𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||

21.6K 1.7K 338
By A_solitude_girl12

It's okay guys ...if you are not able to complete

Target...but iam kind enough to

value my readers (self parsing)

Who are constantly liking my story..so,

Thank me later 😉

Enjoy the update

_____________________________________

The party is attended by wealthy individuals, the atmosphere exude elegance and sophistication. Guests are dressed in fashionable attire, and the venue is likely to be luxurious. Fine wines, champagne, and gourmet hors d'oeuvres are served, while live music and DJ provides entertainment. Conversation revolve around topics like business ventures, travel experiences, and cultural events. Overall, the atmosphere was opulence and exclusivity, where guests enjoy indulging in the finer things in life.

Singhania brothers were already reached to party and now their talking with some business deligates.

"Well singhania brothers seems busy?"came the voice of their brother in law, pratik Kulkarni. People surrounding them excused themselves leaving the mans to talk .

"What can we do , we can't be free as much as you" vivaan sarcastically commented making other chuckled while pratik just shook his head but suddenly his eyes fall on the entrance. Singhania brothers were standing infront of him and showing their back towards the entrance.

"Well I must say singhania daughter in laws are looking gorgeous" pratik said with playfulness while grabbing their attention Fully. They immediately followed his gaze and turned towards the entrance.

As the elegant strains of soft music fill the air, three daughter-in-laws make their entrance with poise and grace. Each one is adorned in exquisite attire, their demeanor radiating confidence and sophistication. With gentle smiles gracing their lips, they glide gracefully across the room, their movements fluid and effortless.

Their entrances are marked by a hushed admiration from the guests, who appreciate the grace and refinement of their presence. As they approach, they exchange warm greetings with those around them, their manners impeccable and welcoming.

Their elegance is not just in their appearance but also in their demeanor, as they carry themselves with dignity and charm. Their entry sets the tone for the evening, captivating all who are fortunate enough to witness their graceful arrival.

"Muh toh band karo lo , uncle" Pratik said seeing their dumbfounded faces . Ignoring him and his comment they composed themselves as they saw their wife approaching them.

But their flabbergasted when they went passing by them . They turned to see them exchanging greetings with sanjana and her in laws. Pratik suprised his laugh at seeing their open mouth . He also join the group while Singhania brothers also followed him.

"Kya baat hain, love is in the air . Twinning and all" sanjana teased the couples .

"Well this superb idea belongs to maa" vivaan sarcastically said while sanjana giggled hearing it . Ofcourse this superb idea belongs to her mom .

Abhyant and ayushree were wearing a white and golden colour mask.

Shashvat and dhriti were wearing a black mask with white little touch on it .

While vivaan and navya were wearing a blue mask .

Suddenly the light got dimmed and a light fall on the stage where shlok Singhania and Karishma Singhania were standing with a mic on shlok hand .

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Thankyou to everyone for garcing your presence and making this party more enjoyable. Through this party , i want to announce Singhania group of companies successful cracked the deal and now they are collaborating with savola industries which is Saudi 's one of biggest and powerful industry" shlok proudly announced his victory while some people are happy for Singhanias where some are envious of Singhania.

"Nothing was possible without our son's and our team hardwork" shlok proudly flaunt his children while a focus light fall on Singhania brothers . Who stood with their blank faces .

"So let's cheers for our new winning and someone's losing" shlok said making the party hall fill with applause .

Peoples started to congratulate Singhanias for their achievements.

****************

"This is Mrs malik , this is Mrs aura" Karishma was introducing some important businessman 's wife to her Singhania daughter in laws with Meera standing beside her .

"Well Mrs Karishma Singhania, when you are going to give good news of becoming grandmother. Isn't dhriti taking too much time to give you grandchildren" a lady from the group laughed a little while few other joined her .

"What can we say Mrs Ahuja we brought wife for our son not a baby maker whose work is to give birth to childrens" Meera said defending her daughter in law and mocking them all. Her reply made every laugh vanish.

"I must say Mrs Singhania, your each daughter in law seems very talented" Mrs aura praised making Karishma and Meera feel proud.

"Well except one," Mrs malik said grabbing the attention of everyone.

"Ayushree right?" Mrs Malik asked to which ayushree gave a gentle smile as her answer.

