Season 1: Leah Williamson

由 England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 53

442 5 0
由 England_stories22

The rest of camp goes pretty smoothy, you are training really well and finally feels like you're finally back at Arsenal. You are on the plane home, sat next to Leah who is holding your hand. You fall asleep on Leah's shoulder. She kisses your head and strokes her thumb on your hand. A couple hours later, the planes lands and you're both heading to Leah's parents, not able to wait any longer to see the boys.

Leah: Hey mom.

Amanda: Leah...

Jacob: Hey girls... how was Spain?

Leah: Hectic...

Y/n: ... It was great, really great...

Leah: How are the boys?

Amanda appears with Jack in her arms. When your son sees you two, Jack shows up with a big smile and stretches his arms out, asking to be in your arms.

Amanda: There's a little man who has been waiting for you, for days.

You take Jack into your arms and tickle him. You can hear him laughing so loud. Leah is just looking at you, smiling. Suddenly, someone is crying.

Amanda: I guess, someone is awake now.

Leah: Let me go get him.

Leah heads to her old room, now rearrange as the boys room. She gets in, Lucas is crying so badly. Leah is leaning on Lucas, he also stretches his arms so Leah can pick him in her arms. She wipes a few tears away, and put a gently kiss on his head.

Leah: Hey sweet little boy, everything's okay... We are here... Your moms are back... It's okay...

You drive the boys back home. It feels really good to be back in England. You spend the rest of the day, playing with the boys outside. You're, now, in bed, cuddling up with Leah, when you get a text on your phone. The message:

Pedri: I heard about your talk with Bruna. Thank you for telling her the truth... So you won't come back?

Leah ends up falling asleep pretty quickly, you lie awake for a while so you decide to text back Pedri.

Y/n: I'll be back in Barcelona, but I don't think I'll come back at the Barça.

Pedri: Too bad, I wished we could more time together, to fix the last years.

Y/n: We don't need that. Barça Kids Club, uh?

Pedri: Barça Kids Club.

You stare at the message, not knowing what to say back. You don't respond, you put your phone down and fall asleep. The next morning, Leah wakes up before you. She gets up, goes check on the twins, gets them ready and starts making breakfast. You wake up a little later and go to the kitchen, you put your arms around her waist and put your head on her shoulder.

Y/n: Good morning.

Leah: Good morning, babe. Sit down, the breakfast is almost ready.

Y/n: I love your breakfasts.

Leah: And I love you.

Leah puts the plate in front of you and sits down. You take a piece of your banana and give it to Jack, who is sat next to you in his highchair. You start eating then remember the discussion you had with Pedri, last night. You debate on telling Leah or keeping it to yourself. You need to tell her.

Y/n: I had a talk with Pedri, last night.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: I--- I won't go back to the Barça.

Leah stop eating and look at you.

Leah: What?

Y/n: I have too much history there. I need to move on.

Leah: You sure? This is where you grew up.

Y/n: Yeah... whatever happen... I'm done with the Barça. I just thought I'd tell you.

Leah: You didn't need to.

Y/n: Okay

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too, babe.

You kiss her and finish eating your breakfast. You clean up both of your plates, while Leah is playing with Jack and Lucas. Then, you decide you want to go for a walk as the weather is nice. You, Leah and the boys are walking through a park, near your house, holding hands when a couple of fans run up to you both.

Fan 1: Can we please get a photo with you?

Fan 2: Please...

Leah: Of course, you can.

Leah takes photos with them, you look at how good Leah is with them and are stood there smiling at her. After taking photos, you and Leah sit down in a nearby cafe to get a coffee. You talk for a bit before heading back to your house. You are sat on a garden chair, in your garden, Leah comes up with a drink and hands you it.

Leah: Here you go...

She kisses you as she hands it to you.

Y/n: Thanks, babe.

Leah: Anytime.

Y/n: So we have a couple weeks before we start preseason, you wanna go somewhere?

Leah: Yeah, but where?

Y/n: I was thinking about Bali, Cyprus, or maybe San Diego, what do you think?

Leah: It's been a while I haven't go to the United States, San Diego could be great for the four of us... Let's keep Cyprus just for the two of us.

Y/n: Fine, let's go to San Diego, then.

You start booking your holidays with Leah and the twins, whilst she keeps trying to look at your phone.

Y/n: Booked.

Leah: That fast?

Y/n: Yeah, we leave in two days.

Leah: Two days?

Y/n: Better get packing, babe.

After a while, Leah goes to pack. You start packing too, for yourself and the twins. Two days later, you, Leah and the twins leave the house to head to the airport.

Leah: San Diego, here comes the Williamson.

Y/n: Mhmmm...

Leah hugs and kisses you over and over. You start laughing.

Y/n: Our flight leaves in 2 hours.

Leah: I'm so excited! Thank you, babe.

Y/n: I love you.

Leah: I love you more.

You kiss her and walk through the terminal. Hours later, you land in San Diego, and head straight to the Airbnb you rented for the next two weeks. It's a house, in front of the beach. You arrive at the house, Leah looks at you.

Leah: You have the keys or... a code to get in...

