Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 54

420 3 0
By England_stories22

Leah stands up and holds out her hand to you. You also get up and go for a walk hand in hand. You walk with the feet in the sea, along the beach. You laugh a little.

Leah: What?

Y/n: You're so beautiful...

Leah: What were you talking about with G? A third what?

Y/n: Talking about you, us, children...

Leah: The boys?

You stop, feet in the sea, facing the horizon. Leah puts her arms around your waist and cuddles you, giving you kisses.

Y/n: No, she asked me if we were planning on having a third child.

Leah: What?

Leah drops her arms, surprised by what you just said to her. You turn to face her. She puts her arms back around your waist as you put yours around her neck.

Y/n: We were just talking, babe. Don't freak out, it came like that in the discussion.

Leah: And what do you think?

Y/n: Honestly, my love, it's not a subject for me, for the moment... The boys are too young, and I have to come back the pitch.

Leah: Alright.

Y/n: You're disappointed?

Leah: No, I understand, it's not the right time.

Y/n: So you want a third child?

Leah: I want everything with you.

Over the next two weeks, you travel around San Diego, visiting all of the big sights. You get home and relax on the sofa after walking most of the day. Leah is asleep on you and you're going through all the photos and memories you, Leah and the other made whilst in San Diego:

You come back in England with Leah. The next day, you and Leah are at preseason training, there are no footballs on the pitches, which only means one thing.

Jen: Fitness testing.

Y/n: Yep.

Beth: I'm already tired just thinking about it.

Steph: We'll be fine.

Jonas comes out of the building and talk to the team before training.

Jonas: I hope you all had a lovely break, you all worked incredibly hard last season, so you definitely deserved it. Fitness testing today, so make sure you are all well hydrated.

Everyone groans and complains at the thought of it, but you like fitness testing, because you know that you're fitness is better than most of the team on the squad. The fitness starts and you go gradually, working hard as per usual. Around the hour mark, people start to slow down. You're still going strong with some of the squad, including Leah.

Leah: I'm gonna beat you.

Y/n: Game on, babe. Game on.

You push yourself hard, over the next 20 minutes, Leah slows down, she's running out of energy. You have kept your pace and are now the only one left running. You keep running, picking up the pace as everyone watches you. You push yourself hard, probably too hard. Jonas shouts at you to tell you to stop but you don't hear him, you want to keep going. You keep running and running for another 10 minutes, then everything goes black. You passed out from exhaustion. The team and medics run over to you. Leah pushes past everyone and holds your hand.

Leah: Y/n? Babe?

You're still passed out and you start to worry the medics. They put you on a stretcher and take you to the medical rooms, Leah holds your hand the whole time, she doesn't leave your side and keeps stroking your hair. You start to wake up slightly.

Y/n: Le-Leah?

Leah: I'm here, babe. I'm here.

She kisses your head as the medics check you over.

Y/n: What happened?

You try and sit up.

Leah: No, babe, don't move, stay lay down. You passed out, did you eat this morning?

Y/n: I, erm, can't remember.

Leah: It's okay, I'm just glad you okay.

Y/n: I love you.

Leah: I love you more.

Leah kisses you softly, the medics decide there is no need for an ambulance, just for you to relax for the next couple days to get your strength back. The girls are all eating lunch when you walk through the cafeteria's door, Leah is holding you, so you don't fall. The girls all come over and ask if you're okay.

Leah: She's fine, she just needs food. I'll go get something, babe.

Leah walks off to get you some food.

Steph: You okay? You don't look so good.

Y/n: I'll be fine, just I erm--- yeah, I'll be fine.

Steph and Beth look at you with concern as Leah walks back over.

Leah: Here, eat what you can.

Leah sits down next to you and eats her lunch too. You eat a little bit and feel much better afterwards.

Viv: Feel better?

Y/n: I'm fine, guys.

Alessia: You were not... Just saying.

Leah: I'll drive you home. You need to rest, babe.

Y/n: Okay, babe.

Leahstands up, kissing you and go clean your both plates.

