Yes, Miss?

Von iloveolderwmen

new teacher replaces her favourite, much to her surprise she's a lot better... teacher x student #welovewomen Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 10

517 12 89
Von iloveolderwmen

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up to an unfamiliar sweet smell and sit upright. I look around and remember where I am.

On the floor, in my own room. I glance up and notice Melissa is gone. I swiftly check my phone. The time reads 11:34AM I haven't slept so well for so long in ages. Must've been the fact I was on the floor...

I check myself over quickly, brushing my teeth too, before I head downstairs. I walk down a few steps and stop in my tracks. I hear multiple voices downstairs.

My mum.

I tiptoe to the bottom step and peek round the corner. My mum is stood at the island holding the kettle, pouring water into two mugs.

I hear Melissa singing along to the song playing on the radio. I peek around the corner even further to see her flipping a pancake at the stove, as if my mum isn't stood behind her. She turns around and smiles hugely at my mum, who's now holding up a small plate. Melissa then slides the pancake onto her plate and starts another one.

I trod into the room as if I hadn't been there for the past 5 minutes.

'She's risen!' My mum yells

Melissa's head snaps to my direction and she wears the sweetest smile on her face.

'Morning mum...I thought you weren't back for a while?'

'I got bored. I'm home now. I'm happy I am, if I wasn't I never would've run into this lovely woman wearing your clothes!'

I groan and send Mels an apology with my eyes. She simply giggles into her hands.

'Sorry mum. This is Melissa, my-'

'Girlfriend, I know. She's told me all about it don't you worry! I didn't know you liked slightly older women Lily!'

I groan even louder then and bury my head in my hands. I feel a warm hand on my back and a kiss is pressed into my collarbone. Goosebumps rise on my skin and my heart rate quickens.

'Do you want one baby?' Melissa asks.

'Please, beautiful.' I don't miss a beat.

She holds eye contact with me as she slips the pancake onto a plate. She pushes the plate towards me and turns the hob off. I eat her creation and moan into the first bite. It's like a cloud. I see Melissa's eyes widen at the noise I make.

I finish the food and dismiss myself into my room. I pull a face at Melissa, telling her to come upstairs too.

I sit on my bed and wait for her. She opens the door and peeks in, seeing me sat on the bed, she joins me.

'Baby?' I raise an eyebrow

'Beautiful?' She raises an eyebrow

'At least I didn't lie' I shoot back

She goes red and turns away.

'You told my mum we are dating.'

'Yes. I did. You should've seen her face light up.' She smiles when remembering the reaction.

Seeing her smile about it makes me smile. I lean back onto the bed and drag her down with me.

'Was it not a massive scare when you woke up and saw my mum downstairs?' I ask

'No, not really, I just played it off like I was meeting my girlfriends mum for the first time.'

This made me laugh and I clutched my stomach. Her phone buzzes from the side and I pick it up to give it to her. I take a look at the screen and see the name 'Dan' showing up.

I click a message and read it. She doesn't react or take it off me.

Melissa Jane. Answer me right fucking now or you will pay

I'll be at your house when ur back...

Watch your back

I cannot believe you

Fucking bitch you better lock your doors

Mels please I'm sorry

I still love you please take me back

Melissa

Melsy

MELISSA

I keep reading, my mouth dropping open further and further each message. I click his information and delete his number. Her phone stops buzzing. I throw it to the side and turn to her. She wears a face of deep sadness and her smile is gone.

I drag her into my arms and squeeze her tightly. She doesn't cry but I know she wants to. She jumps up and starts fixing her hair. I notice she's brought her freshly washed clothes up and put them in a pile. She starts undressing out of my clothes in front of me. I turn away and she continues, putting my clothes in her handbag to take with her. When she's ready she goes into the bathroom. I open the cupboard under the sink and hand her a new toothbrush which she uses, and then slots in next to mine in the cup.

I let her potter around the house for a moment before she slides her shoes on and I realise she's leaving right now.

'Do you want me to drive you, Mels?'

She nods and I grab my keys within a heartbeat. She slides into the kitchen and says goodbye to my mum, giving her a huge hug and a thank you.

'I've never seen my mum actually happy that someone has hugged her. What have you done with my mother.' Melissa laughs as I open the car door for her.

