The Housekeeper [h.s.]

By doyouwantsomecoffee

Lucy is the housekeeper of One Direction. Her job isn't as pleasant as it may sound. She gets bullied around... More

Crashes
Green eyes
Hangover
Rainy days and Hot feelings
Locked out
Lovebirds
Teasing and freezing
NOTE
Tears and Love
Moonlight
December Dancing
NOTE
White Christmas or Blue?
Living nightmare
Christmas Time
25th of December
In Sickness And Health
NOTE
Hidden secrets
IMPORTANT NOTE
Unexpected faces
Caught
Where do broken hearts go
Tragic Poetry
Vegas Trouble
Route 45
Lies and drama
"I Love You"
In a Heartbeat
Conflicted Heartbreaks
Cheering Presents
When it rains It pours
Reunited
Suspicious people
Doorbell ringing
Rumours and threats
All the love
Return
Are you afraid of me?
Loving fans
Seeing through lies
Kindness
Still Harry
A weak target
NOTE
Endless hike
The court trial
Keeping secrets
Mr. Bolton
Hostage
Zaran Marock
Flower field
Old friends
Bad dreams
Clear escape
The end
Disclaimer

Excluding Lucy

157 13 0
By doyouwantsomecoffee

"What?!" Lucy yelled and stood up.

"Luce, you have to understand this! It's way too dangerous for you to come, you know that," I said, hoping some of the boys would back me up soon.

"Listen to us, Lucy. We know the risks we're taking here even with Zayn. How are you supposed to make it when Zayn hardly will?" Louis said, carefully, to my surprise.

Lucy shook her head. "You can't do this to me. First of all, it was my idea! You would never do this without me suggesting it to Liam."

I looked at the boys, and they all seemed to think the same as me. She was unfortunately right. They didn't seem to have thought in those lines when I told them. We would've probably grieved home in the couch not knowing what to do with our carreers without Harry in the band. Or with Harry there at all. Sometimes I seemed like the glue that kept us together and the gasoline that kept us drifting, but honestly, Harry was. It wasn't very noticeable, but it was the truth. We were nothing without Harry.

"But, Lucy, Harry would never forgive us if we let you join us," Zayn said.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "He'd come around at some point. Besides, Harry wouldn't even accept this thing either way, would he now?"

I sighed because of the good points she had. "Okay, fine, fine, you're right."

She smiled hopefully. "So that means I can come?"

"No!" We all said at the same time.

She let down her arms and looked at us with disappointing, sad eyes. It almost looked as if she was going to cry. I felt a pang in my chest at the thought of hurting her. I stood up to comfort her, but she turned on her heel and walked out of the livingroom.

Louis sighed. "Well, then that problem's out of the world."

I looked at him and sent him a glare. He put his hands up in defense and raised his eyebrows, leaning his his body back in fear.

"Sorry, bro, sorry," he apologized, remembering the promise he had given me earlier.

I sighed once again and sat down on the couch. "Well, there's really nothing we can do about that, so let's just get started, shall we?"

They all smiled and nodded, sitting up firmly and leaning forward so that we were sitting closer.

"So, Zayn;" Louis started and looked at Zayn, who looked terrified. "You probably don't have a lot of experience with drug dealing, so-"

"Uhm, I kind of do, so it's alright," he said carefully and shrugged.

We all furrowed our eyebrows and looked at each other before we looked at Zayn.

"Don't ask," he said and looked away.

Louis hesitated, but spoke up. "Anyway .. Uhm, then we don't have to deal with that. That's good, I guess."

Niall and I nodded reluctantly and smiled. All well so far on the plan, so no reason not to smile.

"Okay, we need you to put on your most worn-out and trashy clothes you own," Louis said and looked at Zayn.

He furrowed his eyebrows and raised them. "Okay?"

Louis clapped his hands together. "Chop, chop!"

Zayn jumped up from the couch and ran upstairs. We chuckled and chatted about how he probably wouldn't find something that would fit the look we imagined since he wore more classy clothes.

Finally he came down, and our jaws dropped at his look. He was wearing a dark-grey hoodie, some worn-out jeans, black converse and a black hat that made him look like a total badass who couldn't care less if the world was to go under in ten seconds or less. In other words; he looked perfect.

"Holy shit," Niall uttered.

"Zen, is that you?" Louis asked jokingly and chuckled.

Zayn smiled. "It's good?"

I nodded. "Very good. I'm proud of you, Zaynie. You managed to not look like a supermodel for once."