"Doesn't you feel little bit uneasy, being dependent on your husband when your sister in laws are independent and working women" Mrs malik mocked making Karishma ears stood. She looked here and there to see if her son is near or far, her daughter in law think he doesn't care when someone insults or mock her but No one more than Karishma knows how he punish those who hurted his wife without anyone notices. She had seen her elder son crazy obsession for his wife.

"Iam not mocking you . It's just a random thought. Sorry if I hurted your feelings" Mrs malik said making fake guilty face but innerly enjoying seeing the fallen face of Mrs abhyant Singhania. Navya and dhriti looked at Ayushree fallen face. Before Karishma could stop this matter dhriti cutted her off.

"Iam sorry Mrs malik but i would definitely like to correct you , being a housewife is most difficult and tough than being a working women" dhriti said in her strong feminine voice .

"The importance of a housewife lies in the vital roles they play within the family and society. Housewives often serve as the backbone of the household, managing various tasks that contribute to the well-being and functioning of the family unit. Their responsibilities encompass nurturing and raising children, maintaining a comfortable and organized home environment, managing finances, and providing emotional support to family members. Additionally, the work of housewives often enables other family members to pursue their careers or education with greater ease. Overall, the contributions of housewives are essential for the stability, harmony, and growth of both the family and society as a whole" dhriti's words speaks how much she respects her sister in law, making the people around them envious from their bound. It was impossible to break Singhania brothers bond and now it seems it's impossible to break their wives bond also.

"And about being dependent or independent then it's her choice her husband is earning minimum 10 crores per day then it's her choice to choose But not everyone can earn this much" navya said indirectly mocking on Mr malik earnings. Mrs malik fisted her hands at her husband insult .

"What about you Mrs malik , what's your profession?" Navya asked making the people around them whisperer to eachother. Ayushree held navya hand sighed her to stop but navya ignored her .

"Let me guess , a housewife" navya said smirking a little. Whatever the enmity she had with Singhanias but she can't deny the bond she always felt with her mother in law, her both sister in laws and little cute munchkin of the family. And when someone tried to insult her people, she can't keep her mouth shut. Navya doesn't know sweet words or buttering words. She just speak whatever is in her mind whether it hurts or not. It's not her fault right? Because bring vocal about your thoughts is not wrong.

"Before commenting on others look on yourself " navya said before mrs Malik could say anything. Vivaan came near them .

"Hello ladies" vivaan said with his sweet voice and giving his bunny smile melting the heart of ladies.

"Badi maa , bada papa was calling you" vivaan informed to Karishma who nod her head and excused herself not before giving a glance to Singhania daughter in laws. Vivaan eyes fall on his wife red face then his eyes fall on his 2nd bhabhi red face. He felt confused seeing it but his expression changed when his eyes fell on his favourite bhabhi face which looks little dull with a forced smile on her face .

"Bhabh, is everything alright?" Vivaan concernly asked to ayushree making Mrs malik gulp. Navya opened her mouth to say everything but ayushree beat her up .

"Yah" ayushree said composing a little. Well she is habituated to hear this types of mocking.

"It doesn't Seems" vivaan said before he could say anything more , someone called him making him leave from there.

*************************

"Mumma" dhriti warmly hugged her mother who chuckled at her daughter excitement then Dhriti hugged her bestfriend.

"Jamai sa, meet with us also" Divya said to shashvat who was passing by them with three other persons. Shashvat excused himself from them and greeted his mother in law.

"My, My, My girl you are looking gorgeous" jeevika said noticing her bestfriend outfit completely and ignoring the man beside her bestfriend.

"Jeevika?"dhriti signed her bestie to greet her husband. Who tried to ignore her signs but at last agreed.

"Hello Mr Singhania" jeevika greeted him while bowing her head little. Then she looked at her bestie with'is it okay' wala look.

"Hello Miss choudhary" Shashvat greeted with usual cold voice making jeevika innerly roll her eyes.

"Well I must say , Singhania's taste is very bad" jeevika said sarcastically making dhriti snap her head immediately at her. She mouthed jeevika to shut. Shashvat looked at jeevika raising his eyebrows.