Later on the day, Leah takes you back home and gets you into the bed.

Y/n: Babe, I'm fine, trust me, I'm okay.

Leah: Well, you've been given a couple days off to rest properly, so I'll be here to look after you more.

Y/n: Babe, you need to train.

Leah: You're saying I need extra practices?

Y/n: Not at all, but you can't miss out trainings because of me, I'll be okay.

Leah: Mhmmm, well, we have tomorrow off anyways, so I'm not leaving your side.

Y/n: Okay, babe, can you do something for me?

Leah: Anything.

Y/n: Come her and kiss me.

Leah: Done.

Leah walks over to you and kisses you softly, you smile whilst kissing her. You pull her down on top of you and keep kissing her.

Leah: What are you doing?

Y/n: Kissing the love of my life.

Leah smiles and tries to get off you, you pull her closer.

Leah: Babe, you need to rest.

Y/n: No, I need you.

Leah smirks at you but gets off and lays next to you.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Leah: You need to rest, babe, so I'm going to cuddle you, so you can.

Y/n: When you did get boring?

Leah: Not boring at all, babe, just want you to rest.

Y/n: Mhmmm...

You cuddle into Leah and kiss her neck.

Leah: Babe.

Y/n: Yeah.

Leah: I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work.

You keep kissing her neck and end up marking her, she rolls you onto your back. Leah starts kissing you passionately, you bite her lip and she moans a little bit. Things escalate pretty quickly.

Y/n: Thought it wasn't going to work.

Leah: Yeah, yeah...

You do your thing. You cuddle into Leah and fall asleep pretty quickly. The next day, you and Leah spend the day on the sofa relaxing and watching movies, you are feeling much better.

Skipping to the start of the season, the first match is against Aston Villa. You are starting on the bench as you haven't played for a while. You are really nervous due to the fact it could be your comeback, after a year and a half, in the WSL. You all head to the Emirates on the bus. You're sat next to Leah who knows you're nervous, so she's trying to keep your mind off of the match.

Leah: So this week, my mom has invited us to her, Jacob is back for a couple weeks, so...

Y/n: Yeah, that will be nice.

You look out of the window.

Leah: Babe, there's no need to be nervous, you can do this.

Y/n: It's just - I don't, the first match, my first match, since a very long time...

Leah: It's gonna be okay.

Y/n: I hope so.

Leah kisses your cheek and holds your hand as you pull into the car park. Tones of fans are crowded around to watch you all get off the bus. You get off after Leah, fans are screaming your name, you smile at them and realise that they still love you. You all head out ready for kick-off, the Emirates is sold out. A huge crowd, you look around and realise how big this club is, and how grateful you're to be part of that.

Starting line-up for Arsenal:

Starting line-up for Aston Villa:

Kick-off:

6': Goal for Aston Villa from Kirsty Hanson; decisive pass from Kenza Dali

26': Goal for Arsenal from Rachel Corsie; her own goal.

30': Goal for Arsenal from Vivianne Miedema

38': Yellow card for Aston Villa: Danielle Turner

Half-Time:: 2-1 for Arsenal

60': Substitute for Arsenal: Rafaelle Souza replaces Leah Williamson

62': Goal for Arsenal from Caitlin Foord

66': Substitute for Aston Villa: Emily Gielnik replaces Olivia McLoughlin

71': Substitute for Arsenal: Laura Weinroither replaces Noelle Maritz

72': Substitute for Arsenal: Y/n Beckham replaces Beth Mead.

84': Goal for Arsenal from Y/n Beckham; F. Maanum has the ball, you make a run down the right, she crosses the ball to you perfectly, it lands in your feet, you start running around defenders, tricking them and getting past each other. It's just you VS the keeper, you shoot, with power, you follow the ball from your feet with your eyes and see that it's heading to the top corner. It lands in the back of the net. The crowd erupts, you celebrate with the team, your nerves have completely gone. Now you feel confident that you can play back at your usual level.

