More Young Justice Trash

By Morally_Gray

Everybody's favorite sidekicks are back. Here are some oneshots about those little scamps and their misadven... More

Sea Dogs
Robin's Sickfic
Gender-Swapped Sleepover
HalBarry Dads
Camus Quartet
Its not Eavesdropping if You're Invading Our Space
Alien Wranglers Robo-dad and mama-bird
Creature Comfort
Aquadad
Close Quarters
Dinah Lance: Foster Mum
Doe, a Deer
Close Quarters Part Two
Close Quarters (Part Three)
Adult Company
Close Quarters (Part Four)
Embarrassing your Dad to Assert Dominence
Entrusted to the Care of RoboDad
Close Quarters (Part Five)
JLU Crossover
Gotham Middle School Gymnastics Show
Historical AU
Tadpole
The Human's Day in
The Non-Human's Day out
The Sleepover Slasher (Rules are Rules)
Shared Experiences Draw us Closer
Swing Your Partner 'Round and Trade (Part One)
Swing Your Partner 'Round and Trade (Part Two)
Chores
Elementary School AU
Happy Harbour Halloween
The Garricks' Hotel for Stranded Children
JLU Crossover Part 2
Unheard Sound
Mama Tornado Vs. -0 temperatures
Late Night Drive
JLU Crossover part 3
Meeting Mania
Evening Autumn Air
Nine Hours
Withdrawal
Care Day
Trick or Treat!
Bulletproof
JLU crossover (Part 4)
Infirmary
Friday night
JLU Cossover Part 5
Separated AU
Interview
Separated (part 2)
Siblings in Arms
Foster Kids' Bedtime
Separated (Part 3)
Separated (Part 4)
Foster Kids' Snow Day
Camping Trip
Exploring
Return of the Cadmus Quartet
Sleepover
Separated (part 5)
Kryptonian Lunch Date
Regressed
Kryptonian Training
Weed Chapter.
Regressed (Part 2)
Getting away With it
The Artist
Chill Fic
Oops All Arrowfam
Afterschool Hangout
Miscommunication
Encounter of the Third Kind
Separated (Part 6)
Separated (Part 7)
Friendship
The Party
Suspension
Separated (Part 8)
Separated (Part 9)
Separated (Part 10)
Brotherly Love
Carbon Monoxide
Separated (Part 11)
Family Dinner
Fitting In
The Loyal Apprentice
Overdose
Separated (Part 12)
The First Step (Overdose Part 2)
The Depths of the Internet
The Early Stages of Sidekickhood
5 vs 1 (Part One)
5 vs 1 (Part Two)
Neighbours!AU
Oops! All Trans!
Field Trip
Bed Rest (Chapter 100!)
In Town
Summer Camp for Young Freaks
Damaged Merchandise
Binder Soup
Summer Camp for Young Freaks (Part 2)

Training with the League

125 7 3
By Morally_Gray

-This is a Team-centric part with a completely expected twist: murder-

The group training had been going great! They'd gotten a few leaguers in to host different spars, and had been going around doing teen vs adult fights.

The most notable win of the day was that Wally beat his uncle in a fight that morning. Barry said it was because Wally was growing so fast, but Wally had sheepishly admitted that the terrain helped him out quite a lot.

It was truly an eventful day for all. Especially that time Kaldur accidently hit his king straight in the crotch and thought he was going to be drawn and quartered for it.

Conner hadn't had anyone who would spar with him, so he mostly worked one-on-one with canary all afternoon.

They thought this session was to educate the team, but really it was educating the leaguers who thought they'd be pulling punches all afternoon. Turns out: when you train a bunch of kids under Black Canary, they'll be able to kick your asses. Hell, Ms. Martian kicked her own mentor's shins in without any hesitation, just to harvest a win from his defeat.

All in all, the team was doing great

"Alright." Canary called, gathering them in. "You've all done well, how about a treat? What do you want to do to close up the session?"

M'gann's hand shot into the air. She jumped excitedly. "Assassin! Can we play Assassins?"

She scratched her scalp. "Each person with one victim, or..."

"Team Vs. League!" She pleaded

"Yeah!" Artemis confirmed. "Yea, Lets do that!"

"Please?" Robin asked.

"If that's okay with you guys." Dinah said, turning to the other leaguers.

The other leaguers, which consisted of Flash, Arrow, Lantern, Manhunter and Marvel, didn't seem to find issue with any of this. It was just a game to reward the kids.

Canary took out a coin. "Heads or tails?"

"Heads." Kaldur said.

"Tails then." Barry agreed.

She flipped the coin, catching it on her knuckles. "Heads. Teens, you're hunting, Adults, you're being hunted."

"YES!" Artemis cheered. "I love assassin!"

"We'll give the leaguers a hundred seconds to get away in the building. If they survive for over half-an-hour, they win. But if the team can successfully tag  all of them with a permanent marker, then the team wins."

"Seems simple enough." Captain marvel agreed.

"Ninety-nine, ninety-eight..." Superboy began. That was their sight to flee. 

How hard could this be? It was basically just like tag, or hide-and-seek.

Wally was stretching up, Robin was handing out the markers, Artemis was duct taping hers to a trick arrow...

"We can't let them survive." Kaldur told the team. "We will kill them."

"Twenty-four, twenty-three...." Conner continued.

M'gann shook on her camouflage. "This shouldn't bee so hard!" 

"We've got this." Artemis agreed, ripping at the duct tape with her teeth.

