Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Epilogue

7.1K 223 238
By __GooDVibez__

You knocked on the Jauregui's household, nervous. You shifted from where you were standing because you're agitated and you just can't calm down. You told the gang that you're going to Canada because of some 'high school get together invitation' but for real you don't want anyone going with you, since the gang basically lives at the Allegiance household, the people in the house sold their houses and used the money to extend the Allegiance house, so instead of the Allegiance household, it's now called the Music Family's house- well that's what the media calls it. But of course the gang never forget to visit their families in their respective homes as well.

"Y/N! What a surprise? Are you here alone?" Clara greeted you and gave you a hug and kissed your cheek.

"Yeah I am!" You said and smiled.

"Ok, come in, everyone is in the kitchen, come join us." Clara said.

"Oh thank you." You said.

"Oh, hey Y/N!" The Jauregui's greeted you.

"Hello everyone! Sorry to interrupt lunch."You said.

"No problem at all, we're just about to start!" Mike said and smiled at you.

Then when the lunch is served and everyone began eating,

"So what brings you here, Y/N?" Taylor asked.

"Well, I-ah-I want to talk to you guys about my relationship with Lauren." You said and everyone stopped what they're doing to look at you with a pointed look.

"We-we're ok, it's just that I want to ask you guys something first before I can plan everything." you said.

Now, Mike and Clara thinks they know where this conversation is going at.

"Well then why don't we finish eating and we can talk in the living room?" Clara asked.

"Oh yeah, that would be great." You said politely.

After the peaceful lunch, Taylor and Chris volunteered to wash the dishes. So, Mike and Clara sat on the couch while you sat on the single couch adjacent from where they are sitting.

"Clara and Mike, you know how much I'm in love with your daughter and I would do everything to make her happy." You said.

"We know, Y/N that's why you don't have a broken nose or a crippled foot." Mike said making the three of you chuckle.

"Well, I just want to ask you guys this question first before telling anyone my plan, ever since I grew up with Lauren, I knew she's something special to me. As we grew old when I first started developing feelings for her, I knew that she will be the only one, the one I will settle with and every time I look at her, I see a future with her, I can see myself waiting as she walks down the aisle. So, Clara and Mike, here's the ring for Lauren, I'm asking you two if I can ask Lauren to marry me?" You asked nervously showing them the ring.

Clara and Mike are silent but did not show any emotion at all. However, behind you, Chris and Taylor are both fist pumping the air, really happy that their sister is with someone faithful. Now, they can finally agree that there is someone that proved them right, that they deserve Lauren and that is you.

Clara took a deep breath and released it, her eyes started to water and she smiled at you. You smiled back and she stood up and began crying. You hugged her and she hugged you back.

"Oh, Y/N, Thank you, I can't believe this is actually happening, did you know that I prepared myself for this? I thought the time you guys will tell us is that when it already happened, I thought you're gonna tell us when you already proposed to Lauren." Clara said letting go of you.

"I thought Lauren would be waving her hand at us with her wedding ring on and I would pretend to faint but then here you are asking for our consent first." Clara said. You smiled shyly.

"Well this family is the one that guided Lauren to form the person of who she is, the person that I love and I can't thank you guys enough for that and for welcoming me in the family." You said.

"Well, why are you here then?" Mike asked. "You're supposed to be asking our daughter not us, she's in LA right now, Y/N in case you don't know."

You smiled and her engulfed you in a hug. You then looked at the siblings and you can't help but to smile as well. The house is filled with tears and laughters of joy because of the great news. You told them about your plan on how you're gonna ask Lauren and they can't be more happy to participate.

---------

Clarissa loves her family, adoptive relationship but that doesn't matter. She loves them and they love her. She smiles as she watches the chaos happening in front of her. Her Momsie Y/N is desperate to get everything set up, so she runs all over the place.

"Wait, ok, scatter more people around this area." Y/N said as she overlooks the scene in front of her.

"Y/N, we don't need that much people we have to make sure that Lauren thinks you're cheating!" Cara said.

Clarissa giggled and stood up, standing beside her mom. "You know Momsie, aunt Cara is right, we need lesser people because you're not gonna scream out that you're a cheater, it would be too obvious."

"Ok, little champ, what advice do you have?" Y/N asked, eyebrows raised.

"You take Mamie to dinner, then we'll get one of your random persons to splash water at you while you guys are in a restaurant, of course instead of having the whole mob here why not in the restaurant so real people won't actually judge you but they will still react and take videos and all." Clarissa said.

Y/N's interest is now on Clarissa's idea. "Then the person would be like 'oh you player you' something like that or in the lines of 'you broke my heart' you know?" Clarissa paused to see if her Momsie and Aunt are following along. They both nodded their heads and motioning for Clarissa to continue.