Y/n: Don't need to...

Leah: What do you mean?

Y/n: Ring the front door, you'll see.

Leah rings the front door without really knowing what will happen.

Intercom: Yes, who's this?

Leah: Uhm... Leah and Y/n Williamson.

Intercom: For sure, that's you.

Leah: Sorry, do we know ----

Suddenly, the front door opens, familiar faces appear. Leah is in shock and doesn't really understand.

Georgia: Hey guys...

Jacob: Welcome in San Diego.

Leah: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Surprise!

Keira: Your wife told us about San Diego, a few days ago.

Lucy: She invited us to come too.

Y/n: Holidays are about family and friends, right?

Leah: You're crazy, and I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

You get in, pushing the stroller where the twins are well asleep. Leah drops your bags off, near the stairs.

Jacob: My best friends are here!

Leah: Yeah, and they are really tired...

Y/n: Relax, I'll take the twins upstairs, in a room.

Lucy: I'm gonna help you...

You gently pull Lucas out of the stroller, not wanting to wake him up, when Lucy does the same with Jack. You both go upstairs, quietly, and install the boys in a bedroom, on a double bed with pillows on the sides so that they don't fall on the ground.

Y/n: Babies fit you pretty well.

Lucy: Shut up...

Y/n: Just saying...

Lucy: They grow up, so fast.

Y/n: Yeah, it's even scary... Let's go back downstairs, don't want to wake them up.

Youspend your afternoon, walking through San Diego, taking photos and taking itall in, while Jacob is looking after the twins. You look at Leah, smiling atthe atmosphere.

You end the day on the beach, under a magnificent sunset. You find a corner isolated enough to be quiet between you. Jacob and the twins have joined you to end the day all together. Lucy is playing with the boys, building sand castles, while Leah, Keira and Jacob are having a juggling competition. It's just you and Georgia, sitting on towels, watching the others have their moment.

Georgia: I'm really happy for you.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Georgia: I'm jealous of what you have. I wished I could have the same thing.

Y/n: It's not heaven every day, you know... We had a lot of ups and downs, especially downs, but... what always saved us was the fact that we always stayed together, no matter what.

Georgia: And look where you are today... You play in one of the best English and European clubs, you are the best player in the world, you are married and have two children... I'm jealous of that.

Y/n: Yeah, but it's only the top of the mountains... Everyone always remembers achievements, numbers, trophies and medals, but... nobody remembers everything you had to do to get there. And that's a shame.

Georgia: True... but at least people will remember you for something.

Y/n: I guess I should be happy with that.

Georgia: You're a good person, Y/n Williamson.

Y/n: I follow your example, G.

Georgia: That's cute.

Y/n: To tell the truth, I have all that a little thanks to you. I don't know if I'd have gotten back together with Leah, if you had moved me, after the match against Bayern, when I was at Wolfsburg.

Georgia: You didn't need me. You'd have gotten back together, you were made for each other.

Y/n: Sure, yeah.

Georgia: It's really nice... to have organized this holiday for Leah.

Y/n: She deserved it. And then let's say that I haven't been very present for her these last few days.

Georgia: Yeah, I know. She told me about what happened in Spain, with Bruna and Pedri... So you're done with Barça?

Y/n: Yeah, I wrote some interesting chapters there, but I have to keep writing the rest of the book.

Georgia: Yeah, you still have a lot of chapters to write.

You're watching your kids play in the sand with Lucy, when Lucas tips over and lands his head in the sand. Lucy straightens him up and wipes the sand off his face. Jack laughs, Lucy laughs as she comforts Lucas at the same time. You start laughing, just like Georgia.

Georgia: Look at Lucas...

Y/n: Gosh, he has sand on his face.

Georgia: Jack is dying laughing.

Y/n: Apparently, they like the beach.

Georgia turns to you and looks at you with a big smile on her face. You look at her, a little confused.

Y/n: Why are you looking at me like that?

Georgia: Should we expect a number three or do you stop at two?

Y/n: I don't know... I haven't talked about it at all with Leah.

Georgia: But would you like a third one?

Y/n: For my part, I grew up in a big family, so I always wanted my children to live what I lived, because I'm now very close to my brothers and I know I can count on them... Why not, if Leah wants another one, I wouldn't be against it.

Georgia: Three kids, so...

Y/n: Calm down, if there is to be a third one, it will be in a few years.

Leah comes back in the middle of the conversation, running back to you and Georgia, the ball in hand. She comes to sit next to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Leah: A third what?

Y/n: Nothing, don't worry, just a joke with G.

Leah: Alright...

Leah puts a hand on your thigh, you turn to her.

Leah: Are you coming? Just you and me...

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: Can you take care of the twins?

Keira: Of course.

Jacob: Go ahead.

Georgia: And no bullshit...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8K 230 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?
114K 3K 44
Juliette has attended every Arsenal match with her Grandma since she could remember. Since her Grandma's passing she had kept up the tradition. Beco...
162K 2.2K 33
What happens when the daughter of Barcelona FC's coach, catches the eye of Jude Bellingham. (Social Media AU)