh gosh what the hell was I doing, thank god he is sleeping or else I will have get a long ass lecture from him" He said standing up and rush to washroom to fresh up.

Jungkook open his eyes instantly hearing door being closed

" Cute" He thought and shook his head chuckling.

They both walk down stairs after getting fully dressed.

" Wow you both are already looking like married couple" Mrs jeon smile seeing them.Taehyung shyly look down while jungkook happiness can't be described.

They ate breakfast together and Mr jeon accompanied them later.

Jungkook was eating peacefully when his mom nagged him on shoulder before showing him picture she took in there room.

Jungkook cough hard as he snatched phone from her.mrs jeon glare at him daring him to do something.Taehyung look at him worried. He smile little assuring him.

" Mom when, how" He whispered deleting the pics not before forwarding them to his number and give her phone back.

" I hate you " Mrs jeon glare at him making him shrug.

" They will go to my personal collection "

______________________________________________________________________________

By❤💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
132K 4.1K 25
jk is a ceo of jeon company. he is very cold, heartless, cruel, rude But not to his family and loved ones.and he is very soft inside.but tae is reall...
44.3K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
798K 31.2K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...