‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 20

158 20 3
By vanadiumoxide18

   The next day Taehyung came office smiling and excited to see Yazia again. He entered his cabin and sat on his chair placing his foot on the table.

"So, today I bet she is going to wear a choral pink abaya", He said and rubbed his lower lip smirking. He got out of his thoughts by the ring of his intercom. Taehyung picked it up and burst out of happiness hearing Yazia's voice on the other side.

"Yes, my warrior", he asked in a cheerful tone. "Come in my cabin", Yazia dryly said and hung up. Taehyung looked at the intercom and chuckled happily. "She called me, my warrior called me", he said happily and stood up dusting his suit he set his hair by sliding both hands on his temples.

"Let's go Tae... your warrior is waiting for you.", He walked out towards the cabin.

Taehyung knocked on the door and entered and smiled when he saw her wearing the same color 'choral pink' abaya. "Same as my dream", He thought in his mind.

He saw her in the dream and every time the color she was wearing in the dream was what she was wearing the next time he met her. At first, he ignored it but now it's so much obvious to ignore.

"You called me?", He asked her she was working on her laptop and nodded placed the papers on the table and said, "Print them out." Taehyung looked at the papers and picked them up and smiled at her. "Ok, anything else?", Taehyung asked and Yazia gave him a bored look. "Don't worry it's just starting", She said and went back to her work. Taehyung nodded and went out to print the papers.

 He stood before the printing machine and stared at it. "I never printed papers, how to do it", he asked himself, looking at the printer.

"You have to do it yourself; papers are not going to print out just by your staring", Namjoon told him appearing from behind. Taehyung looked at Namjoon with a lost look. "What? ", Namjoon asked Taehyung. "I don't know how to do it", Taehyung replied.

"You never printed a paper before, where do you live Taehyung", Namjoon asked and Taehyung scoffed. "I am the son of a billionaire who got thousands of people to do this trivial stuff, you think I ever printed out papers."

"You stuck bad", Namjoon said with sympathy and Taehyung sighed. "Tell me how to do it." Namjoon took papers and started telling him. "Why had you agreed to this? You were dumb", Namjoon commented and Taehyung shook his head.

"You don't understand", Taehyung told Namjoon and Namjoon raised eyebrows. "You don't know her, she is not easy to handle, if you are arrogant, she is two steps ahead of you.", Namjoon told him as a matter of fact. "You still don't understand", Taehyung repeated his words.

"Tell me if she is blackmailing you for doing all this?", Namjoon asked making Taehyung laugh. "What nonsense are you saying, why would she blackmail me?", Taehyung answered.

"She can surely do it; I definitely believe she is that kind of women who love to show her authority by hook or by crook", Namjoon said and took papers out of the printer. 

"She didn't do anything I am doing it on my own and don't say bullshit about her, do your work." Taehyung patted his shoulders and took papers from him walking towards Yazia's cabin. Namjoon was confused by Taehyung's behavior. "Something is fishy", Namjoon said looking at the back of Taehyung.

Taehyung entered the cabin and placed the papers in front of Yazia. "The printouts you want." Yaiza looked at him and scoffed. 

"You are too much slow, you took 30 minutes just to print these", She told Taehyung making him sigh. "I never did it before so, it took time to learn next time I'll do it fast.", Taehyung told her and she nodded.

'Still want to do next time. Let's see', Yazia thought in her mind. Taehyung stood there for some minutes and then asked, "Anything more?" Yazia shook her head. "You can go back."

Taehyung nodded. "Ok." Taehyung went to his cabin it was just 5 minutes he came and sat his intercom rang again. He picked it up and it was again Yazia asking him to come to her cabin. He stood up with the same excitement walking towards her cabin.

"You need something?", Taehyung asked her and she said without looking at him. "Yes, bring me a coffee," Taehyung said ok and went to make coffee for her. This time he made it without any mess he picked up the cup and took it to her placing it in front of Yaiza on the Table.

Yazia looked at coffee then at Taehyung and asked. "Are you sure it's drinkable?", Yazia asked Taehyung and he smiled knowing she is doing all this just to annoy him. "You want me to drink it, I can if you want", He asked her calmly. Yazia shook her head and spoke. "No, I'll drink it."

She drank the coffee and spit it out. "TOO MUCH SUGAR" " she said in a loud voice making Taehyung raise his eyebrows. "Bring a new one and don't waste it drink it up", Yazia told him and looked at him with a victory on her face. Taehyung gave her a tight smile and picked up the cup drinking it up. When his lips touched the cup, he realized she drank from the same cup and his expression changed into pure bliss.

Yazia looked at his happy expression in confusions. Taehyung didn't even make the disputed face he made yesterday just drank up the whole cup with a big smile. "I'll make a new one, you were right it was too much sweet. The sweetest thing I ever drank", Taehyung told her and went out leaving her confused n his reaction. She expected him to at least gag once or show him a horrible expression, but he smiled cheerfully.

After a while he came back with a new cup Yazia took a sip and scoffed. "It's bitter no sugar inside." Taehyung sighed and held his hand out to pick up the cup when Yazia stopped him. "What? Just leave it and go, you can't make a cup of good coffee so useless."

"I can make a new one for you", Taehyung said, Yazia said in an irritated tone. "Don't waste time just go and do your work", Taehyung nodded being done by her, and went out. 

He came out and leaned on the door sighing taking his time to hold himself up. He was going to move towards his cabin when he heard. "How can he make good coffee when he doesn't like it."

Yazia's words made him chuckle. "Warrior You are just trying to annoy me I know and I'll never give up" " he said in a low tone and went toward his cabin smiling.

