Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 50

556 5 0
By England_stories22

All the girls cheer and go get into comfy clothes before it starts. Leah goes up to your room and she sees you asleep. She kisses your head and tucks you in a little bit. She gets changed and heads downstairs.

Viv: Y/n isn't joining?

Leah: No, she seems to be asleep.

Gio: Bless her, she had a rough day.

Leah: What do you mean?

Gio: I don't know what her argument with Pedri was about, but they weren't pretty fine when they came back from their talk.

Beth: You have no idea?

Gio: No, Y/n and Pedri share a lot of secrets.

Leah: What kind of secret?

Gio: Only God knows what they are about. I can't help you on that, Leah.

Leah runs back upstairs and gets into bed with you. You wake up slightly.

Y/n: Babe?

Leah: I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.

You turn around, and cuddle into her, Leah kisses your forehead and rubs your head. After 20 minutes of cuddling, you decide that you want to go to the movie night.

Leah: You sure? We don't have to.

Y/n: I want to.

Leah: Okay, babe.

You both head down and sit near the back on a double beanbag. You cuddle up to Leah and watch the movie.

The next day, you are all in training. You are feeling a lot better after yesterday and you are training really well. You are working on pushing forward, you have the ball at your feet and are dancing around all of the defenders. It's just you versus Leah, you put the ball through her leg and shoot. Leah is stood watching you laughing and shaking her head. You score the goal and look at the team who are all watching you in disbelief. They all look at each other.

Y/n: What?

Jonas: Y/n, you have beat every single one of our defenders.

Y/n: I did?

Beth: How did you not realised?

Y/n: I don't know, I just kept going... Didn't realise I was getting pass that many people...

Leah: Yeah, and you nutmegged me!

Y/n: Sorry... by your own wife...

You walk off a bit chuckling to yourself. An hour goes by.

Jonas: Right girls! Training is done for the day, go get into recovery, we will be going on a beach walk tonight, so get something to eat too.

Leah catches up with you.

Leah: Hey

Leah kisses you.

Y/n: Hey, come with me.

You grab her hand and take her up to your room.

Leah: Babe, we have recovery to go t---

You push her against the wall and kiss her passionately.

Leah: Mhm, you wanna play like that, do you?

You nod and kiss her neck.

Leah: Babe, as much as I love you, we need to go get in the ice bath.

Y/n: When did you get so boring?

Leah: Did you just call me boring?

Y/n: Mhm

You keep kissing her neck.

Leah: We'll have to keep that for later.

Y/n: Fine.

You both head down to the pool to get into the ice bath. You stand in there for 10 minutes before getting out and heading up to your room with Leah. You go into the bathroom and brush your hair.

Leah: Who are you trying to look nice for?

Y/n: No one special.

Leah: Really?

Leah comes up behind you and puts her hands on your waist. She starts kissing your neck.

Y/n: Babe.

Leah: What?

Y/n: What are you doing?

Leah: Ending up what you started.

You turn around and kiss her passionately. You push her onto the bed and get on top of her. You lean down and kiss her intensely. You kiss down her body, she starts getting louder.

Y/n: Do you want people to hear us?

Leah: I don't care.

You keep going. After that, you are both cuddling in the bed.

Leah: That was great.

Y/n: Really great.

Leah: We have to be downstairs in 10 minutes for the dinner.

Y/n: I don't want to move, I'm so good in your arms.

Leah: Me too, but we'll have to go.

Y/n: Boring.

Leah: Don't you dare calling me boring ever again.

Leah gets out of bed and get dressed.

Leah: Come on, get up.

You sigh. You get up and get ready for dinner. You both head downstairs.

Beth: Had some fun upstairs?

Y/n: What?

Viv: We all heard you.

Y/n: Sorry...

You get your dinner and sit down next to Steph and Caitlin. You all have a laugh and eat. You are looking at your phone, when you see a text popping up.

Pedri: I need to talk to you, it's urgent!

You know exactly what Pedri want to talk to you about. You throw your phone down on the table and sigh.

Steph: You alright, mate?

Y/n: Huh what? Yeah, I'm okay.

You stand up and clear up your plate. You go out to the pitches again, Steph looks at your phone which you didn't turn off. She sees the text but doesn't understand. She follows you. You are kicking the ball around and you smash it at the railings above the goal. You scream in anger. You get another ball and do the same thing.

Steph: Hey, calm down, what's wrong?

Y/n: Why does everyone constantly sh*t on me?

Steph: What do you mean?

Y/n: What's going on with Pedri?

Y/n: I did something, a few years ago, and Pedri was there to support me. He kept my secret.

Steph: And he's playing with it?

Y/n: No, he brought it back to life... I'll have to go fix that.

Steph: Tonight?

Y/n: As soon as it possible, so yeah.

You start kicking the ball again and Steph tries to tackle you. You dodge it and dribble past her.

Y/n: Not today.

Steph: You are so annoying!

Y/n: What? How?

Steph: I can't get the ball from you.

You start laughing and run off with the ball at your feet. You and Steph mess around on the pitch for a while, laughing and taking shots at the goal. You both go back inside and go towards Jonas.

Y/n: Jonas? Can I talk to you?

Jonas: Sure, what's up?

Y/n: I was wondering if I could skip the beach walk, and have a free night.

Jonas: Why? What's going on?

