The Amazing Spider-Luz (Owl H...

By Emperor_Drakkon

17 year old Luz Noceda had a life she loved. A family, friends, and a hometown she could always find out some... More

Issue 1: Humble Beginnings
Issue 2: Fantasy and Reality
Issue 3: Mystic Mutation
Issue 4: The Strangest Things
Issue 5: With Great Power
Issue 6: Comes Great Responsibility
Issue 7: Spider-Witch
Issue 8: Say My Name
Issue 9: The Golden Goblin
Issue 10: Not So Secret Identity
Issue 11: Good As Gold
Issue 12: On The Hunt
Issue 13: Friendly Neighborhood
Issue 14: Witch Hunter
Issue 15: End Of The Hunt
Issue 16: Sittin' On A Tree
Issue 17: Second Rate
Issue 18: What Makes A Hero
Issue 19: Mysterious Mystery
Issue 20: Lights Out
Issue 21: Warhammer
Issue 22: Itsy Bitsy Spider
Issue 23: Sticks and Stones
Issue 24: Breaking News
Issue 25: Confident Confidence
Issue 26: Predator and Prey
Issue 27: Bitterness
Issue 28: The Blight of My Life
Issue 29: Grom Night
Issue 30: Break-Up
Special: The Amazing Spider-Anne
Issue 31: Intervention
Issue 32: Lumity
Issue 33: The Iron Owl
Issue 34: Magically Magical Magic
Issue 35: Death of The Golden Goblin
Issue 36: The Owl and The Spider
Issue 37: Rise of Scorn
Issue 38: Supersuit
Issue 39: Team-Up
Issue 40: The Sinister Six
Issue 41: Philip Wittebane
Issue 43: The Boiling Isles
Issue 44: Titan
The End
Unknown Transmission (Teaser)
The Owl-Verse

Issue 42: Heart Of Iron

229 15 7
By Emperor_Drakkon

Eda had made armors for all kinds of situations, and she was really starting to dig the hero gig that Luz had been doing. Luz had become something of a student or surrogate daughter to her.

The kid was pretty hard not to get attached to.

But, she should've known that something like this would've happened.

Eda cried out as she crashed against her own wall, her vision temporarily glitching out before focusing again.

The Sinister Six stared her down, with Belos' tendrils holding him higher and even serving as his legs to walk him over.

"I'm done wasting time with 'heroes'. Where is the portal your demonic sibling built?"

"I can tell you where you can shove it..." Eda groaned as she got up and quickly fired two repulsor blasts at Belos.

Belos just barely dodged and his eyes narrowed quickly after. Then, Oracle floated beside him and blasted at her with electricity, with Eda blasting back.

The blasts sparked and zapped all across the room while pushing against each other, illuminating the living room.

Belos just watched before snapping his fingers. Then, Shockwave ran from behind his teammates and slammed his fist into Eda's side while simultaneously firing a literal shockwave from his gauntlets.

Eda cried out in pain as she was sent flying, crashing onto the table and flattening it. She quickly sat up and was about to blast before a mechanical vine grabbed her wrist.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Snapdragon smirked before taking out one of her blades and thrusting it forward, but it shattered on impact with Eda's armor.

"Yeah, nice try." Eda smirked before she blasted herself into the air with her boot jets, grabbing the vine and spinning Snapdragon around before tossing her right onto the couch, and then blasting her.

Oracle then flew over, tackling Eda into the wall and zapping her arc reactor...which then glowed a bright gold and blasted a giant energy beam, sending Oracle flying.

Then, tendrils grabbed Eda's wrists and forced them together.

"I grow tired of this..." Belos snarled as Warhammer, Shockwave, and Maestro all charged.

Then, as Belos tossed Eda towards his allies, the beatdown began. Warhammer's literal hammer and overall strength were taking large chunks off her armor with every hit. Maestro's blasts were neverending, constantly hitting her to blind her or keep her from getting up. And Shockwave was always aiming for the face, finally breaking her helmet in two with a few hits.

Eda collapsed onto the ground, coughing as the only piece of her armor left was a single gauntlet.

