dead roses Twd

l3vi00 tarafından

two siblings trying to survive (merles kids) Daha Fazla

cover your eyes
running
rooftop
left behind
frogs
camping
daryls return
merle or guns
surprise attack
death arives
the door
jenner
warm water
drunky
morning
ricky
BOOM!
CDC
Sofia
little girl
wishing well
together me and you
car and guns
tragedy
back and then
young
new dead
gone day
stained
guns and Bums

goodbyes

516 3 0
l3vi00 tarafından

The group gathered in the early morning to receive instructions from Shane, who was in charge of the group's communication plans.

"Everybody listen up. Those of you with C.B.s, we're going to be on channel 40," Shane says, making sure that everyone is paying attention. "Let's keep the chatter down, okay? If you have a problem or can't get a signal, don't have a C.B., or can't communicate in any way, hit your horn one time. That will stop the caravan. Is that clear?" Shane asks, making sure that everyone understands the instructions.

"We're not going," Morales says, shaking his head

"We have family in Birmingham," Morales' wife adds, speaking up after her husband's insistence that they not join the group. "We want to be with our people."

"You go on your own, you won't have anyone to watch your back," Shane says,

"We'll take the chance. I gotta do what's best for my family," Morales responds,

"You sure about this?" he asks,

"We talked about it, we're sure," Morales says confidently, with a hint of resolution in his voice.

"All right, Shane," Rick says, turning to look at Shane.

Shane nods, acknowledging Rick's instructions.

Rick grabs a gun from his pack and hands it to Morales, who takes it gratefully. Shane also hands Morales a few rounds of ammunition, and Morales pockets them.

"Good luck, Morales," Rick says, wishing him well.
Morales nods,

"The box is half full," Shane says, trying to inspire hope in the group.

Daryl rolls his eyes, scoffing

Archie's eyes are locked on Morales,
"Good luck, man," Archie says, giving Morales a nod of support.

"Thanks," Morales replies, his smile widening just a bit.

Archie turns and walks over to Mellody who is sitting on the ground, deep in thought.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Archie asks, reaching out a hand to help her up.

"Where?" Mellody asks.

"Rick said it's called the CDC. He's trying to find a safe place," Archie explains,

He holds his hand out to her.

Archie runs over to the RV as Shane yells, "Dixon! It's time to go! You're with Dale!"

Dale is driving the RV, while Jacqui takes care of Jim, who is in pain, and Glenn is next to Dale.

Rick is driving a car with Lori by his side, while Carl and Sophia sit in the backseat. They are followed by Shane's car, T-Dog's car with Andrea, and Daryl's car with a motorcycle on it.

The group is all set to begin their journey to an unknown destination, but they all have one thing in common: They are determined to survive and find a safe place to call home.

the RV's radiator hose bursts, and the group realizes they may not make it to their destination.

"I told you we'd never get far on that hose," Dale says, looking frustrated. "I said I needed the one from the cube van."

"Can you jury-rig it?" Rick asks, but Dale shakes his head, indicating that it's too damaged to be fixed.

"Stay here," Archie says, walking down the steps.

"Well, this is fun," he scoffs, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"That's all it's been so far," Dale says, frustrated. "It's more duct tape than hose, and I'm out of duct tape."

Archie coughs from the smoke, and Shane points out a gas station ahead, which might offer hope of a solution. Jacqui gets out of the RV,

"Y'all, Jim... it's bad. I don't think he can take anymore," Jacqui says, panic rising in her voice. She runs back into the RV and goes to Jim's side, where the situation appears to be dire..

"Hey, Rick, you want to hold down the fort? I'll drive ahead, see what I can bring back," Shane asks, taking charge of the situation.

"Yeah, I'll come along too and I'll back you up," T-Dog says, ready to help.

"Keep your eyes open now. We'll be right back," Shane reminds them, and with that, he and T-Dog head towards the gas station.

Rick steps out of the RV, a look of sadness on his face that is unusual for him. He walks over to Lori and Carol, who notice the change in his demeanor and become slightly concerned.

"Hey, Mel, stay here, alright?" Archie asks, and Mellody nods, continuing to draw on the ground.

"What's up?" Archie asks in his usual, annoyed and angry tone.

"Jim… he wants us to leave him here," Rick says, his voice shaking.

Archie raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms in a show of disbelief. "That's what he said?"

"It's what he says he wants," Rick replies,

"And he's lucid?" Carol asks, standing next to Lori, who has her hand on her hip.

Jacqui looks worried, standing with her hands on her back.

"He seems to be. I would say yes," Rick says, taking off his hat and holding it.

"Back in the camp when I said Daryl might be right and you shut me down, you misunderstood," Dale says, "I would never go along with callously killing a man. I was just going to suggest that we ask Jim what he wants. And I think we have an answer."

Archie nods, surprised at the old man's opinion.

"We just leave him here? We take off? Man, I'm not sure I could live with that," Shane says, shaking his head.

"It's not your call, either one of you," Lori says, taking charge of the situation. The two men look at each other, realizing she's right and falling silenced.

Rick and Shane carry Jim to a nearby tree and set him down beneath its shade. Archie stands next to Mellody, looking down as she continues to draw on the ground.

"What you drawing?" Archie asks.

"It's all of us," Mellody answers, placing the green crayon down on the page.

Archie looks again at the paper and sees himself standing next to Daryl, who is holding his crossbow and standing away from everyone else. He also notices a lady with long brown hair, whom he assumes is Lori, with a boy, probably Carl. Rick is shown standing next to the lady, with his hat on. Shane, Dale, Jacqui, Carol, Sofia, Andrea, T-Dog, and Jim are all drawn as well.

"Impressive," Archie comments,

Melody looks up from her drawing and sees Jim leaning against a tree, surrounded by everyone.

"What's wrong with Jim?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows in concern.

"He's staying here. He can't come with us," Archie answers, giving her an uncertain look.
Melody asks, "Oh... why?" while staring at Jim.

"He's bit," Archie answers, confirming the reason.

Melody nods and stands up, motioning for Archie to follow her.

"We should say bye," she says, walking over to where Jim is sitting below the tree.

Archie nods and follows behind her, "Go ahead," he says, watching as Melody approaches Jim.

Jacqui gives him a kiss on the cheek, and Rick takes out a gun and kneels down in front of Jim.

"Jim, do you want this?" Rick asks, a serious look on his face.

"No. You'll need it," he says. "I'm okay." Jim looks tired and his eyes glaze over a bit, but he manages a weak smile. "I'm okay.”

Rick nods and steps back.

"Oh. Hey. Thanks for, uh, for fighting for us," Dale says, walking up to Jim.

Jim simply responds, "Okay," and Dale steps back as well.

Melody steps up to Jim and gives him a hug, trying to comfort him in his final moments.

Melody says, "Bye, Jim. We'll miss you."

Jim nods and Melody follows everyone else as they say their goodbyes to him.

Archie starts, "Hey... protect her, alright? Because nobody else is gonna," and Jim smiles weakly.

Archie nods in response, "Alright, see you, man," he says, his eyes showing his respect for Jim.

Archie helps Melody back into the RV, and she rushes to the window, watching Jim as the group departs, leaving him behind. The group exchanges a few final goodbye signs to Jim as they drive away, leaving him there. The RV fades into the distance, leaving Jim sitting beneath the tree on the road.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

540 17 5
A guy not wanting anything to do with groups finds himself in one when he saves a kid
1.5K 58 19
19.5K 910 16
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ ♢ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ♢ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡...