๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ | ๐‘.๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ ๏ฟฝ...

By allykenzieee

โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง...โž ๐Ÿ•Š.ห™โŠน... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ

๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

548 36 6
By allykenzieee

Nurse Nikki
Please comment & vote😊

The day after Summerslam and Harley was called in early to meet with Mark and Jane. On shows following a huge event like Summerslam or Wrestlemania it's common to start a new storyline or be pulled out of one tv for a bit. Truth be told Harley wasn't sure what they could want. Meeting with them could always go one of two ways– either really bad or really good.

Harley walked through the halls with nerves, an uneasy feeling as she looked for the room where she'd be meeting the WWE execs. She took in a deep breath before exhaling as she came to find the place where they were. She plastered a smile before walking into the room where Jane and Carano sat at a desk.

"Carano. Jane." She acknowledged shaking their hands and giving them small hugs.

They returned the gesture, "Harley."

"Have a seat." Caranno pointed to the empty couch that was in the office space. Harley did so, bringing her hands together in her lap, "You seem nervous." He smiled with a chuckle.

She let out an anxious chuckle, "You guys make me nervous."

Jane reached over, with a comforting hand, "Well luck for you, we come with good news." Hearing those words, Harley released a breath and met their eyes with curiosity.

"We know that originally your storyline with Aj was supposed to end or fade after your Summerslam match but we decided to continue it

"You know that our creative team likes to not just take insight from our divas and the level they're at but also from our WWE universe.

"Right."

"Your match created some of the most buzz yesterday and definitely the most any divas matches has ever gotten."

"Wow."

Carano nodded, "Therefore You and Aj are continuing an independent storyline tonight for the Divas championship down the line."

The legacy sat there with her jaw dropped, "Wow." She sat like a deer in headlights, "Me? Really? Me? Are you sure?" he questioned with shock.

The two laughed, "Yes you."

Her eyes began to water, "Oh my god." She lunged herself toward them in a hug, "Thank you."

She sat back on the couch properly, "Wow." Her eyes filled with amazement.

"You deserve it." And it was true. Despite not being on the main roster as long as most, she was one of the hardest working divas that there were. It proved in Her worth ethic and commitment to what she loved, it was inspiring and infectious. Her attitude was never a problem and she was grateful for every opportunity that she was ever encountered with.

"We want you to know that it's for a number of reasons. Not just because fans want to see this." 

Jane agreed, "Exactly. The level you compete with is out of this world and whether it's because it courses through your blood or you're just that good, it doesn't matter because you are a top diva and athlete."

The tears had streamed down her face, "Now we are keeping this tight lipped so–" Carano fakes zipped his lips.

Harley nodded, "Thank you."

They stood and hugged the girl once more, "Of course."

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Harley was backstage for the Raw show getting some last minute touch ups before she was set to go out. Some of the girls surrounded her, talking about various things and keeping her company.

"So do you have a match or is it just a segment?" Natalya asked the girl who was sitting in the makeup chair. "Because I thought your story with Aj ended yesterday."

Harley shrugged, "Carano and Jane said it got enough buzz so they want to keep it going a bit longer."

"With Dolph too?" Nattie pressed.

Trinity laughed, "Why are you interrogating her?" She said in a playful manner.

Nat came to the realization that it sounded that way and quickly backtracked, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's cool." Harley shrugged, "I'm just happy to go out there." She smiled.

As Harley finished speaking, her makeup artist had completed the final details. "Alright you're all set."

Harley thanked her and the girls all moved to the side allowing for people to walk through and for the makeup artist to take another person.

The Huffman girl was fixing her top when "Your gear is always so cute." Harley heard, lifting her head up she saw the Bellas coming her way.

"Nikki and I were just talking about that." Bris complimented, "It's so good."

The girls were in the middle of their conversation when Mark Carrano came in, cutting them off. He greeted the girls before turning to Harley.

"We need to talk before you go out there."

Harley nodded, "Alright." She turned to the group of divas who didn't do a good job at concealing their faces of awkwardness and intrigued. "I'll see you girls after."