"Don't give me those looks. It's so dull and boaring party" jeevika said with straight face.

"Don't worry, an entertainer was missing and now as you have arrived. It won't be dull anymore" shashvat sarcastically replied with his blank face making the colour of jeevika face lost .

"Are you calling me joker?" Jeevika yelled while dhriti slapped her forehead for her bestie stupidity and behaviour.

"Iam not calling you but if you are assuming yourself as joker then it's not my problem" shashvat shrugged his shoulders but innerly smirked enjoying the red angry face of jeevika. This girl is always ready to throw insult at him but not anymore.

"You..." Jeevika was about to charge him but dhriti came inbetween.

"Jeevika leave it" dhriti said in requesting tone.

"I don't know how you tolerate him" jeevika said showing her unlikeness towards Shashvat.

"Well it would be, how he tolerate her" a voice came making their conversation to hold. Dhriti ears perked up and she instantly recognised the voice, the voice of her baby brother.

"Adi" dhriti said turning to him who is standing little far from them. He stands tall with a confident demeanor, his features chiseled yet soft, with striking eyes that seem to hold a universe of stories. His smile is infectious, drawing others in with its warmth and charm.

"Hey dee" Aditya hugged her warmly while dhriti also hugged him back happily. There are tears of happiness in her eyes. She is meeting him after months .

"How are you" dhriti asked looking at him with fondness and admiration.

"How i am looking" aditya mehra asked spreading his arms making the people around them chuckle.

"Hey jeju"aditya turned to greet his brother in law. They first give high five to each then share a brotherly hug .

"How are you?" Shashvat asked with little soft voice. Well the only person he could tolerate from his wife family is his brother in law .

"Well it should be us , who should ask this . Because tolerating a trouble maker must not be easy for you" aditya playfully asked while Divya mehra and shashvat chuckled at him .

"Acha, am I trouble maker ? Then who are you ? A saint?" Dhriti angrily asked jerking her brother arm towards her so he could face her .

"Ofcourse, I am saint person with just Little touch of charmness" aditya said proudly styling his hairs with his hand .

Divya smiled looking at her children banter. Her eyes fall on her son in law who was looking at her daughter with his soft eyes. Dhriti felt happy seeing finally everything is going happily in her daughter and son in law life.

*********************

Navya was about to chug a glass of whisky when a tight grip on her wrist stopped her movement. She looked up to yell on that person but her mouth didn't able to form any words seeing her husband standing infront of her. Her eyes fall on his attire.

The man exudes sophistication in his stylish blue jacket, effortlessly complemented by a sleek black shirt underneath. Paired with sharp black pants, he presents a polished and timeless look, commanding attention with his confident and refined demeanor.

"You are not going to drink this " vivaan said snatching the glass aggressively from her hand . Thank God they are standing little corner away from people eyes and by God if anyone have saw her drinking wine in the party then God knows what drama it will create.

"I will" navya said trying to snatch the glass from him .

"Navya when you drank last time , you remember right what happened. From now onwards you are not going to drink any sort off this" vivaan said slamming the glass on counter .

"It's me who have to suffer" vivaan murmured under his breathe. It's is him who have to handle her . It's not like he wants but if he ignore it then he have to listen a good lecture on responsibilities from his mom and to avoid it he needs to stop her . If handling a sobber navya is tough then handling a drunken navya is toughest.

"You are not my father . So stop ordering around" navya angrily yelled crunching her nose at him .

"But iam your husband. So, think this is your husband warning" vivaan said calmly. He needs to calmly Handel the matter.

"Okay then you are also not going to touch any wine or alcohol" navya said putting the condition. Making vivaan eyes widened in shock . Well she is aware about his habit of drinking once a week and if she not going touch any wine or alcohol then she won't let him also to have fun.

"Why ? I can drink anything and you are no one to say me this " vivaan yelled with shock .

"Wife , iam your wife" navya replied using his own words for him . Vivaan sighed and rubbed his forehead with his fingers in irritation.

"What a problem" vivaan whispered under his breathe making navya look at him suspiciously.

"Otherwise I have a solution" navya yelled as something amazing clicked inside her mind .

"Whenever we will drink . We will drink together . What say?" Navya suggested in this way she can also enjoy her drink and he can keep eye on her .