Belos put his hands behind his back as his tendrils finally set him on the ground. They retracted into his back as he walked over to the witch. "You refusing to tell me where the portal is? A mere bump in the road...but there's one more thing I want from you. One that I know will be much more difficult to find."

"Y-YOU...AREN'T LAYING A CRUSTY FINGER ON THEM!!!" Eda cried as she thrusted her hand forward, blasting Belos right in the face.

Belos cried out in pain, the gooey substance around his face forming his mask having been blasted apart by the sheer impact of the blast. But the mask quickly reformed and one of his tendrils came out and swatted Eda against the wall like a fly.

Eda once again cried out in pain, but forced herself to get back up with shaking legs despite the ache and stinging agony across her body. "...HOOTY, INITIATE HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL!"

"Hoot hoot!" A robotic, yet cheerful voice sounded.

Shockwave tilted his head. "...what?"

"What kinda A.I name is Hooty?" Oracle asked as he got back up, but then his eyes widened when he heard the sounds of multiple machines turning on.

Eda smirked. "Oh, and you're definitely paying the house bill once this is over."

Then, from downstairs flew several suits similiar to the one they destroyed. All of them being remotely controlled before one of them flew over to Eda and formed around her.

"Round two." The Iron Owl boomed as the helmet formed around her face.

The Sinister Six gathered, with Belos' eyes narrowing.

"Shatter them into pieces..." He commanded as he lunged forward, two of his tendrils grabbing two armors and smashing them together.

The others followed soon after. The suits were not nearly as strong without someone piloting them, but Eda usually came in as the calvary if a group of armies were starting to get torn apart.

It was battle that eventually made its way to the outside. As the Sinister Six battled the armors, Belos battled Eda.

Eda shot her arm forward, firing a missile right at Belos. But one of Belos' arms caught it and jammed it into the ground, causing it to explode beside them, yet the two continued to brawl.

Belos and Eda threw all kinds of punches and kicks at each other as they began rolling down the hill Eda's house was built on. Missile after missile, blast after blast, and claw after claw...until finally...

"ENOUGH!!!" Belos screamed as he shot a tendril forward, the claws grabbing Eda's helmet and ripping it right off. He then punched her across the face before his other tendrils grabbed her gauntlets and crushed them to the point where the repulsor wouldn't work.

Eda gasped and tried to fly away, but the tendrils just grabbed her legs and threw her back onto the ground.

"Tell me where your gods are and I might let you live..." Belos sneered, hovering above Eda.

Eda breathed heavily, blood dripping down her forehead and her lip. "...I-I'd rather d-die than let you near my kids..."

Belos just rolled his eyes. "They are not your children. They never will be. The only relation there is between you is that they share your disgusting magic." He said as one of his tendrils turned into a drill.

He then aimed the drill towards her arc reactor. "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE..." He threatened as the drill began to spin, inching closer and closer towards Eda's arc reactor.

But then, suddenly, something hit his back, throwing off his balance. Belos turned around and his eyes widened when he saw Oracle...but he had changed.

His suit was in the style of nighttime, almost looking like pajamas. He had joints like a toy, but instead of plastic, he looked to be made of wood...like a puppet.

He looked around and saw the rest of the Sinister Six had met the same puppet-y fate. Belos then looked up...and saw the cause.

Orion was floating above them, his eyes completely blue and glowing brightly. He clenched his fists as stardust and flame flowed around his body.

Eda's eyes widened. "O...Orion..."

"LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!" Orion shrieked as he threw his hand forward, shooting out a blast of cosmic flames.

Belos' tendrils launched him into the air, just barely dodging the blast.

But Orion didn't give up. He kept firing the blasts, with Belos continuing to dodge. He was like a bug, desperately or skillfully moving from place to place to avoid being squashed by a boot.

"HOLD STILL, YOU JERKFACE!!!" Orion exclaimed before he summoned a moon-shaped projectile and launched it at Belos.

Belos' eyes widened and suddenly, the golden bangle around his wrist opened up and turned into some kind of cannon. He aimed it at the moon and it shot out large waves of blue and orange energy, completely disintegrating the moon.

Orion's eyes widened.