"Good luck girl." Ariane slapped Harley butt playfully.

Carano led her to an empty office room, closing the door behind the two, he looked all serious and business which didn't bring Harley any comfort.

"What's going on?"

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Monday Night Raw has gone well into the night With different matches and promos from the number of superstars in the roster. Aj was in the middle of her promo, going on one of her many complaining rants about the divas division.

"I come out here every night and put everything on the line just to see a pathetic show of divas fighting over who gets more camera time for some reality t/v show. It's miserable." She rolled her eyes in anger, "I sat through one episode with torture and I would wish that upon no one so I will be so kind enough to give you a basic summary."

She had her title on her shoulder, and mic in hand, "Bellas have daddy issues, the Funkydactlys broke up and got back together, Naatlya has a miserable love life, the newbies were just there and Harlow– well what issues does she not have going on?" She smirked, "Who knew life could be so pathetic in and out of the ring." There was a wave of boos from the crowd.

"I mean it certainly must be hard to follow in the footsteps of two legends especially when you're as horrible at wrestling as she is–"

She was quickly cut off by the track "Maneater" and within a few seconds Harlow came out with a mic in hand, anger spread across your face.

"You know Aj, you think that you're the world's gift to wrestling." She spat as she made her way down the ramp.

Aj shrugged, "I am."

Harlow made her way in between the ropes of the ring, "The only gift you have is to a physiologist because the amount of crazy in your mind is the only thing worth admiring."

"I am not crazy." The divas champs expression quickly fell.

"No you're right, you're not crazy." Harlow shook her head, "You're just pathetic. I mean, I give you props– you come out time and time again and master being a champion." She got all up in Aj's face, "But one thing you haven't mastered is learning when to shut the hell up."

Aj took a step back placing her hand to stop Harlow from moving forward, "You think you can come out here, get up all in my face to intimidate me." She pointed to herself, "Sweetheart you aren't woman enough to do so– in fact you will never be a quarter of the woman I am to be champion." She looked down at the belt on her shoulder, "You see this. You will never amount to this. Mommy and Daddy can't buy this for you."

"Mommy and daddy might have paved the way but I'm pretty sure the several guys backstage did the same for you." There was cheer in the crowd, which gave Harlow more confidence, "And trust me Aj, you really outdid yourself with some of them, maybe you can give me some tips so I can further my own career." The chocolate skinned girl shrugged, "Maybe I'll be champ too."

Aj almost let out a laugh, "You pin me once and think you're so much better than me but let me give you a reality check– you will never be a champion." She got right in Harlow's face, "I can guarantee you that."

She gave Harlow a hard shove, making her fall to the mat, "In fact I will prove that to you right now." She smiled cynically in the mic,  "In fact as a post Summerslam treat I will put my title on the line and I will beat you like I know I can do."

Within a couple of minutes there was a referee out in the ring signaling that this match will in fact be going on and will happen.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the divas championship."

The bell went off signaling the start of the match. As soon as it went off Aj jumped straight on Harlow, taking her down, hitting her head on the mat and just attacking her.

The ref had to pull off Aj but Harlow was already down and out of it which gave Aj the advantage. It was clear for the Aj had control of the match as she took every cheap shot to Harlow as she could.

"Aj really is putting Harlow through it tonight."

"She is a champion, she does what it takes." The other commentator said,  "Harlow should have taken that into account when she agreed to this match."

As he said this, Aj had maneuvered her way into the black widow position trying to get Harlow to tap and it was working as the younger girl felt herself wanting to but she held out. "Aj's got her in the black widow..."

"But Harlows not giving up."

Stretching her limbs and using all the strength she could she was able to get Aj to release her hold and Harlow backed Aj up in the to ring post in the corner allowing her the chance to collect herself.

"I believe this is the first time we've seen a diva break out of Aj's submission. Don't count Harlow out yet."

