Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 49

439 2 0
By England_stories22

The next day, you are heading to the team meeting about the training camp in Spain. You get there, Katie, Alessia, Beth and Viv are all in the car parking.

Katie: How are you, mate?

Y/n: Guys, I'm fine, don't worry, I need to go to the medical, I'll see you guys at the meeting.

You walk off into the building, they all look at Leah. You get to the medical, they check you over and give you the all clear, Jonas walks in just as you are about to leave.

Jonas: Is everything okay? Is she okay?

Medical staff: Yes, she's fine.

Y/n: Jonas, stop worrying.

Jonas: You had a tetany fit, just making sure.

Y/n: The doctor gave me the all clear at the hospital, I rested all of yesterday, I'm okay.

Jonas: Okay, good, come on, meeting's about to start.

You both head into the meeting room, you sit next to Leah, she puts her arm around you and kisses your cheek. Jonas starts talking about the Spain training Camp.

Jonas: We leave in 2 days, be here at 7 am on Tuesday, we will head to the airport from here and we will be back the following Sunday. Make sure you are packed and ready.

The meeting ends. Leah drives you both back home. As always, you land on Austin taking care of the twins during the day, and leaving when you get back home. You pick Lucas up and start playing with him and giving him some kisses.

Y/n: 12 days.... 12 days without these two.

Leah: Babe, they will be fine... You'll be fine.

Y/n: I know... it's-- it's just I've never spent a day without them... They are so little.

Leah: They are now 4 months old. Babe, they will be fine.

Y/n: I just don't want to leave them here.

Leah: We can't take them with us, they are too young.

Y/n: I know, but I'm gonna miss them.

Leah: Me too, they will be safe with my mom.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess.

Leah: What does that mean? You trust my family?

Y/n: I trust your brother. Jacob is an incredible uncle and godfather.

Leah: But you don't get over what my mom said, am I wrong?

Y/n: She was too honest, Leah... She came to apologize to me, because you yelled at her, because of you, not because she was sorry about it.

Leah: What do you want me to do? Do you want us to drop the twins at your parents?

Y/n: No, my parents aren't here, Romeo is supposed to be at Brentford and Cruz won't be able to take care of the twins.

Leah: So my mom?

Y/n: Yep, your mom.

Leah: It's only for 12 days, my love. They will be fine.

It's the morning of you and the team going to Spain for camp. You and Leah arrive at the training pitch ready for the bus to take you to the airport, you arrive a little early so it's just Jonas and a couple of the girls there. Alessia walks over to you.

Alessia: Morning you two, how are you?

You are still half asleep so you really say anything. Leah and Alessia laugh.

Leah: Someone, here, isn't much of a morning person, but we are good, how are you?

Alessia: I'm fine, ready for some sun.

Leah: Yeah, me too.

Katie, Beth and Viv arrive and come over to you.

Katie: GOOD MORNING

You look at her and glare, Leah laughs a little bit and so do most of the other girls.

Leah: Babe, you'll sleep in the plane.

Y/n: Mhm...

Leah: I'll be back in a second.

She kisses you and runs off into the training Centre.

Beth: Very chatty, this morning, Y/n.

Y/n: It's just too early, never again.

Viv: You'll be okay.

You don't say anything as Leah runs back out with a coffee in her hand for you.

Leah: Here, that always perks you up.

Y/n: Thank you, babe.

You kiss her and start drinking it. Leah puts her arm around you as the rest of the team arrive. You all get onto the bus and head to the airport. You are sat next to Gio as Leah wanted to sit with Beth, Viv and Steph.

Gio: Excited?

Y/n: What for?

Gio: Training camp in Spain?

Y/n: I am, we have a free afternoon today, once we land, right?

Gio: Yeah, I think so.

Y/n: Great, I think I'm gonna go see the Barça girls for a bit, not seen them for months. You coming?

Gio: That will be nice.

Y/n: Yeah, I have some people to see.

Gio: You've might extend your contract but... it seems to be for the wrong reasons.

Y/n: I had to do it... to save my family.

Gio: I'm not blaming you, I'm happy that you're here.

Y/n: Me too.

Gio: If it has to be your last season with us, let's make it count.

Y/n: Who says it could my last season?

You all land in Spain and head to your hotel, you and Leah are in the same room. You unpack and lay down on the bed. You ring Pablo Gavi and see if he and the members of the Barça Kids Club are free to meet up for a coffee.

Y/n: Babe, I'm going to meet Jana and Pablo. I'm going with Gio.

Leah: I have to meet Lucy and Keira, anyway.

Y/n: I'll call you later.

Leah: Have fun.

You and Gio head off to meet the other Barça Kids. They are already in the cafe when you get there, you walk in.

Jana: Girls!

She immediately gets up and hugs you, Bruna hugs Gio. Then, the boys, Pablo and Pedri, hug you both too. Pablo goes up and orders drinks for everyone, you sit down next to Jana.

Pedri: How's Arsenal?

Gio: Good! We are here for like 12 days on a camp so that will be fun.

Jana: Leah isn't with you?