86': Substitute for Aston Villa: Jordan Nobbs replaces Alisha Lehmann.

86': Substitute for Arsenal: Katie McCabe replaces Caitlin Foord.

End of the match: 4-1 for Arsenal.

You are clapping all the fans when Leah comes up behind you. She kisses your cheek and hugs you.

Leah: I'm so proud of you.

Y/n: It's all thanks to you.

Leah: No, it's all on you, my love.

You smile at her with so much love in your eyes, Leah sees Jordan walking over to you.

Jordan: Hey...

Leah: Jordan.

Y/n: I'll leave you guys to talk.

You kiss Leah then run off to Beth and Caitlin.

Jordan: How are you?

Leah: I'm good.

Jordan: Great match, you played really well.

Leah: Thanks.

Jordan: I, erm, just wanted to say that I miss you still.

Leah: Look Jordan, I'm with Y/n, I'm married now... I don't miss you anymore, I did, but you broke my heart, so...

Jordan: And that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Y/n: It happened, you need to move on.

Jordan: But I want you, I still love you.

Leah: What?

Jordan: I still love you.

Leah starts to walk off without saying anything back.

Jordan: Leah, please, you are the love of my life, I want you, I need you.

Leah: Jordan, leave me the hell alone.

Jordan: We were supposed to get married.

Leah looks at her, she stays silent.

Jordan: It's supposed to be us.

Leah stays silent as you walk over to you both.

Y/n: What did you just say?

Jordan: Nothing.

Jordan walks off down the tunnel without saying a word to anyone.

Y/n: What did she say to you?

Leah: Nothing, just --- bullshits...

You sigh. You look into Leah's eyes and you can see she's embarrassed about something. You straight rush back in the tunnel to find Jordan just in front of the Aston Villa's changing room's door. You go straight to her, very pissed.

Y/n: Jordan!

Jordan: Hey...

Y/n: I'm gonna tell you once, stay the hell away from my family! Is that fuck*ng clear?

Jordan: I didn't do anything.

Y/n: You think I don't know what you said to Leah.

Jordan: Just telling the truth.

Y/n: LEAH is my WIFE. YOU ARE NOTHING... YOU ARE NOTHING TO HER.

Jordan: When I want I can take her back... And you know it, that's why you are right here, in front of me.

Y/n: You are nothing to her, get along with it.

Jordan: You may forgot, but she already cheated on you once with me... Do you want to bet on a second time?

Y/n: Shut the f*ck up.

Jordan: You dare?

You feel your fist closing and clenching harder and harder, your anger is growing again and again. You try to resist but you end up by grabbing her for the collar of his jersey and pin her against the wall.

Y/n: Hear me out, you won't tear my family apart. Stay the hell away from us!

Jordan: Make me.

Jordan shows a little smirk on a face, mocking you. Your anger grows even more. You just have enough of Jordan and her attempts of getting back with Leah. You're about to punch her when someone screams your name.

Caitlin: Y/N!

Caitlin and Katie runs towards you, and comes to separate the two of you. Caitlin holds you back while Katie is pushing Jordan to go in the Aston Villa's changing room.

Caitlin: What the hell was that?

Y/n: It's personal thing.

Katie: Jesus, we caught you just about to punch Jordan. What's wrong with you?

Y/n: She constantly tries to break my family apart.

Caitlin: Your personal things you keep them out here.

Katie: Hopefully for you, WE caught you... and not someone from Villa...

Y/n: Sorry...

Caitlin: You okay?

Y/n: Keep Jordan away from me and I'll be fine.

You walk off, Leah is already in the changing room. She gets ready to leave to go back home when you walk in. You don't even pay attention to anyone, you just go straight to grab your stuff.

Steph: You okay?

Y/n: All fine.

Steph: What's going on?

Y/n: Nothing.

Youwalk off and get on the bus. You sit down on your own and put your headphonesin. During that time, Caitlin and Katie have told everything that happenedbetween you and Jordan, to Leah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
8.1K 230 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?
54K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..
114K 3.1K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...