Alpha Bounded (Alpha's Littl...

By Leon_King_Writes

Malachi and Walker discover why they feel so connected to each other. The world around them seems to want to... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Walker
Chapter 2: Him
Chaptet 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Mint Conditions
Chapter 5: Pair Bonded Desires
Chapter 6: Heated
Chapter 7: Hard Truths
Chapter 8: Interviews
Chapter 9: Marking Before The Storm
Chapter 10: Emotions Are Werid
Chapter 11: Alpha and Omega
Chapter 13: Pou Sonje
Chapter 14: Meeting and Greetings
Chapter 15: What Is Truth
Chapter 16: Connections
Chapter 17: Dinner
Chapter 18: Fame
Chapter 19: In Heat
Chapter 20: Hate Within
Chapter 21: Fear Within
Chapter 22: Plus Three
Chapter 23: Intentions part 1
Chapter 24: Intentions part 2
Chapter 25: Confrontation

Chapter 12: Valentine Wishes

103 7 1
By Leon_King_Writes

The moment I woke up, I smelled breakfast. I knew it wasn't Blair cooking because she always took Valentine's Day off to be with her boyfriend. Id normally spend it alone, grumbling around like a lonely witch until it was over, but the smell of Malachi's scent mixed with bacon and pancakes,, reminded me that I'd never be alone again. I quickly stood up to go see what was happening in the kitchen only for my feet to feel something soft on the hardwood floor. I looked down to see rose petals leading out of my room. I automatically followed the trail, trying my best not to squeal. I had a tendency to overreach to surprises.

The trail suddenly stopped in the dining room where a shirtless Malachi was still placing food on the table, which was filled with little pink and red paper hearts. There were several human sized teddy bears placed around the dining table as if they were getting ready to eat. I tried my best not to cry out in pure joy, but found myself literally crying when Malachi finally noticed me. His face was riddled with flour as his lips spread into a big smile at the sight of me. "Good morning," he said in the most soothing voice. I melted right there. How was I supposed to respond to a half naked Malachi standing right there with a stack of pancakes in his hand while wearing one of those waste apron things that literally had no purpose other than to be a clothing piece meant to be taken off.

"Ummm...g-good morning," I stuttered out. I was tempted to use one of the teddy bears to hide my embarrassment, but Malachi eyes kept me glued to the floor.

The alpha set the pancakes on the table and walked around it to pull a chair out for me. I walked slowly over to him and sat down, trying my best to avoid looking at his body.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked from behind me. His raspy deep voice sent chills down my spine. Why was he taunting me like this. A simple box of chocolate and flowers would've been enough to make me happy for a lifetime. I didn't expect him to go all out for me like this. It was driving me mad in the best way possible.

"I slept well...I only woke up because you weren't in bed with me," I replied. I had become accustomed to waking up trapped in his arms. Ever since he moved in, I couldn't sleep without being cuddled to him.

Malachi was still behind me as he leaned down. However, I didn't know he was right next to my ear until I heard his voice rattle every bone in my body.

"I had to get everything prepared. I wanted to make our first valentines together special," he said, his minty breath hitting the side of my face. I wiggled in my seat, wondering how long he was going to tease me before I lost it. He had the power to force me into heat whenever he wanted, but that wasn't the difficult part. It was holding myself back from begging him to do it that made me so nervous. Ever since our first time I had become consumed by the need to feel it again. I wanted to experience it while fully awake this time. I wanted to see him. I wanted him to see me. Simply thinking about it in me made me feel like a slut. Was I supposed to want to do it this much? That was the question I was to afraid to really ask anyone.

"Your that excited already? I haven't even touched you yet," Malachi chuckled as he walked around the table to sit across from me. His slightly sweat glistened muscles and the little smirk on his face made me feel like he knew I'd be turned on by him dressed like that.

"Well you made breakfast looking like that. Am I just supposed to ignore it? Plus you made heart shaped pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, croissants, mixed fruit, and..." I felt my face blush as I looked away from him. "...sausage."

Malachi's smirk grew as he placed his elbows onto the table and leaned his head against his hands to stare at me. "Is that what you're thinking about? My sausage? You know I make it from scratch. I try to make sure it's as big and long as I can get it before preparing it," he said. I shifted in my seat a bit, fighting the urge to moan out.

"You're such a tease," I huffed, holding back every thought in my brain telling me to beg my alpha to use me.

"And you're always so horny. A guy can't even cook shirtless for his boyfriend without being drooled over. I bet you didn't even notice all the teddy bears and chocolate in the family room," he chuckled. I wanted to actually scream in embarrassment. So maybe I was a bit too focused on him to really notice anything that wasn't directly in front of me.

"Was I supposed to? All I ever notice is you," I admitted.

"Really, I couldn't tell," he smirked as he stood up. My eyes instantly shot down his athletic body to the front of his shorts. The heaviness that ran down his thigh left me drooling.

"Hungry boys should really eat what's in front of them," Malachi snickered. I rolled my eyes wondering how long he'd prolong this.

"I can't when it's still covered," I shot back with a fake frown.

"Well that meal is planned for later Walker. I was referring to the food on the table," he laughed. He was going to kill me if he kept this up until lunch.

"I don't really have an appetite for breakfast," I whined.

"What do you have an appetite for?" He asked.

Did he really want to humiliate me like this or did he just enjoy hearing me say I wanted him. Either way, I couldn't stop myself from admitting it.