Y/n: She went to see Lucy and Keira.

Bruna: How is she?

Y/n: She's fine, thanks.

You can see through Bruna's eyes that she's a little upset, just trying to be respectful. Pablo comes back over and sits next to you.

Pedri: I heard about a contract with the Barça, Y/n...

Bruna: You are supposed to come back?

Jana: Why you didn't tell us?

Y/n: I signed a pre-contract but... I cancelled it...

Gio: ... Leah didn't want to come here...

Bruna: Of course...

Pablo: Why? She doesn't like Barcelona?

Y/n: It's more complicated than that... I have a family, now.

Jana: How are the boys?

Y/n: They grow up more, day by day, it's impressive.

Pedri: Lucas and... James, right?

Y/n: Jack. Lucas and Jack.

Pedri: Sorry... Lucas and Jack.

Y/n: They are at Leah's parents' house, for a week and a half.

Bruna: How old are they?

Y/n: Almost 5 months.

You grab your phone, and show them some pictures of Jack and Lucas. Pablo, Jana and Gio are very attentive about the pictures, but Bruna and Pedri are a little more distant.

Pedri: So it's been a while since we didn't see you.

Y/n: You've never really care when I came back before, so I didn't think I needed to warn you.

Pablo: Y/n, that's not fair.

Y/n: You didn't care when I told you about my wedding. You didn't care when I told you about my children. You avoided me, in Paris, when I won the Ballon D'Or. Why's this different?

Pedri: It's not. Nothing is different.

Y/n: Then, why are you here?

Pedri: You know what? You're right... We aren't kids, anymore.

Jana: Guys, please...

Pedri stand up and is on her way to leave the cafe, when you decide to stand up too. You go try to catch him up.

Y/n: Why are you acting like that? ... You've never forgive me, have you? Am I wrong?

Pedri: I kept your secret for years... and that's how you thank me....

Y/n: Are you serious, right now? Are you blackmailing me?

Pedri: I don't need to. I won't say it, it could have too much consequences on everyone.... You're fuck*ng mistakes don't have to affect Bruna or Leah.

Y/n: Why did you came today then?

Pedri: For a second, I was stupid enough to think that the 5 of us could be like in the old time... When we were sneaking out of the FC Barcelona to come here and have a drink.

Y/n: Don't you want to pretend for 10 more minutes that we are those 5 Barça kids that we used to be? Please, Ped, they don't deserve this.

Pedri: Fine.

You both go back in, you sit back at your place, next to Jana and Pablo, while Pedri is sitting back between Pablo and Bruna. Everybody, in the room, is feeling a tension between you and Pedri. You go through the rest of the meeting with the Barça Kids Club. You and Gio go back to the hotel and have dinner with the girls, they are all laughing and talking. You're just sat there pushing your food around in your plate with your fork. No one really notices when you get up and go out to the training pitches. There are a couple a footballs out there so you start messing around and taking free shots in the nets. You start doing tricks with the ball, around the worlds and keepy uppies just to clear your head. You don't notice Jonas watching you, you end up striking a volley into the net, it lands in the top corner.

Jonas: Everything's okay, Y/n?

Y/n: Ermm, yeah, just not had a ball at my feet in a few days so...

Jonas: You sure that's it?

Y/n: Just old stories that's coming back to the present.

Jonas: You want to talk about it?

Y/n: It's a bit personal.

Jonas: Fine, if you want to talk, I'm here.

Y/n: Thank you, Jonas.

Jonas: Anytime.

Y/n: I'm going to head up to bed.

Jonas: We're having a movie night out here later, will you be joining?

Y/n: I don't think so, I'm pretty tired.

Jonas: Well it starts at 8, if you change your mind.

Y/n: Thanks Jonas.

You stand up and go straight to your room. Jonas goes into a dining hall, Leah is still chatting away to Steph and Caitlin.

Jonas: Leah, a quick word?

Leah: Yeah, sure.

Leah follows Jonas out in the corridor.

Leah: What's up?

Jonas: Do you know what's going on with Y/n?

Leah: No, I haven't really seen her since she came back.

Jonas: I found her sat on the pitch outside, quite upset, so I checked on her.

Leah: Gio?

Gio: Yeah?

Leah: Did something happen during your meeting with Pablo and Jana?

Gio: She had a little argument with Pedri.

Leah: Pedri was there?

Gio: Yeah, it was Y/n, Jana, Bruna, Pablo, Pedri and I.

Leah: Bruna was there too?

Gio: Yeah, it was the Barça Kids Club reunion.

Leah: Okay, thanks. Jonas, where is she?

Jonas: She's gone to bed.

Leah: Is she okay?

Jonas: I don't know, Leah, she said she's tired but I think something happen today, hitting her pretty hard.

Leah: I'll go check on her.

Jonas: Leah, you should give her some space.

Leah: No, I need to check on her.

Jonas: Leah, trust me.

Leah hesitates for a minute before agreeing with Jonas. They both walk back into the dining hall.

Jonas: Right girls! Movie night starts in an hour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 536 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...
43.5K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
48.2K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.