Short Sex Stories

By happymonney

This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this boo... More

Dedication
Fucking Him! (Best-Friend Romance)
Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)
Pleasuring Him (Male Virgin)
The Club (Gangbang)
A Silver Fox? (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-2 (Age-Gap Erotica)
A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)
His Yoga Instructor (Little Sister's Best Friend)
The Guy Next Door !
Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)
Pillow (Selfcare)
Who Was He? (Stranger Erotica)
Friends With Benefit (A Fantasy)
Motel (Threesome)
Motel Part-2 (Threesome)
Passenger Princess (Selfcare + Exhibitionism)
Stalker (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-2 (Stranger Romance)
Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)
What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)
Announcement! (It's Important)
His New Wife (Their First Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-3 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)
His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)
In Heat (Werewolf Erotica)
His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)
Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

A Silver Fox? Part-4 (Age-Gap Erotica)

35.9K 139 29
By happymonney

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

That night when I was home alone watching TV, the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I walked to the door and opened it. Although it wasn't painful, I felt a twinge between my legs whenever I walked.

The two old gentlemen who had seen me naked this morning were at my door, the second they saw me their eyes roamed my body. I wasn't wearing a bra, only a slip and short shorts.

"We spoke to Arthur and he told me you offer lonely men comfort is that true?"

What the fuck had Arthur just told them? I slept with him because I was horny not because I loved to crawl in the beds of old dudes.

"I'm sorry you are mistaken; he must have referred to someone else. Good night gentlemen."

I was about to shut the door when one of them placed his hand against it.

"Come on now missy, we have seen you doing the walk of shame this morning, be a doll and let us in. We won't bite." He said,

"I am not going to let you in, you need to leave now."

Did they think I was a whore? I mean sure I liked sex but I didn't have it with just anyone who showed up at my doorstep.

The other one was bolder, instead of convincing me, he just pushed me aside and entered my apartment, on his way he brushed against me and touched my ass.

"What the hell get out," I yelled. But they entered the house and settled on my sofa.

"Nice house you got there, missy." The first man said, "Come on it's time to get on your knees for us. Arthur said you suck good, but you fuck better. Let us see it for ourselves."

Were these men for real? Truth be told I was horny, the thought of a cock inside my pussy wasn't that bad at all. But what if every old man in the complex who came knocking on my door every night? I wasn't a whore or anything.

When I did not make a move, they walked towards me and one grabbed my ass while the other stood in front of me and held my waste. They both started rubbing themselves against me, while I stood in between them like a statue.

I had no idea what was going on, but the sensation of two hard cocks, one against my cunt and the other against my ass cheeks felt good.

Suddenly, the one behind me pulled down my shorts, revealing my ass and the one in front of me pulled my top over my head discarding it to the side. My tits sprang free and landed right in front of his face, as he was a bit shorter than me.

The wicked smile on his face made me smile too. Looks like the men in this complex are sex-starved, they are desperately in need of a woman or maybe a few.

I was being grouped and touched by two old men, thrice my age and I was loving it. The TV was on with low volume and I was standing in my living room with these two perverts all over me.

That's when I noticed Arthur walk into his gallery and he immediately spotted us. The two men in my house were so into me that they did not even notice that Arthur was watching them. But his eyes met mine and I smirked.

I was almost naked and the men had peeled off their clothes too. Their wrinkly dicks were hard after a long time and they wanted to just thrust in me.

"Martin, do you want to go first or should I? The one behind me asked the one in front of me, whom I knew now was named Martin."

"Kevin, I might need some time to be fully hard, you can take her, I'm happy to watch."

Martin walked away and settled on my couch with his member in his hand. He had already touched my tits, pussy, my hips, thighs, waist and neck.

Kevin's cock nudged my ass from behind.

"Do you charge for this whore?" Kevin asked.

"I'm not a whore." I whispered yelled at him, staring at Arthur directly.

He too had taken a seat in a lawn chair on his balcony, his cock was out and he too was stroking it looking at us.

Kevin did not prepare me nor did he warn me, he just spread my cheeks and thrust into my ass. Not my pussy but by ass.

"Ahhh...aaahhh..." I moaned and he immediately covered my mouth with his hand.

"Your so tight bitch, I wish my wife home was as tight and smooth as you."