Regaining her momentum Harlow stood to her feet and as Aj came running at her she was hit by Harlow's drop kick. While she was still weak, Harlow took her opportunity lifting Aj putting through a back breaker.  Aj rolled out of the ring trying to get away from the legacy but HArlow followed her out and she went after Aj, the champ moved sending HArlow into the barricade.

Taking the diva, Aj swung Harlow into the outside post of the ring before climbing back in. The countdown had started but Harlow didn't make any movements.

Regaining her movement she climbed with one second to start sending Aj into a fit of screaming at the ref.

"You can tell there is so much passion and animosity between these two divas."

Harlow lifted herself in the farthest corner from Aj, hyping herself up, waiting for the ref to move to land another move on Aj.

When the ref finally did so, Aj went running towards the girl at full speed only to be met with a spear.

"Spear by Harlow! This could be it."

The crowd was going crazy, "This is awesome, could be heard throughout the whole arena."

Harlow got up fast, Aj following her actions rather slowly and with minor confusion. Harlow was bouncing off the ropes before once again striking Aj with her family signature move.

"Ax Kick to Aj! Paying homage to Booker T."

Harlow got on top of Aj who was out of it, covering her and waiting for the countdown.

"1...2...3...!"

The crowd roared with cheers for the girl who had finally done it. It took Harley a few minutes to get up and actually realize that she won. She was on her knees with a shocked face and it wasn't until the belt was presented in front of her that it had all set it.

"The winner of the match and New Divas championship...Harlow!"

❀ ˖⁺⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Making her way backstage Harley could not contain the smile on her face. She was met with lots of high fives, hugs, and kind words. The last executive person to greet her back was Caranno who stood with a smile on his face.

"You did good kid." He gave her a sly hug,  "You went out there and you did it on your own."

She gave him a tight hug and walked out of the gorilla and further backstage. As she turned the corner of one of the halls she was met with her fellow divas who engulfed her in a tight group hug.

"Ooh girl, look at you." Trinity was the last to let Harley go as she buzzed with excitement. "Divas champ!"

Harley held the title over her head with two hands, jumping with joy as her friends cheered her on. "Harley, Harley, Harley!"

"You did so amazing out there." Ariane smiled.

Brie pulled Harley in for another hug, "You killed it!"

"And the crows– they literally loved you." Nikki nodded in agreement,  "I've never seen them so excited!"

"I didn't know you were going for the title." Nattie said with confusion.

Harley shook her head, "I wasn't– that's what Carano pulled me aside about." Harley explained, "It literally was down to me and Aj– whoever won was going to determine where we went from here."

"Well congrats." Nattie told her.

"Thank you."

Cutting their interaction short, one of the backstage execs came over for Harley, "We need you backstage."

Nodding, she once again broke off from the group and made her way to one of the backstage areas where they did interviews. She did a small segment before being taken to the photo room to get new shots of her and the divas championship belt.

Once she was done she began to make her way back to her friends but not before she was met with the very friendly face of a familiar samoan man. "Is that the divas champ?"

"Maybe..." She trailed off.

He laughed as he reached her, immediately pulling her in for a tight hug that caused her to be lifted off the ground. She reciprocates the gesture by tightening her arms around him  "You're amazing, you know that?" He said into her neck, "How you feeling champ?" He let her go, placing her back on her feet.

She breathed out, "I'm just–" She paused, "Happy."

He placed a kiss on the crown of her forehead, pulling her in for another hug, "Good, you should be. You deserve this."

⋆˙⊹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 952 16
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
46.1K 1K 45
imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa
16.5K 467 82
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด„แดแด„แด แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด˜ส€แด แดกส€แด‡sแด›สŸแด‡ส€ แดŠแด‡ส แดœsแด, แดกษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ส™แด‡ แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด›แด า“แดแด„แดœs แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แด„แด€ส€ส€แด‡ส€ แดส€ สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ษขแด า“แดส€ สœษชแด?
16K 344 30
Young Alone Hurt A beautiful mistake happens. Prideful Strong Passion Love A new beginning happens... And it starts with Reigns Love. > I do not...