She sits comfortably as I start it up, waiting for her directions.

We drive for a minute in silence before she breaks it.

'Thank you, Lils.'

'For what?'

'For letting me stay over, for helping me sleep. I haven't slept in days'

'I barely helped you Mels. I held your hand'

She nods

'Exactly. I wasn't alone.'

I glance at her and she wears a sad smile.

'If you ever can't sleep, I'm a phone call away. I'll hold your hand forever'

She sniffs and wipes something off her face. I reach over and grab her hand, resting our fingers together on the gear stick of my car. She continues the directions and we arrive at a cute red doored house. It's old fashioned and suits her nicely. I pull into her empty driveway and stop the car.

She turns to me with a sad smile and nods her head, giving my hand a squeeze.

'Thank you again, Lils.'

I smile at her widely.

She opens the car door with one hand and hesitates. Instead of getting out, she leans over and presses a small kiss on my cheek, leaving me speechless.

Then she gets out of the car and I wait for her to unlock the door and step inside. When I'm satisfied I pull out of the driveway and return home.

I get home and my mood is dampened. My mum has gone out already and I throw myself down onto my bed reaching for my phone.

Mels<3

my room is dull without you, Mels

I send her a message to let her know I'm thinking of her. As soon as I send it, I feel a buzzing beneath me. I shove my blanket away and it reveals Melissa's phone. I leap up and search for my keys in the pile of rubbish on my desk. Grasping them finally I ran out of the door and took the stairs two down at a time, towards the front door. I locked it shut and sped off in my car, the radio blasting 'More than a woman, the Bee Gees' I find myself slightly lost at one point, wondering which turn I took. I take a guess and it's wrong. Fuck.

I turn the car around and take the correct turn, slowing the car down as I roll down the familiar road. I get to the end and see the little house, this time something is different.

A white van sits on the driveway. One that definitely wasn't there before.

I bring my car to a stop a few meters away from the house and step out. Cautiously I walk up to the front door, nosily peeking through the window.

I don't see anything, until I hear a male voice coming from the front room. He's shouting, something smashes. Then I hear a scream. A scream so full of pain the hairs stand up across my arms. Then I hear pounding footsteps, they come closer. I run behind the side gate and peer around the corner. The front door opens and out steps a tall brunette man, his left hand patterned with cuts, dripping blood.

'Fuck you Melissa, you worthless piece of shit' The guy yells into the open house.

I stay put. My blood boils but I'm not about to fight a grown man. Yet.

'I'll fucking be back don't you worry, I can't believe I ever thought I loved a person like you'

He screams some more horrible words before speeding away in his van. I take this moment to come out of my hiding spot. I rush into the house my hands shaking.

'Melissa? Where are you, Mels? It's Lily' I shout desperately down this foreign hallway

I hear gentle sobs coming from a room nearby. Silencing myself, I tiptoe towards it and find Melissa curled up in a ball, surrounded by fragments of glass and blood.

I put my jumper over my hand and start sweeping the glass away from her, making a path for her escape.

After it's clear I reach down to her. She sniffs and freezes. I bend down to her face and look at her intensely.

'Mels, it's me, Lils. Let me help you up, come here'

She shakes her head the tiniest bit.

'I can't' I hear her whisper

I put my arms out for her to move into them and she does so. When she's encased in my grip, I lift her out of the deadly trap she was sat in. With her in my arms I walk to the front room which I had passed on my way in. She was sobbing silently into my chest, her whole body shaking. I kiss her hair and whisper sweet things to her.

'Mels it's okay, I'm here. It's me.' I comfort her quietly.

Once in the front room I sit down on her velvet couch, her limbs still caged over mine.

I let her cry in my arms as I stroke her hair. I repeat her name over and over, I tell her she's okay, he's gone, it's me.

I feel her starting to calm down as she breathes shakily.

She lifts her head and looks at me open mouthed, ready to speak...

**********************************

why am i acc sad about this ITS NOT REAL

(miss mcdonald is a real person tho<33)

PLEASE LEAVE OPINIONS!!!

I LOVE YOU

XOXO-DAIS

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

112K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
60.9K 2.3K 65
Twenty year old Alex is trying to finish high school and move out before anyone finds out what she's hiding. The new teacher, with the dark past, is...
10.6K 111 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
46.7K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...