Kevin wasn't as good as Arthur, he wasn't interested in my pleasure, just his. He was fucking my ass like a teenage boy fucking a girl for the first time. He pounded into me and the sound of us fucking must be loud enough for Arthur to hear.

Martin was relaxed on the sofa his eyes glued to my bouncing tits. If he stroked himself any harder or faster his dick would end up in his hand or he would explode on my sofa.

That's when Martin noticed Arthur and waved to him. Both men were jerking off to Kevin fucking me and I had never felt so used and so exposed. Even last night with Arthur wasn't so wild.

Kevin's thrusts became sloppier and faster, a few times his dick slipped out of my ass, but he entered me again with just as much enthusiasm. And when I was about to give up and collapse on the ground, he came in me. Hot cum was suddenly invading my asshole.

He shot a big load in me and then pulled himself out. As soon as his dick was removed, cum dripped down my things. He held onto me while he caught his breath and then just walked away, letting me crash to the ground.

Fat arms held me and Martin was standing in front of me. I was so tired that I just hugged Martin while catching my own breath. His dick was standing up, pressing against my stomach. I heard the door open and close and Kevin had left as soon as he was done.

"If he would have waited any longer his wife would have gotten suspicious," Martin said and laughed hard. I giggled too.

"Now you all mine missy. I hope he left at least one hole of yours intact for me." My ass was throbbing and burning with pain, but my pussy was alright.

I wasn't ever having anal again. It's too much pain.

Martin held my hand and brought me to the balcony. I was so far gone that I did not care who was watching me. These men were going to tell each other about me anyway, so why hide now?

Martin bent me over the metal railing of my balcony. Most of my upper half was over the railing and he pulled my hands behind, crossing my forearms and holding them tightly in his grip.

I had no way of holding the railing or anything at all. Martin started stroking my ass with his cock, he dipped the head of his cock in the cum running down my ass and then positioned himself at my entrance.

He slowly entered my cunt, taking his time. And behind thrusting. He wasn't in a hurry at all. He was savoring each moment he was in my body and the pace made me feel comfortable too.

My boobs were hanging and with every thrust, my nipples scratched against the chipped paint of the railing. It was painful, but nothing I couldn't bear.

My moans were soft and no Arthur was just enjoying the view, naked.

Martin had closed his eyes and he was enjoying my body, as it was the last time he was going to be with a woman.

I felt his dick twitch inside me and grow a little. That was my cue that Martin was close. He began thrusting faster and his balls slapped over my clit again and again, but it wasn't enough for me to reach climax.

Within a few minutes, he too came in me. When he was emptying himself in, he pulled me back and placed his mouth on my ear whispering.

"You know I was a college professor and every time a girl talked to me with a bratty attitude, I wanted to bend her over and fuck the battiness out of her, just like I did to you.

Now I know what it would feel like to be buried balls deep in a young cunt."

Saying that he slowly pulled out. I expected him to walk away just like Kevin did. But instead, Martin inserted something cold, something cylindrical in my mussy. It wasn't uncomfortable but it wasn't a dildo, a butt plug, or a vibrator.

He let go of me and I fell on the longue chair in my balcony utterly exhausted. Arthur was still staring at me smirking, while Martin got dressed and left.

"I'm going to let the other know about you missy. You are going to have some horny old men, coming to your doorstep every night."

Those mother fuckers were all going to take turns on me, I guess.

When the door shut, I spread my legs and removed the cold object. When I pulled it out, I saw a glass test tube filled with his cum, coming out of my cunt. No doubt he was a teacher.

Both the men had fucked me but none had made me cum. I was craving my climax, so I poured some of his cum, on my clit and began circling it. Very soon I was making myself cum, and Arthur was still enjoying the view.

When I was done, I just lay there in the chair completely naked. Thinking about how I had entered my hoe phase and what was to come next.

(should I continue this series?)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 49 7
A series of erotic short stories. Enjoy.
49.2K 430 53
This is a collection of y/n short sexual stories just for you, you can imagine and feel as you read each story.
37.8K 154 16
**Please note that my short stories contain explicit content** Therefore, if you are not a fan of dark encounters between people in unusual situation...
26.7K 52 59
Short stories and poems of lust, love, sex, erotic shorts, dirty love. And many more tips of love sexy stories.