"Not bad " vivaan said agreeing with her . In this way he can also have his fun and about handling her then he will look on this matter later .

"So deal" navya said forwarding her hand .

"Deal biwi" vivaan said shaking his hand with her . Sighing an important deal , a deal of to get drunken together.

*******************************

Party was going on full swing. People are enjoying it as it's not everyday Singhanias throw party. Not only businessman or industrialists but many politician also attended the party . Who wants miss the chance to get close with Singhanias.

In a corner table ayushree was sitting with her daughter in her lap. She is listening to her daughter rants about her school. Abhyant joined the mother daughter duo.

"Hey princess" abhyant caressed his daughter hair and sat on empty chair beside them. Seeing her father, miksha turned her face otherside showing her anger .

"Mumma say to dadda that iam not talking with him" miksha said making abhyant frown.

"Mumma ask to miksha . Why she doesn't want to talk with me" abhyant said making ayushree eyes widened she looked at him with 'what the hell he is calling her '.

"Mumma say to dadda that miksha is angry on him as he didn't attended miksha's sports event" miksha said cupping her mother face and turning it towards herself. Ayushree sighed this father daughter duo will definitely broke her head one day.

Abhyant eyes fall on his wife outfit. the pearl nude white saree exuding elegance and grace . The saree drapes softly around her slender frame, its pristine hue complementing her complexion with a subtle luminosity. Delicate pearls adorn the edges of the saree, adding a touch of sophistication to the ensemble.

Her blouse, intricately embroidered with shimmering threadwork, hugs her curves with a tailored precision, accentuating her feminine silhouette. With every movement, the saree rustles softly, creating an aura of ethereal beauty around her.

Her hair cascades in loose waves down her back, adorned with delicate white flowers that add a hint of whimsy to her look. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, sparkle with a quiet intensity, drawing you in with their magnetic allure.

As she glances in his daughter way, a serene smile graces her lips, radiating confidence and poise. In her pearl nude white saree, she is the epitome of timeless elegance, a vision of beauty that captivates all who behold her.

"Acha ..." Abhyant now understood the reason. Abhyant picked miksha from ayushree lap and kept her on his lap .

"Leave me , miksha is katti with you" miksha Wiggled to come out from his arms but abhyant strong arms are not letting her move.

"Iam sorry my pumpkin but i got an important work and it's was too important to ignore" abhyant apologized. He is feeling guilty for not attending his daughter event. But after he got to know, he needed break and some alone time to cop up with things .

"Okay, I will forgive you on one condition" miksha said smiling a bit . She can't see her dadda sad.

"Puri ki Puri baap par Gaye hai" ayushree murmured to herself. Just like her husband, her daughter is also keeping conditions to get forgiveness.

"What is your condition" abhyant asked.

"You have to cook my chocolate cupcake" miksha said with excitement.

"Done , anything for you my baby" abhyant said pecking her side head .

"Kya baat hai , what talks are going on between daughter and father" vivaan said as he and navya came near the family.

"Nothing chachu, I was just telling dadda about my sports event" miksha replied with innocent face. She signed to abhyant to not say anything. It's their secret and abhyant understood her sign . Vivaan looked at duo with suspicious eyes.

"Ayushree, see who come to meet you" voice of sanjana made them look at her. Miksha quickly got up from her dadda and left .

But there is someone with sanjana. Ayushree stood up from her chair and stood infront of the unknown person who doesn't seems unknown.

"You..." Ayushree tried to recall where she saw him .

"So you have forgotten him?" Sanjana said with offended tone.

"Budhu, he is shaurya Kumar" sanjana said .

"Yah i remember our batch mate right?" Ayushree asked to which sanjana nod her head .

"And your bench mate" sanjana said making ayushree smile. College life was one of the best phase of life .

"Iam sorry. It's just I didn't recognise you " ayushree apologized to shaurya.

"Not it's fine,Shree" shaurya said with polite tone . While vivaan ears perked up hearing the endearment this man used for his bhabhi. His eyes immediately moved towards his brother and as he expected, abhyant clenched fists, tense muscles, a furrowed brow, squared shoulders, are clearing showing how much he is feeling raged.

