a bunny's heart | karma akaba...

By MIRAI________

mina tried to be tough in every situation, she really did. But everyone's heart can spring and twist, and so... More

CAST
prologue
001: teacher in disguise
002: 3-E's hot blonde
003: conversations with friends
004: 3-E's second hot blonde?
005: the Hayashi's way of work
006: field trip to Kyoto
007: trains suck (occasionally)
008: pretty girls in distress
009: jackasses with an incompetent hair dresser
010: rescued, luckily.
011: promises
012: sick red-head
013: unofficial sleepovers
014: parcel (containing small tentacle boy)'ll be delivered accordingly.
015: cinema visit across the globe
016: cute bikinis
017: wipped baseball captain
018: wipped baseball captain| p.2
019: top or bottom?
020: arriving parcel
021: self-made pool
022: Injuries, comfort.
023: exam time, again.
024: an old friend
025: good band, bad hair
026: winning & loosing
027: the most beautiful place on earth
028: weirdo equivalent of a Midlife-Crisis
029: insecurities.
030: 2/3 Americans serve cunt
031: a hero, a red-head
032: koro-sensei and his ace
033: depression
034: butterflies
035: virus
037; Art of War
038: girl power against sexism & assassins
039: Collin.
040: downfall
041: missing eachother
042: stolen kisses
043: sweetheart protection program
044: fruit punch
045: back to school hauls
046: Pretty boy revolution
047: Pretty boy revolution|p.2

036: Stubbs and terrorism?

262 14 1
By MIRAI________

"WAIT, WHAT ARE we gonna do with koro-sensei?"

Nagisa stopped his classmates before any of them, Including mina, could start to climb up the mountain ritsu told them about. Even karasuma raised his eyebrows at the boy, who was holding up the bag with koro-sensei's head.

"Well, thank you! Yes, what are we gonna do with me??" Koro-sensei's voice was slightly panicked as he looked around his students.

"Oh come on, Can't we just leave him here?" Karma, who had his hand already placed on the wall, groaned.

"What, No! No one leaves me behind, okay?"

Silence overtook the group before Hinata shoved her hand forward, shouting with a smile.
"Not it!"

Kaede followed just as excited- and Soon enough, everyone else hit their hands onto hers in a similar manner, building a circle that only excluded karasuma, Irina and.. mina.

The girl got dragged out of train of thoughts, mainly consisting of ways how to optimise the upcoming climbing process, by karma suppressing a laugh and nagisa & kaede smiling sheepishly.

"Hey!- what? N-No, wait! I wasn't ready!" The girl scoffed at her three friends especially, leaning forwards in an distressed manner while furrowing her eyebrows "Why can't Karasuma-sensei carry him, huh?"

Karasuma Kept himself out of that, coughing before turning around and talking to a leaving government official, ignoring his students completely.
What none of them noticed back then: he pulled Irina along.

"Hey! Back me up here!"

Karma threw his arm around her shoulders- smirking at the struggling girl. "Sorry, princess, but we're out."

"Yeah!" Kaede added with a cheerful voice, that seemed to ignore mina's annoyance "We called dibs!"

" 'dibs' , mon cul. crétins.." she cursed under her breath before her face relaxed again, perhaps because of the arm around her. She sighed, shook her head, and got the see-through bag with koro-sensei handed to her by nagisa.

"I love when you geek out in french," the red haired boy next to her grinned  at the girl's slightly flushing face. It didn't occur to them back then wether that was because of the close proximity or the fact she'd have to carry her teacher. It was funny nevertheless- at least to yada, who giggled under her breath, and Kimura who smiled dorkily.

"Yeah, yeah," terasaka interrupted the smaller group that had build up, shoving nagisa and kaede forward. "Make out later, losers. We're on a mission here!"

Karma smirked, shrugged- and stepped back to the mountain, closely followed by the rest of his classmates.

Mina looked down at her teacher in the bag before taking a deep, long, breath. Koro-sensei smiled at his student cheekily- before getting his bag knot around mina's belt.

This is gonna be a handful.

____

She was the one climbing at the very top, and grateful that she wore shorts instead of a skirt after all.

The mountain air made some hair of mina's fly back, revealing her face. Being at the very top was relaxing in the sense that she didn't have to look out for people as she speed climbed. The girl was a good climber nevertheless, but the thought of her best friend suffering made her go even quicker.

For the first time in a while, a huge grin spread on mina's face. And that was only thanks to one realisation: she'd save rio. They'd save Rio.