"And everyone remember, they're still winded from sparring, most of them won't be able to run forever..."

"That's right, humans are persistence predators." Wally agreed.

"You guys go easy on them." Canary advised. 

"Nine, eight..."

"Seven." Robin added.

"Six."

"Five."

"Four."

"Three." 

"Two."

"One."

"Ready or not!" Artemis shouted, "Here we come!"

Barry barely ducked into a doorway when a blur of yellow shot down the hall, barely missing him.  He instantly took off again. Wally was fast, but he was faster, Kid would have to do better than that!"

"I should've brought my bow." Oliver whispered to himself. 

"Yeah, you should've."

He jumped practically out of his skin, whipping around to find Captain marvel. "Cap, you scared the sh-- life out of me."

"Sorry." He hissed. "Guess we both thought the lab was a good hiding place."

There was a foot step in the hall. "I hear two of them." Superboy said, presumably over the comms.

"Shit." Oliver ducked behind a counter, Cap following his example.

There was a footstep and the door opened.

Superboy was approaching them, slowly, carefully, like a hunter stalking prey. 

Oliver shifted further out of view, he tunic brushing the floor almost silently. 

Superboy's footsteps picked up, hurrying towards him.

Oliver didn't hesitate, shooting out into the south hall, skidding the corner and taking off. Superboy may be super, but he's also 5'7, he can't be that fast...

It wasn't until Oliver reached the atrium that he realized he wasn't being chased. Kid much have gone after Captain marvel... He was just gaining an idea of his surroundings when an arrow just barely whizzed past him, following the trajectory, he spotted Artemis in the mezzanine, reloading her bow.

Hal thought this was easy, wait it out a few minutes until the kids tired out, and then maybe get something to drink. 

He waited in one of the hallways, lazily fixing his hair.

He was interrupted by a faint cackle, and though he stepped aside as quick as he could, he still felt Robin land square on his back.

instinctively, Hal fought trying to shake him off.

Something pressed into his throat, ripping across his neck in a single slice. Black ink dribbled down his collarbone.

Robin dismounted him and recapped the pen. "Sorry man, but you're out."

Barry thought he'd outraced the kid, and began to slow down. Wally was great, but he was still slow.

He stopped in the living room, sitting on one of the couches to catch his breath.

Instantly a hand shot out from beneath the coffee table, grabbing him by the ankle.

Oliver barely god past her ink-tipped trick arrows, limping back down the hall as fast as he could. Okay, the team had super-hearing, a marksmen, and a speedster, the odds weren't great, but it could be worse...

"J'onn." He called, spotting his colleague around the corner.  "They're feral."

"I know." J'onn replied.

"I think we're best off hiding until... why are you holding a pen? AHH!" Oliver shot back, just as the martian swiped at him with the marker.

"Dang it!" M'gann whined, unshifting. "I always miss!"

Oliver took off again. M'gann didn't follow. She'd just taken out the real manhunter, and was a bit tired of hunting.

"What's going on?" Barry ordered as he came around, he didn't remember what had happened... he was lying in the middle of the atrium, legs tied. 

"Don't move." He followed the voice up to Artemis, who was perched on the edge of the balcony.

"Look, I thought we were just playing a game, I--"

She threatened to draw her bow. "It's not a game. It's Assassin."

"Cap!" Oliver sighed, practically running into Captain marvel. "I thought Superboy got you for sure..." He hesitated. "You are cap, right?"

"...yes? Yes, why wouldn't I be?" He asked.

"Don't ask." Oliver sighed. "Man, I'm just glad to see another leaguer, the kids are wild!"

Billy laughed a little. "I think you're forgetting something."

"What?"

"It's kids vs. Adults!" He grinned. "SHAZAM!"

"No-- no, no, no, That's not fair, that's not--"

Billy, now returned to his true form, kicked Arrow's shin in, leaping onto the man's chest, marker in hand. "Tag!"

The last one?" Superboy asked, approaching Flash.

"Last one." Artemis confirmed, rappelling down from the mezzanine."I just got word that Cap took care of out loose end.

"Look, I don't know what's going on..." Barry started. "But you guys are freaking me out." He admitted. "Where's canary?"

"She can't help you now." Wally said, padding over to his mentor. All the teens gathered around him. "Ready?"

"Ready." Robin replied, passing over the sharply.

"Alright, well, hail satan I guess." Wally plunged the marked into the emblem on Flash's chest.

Barry was surprised, other than the force of the pen hitting his chest, he was fine. "That's it?"

"We win!" M'gann announced.

"You're getting better." Canary entered from one of the myriad corridors that all collided in the atrium. "You let Ollie get away like three times though, don't let that happen again."

"Yes Miss." The teens agreed.

"Now for goodness sake, untie Flash."

-I watched the slasher "Ready or Not" last night and thought it would be funny to write a slasher movie-inspired part-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 63 15
*ON HOLD* Join the teenage superheroes as they save the world as well as deal with normal daily life issues. βš›γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹γ€‹βš‘γ€Šγ€Šγ€Šγ€Šγ€Šβš› I think I'm doing season 1...
24K 425 11
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...
3.4K 92 34
nothing to see here, just a random birdflash story! πŸ˜…πŸ‘ [ btw i changed the title cause idk why ig i just wanted to? ] Old Title: My Little Bird New...
111K 4.5K 22
After Dick Grayson parents were murdered, Bruce Wayne never adopted him. Instead he was sent to a detention facility. However, this doesn't stop him...