"Ayushree you remembered how you two used be project partner in every damn project and whole college used to think you too guys are dating" sanjana said recalling those days . She has forgotten the presence of other people except them.

"Remembered , how English teacher used ask me about you , whenever you were absent and ask to you whenever I was absent" shaurya said remembering those wonderful days of their life.

"Yah" ayushree said smiling remembering those day Suddenly she felt a burning sensation on her back and reality hit her back.....her husband is standing just behind. He would have been hearing this all. And if he is hearing this then the reason of burning sensation on her back must because of his stare .

Abhyant clenched his fist turning it white his tensed shoulders showing how much he is controlling himself to not beat that man .

"Can you bring 2 buckets of popcorn?" Vivaan asked to a waiter who was passing by them.

"Sure sir " waiter went to bring popcorn.

"What the hell are you doing vivaan" navya yelled slapping his elbow.

"You just keep quiet and enjoy the show with me" vivaan said with excited face. Navya rolled her eyes at his behaviour he is behaving like sadistic. But she is also sadistic isn't it.

"Yeh lo" vivaan said keeping a popcorn bucket on her lap after the waiter brought for them. Navya sighed and shrugged her shoulders. Well the show is not that much bad. So, she also joined vivaan in watching the drama infront of her .

" You are married? Like seriously" shaurya was shocked seeing the mangalsutra in her neck . Then something clicked in his mind what she is doing in Singhania party .

"Yes , she is married" shaurya came out from his thoughts as he heard a cold voice. He looked at the man standing beside ayushree with his right hand around her waist and bring her little close to himself.

"Myself abhyant Singhania, husband of ayushree abhyant Singhania and father of our daughter miksha Singhania" abhyant introduced himself making shaurya gulp. Who doesn't know him...? The businessman abhyant Singhania who is known for his sharpness in business.

"Iam sorry sir but as I didn't know shree is your wife" shaurya said shuttering a little Feeling intimidating with abhyant cold stare .

"Ayushree" abhyant said hoarse voice.

"Sorry?" Shaurya didn't understood his words, he looked at Ayushree then at abhyant.

"Her full name is ayushree and think it would be much better if you call Mrs Singhania" Abhyant replied in his dominating voice clearly showing his displeasure hearing his wife nick name from any other man.

"Abhyant...stop it " ayushree mumbled making sure he hears it while keeping her left hand on his chest. His tensed shoulders immediately calm with her one touch. Abhyant looked down and his eyes collided with her pleading eyes.

"And I would be much happy if you maintain some distance from her" abhyant said looking at her eyes before anyone could say anything. He grabbed ayushree wrist and dragged her with him .

********************

In a dimly lit alley, abhyant 's jealousy boiled over as he forcefully pinned ayushree against the cold brick wall of a room, his grip tight and his eyes are blazing with possessiveness and jealousy. His actions were fueled by a toxic combination of insecurity and rage, leaving ayushree feeling trapped and vulnerable.

"Abhyant its hurting" ayushree said in low voice . His hold didn't loosen his grip instead of it tighten . He brought her closer.

"It's hurting to me also dammit , seeing that man looking you with those love full of eyes and you are also smiling at him " abhyant yelled on her face making their breathe mix .

"Abhyant it's nothing like that , he is just a friend" ayushree said trying to sort the matter.

"Oh really. Then why he is looking at you like you are his some lost treasure" abhyant gritted his teeth in anger .

"It's nothing like that. It just we are meeting after years and there is nothing between, he doesn't have any feelings towards me" ayushree said looking in to his eyes to calm him down.

"He must not have feelings for you otherwise this will be his last day on this earth" abhyant said with the madness in his voice .

"No , you won't do this " ayushree was shocked seeing his this side.

"Try me, wifey Iam sure iam going to disappoint you very much" abhyant said with smirk on his face challenging her to try him and see the fun .

"Abhyant you are misunderstanding everything" ayushree yelled with tears of pain in her eyes . Seeing her tears he loosen his hold on her shoulder but still holding it strongly .

"Okay then prove me wrong" abhyant said making her snap her head at him.

"How??" Ayushree asked with little hope in her eyes. It's important to close the matter here only . Otherwise god knows what if he really kills her friendshe knows his threats are not empty .