"You Malachi. I have the biggest appetite for you," I admitted meeting his eyes once more. The shirtless Alpah walked back over to my side of the table, the bulge in his shorts jumping with every step and his abs and V-line flexing. The bigger boy then proceeded to pull my chair back allowing me to swing my legs to the side so that I was now face to face with his beefy crotch.

"Well, do you want me to feed it to you or can you be a big boy and do it yourself?" He smirked. I looked up into his eyes, suddenly finding myself becoming nervous. I had never done this before. Sure I had taken it, but sucking it was different. What if he didn't like it. What if I accidentally went into heat and couldn't finish him off. Him simply touching me could send me into that painful state.

"Don't be nervous Walker. It's me...nothing you do will ever disappoint me. Even if you become to weak to continue I'll lead you the rest of the way," he reassured me. I nodded as I nervously hooked my fingers within the waistband of his shorts, which suddenly looked a lot smaller than before.I timidly pulled the shorts down, jumping at the size of his member when it came flying out of the confines of his boxers briefs.

Feeling it deep inside of me was one thing, but seeing it up close made me tremble. It was so large and girthy. The length alone was probably bigger than my forearm and the girth reminded me of a one of those 250 mL soda cans.

"Malachi," I breathed, causing his big pole to twitch upward. I leaned forward a little more, kissing the thick head while keeping my eyes locked into Malachi's. He was so focused on me, that I could barely hold myself together. The need to have him fuck me again was gnawing at my insides.

I kissed the tip again, this time sliding my lips down the side of his long shaft. I inhaled his thick scent, noting just how strong it was here. That masculine mintiness seemed even more present as I closed my eyes and took in all I could before sticking my tongue out to taste his beautiful cock.

I licked around the base for a few seconds before climbing my way back up to his leaking tip, tasting the thing that drove me the most crazy.

His pre cum.

I licked and licked until there was nothing left and then wrapped my lips around the entire tip, suckling on it before I felt his big hand on the back of my head. I knew that would make him lose it. He was trying his best to let me explore and practice, but the need was there for him too.

When I felt my head being forced forward and my throat being plugged, I moaned in delight, instantly gagging at the sheer size of him. He kept me from pulling away, holding me about half way down his dick before allowing me to pull back to breath. I gasped for air, quickly repositioning myself so that he could push it back into my mouth. Malachi was a lot less forceful this time, guiding me down his shaft instead of forcing it. I didn't mind either way because the end result was still the same. I was gagging and choking, my inexperience throat, unable to handle the girth. Malachi just kept me there, letting my throat contract around his pole.

"Breathe through your nose when I pull out a little," he huffed. I looked up at the sweaty boy, patients and love raining down upon me. He was in no rush to make me an expert at sucking him off. He wanted me to go at my own pace.

I listened to him, breathing in and out my nose as he slowly rocked half of his dick in and out, sinking a little deeper each time. I was still gagging, salvia dripping down my chin as he spread my lips. I was still barely getting over half of it, but he kept going. Pumping in and out of my mouth as I sat obediently in my chair with my hands in my lap. I didn't fight it or push away from him. I let him keep my head in place as he used me however he liked. If he wanted to push the entire thing down my throat I'd let him because I wanted him to.

"Fuck...I'm gonna..."

He didn't get a chance to finish, I was already choking on his cum, attempting to swallow as much as I could before he pulled out of my mouth. It overflowed, spluttering out of the sides of my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my legs and hands.

Malachi stumbled back a little before catching himself. He then grabbed me, picked me up, and placed me on the table. I didn't know what he was doing until my pajama pants were being pulled down freeing my much small member. I was quite embarrassed that he was even focusing on it. Compared to him I essentially a joke. I knew there was no point in comparing our size difference. I wasn't meant to have the kind of body that pleased omegas, but I still felt inadequate compared to him. Like what I had down there would never be enough.

Without warning he bent down in front of me and engulfed my dick with his mouth, suckling on it like a pacifier. I squirmed and kicked, shoving several plates of food to the side as he proceeded to give me something I never knew I needed.

I didn't why he was doing this? I wasn't the one who needed to be stimulated in such a way. It took me looking down at how focused his was to understand that he wanted to do this. It wasn't for me. It was for him. Pleasing every single need I had was his mission.

"Malachi," I moaned out, suddenly feeling the stirring inside of me. Only it wasn't a heat. It was a pressure inside of me that was quickly approaching the more he sucked and suckled. I gripped the back of his head, my fingers disappearing into his hair as I bucked my hips, cumming into his mouth. He drank it all up and released my dick with a cute pop from his lips.

"Malachi..." I panted in a daze.

The alpha looked at me, his dick still fully erect. I was sprawled out on the table, wondering why I still hadn't gone into heat. I looked back into his eyes, suddenly realizing something. It wasn't until he wanted to stick it in me that I began to feel the pain in my stomach. The thought of having it fully in me was the thing that triggered my forced heats. It like my body just knew he wanted that.

"I'm sorry," he whispered to me as he pulled me to the edge of the table. I simply smiled at him, feeling that familiar burning within in me as he filled me to the brim with him. There was no hesitation. My back arched off  the table as my mouth opened wide to let out a scream.

He didn't need to apologize for this. It's what I wanted the moment I woke up and smelled him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 87 31
Being forced by his parents to get good grades at school and kept locked up at home while other kids hung out with their friends, Beomgyu decides he'...
156 23 9
Their destinies were tangled. And they were bound to meet each other.
106K 2.9K 25
The second part of soul mates.
2.1K 46 9
Sometimes, one meets their soulmate in the most unusual of places.