Shadows

By blueeyeskillxo

*****DISCLAIMER***** This story is inspired by the well known fanfic Dark by "Han-rawr" (I'm sorry I honestly... More

Shadows
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Trailer...

Chapter 6

1.3K 56 17
By blueeyeskillxo

"Ray.." Niall said again.

"Huh?" I said, a little dazed.

"We need to go." 

Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the sweaty atmosphere of the night club. We made our way back to the booth and quickly got our jackets. I made eye contact with Abby and could only give her sympathetic look before I was being pulled away again by Niall. 

We weaved through the crowded club, it was hard to hold on to Niall. My fingers slipped out of his as I let out a yelp from some drunk guys hold.

"Dance with me," he slurred and held my hips. I gasped as his hands found my bum.

"Back off," Niall growled, stepping in between the guy and I, placing his hand on the drunks' chest and pushing him, ultimately causing the guy to fall back.

Niall then wrapped his arm around me protectively, ensuring I wouldn't leave his side. We exited the club and started walking back quickly. I looked up and saw his car in the distance. There were a couple of guys standing near it, I think there was a total of four.

"Shit," Niall mumbled and pulled me into a side alley. We stood there with our backs against the wall.

"Who was that Niall?" I asked him, although I was pretty sure I already knew the answer.

"Uhh...Alex's friends..." Niall mumbled, confirming my assumption.

"So what are we gonna do?" I whispered, after a moment of silence. Niall peaked around the corner from behind the wall then moved back and stared at the ground.

"We can go to my place...its not far from here." He whispered, keeping his gaze towards the floor. My eyes grew wide.

"No."

His head shot up and he glared at me.

"Alright," he said dimming his eyes, "Then I guess I'll just go get the car..." he said through gritted teeth and started to walk over.

"No!" I said quickly, grabbing his arm.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Fine," I said and let out a breath. "Your place," I looked up into his eyes, holding his gaze. I watched as his face softened and a smirk appeared.

"Come on," Niall whispered, grabbing my hand and walking quickly down the alley, in the opposite direction of where his car was.

~

Niall slipped the key into the knob and opened the door. I stood there, taking in the scene.

"You coming?" Niall asked with a small chuckle. I nodded and stepped inside. The door closed behind me and goosebumps spread across my skin at the sudden realization that I was completely alone with Niall.

"Hey," Niall said and gently caressed my arm. "It's okay," he said, noting my hesitancy. I forced a smile and slipped my heels off.

"I'm gonna, uh, call Morgan...let her know where I am..." I said. He nodded and walked away, giving me some privacy.

"Hello?" Morgan answered.

"Hey, its me."

"Hey! Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Uhh yeah, well..."

"What happened?!"

"There was a small incident and uh, I'm sort of staying over Niall's." 

"WHAT?!" she yelled. I winced and held the phone out, far from my ear.

"Yeah, listen I'll explain later, can you just please cover for me?"

"Uh, yeah but Ray...don't-"

"I know Morgan, don't worry..."

"Okay, goodbye."

"Bye."

I hung up and walked into the other room which seemed to be the kitchen and living room combined. The room was dimly lit and I could see Niall standing by the window, holding a glass in his hand. He was wearing nothing but gym shorts, looking out of the window. His head turned towards me as I walked deeper into the room. He smiled and walked over to me in the kitchen.  

"All good?" he asked as he placed his glass in the sink. I nodded. Niall put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the counter by the sink. His gaze was towards the ground. I stood in front of him and awkwardly looked down at the tiled floor. I drew in a breath to say something but nothing came out. Niall looked up at me and tilted his head.

"I uh-" I started. He stared at me and waited for me to go on.

"Thank you..." I said sheepishly. He stood up straight and walked over to me. My left hand awkwardly clutched my right arm and I shifted my gaze back down. Niall stood in front of me and tilted my chin up, forcing me to look at him.

"I'd never let that happen to you..." he whispered and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. He dropped his hand and grabbed mine, giving it a light squeeze. I brushed my thumb over his knuckles then brought his hand up and examined it. There were some blood stains on it. Niall drew his hand back quickly and scratched the back of his head so I couldn't see it.

"Uhm so you can sleep in my bed..." Niall said. My eyes grew wide.

"The sofas fine," I choked out.

"No, the bed's more comfortable-"

"It's fine, really..." I said. Niall glared at me for a couple seconds then unexpectedly picked me up.

"NIALL! What are you doing?!" I yelled as he slung me over his shoulder. 

-

He plopped me down on a soft bed in some bedroom, which I assumed was his. I looked around. There was nothing to it really. Simple, with plain grey walls, black comforter on the bed, a guitar in the corner of the room, and a dresser next to the closet.

"Here," Niall said as he threw me a tee shirt to put on. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I held the tee shirt out in front of me. It was some vintage band tee. I heard the water run from the sink in the bathroom and cautiously began to take off my jeans and shirt and slipped into his. I drowned in it. The bottom of the shirt came down to my mid thighs, just covering my bum. I looked at myself in the full body mirror and bit my lip.

"You look good in my clothes," Niall said. I turned around quickly. He was lingering by the bathroom door, smirking. I rolled my eyes and picked up my clothes, folding them and placing them on his dresser. I drew in a deep breath as a pair of strong arms wrapped around my torso.

"Of course...I'd love to see you with no clothes," Niall whispered. My cheeks grew red and my body stiffened. Niall chuckled lightly, "In time..." he said into my neck and placed a kiss there. His large hands wandered slowly around my body. He rubbed his left hand up my inner thigh, stopping just before my private. His right hand moved up toward my chest and he began to slowly caress my boob. I involuntarily let out a moan at the new sensation. 

Suddenly I became aware of the situation. My eyes shot open and I jumped away from his grip.

"So I'll go sleep on the couch..." I said and quickly made a b-line for the door. Niall acted quickly and ran to stand in front of the door so I couldn't get out.

"Ray," Niall said, closing his eyes tight. He let out a deep breath. I stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Niall stepped forward and grabbed my hands. "I just want..to make you...feel good," Niall said as he placed my hands on the back of his neck. He smiled down at me and moved his hands to the back of my thighs. "Jump," he whispered as he forced my thighs up. I obeyed his command and he held me up by my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I stared into his eyes. His piercing blue ones stared back at me. He began to walk forward and he bent over, placing me on his bed carefully. I propped my self up on my elbows and backed up a bit as he hovered over me. Niall broke the gaze and leaned in to suck on my neck again. 

"Ray..." Niall murmered into my neck. "Come on...I know you want to..." he said as he left soft kisses along my collar bone. He was right...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I can't think of exactly how I want to do the next scene but I feel bad for not posting in a while so I decided to give you this...I will be adding on to this chapter though, or just create another chapter, idk. I hope you liked! Even though it was a very uneventful chapter, sorry :/  

Continue Reading