"Kiss me" abhyant with his husky voice near her lips. His eyes are stuck on her red lips .

"What!!" Ayushree was shocked with his demand.

"Yes and if you won't then I will think he have some feelings towards you and this thought will not let me leave sane and to get this thought away , I may kill him to erase the tension for forever" abhyant said casually making the anger raise in ayushree. How can he casually talk about killing someone.

"Abhyant!!are you insane??what the hell are you talking!!" Ayushree yelled trying to push him away with her hands on his chest but nothing is happening.

"Yes iam insane but only for you!!"His eyes bore into her with obsessive intensity, their gaze burning with possessive fervor as he pinning her against the wall. Each glance was filled with a desperate need to assert control, his pupils dilated with jealousy and desire, leaving her feeling trapped and helpless in his relentless stare.

"And insane person will not be calm until he see that shaurya Kumar blood" the madness in his eyes sacred her. She can't see his hands tainted with any innocent's blood.

With a fierce determination, ayushree seized the moment, closing the distance between them with an assertive stride. As their lips met, her kiss was aggressive and unapologetic. She took control, pulling him closer with a commanding grip, her passion igniting a fervent intensity that left him breathless and utterly captivated by her boldness.

Abhyant hand slipped from her shoulders to her waist with a confident grip, abhyant pulls ayushree close, his one arm wrapped around her waist possessively, drawing her body firmly against his own. His other hand cradle the back of her neck, gently tilting her head to deepen the kiss, conveying a sense of ownership and dominance. As their lips meet, his embrace exudes a commanding presence, leaving no doubt that he desires her completely and is in control of the moment.

Each movement was forceful, tongues battling for dominance as teeth clashed and breath mingled in a tumultuous frenzy. It was a passionate collision.

In a moment of fiery emotion, ayushree lips are carries a mixture of anger and passion. With a forceful yet passionate motion, she presses her lips against his, conveying her intense emotions through the fervor of their embrace.her sharp teeth are biting, filled with pent-up frustration, yet beneath the anger lies a deep-seated passion for her husband.

Both had different emotions but the only emotions which is common between them is feeling to devour and worship eachother completely in every sinful manner. The passion and the desire which they suppressed for each other for years grown making the intensity of the kiss increase.

A knock on the door made her ayushree snap from the kiss . Her lips movement were stoped but still abhyant was kissing his her with all his heart like he was hungry, hungry for her lips.

Ayushree forcefully pushed him away. Making abhyant startled with her sudden push. But when his eyes fall on her messed up state and a smirk of proudness formed on his lips.

After the intense kiss, ayushree is left in a state of disarray, her emotions swirling like a tempest within her. Her thoughts are a jumble of confusion and longing, grappling with the intensity of the moment and the conflicting emotions it stirred within her. Physically, her lips tingle from the lingering sensation of his touch, while her heart races with the memory of their passionate embrace. Yet, beneath the surface, there is a sense of unease, as she struggles to make sense of her feelings and reconcile the tumultuous mix of desire and uncertainty that now consumes her.

Ayushree closed her eyes to calm herself and as soon as her eyes opened meet with his dark brown eyes. The smirk on his face showing how much he enjoyed the kiss .

She looked for the mirror inside the room to make herself presentable. As she spotted the mirror she stood infront of mirror and made herself presentable.

Abhyant came near her and stood behind her . Slowly he took the pallu of her saree and wiped his lips which was smudged with her lipstick. His eyes are on her his action made ayushree turn Tomato red and she shook her eyes away from him and looked down due to shyness.

The sudden sting on her right cheek made her snap her head at him angrily . She glared at him and rubbed her cheek to erase the pain don't know what obsession he got with her cheeks.

"Well tomato is sweet" abhyant said actioning like he is chewing her tomato red cheeks . She was about to charge towards him but abhyant left before she could reach near him .

Ayushree facepalmed herself. What was it which between them few minutes ago. Shrugging every thought away.she joined the party hall after making herself presentable.

****************************

"Hello Singhanias" a rough voice made Singhania brothers stop their conversation and look ahead .

There is standing the arch enemy of Singhanias. Vikram Singh rajput dressed up in red three piece suit .