Everyone else closely followed, with those in 3-E who could climb fast helping those who couldn't, and karasuma being at the very bottom. He had to carry Irina on his back. Well, he probably didn't have to, but he did it anyway. Though, to be fair, They couldn't let her behind.

He had taken off his jacket, the white fabric beneath defining his muscular body. Mina was certain that If Rio was in fact accompanying them, she wouldn't have shut up about it once. So, naturally, she kept those details in mind to tell her bed bound friend later.

"There's no way I'm letting a GIRL beat me, why the hell are you so fast?" Terasaka groaned, having Mina stop and look down at him, smiling.

"Bad Terasaka, Off!" Karma, who was pretty up Top next to kaede and Nagisa, mocked the tall boy as if he was a dog "remember, being on a government mission to save about 15 people isn't an excuse to turn misogynistic." He ended with a sing-song voice, smirking.

Mina giggled quietly, making a sense of victory wash over karma. She responded with a real answer, shouting while keeping her head up
"I'm just excited!"

"This isn't misogyny, this is discomfiture." Terasaka rolled his eyes, ignoring her.

"Pff!" Yoshida grinned at his best friend, holding in a laugh "you can't even spell discomfiture."

"Shut it!"

____

The group of students assembled behind the hotel's  fence once they reached the top of the mountain, one after another.

Nagisa pulled out his phone, holding it in a way that everyone could hear ritsu's explanatory voice.

"Alright, Good job, guys! This is the map of the building."

A blue print of the structure appeared on the screen, and a yellow line representing the path slowly build.

"Can we use the elevator?" Mina, who was the closest one, in terms of proximity, to nagisa, raised her eyebrows.

"No, I don't think so," Ritsu frowned "We'd need a special indication licence for each floor. The only option left are the stairs, but they're not very close to eachother- We'll have to walk a lot."

"This blueprint is almost one of a TV building." Chiba's quiet voice catched their ears with only luck. And as he saw kaede raising his eyebrows at him, elaborated. "They're build complex so that terrorists and possible intruders have a harder time coming in. It's simple architecture, really."

The class sweat-dropped collectively.
And while karasuma and Irina were discussing some things further with ritsu, a light hearted conversation began.

Sure, what the class was here for was serious. But keeping a calm mindset and a light demeanour was important, so Karasuma didn't mind.
He was more amazed how a bunch of fifteen to sixteen year olds could joke at times like this, how well organized they were in general- they were, without exceptions, exceptional.

"I.." sugahara attempted to answer, failing.

"I'm a little concerned about how much you seem know about that, Chiba." Yada mumbled, keeping an awkward smile.

"Don't worry, Chiba." Mina put her hand on her classmates' shoulder gently, smiling at him "I also Wikipedia-binge sometimes, they're just haters."

Karma had an amused look on his face "Oh, like that time you randomly called me to rant about that Scandinavian mayor who was also a cat?"

"Hey!" The brunette glared "his name was Stubbs and he was elected rightfully. You have no reason to mock him!"

Karma shot up his hands in defensive, yet he couldn't keep his laughter in.

It was then clear once again how much chemistry was in the air. If Rio was there that day, she would've shouted 'just kiss already!', but she wasn't. Kaede was.

"Very well, mina!" Koro-sensei's voice suddenly appeared from mina's lap, making her jump.

"Jesus! Don't scare me like that, koro-sensei." The girl sighed deeply before massaging her palm "why were you so quiet anyway?"

"Well, dear mina, I was charging energy. You know, for the mission."

"..."

"Charging energy.. as in 'sleeping'?"

BONUS

"Okuda," Mina called the girls name softly, her tone was quiet. She grabbed both of her shoulders, forcing the shocked okuda to look at her. "Please, please, take care of Rio while we're away, okay? You have to promise!"

Okuda looked shocked. Not necessarily by her classmates?  friends? Request, but by how she almost pleaded. Her eyes were full of honesty and a melancholic sadness.

This was one of times okuda couldn't help but feel the guilt in her chest. She wanted to cry, sob into mina's shoulder and apologise for all the thoughts she shouldn't have, but she swallowed that urge and instead brought out a half-hearted, uncomfortable, insincere smile.

"I promise."

· ·
1357 WORDS
6TH OF MARCH
@MIRAI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
17.1K 441 22
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader You are the twin sister of Haruka Nanase. You lived with your parents in another part of Japan but then decide to mo...
43.9K 750 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
3.1K 112 6
Everyone knows the story of wangxian in mdzs/ the untamed , but what happened if xicheng was also be the part of it . This story will same as the u...