Hearts Brew Love(Taekook)

De urtotwriter

A handsome boy only son of CEO of biggest jewellery company in Seoul, single, brat and childish. Modeling is... Mai multe

New story
Intro 💫💫
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
30.
31.

29.

451 41 4
De urtotwriter

urtotwriter

.

Next chapter after atleast 20 votes..

.
.

Happy reading..

.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:+:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When taehyung woke up in the morning he was greeted with the view he wants to admire all his life .

his petal was sleeping peacefully,, doctor's had told them they will release him in two days,, he was ready to spoil jungkook with all the love and care.

his thoughts interrupted as jin told him about the arrival of his parents,, he ran outside not before kissing jungkook's forehead,, he will not let his parents insult yoongi or jungkook.

in these past months yoongi made a special place in his heart,, and he is not going to tolerate anyone insulting his favourite hyung.

" why are you here.?" He said rudely to his mother,, she heaved a sigh of relief seeing their only son fine . His bad hugged him but he remain stoic.

he haven't forgot how his parents ignored him in these months,,how his mother shut down his every effort to talk to them.

" Mom , dad why are you here.?" He again asked,, he was getting frustrated with every passing second.

" We are here to meet you and jungkook"

" are you serious,, for last three months,, i called you almost daily and I can't get past your secratary even for once.

what made you think that you have a right to come here."

Taehyung was on verge of crying,, his parents ignorance and jungkook's condition was making everything too difficult for him.

It was getting difficult to breathe and the fact that jungkook is injured because he saved taehyung will always weigh him down.

he failed to protect jungkook not once but many times,, and now jungkook was almost died for him.

" please forgive us son,, we were blind by our money,, and insulted your boyfriend.."

" mom , dad please,, don't make a scene here,, "

" honey , taehyung is right give him sometime , we'll apologise when jungkook will be fine"

taehyung's father said sensing his son's hostility ,he doesn't want to increase his agitation.

His mother nodded and they left hospital to return back to seoul..
Yoongi was watching everything from sidelines.Jungkook's condition was stable now.

after his parents departure taehyung was gloomy.

Jungkook can feel sadness flowing through his hunched shoulders.

Yoongi was preparing for jungkook's discharge, jimin thought to give some privacy to both of them.

He went outside to bring something to eat.Jungkook saw taehyung sitting on a chair beside him.

" Tae"
jungkook said softly like talking to a child.

Taehyung looked up at his petals face, his face was contoured with worry.

Taehyung felt more guilty, first jungkook got hurt because of him and now he is making the younger worry about him .

" Tae , baby , I am here. You are not alone,"

He opened his uninjured arm to signal taehyung to hug him. taehyung did as he was asked. he hugged jungkook delicately like he was a flower,  if he didn't handle him gently he will wither.

Jungkook slowly caressed taehyung's head to comfort him .

"I am fine , tae. It doesn't even hurt that much. You don't have to beat yourself up for something this small."

At this taehyung looked up and glared at him.

"Ok , ok not that small,you would have done same for me right.?"

Taehyung nodded,his throat was clogged with untold emotions. At the moment he was unable to trust his words

" What if something happened to you .?"

Taehyung voice was so soft and vulnerable and jungkook understood the dept of his question.

" what if something would have happened to you." He counter questioned.

" it is better for me to die than live without you. Promise me if ever this type of situation arise you would chose to save yourself, if not for you , for me. Promise me petal."

" i can't and i won't."

" than I am gonna follow you until the end of this world."

Jungkook didn't said anything after that he knew taehyung is not right state of mind. They both are gonna need each other and their families to come out of this trauma.

In evening Jungkook was all ready to go home . Yoongi was driving the car while taehyung was on passenger seat with jimin and jungkook at the back seat.

They all were drowned in their own thoughts.

They all are sitting in living area . Yoongi and jimin were facing each other while taekook were sitting opposite to each other.

"So who will start first." Yoongi said raising his eyebrows.

Other three were clearly aware they can't delay this long awaited talk.

" hyung i - i" jungkook stammered.

" petal , how about I tell hyung
everything. You don't have to stress ok "

" but taetae" jimin interrupted.

" no chim it's me , who was in wrong , and hyung deserves to know everything from the culprit, not from the innocent."

Yoongi was observing tae with sharp eyes.

" hyung , I am kim taehyung not hansung "

" I know that taehyung, I know everything about you , your parents, your background."

" how , I mean, why you never said anything." Jungkook was curious along with scared.

" You really thought,you will tell me you have a boyfriend and I won't know how he looks or about his family.? The day you told me about your boyfriend, I pulled some strings and got every information about your boyfriend on my table along with his photographs."

Yoongi smirked.
" you are so cool ." Jimin kept hand on his mouth after blurting out.

" I know." Yoongi again smirked.

He fixed his gaze on taehyung who was visibly tensed
" I want to know why .? Why you played this game . You wanted to apologise you could have directly come to me. Why was the need to do all this drama."

" I wanted to win your trust as a person,not as kim taehyung your brothers boyfriend.
I was too ashamed at what my mother did. But I didn't wanted to lose my love. I don't want you to hate me hyung , please forgive me."

Taehyung kneeled in front of yoongi.

" I also want to apologise, i supported taehyung in everything, I am equally responsible for everything." Jimin said .

'"you also want to say something." Yoongi asked jungkook whose eyes were stucked on the kneeling figure.

Jungkook explained everything from start to end , he made sure yoongi know that he was equally involved in everything.

They all were panicking inside,, yoongi's smirk grew seeing their expressions.

" Jimin , taehyung pack your bags."

TBC

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hello 🤗🤗

.

I hope you enjoyed reading..

.

Do share your thoughts about this chapter..

.

Next update after 20 votes,,
.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

.

Have a great day ☺️☺️

.

urtotwriter

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
1.2M 70.5K 65
An arranged marriage that falls apart due to some misunderstandings. The journey of remorse and regrets towards forgiveness. With their sixteen-year...
293K 11.7K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
178K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...