"You may be friends with the last Titan, but do not forget that your kind were enemies!" Belos grinned. "And the reason The Titans could claim the title of 'Gods' is because they could weaken your kind...LET'S SEE HOW POWERFUL A SIMPLE BARK FROM THEM WAS."

He then aimed the cannon at Orion and fired, the waves of energy striking the young boy right in the chest. Orion screamed in pain as he fell right out of the sky, the waves of replicated Titan magic depowering him, likely temporarily.

Belos' tendril reached over and grabbed him, holding him up.

"NO!!!" Eda screamed as she lifted out her hand, with pieces of spare suits from inside flew over and attached to her. She then blasted herself towards Belos, only to be swatted away once again.

Belos then pointed his cannon at his teammates. "Let's see if this truly is a good replication of Titan magic..." He said as he blasted the cannon.

Then, as the waves continued, one by one, The Sinister Six were turned back to normal. They quickly got up, confused and in a bit of a daze.

"Get up. There is still work to be done." Belos snarled.

Oracle then spotted Orion before his eyes widened. "...is that a kid?"

"He is weakened for now. My cannon needs time to recharge before I can strike him again. Which is why we need to find The Titan and the portal quickly."

"You said we were catching a god! Not a kid!"

Belos rolled his eyes. "Do not be fooled, Mr. O'Brien. This thing may take the appearance of a small child, but he is anything but. Now follow me."

The rest of The Sinister Six didn't complain, while Oracle hesitantly followed.

They walked through the destroyed house before Belos froze when he heard a sound. He was silent before one of his tendrils shot towards upstairs, grabbing ahold of something and dragging it over.

And sure enough, it was King. King screamed in terror, trying to bite and scratch at the tendril, but to no avail. He then saw his brother, just barely conscious. "ORI!!!"

"Now, the portal." Belos said, ignoring King's cries of terror and despair.

"NOT SO FAST!!!"

Belos turned, only to stand back when he saw a figure wearing purple and with a large black spider-emblem on her chest. His eyes narrowed. "The witch's ally..."

"LET THE KIDS GO." Amity Blight demanded.

Belos just began walking downstairs. "Warhammer. Deal with her."

Warhammer growled and screamed as he charged at Amity, with Amity just barely being able to form a shield from her suit that blocked the swing of his hammer.

Amity then shot out a tendril of her own, pulling her away from Warhammer before she shot out purple webs, forcing his large wrists together.

Warhammer screamed and dragged his foot across the ground, like a bull or rhino getting ready to charge. He then ran right at Amity, only for Amity to hop into the air, pushing herself off his back and landing behind him.

Several tendrils shot out from Amity's back and fired, grabbing Warhammer.

Amity struggled and even slid across the floor while trying to keep him from running. She eventually stretched her arm, grabbing onto a counter just as she started to slip.

Warhammer then turned around, beginning to run towards Amity...only to be kicked right in the face.

"Sorry! She's taken!" Spider-Witch cried as she landed and then began throwing punch after punch on Warhammer.

Amity smirked and then changed her hand into a mace as she ran at Warhammer, slamming it into the villain's face and knocking him out cold.

Spider-Witch quickly rushed over to Amity. "Are you okay!? Did he hurt you!?"

"No! But that green gooey guy has King and Orion!!!" Amity screamed.

Then, Hunter flew in. "Then, we gotta go after them! C'mon!"

"Wait!!! Eda!!!" Spider-Witch exclaimed as she was about to start running towards her mentor...only to see The Iron Owl fly right through the large hole in the wall and towards the portal downstairs.

"Looks like she's thinking the same." Hunter said as he pulled out his sword. "Let's go!!!"

Amity and Spider-Witch nodded, running after Hunter as they chased Eda to The Boiling Isles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.9K 41
Luz Noceda is a powerful mage. She's a well known hero who serves and protects the city called Bonesborough. No one knows her identity behind the mas...
41.2K 617 60
I'm just a fan of The Owl House and like many people I crave more content of the characters. I'm not a strict writer but I like to make shorts when I...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
1.5K 46 26
Luz Noceda and Amity Blight are in college.. I call it school.. Don't ask. They're 18 in the start and god knows what they are in the end. I don't re...