"Come in my cabin", It was the 12 time in the last 2 hours, and Yazia didn't let Taehyung still for a second. Taehyung stood up and chuckled in pain. He was dead tired from running here and there. "I can do it; I'll never give up." He encouraged himself and went towards the door.

"At least she is calling me again and again, it means she is thinking about me every 10 minutes I am happy my warrior has me in her mind" " he said, this thought excites him.

"What do I have to do now?", He asked Yazia who pointed at the papers and told him to print them out. "I did 4 times before. Why didn't you tell me before?', Taehyung asked her, she just shrugged. "I'll do it." He told her and went out to print the papers again.

He came back and entered inside after knocking and saw her standing on the prayer mat. She was too much indulged in her prayer. Taehyung started at Yazia offering her prayer. He noticed a calmness in her facial features and her body language. She was peaceful which made him feel peace inside.

Yazia finished her prayer and started the zikr she was unaware of Taehyung standing behind leaning on the wall just looking at her without disturbing her. For Taehyung it was a beautiful sight seeing the one he loves at peace the faint smile she had made his day. Yazia stood up folding the prayer mat when Taehyung spoke, "You look much more peaceful than before."

"Do I? What made you say that?", Yazia asked her tone was not the usual one she always uses when she talks to in specifically. It has an edge of softness. "I saw you before, without all that abaya in parties there was always a disruption in your body language and expressions. I can't pinpoint what it was but now it's more peaceful like you are happy with what you have."

Yazia smiled faintly and said, "I found the one who I forgot, I agree with you I am more at peace now." The softness in her voice made Yazia stunned too she never expected to talk with Taehyung like that.

"He is being reasonable I'll let it slide this time", Yaiza thought and held her hand out. "Papers I asked for." Taehyung gave her the papers with a smile, and she suppressed her smile showing him a straight face. 

"Who did you find?", Taehyung asked, and Yazia answered, "The one you can never find."

«»

The next day Taehyung was in her cabin even before she called him it surprised her surprise, she tried many times, and he came inside just at the same time she picked up her intercom to call him.

He gave her coffee with sugar on the side so she could add it according to her taste. He even knew before telling him about printing papers and finding documents. Yazia was astonished by his efficiency. "How can he know I am going to call him?" It made her irritated too because she just wanted to annoy him and now her game was turning on her.

"Here is the file you needed", Taehyung came inside and placed the file on the table. Yazia narrowed her eyes looking at him with a questioning gaze. "How did you know I want that file?", she asked him surprised she just said a while ago that she'd ask Taehyung about it, and he placed it in front of her without her telling him to bring it.

Taehyung smirked and said, "Your and my heart are connected, you just thought and knew about it." 

Yazia snorted and looked at him with a piercing gaze, "Ok good story now tell me the truth", Taehyung chuckled and spoke. "You should believe me."

"I can believe Satan, but you are impossible", Yazia crossed her arms before her chest. "I placed my chair before your cabin door, you just said aloud you need that file I heard it", Yazia looked at him being mad "You are sitting on the door of my cabin? Why?", she asked, and he answered in an unbothered tone. "You are calling me every ten minutes so it's better to just sit down in front of the door, it's more convenient."

"So, you are coming even before I called you because you are sitting outside?", Yazia asked again raising her eyebrows and Taehyung nodded. "You have a habit of saying your thoughts out loud, I just picked up the cues."

Yazia shook her head at his silly but unique behavior. "Just go in your cabin don't sit outside." She told him and he nodded dramatically.

"My warrior just order me; I live for your orders."

It was the first time she felt a twinge in her heart hearing his words. She shrugged it off focusing on the irritation he always causes her and said, "Go away I'll not call you too much now." Taehyung shook his head as no and spoke with his boxy cheerful smile.

"Just call me every minute it made me feel happy that I am on your mind every minute", Yazia glared at him with a pissed expression and said. "Shut your skilled flirty mouth and get out of my office."

It made Taehyung chuckle he placed his hand on his heart and bowed down a little saying, "Thank you for complimenting my skills but they are natural I never learned them." 

Yazia hit his head lightly with the papers she was holding, "It means you are born pervert." Taehyung groaned dramatically and looked at Yazia narrowing his eyes and rubbing his head where she hit.

"It hurts you know you are the only one who have the guts to hit Kim Taehyung, no one ever hit me and punch it a farthing", Taehyung told Yazia and she scoffed.

 "I'll punch you again if you don't get out of my cabin." Taehyung eyes turned soft he looked at Yazia with an admiring gaze. He loved her bossy and assertive side.

"My fierce warrior come on just punch me, I love it when you show me your aggressive side." He said pointing at his cheek and smiling cheekily. 

"Do whatever you want, I don't want to waste my time", Yazia said and ignored him because she knew he was just shameless and not going to let her go the best tactic against Taehyung was to ignore him.

_______________________________

"Nothing to say, I am out of stock now."

ʕ⁠ ·⁠ᴥ⁠· ʔ

I posted everything I had till now, I made an impulsive decision but that's just me being myself, hope you liked it and please.... tell me if you liked it, I am desperate to know what my every single reader thinks about story.

Vote for story guys it really motivate me to write more and now I need motivation because I publish everything I wrote till now.

VOTE IF YOU WANT NEXT PART!!!

From V 

o☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 11.5K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
90.1K 3K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
13.6K 461 13
" I'm in love with all his imperfections, if he isn't perfect in your eyes. I'm in love with all his abnormalities, If he isn't normal in your eyes. ...
28.4K 900 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...