"Hello Mr rajput" shashvat greeted him with his rough voice.

"How are you ? Hope you are fine after your loss" abhyant sarcastically asked making a fake pity face. While vikram chuckled.

"Tsk , tsk . It's nothing infront of the loss you people are going to suffer" vikram said hinting towards their future which he planned for them with full of surprises and shock.

"We will see that" vivaan said .

"Gladly" vikarm said just then his eyes fall on the a person behind the person for whom he is waiting for this much..... His butterfly.

"I have suggestion for you , keep your loved ones too close and protected. Anything can happen to them.you never know" vikram said looking at his butterfly who was looking very beautiful in the saree.

"I will take my leave now" vikaram said as he noticed she was walking somewhere. He decided to follow her .

Singhania shrugged their shoulders at his wierd behaviour.

******************

Vikram doesn't want to miss this opportunity to meet his butterfly. So he followed her behind.

As she makes her way to the washroom, a sense of unease prickles at the back of her neck, an instinctual feeling that she's being watched. The hallway feels eerily quiet, the sound of her footsteps echoing against the tiled floor. With each step, she quickens her pace, glancing nervously over her shoulder.

Suddenly, a shadowy figure emerges from the dimly lit corridor behind her, their footsteps echoing ominously against the walls. Panic courses through her veins as she realizes she's being followed. Her heart pounds in her chest, and she breaks into a frantic run, the sound of her breath ragged in her ears.

Reaching the safety of the washroom door, she fumbles with the handle, desperation lending strength to her trembling fingers. With a sharp gasp, she pushes through the door, the sense of relief washing over her like a tidal wave. But even as she rushes to the sanctuary of a stall, she can't shake the feeling of being hunted, the fear lingering like a shadow in the back of her mind.

her thoughts drift back to a time when life was filled with pain and miseries, a time when a whistle voice haunted her every waking moment.

Suddenly, from somewhere , she hears it - that haunting whistle, the very sound that once tormented her soul. It cuts through the silence like a knife, sending shivers down her spine and causing her heart to race with fear.

Memories flood back in a torrent of emotions, each note of the whistle a painful reminder of the past she thought she had left behind. Her breath catches in her throat, and she feels a cold sweat breaking out on her skin as the sound grows louder, closer.

Terrified, she closes her ears to stop the whistle . But even as she does, she knows that the echoes of that whistle will linger in her mind, a haunting reminder of the pain she thought she had escaped.

"Stop it ...stop it"she yelled but the whistle is not in hand to stop . After sometime when she felt the the whistle sound is gone. She removed her hands from her ears but the sudden continues knock on the bathroom door made her terrified.

"Dhriti!!" She calmed herself and as she recognised the voice of the person who is none other than her husband.

She took her time and made her self presentable and composed then she opened the washroom door.

"What happened why were you taking time?are you okay" shashvat concernly asked as soon as the washroom door got opened.

"Yah iam fine" dhriti replied giving him her best assuring smile. Shashvat noticed the pain behind her words . Is she feeling pain or there is something else.

"I am just tired" a sigh of relief left from shashvat mouth when she said it .

"Come lets have dinner then we will go" shashvat said and with his he took her with him .

Dhriti eyes searched for the specific person in the corridor but she didn't find anyone. It must be intuition. Suddenly her eyes fall on a mirror making her eyes widened and her hands turn cold . The thing which is scaring her is not the mirror but the words written on the mirror 'I am coming'.

*****************************

Navya was walking on corridor as she just now finished talking with her chachi . She scrolling her phone until she bumped to someone making her phone fall.

"Iam sorry?" Navya said bending to pick the her phone .

"Hello darling" the voice of the person made navya look up and she instantly rolled her eyes seeing her ex boyfriend standing infront of her .

"What the hell are you doing here ?" Navya yelled.

"If you have forgotten then my dad works in bahujan janta party" Deepak her ex boyfriend said .

"But what are you doing here? Oh yah you are married to vivaan Singhania, the third heir of Singhanias" Deepak said making navya fist her hands.

"What happened to your taste navya or you can't able to forget me that's why you get married to him. You are using him as your distraction when in the real you didn't get over me till now" Deepak said taking steps towards her .