Y/n: I have a problem, and I need to fix it, but I have to leave camp for a couple hours.

Jonas: Is it the reason why you weren't alright today?

Y/n: Yeah.

Jonas: You have my permission, but I want you to be back before midnight.

Y/n: I will. Thank you.

You grab your phone and leave camp under Leah's gaze. You go to Pedri's house, really pissed. You knock on the door, and land on Pablo.

Pablo: Y/n?

Y/n: Where is Pedri?

Pedri: I'm here.

Y/n: What do you want?

Pedri: Pablo, can you leave us alone?

Pablo: Sure.

Pablo leaves the room, and you get in.

Pedri: How are you?

Y/n: Pedri, please, I don't have time. I'm not even supposed to be here. Go straight to the point, Ped.

On the other side, the Arsenal team is walking along the side of the beach. Leah is walking with Lotte and Alessia. They are all chatting about the upcoming season. Leah is laughing hysterically at a joke Katie just came out with. Suddenly, Leah looks around, looking for you, but she's confused, she can't find you anywhere.

Leah: Do you guys know where Y/n is?

Alessia: She's not here?

Leah: I don't see her anywhere.

Lotte: She's probably somewhere, don't worry.

Leah is still a bit confused. She runs towards Jonas, a little further. He's the one who obviously knows where you are.

Leah: Jonas, do you know where's Y/n?

Jonas: She left camp after dinner, she had something really important to do apparently.

Leah: She didn't say anything.

Jonas: Don't worry, she'll be back before midnight.

Leah: Okay, thank you.

Leah takes back her walk with Alessia and Lotte, they are joined by Steph and Beth. Leah is still really confused.

Lotte: So where is she?

Leah: She apparently left camp for a couple hours.

Beth: Who left camp?

Alessia: Y/n.

Steph: So she went to see Pedri?

Leah: You know about that?

Steph: Yeah, she received a text from him, she went out pretty upset. So, we spoke about that just after dinner.

Leah: Do you know what it's all about?

Steph: No, Pedri just said it was important.

Alessia: Leah, don't worry, she'll be fine.

Leah: Hope so.

On your side, you're still at Pedri's house. You're sat on the couch, when Pedri brings you a glass of water. He hands it to you, but he quickly understands you won't take it, so he puts your glass on the table, in front of you. You can't notice this, but Pablo is listening from the upstairs.

Y/n: Why did you ask me to come here?

Pedri: You need to tell her.

Y/n: Why?

Pedri: She deserves to learn the truth.

Y/n: We aren't together anymore, it wouldn't change anything.

Pedri: She still deserves the truth. You broke up with her, using this excuse. How could you?

Y/n: It was years ago.

Pedri: Yeah, but you still did it.

Y/n: Yeah, and she did it too. So I know exactly how it feels, I don't want her to feel that.

Pedri: Gosh, she's playing with her, she's friend with her.

Y/n: I know... Even if I told her, it wouldn't change anything.

Pedri: How can you know... You cheated Bruna with Claudia, you have to tell her, or I will...

Pablo: You did what?

Y/n: Pab...

Pablo: Is it the secret that you two share for years?

Pedri: Yeah... it is.

Pablo: Who knows?

Y/n: Just the three of us.

Pablo: So Jana and Gio don't know about it?

Y/n: No...

Pablo: And obviously, Bruna... Pedri's right, you have to tell her.

Y/n: Pab, please...

Pablo: No, you're both sisters to me, so you have to be honest with her. It's call respect. If you don't, we will.

Y/n: It's start getting pretty late, I have to go back to the hotel.

Pablo: I'll drive you home.

Y/n: No, it's fine. I'll take a cab.

A few minutes later, you're back at the hotel. It's nearly 11:30 pm. The beach walk ended up a long time ago. All the girls are back in their room. When you come back to yours, Leah is already in bed, sounding asleep. You get into bed, Leah slightly wakes up.

Leah: Babe?

Y/n: I'm here, fall back asleep.

Leah: Why you didn't tell me you were leaving tonight?

Y/n: I didn't think it through.

Leah: Is everything okay?

Y/n: Yeah...

Leah: No, what's wrong?

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it?

Leah: You don't want to talk about it or you don't want to talk about it with me?

Y/n: Honestly, both. I'm just tired, I want to sleep.

Leah: Fine.

Y/n: Babe, don't be mad, please.

Leah: I'm not, it's just... I'm here.

Y/n: I know... don't worry.

You lay down next to Leah, she cuddles up into you. You end up falling asleep but Leah watches you because she's worried about you. She's texting the girls.

Alessia: Did Y/n came back?

Steph: How is she?

Leah: She seems to be okay, she's just fallen asleep.

Lotte: Hope she's gonna get some sleep.

Beth: Do you know what happened tonight?

Leah: She doesn't want to talk about it.

Alessia: So something definitely happened, tonight.

Leah: Yeah, I'm sure, but she's hiding it.

Viv: She always does.

Leah: I know.

Leahfalls asleep a little while later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
170K 3.7K 47
An ordinary girl who pursues her dream of opening her own bakery. Little does she know, the opening of her own bakery will lead her to finding her dr...
44K 608 22
Valentina Hernandéz, daughter of FC Barça coach, Xavi Hernandez. She always kinda lived with the fact that she was famous, she was glad she could hav...
54K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..