He chuckled and looked at himself. To say he looked badass and practically like a junkie was an understatement. I mean his face was still flawless, that goddamn perfect face, but we couldn't do anything about that. Sometimes I wondered if Zayn was from another planet or something because I couldn't find a single flaw on his complection. Believe me, I had tried. Multiple times. No homo though.

"But how the hell do you find a drug dealing staff's number? It's not like it's in the phonebook," Niall asked.

"No, we can't call them. That would seem suspicious. Besides, if they have a number it's probably top-secret. Or in other words; impossible to find," Louis said bitterly.

I nodded and sighed. "Well, idea dropped. We're not gonna call them, even if we find the number-which we will not look for. Any other ideas?"

We were all quiet for a while, traveling through our minds to try and come up with something. Something that would actually work. We had to be very careful though, and not go too far.

Niall cleared his throat, before he spoke carefully, "uhm, couldn't we talk to Harry's lawyer? I mean, he obviously got a good look on the case and he may wanna help us."

Zayn made a sound from where he stood in hesitation. "I don't know if that's a good idea. What if he doesn't want to help us, and he stops what we're about to do cause it's too dangerous and illegal?"

Louis nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, but I mean Niall's got a good point. There's a good chance that his lawyer wants to help us! And if he could, that would be a huge help to us", he said and looked at me. "Liam, what do you say?"

I thought for a while, thinking about all the things we could accomplish with involving his lawyer. There were a lot of "yes"s coming up in my mind, an not so many "no"s. But frankly, I found it as a good idea, and I felt like Niall would be very happy that we listened to his idea, because I knew Niall was a bit insecure when it came to these things.

I smiled. "Let's do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We put on our disguises, which consisted of black clothes all over with the classic hoodie and sunglasses of course. Hoping to distract some of the fans, Louis tweeted that all the boys were going to a football game that was originally in Louis' plans to go to anyway, and he had tweeted about it earlier so it seemed pretty realistic.

Where Harry's lawyer were, or what his name was, we didn't know. They probably said some name in the court trial, but of course none of us knuckleheads remembered that. The first place we were going was the police station, knowing that they had to have some information about him. Maybe even his name.

Thankfully no fans were seen outside of the police station, only a few paparazzis, so we safely got inside. The paps were annoying as usual, calling us and our families names to try and get a reaction from us, to provoke us. But they let us be after Louis' big mouth couldn't shut up anymore.

The four of us ran to the reseption where a police officer sat. He didn't see ut at first, but eventually as we got closer he noticed the four boys running for their lives. I didn't really know why we were running, but I guess the whole thing just excited us.

"Excuse me, sir," I said in a hurry as I got there, the rest of the boys coming right after me. "I need some information about a lawyer."

The officer nodded and took off his glasses, looking at all of us. "Uh, yes. Who is the defendant of the lawyer?"

Niall spoke this time, quick to say his name. "Harry."

The older man smiled. "I'mma need the full name of the boy, young fella."

Niall blushed a bit and looked down. "Oh, of course, I'm sorry. Harry Styles, sir."

The officer nodded and looked at his computer screen, typing in something and putting on his glasses again, which by the way made him look like an older version of Harry Potter.

He nodded, still looking at his computer screen. "Yeah, there he is. His lawyer's name is-"

He stopped himself right before he told us the name and looked up at us, studying our faces.

"Who are you really?" He asked suspiciously.

I smiled. "Oh, we're his best mates. We're in a band together. Been a band since 2010 actually, so we're practically brothers."

He smiled. "Oh. Well then. Harry Style's lawyer is Mr. John Bolton. Do you want me to write down the address for you, sir?"

I grinned and nodded. "That would be great, thank you."

He gave me a nod and scribbled something down on a piece of paper and handed it to me as soon as he finished. I looked at the address and figured it wasn't that far from the police station, so we could just drive from there. It would hardly take half an hour to drive there, so that should be quite the easy part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 6.3K 36
Gisella or as she prefered to be called Ella has a pretty normal life. She has a dad and a mom. But when her mom leaves for some American man and her...
17.1K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
14.1K 274 19
Harry's dad just got remarried, and he's invited all the boys to join him as he meets his dad's new wife and his new stepsister. Despite her attitude...
390K 9.8K 104
Hired by Jeffrey Azoff, Brynn is the secret "assistant" to Harry Styles. She does anything from monitoring his social media, to hacking into the Inte...