"Admit navya you are unable to forget me , neither our movement nor our love making" Deepika said huskily to which navya felt irritate .

"Hogya? Can I leave" navya asked sarcastically.

"Come on navya . You used be crazy for me admit it you still love and I promise I will to come to you leaving everything behind" Deepak said trying to cup her face but navya jerked his hands away.

"This crazy can crush you also" navya gritted in anger and pressed her hills on his show making him yell at pain .

"Stay away from me!!" Navya said giving tight squeeze and jerking him away. She walked out from there with him following her behind.

"Navya listen" Deepak tried to match her space .

Suddenly vivaan came and stood inbetween them . Showing his back to Deepak and facing navya . He didn't noticed Deepak presence.

"Come lets go home" vivaan said following the order of his mother to get her Dil home safely.

" I need your help" navya asked. She looked at Deepak who was looking at them curiously.

"For what " vivaan asked. His superwoman wife needs his help.

"For this" navya said before vivaan could reach anything. Navya suddenly leans forward, catching vivaan off guard with her unexpected movement. Before he can react, her lips press firmly against his, the kiss swift and startling. For a moment, he freezes, stunned by the suddenness of her action, his mind racing to catch up with the whirlwind of emotions coursing through him.

As quickly as it began, the kiss ends, leaving him standing there in shock, his heart pounding in his chest. He blinks in disbelief, trying to process what just happened, the taste of her lips still lingering on his own. With a dazed expression, he watches as she steps back, a mischievous glint in her eyes, leaving him speechless and utterly bewildered by the unexpected turn of events.

Deepak who noticed their kiss walked out from there angrily .

"Nooo..... this is cheating It was sudden and I didn't got to reciprocate also" vivaan whined making navya chuckled at his antics. She never knew he can be cute also.

*********************

Vivaan and navya were driving back to Singhania mansion with vivaan driving and navya in passenger seat. Two cars from front and two cars from back are following them for security.

"What was that " vivaan asked while navya immediately understood what he was referring to .

"Nothing a jerk was troubling me. To him throw away. I have to do that" navya said casually.

"Ex boyfriend?" Vivaan asked .

"Sort off, a two months relationship" navya replied bitterly.

"Then why you guys broke up?" Vivaan asked taking interest to know more about her .

"He cheated on me being in a relationship with me still he slept with other girls and I hate cheaters " navya replied. It was first time and last time she got into relationship and see how bitterly it turned out .

"If you hate cheaters, then why you didn't questioned me after I returned from jail" vivaan asked. His family trusting him and accusing him is common but she never spoke to him about that day nor she questioned him making him suprise.

"Is there any relation between us" navya questioned made vivaan off guard .

"We are just husband and wife infront of the people" navya said the reality of their marriage.

"Then why did you married to me" vivaan questioned .

"After my parents death . It was my chacha and chachi who took care of me and then they asked me to marry a Singhania heir so that their drowned business can be stable little I couldn't refuse them" navya said half truth and half lie . It was her own wish to get married in Singhania house so that she could destroy them .

"And about you cheating on me , your mom already told me , you would never do this until you want to get awarded with her slippers" navya said with mischievous smile remembering her and her mother in law conversation.

"Did she really said this?" Vivaan asked in shock . Did his mom really said that. Navya nodded her head making vivaan sigh at him mom.

"Izzat neeche gira na koi meri maa se sekhain" vivaan mumbled to himself. She should not have said something like this to navya . It's not like he fears from his mother. Or he ?

________________________

Share your views on chapter...

So, shocked? Expected? Unexpected?

Describe how you liked the chapter

in one word??

Total words counting: 6610, the  highest counting

of  Shiddat till now,

so I deserve a good response...

From now onwards you all will

get twice update  in a week

Of shiddat, one on every Friday..

Other on after the target completion

of Friday chapter ...

So , next update is on Friday

hope we are clear now...so please don't ask

about Next update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.4K 72
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
124K 3.6K 58
Maximum reading time for the story : 5 hours 21 minutes "why don't you understand" " 'cause i don't want to.... And remember one thing Dhriti, it doe...
9.6K 376 13
The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brothers who can give life for each other...
12K 1.5K 16
story about three couples and their parents... peep inside the story to know more Cover credit - alabhya