"So, Mamie might think that you have someone else, then she might run away or slap you but I know you can take it. So then you'll run after her and she'll probably hitch up a cab and of course the Taxi driver will be one of the mob as well, you know in case Mamie might tell the taxi driver to go somewhere else. So the taxi will lead her here and of course you will be here earlier because the cab will take a longer route. Then special people will be waiting here to watch the proposal." Clarissa said.

"How about the dance number your aunt Normani prepared?" Y/N asked and Clarissa smiled.

"Well, since aunt Mani hired a handful dancers to learn the choreography they could dance in front of the gates and that will definitely confuse Mamie." Clarissa said.

"Oh! Then your Mamie will send them home because the dancers are hired to be a surprise from your Momsie." Cara said.

"Well we have three more days to change the plan." Y/N said and smiled and patted Clarissa's shoulder, then she turned around and started to dial a phone number in her phone to make a call.

"You got your smart ideas from your Mamie, simple but decent." Cara said, "Because your Momsie always will be the extravagant and loves huge surprises, she just likes doing everything big, that's probably why no one can beat her at pranking, not even your aunt Dinah."

Clarissa laughed, she knows it alright, she grew up in this household and watched the banters in between the pranksters. "All of you acted like children." She said.

"Hey, Champ, you were a part of those too!" Cara argued.

"Well, what can I say? I am a child so it's acceptable." Clarissa said.

"You've been hanging around with your Momsie way too much." Cara said and shook her head. "You got her smart mouth." She said and walked towards the mob, probably telling them the change of plans.

Clarissa then received a call from Lauren and she quickly answered it since she missed the first call.

"Hello Mamie!" Clarissa said but made her voice sound a little off.

"Hi champ, how are you and Momsie? How about your Aunt Cara?" Lauren asked.

"We're alright, the puking lessen and we followed what you said and our tummies are getting much better." Clarissa said "How about there? How are you all?"

"We're doing all right, Sofi and Regina asked where you were. I told them what happened." Lauren said.

"Oh! Tell them I said hi and to not worry." Clarissa said.

"I will, sweetie. Where's your Momsie? I've been calling her but her phone is busy?" Lauren asked.

Clarissa knows that tone, her Mamie is sickly worried and now it's Clarissa's turn to raise some suspicions. Cara raised her eyebrows at Clarissa and Clarissa nodded.

Cara then motioned for one of the girl in the mob to talk loudly.

"Who was that?" Lauren suddenly asked.

"Oh, that's Mae, Momsie's friend from high school." Clarissa said.

"High school?" Lauren asked.

"Yup, the one she attended in Canada." Clarissa answered.

"When did you meet her?" Lauren asked with a sad tone. Clarissa feels guilty, extremely guilty because she don't want her Mamie to feel this crappy.

"Momsie called her when you guys left for vacation and Mae is been spending time in the mansion." Clarissa said.

"Can I please talk to your Momsie?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah I'll give the phone after they finish hugging." Clarissa said and Y/N is standing beside Clarissa. Clarissa then gave Y/N the phone.

"Hey!" Y/N said. Everyone stayed silent so Y/N can put the call on speakers.

"Hi babe, how are you?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I've been great." Y/N answered.

"How about your stomach is it doing fine?" Lauren asked.

"Mmhhm" Y/N hummed her answer.

"Alright Lauren I gotta go, I have to do some work for Uncle Si," Y/N said quickly and passed the phone to Clarissa.

"Hey Mamie," Clarissa asked.

"Clarissa, where is your Momsie? I'm not done talking to her." Lauren asked, Clarissa can hear her Mamie's frustration through the phone and she can just imagine her scrunching up her nose and looking too serious, it's scary.

"She uum she went in her office." Clarissa said. "Ok Mamie, aunt Cara is calling me, I'll call you back later, I miss you, love you." Clarissa said and hang up.

"Jeez that is yet the most scary and the worst thing I've done for a surprise." Y/N said.

-------

"Oh my gosh guys!" Lauren said when she barges inside Camila's and Dinah's shared room.

"What's up Lo?" Camila asked.

"Have you guys heard a name called Mae?" Lauren asked.

"Sounds familiar." Camila said. Everyone knows the plan but they didn't know there's changes of it yet.

"Why'd you ask?" Dinah asked as she is 'scrolling through Twitter' but really she's just secretly typing messages with You, trying to know how the surprise is going because You, Cara and Clarissa are 'sick' that's why you didn't go to the trip.

"Well, I called Clarissa and there's this high school friend of Y/N visiting them ever since we left. Also, Y/N seemed a bit distant for quiet a while now." Lauren said sadly.

Dinah and Camila looked at Lauren and they can't help but to feel bad because they're pretty sure that Lauren's feeling scared and hurt.

"No worries, Lo, If anything ever happens you know the gang has your back." Dinah said.

"I know and thank you guys." Lauren said and smiled sadly, walking towards her room that she shares with Miley.

Lauren sat in her bed, thinking when Miley walked in.

"What's with the sour face?" Miley asked and sat at the end of the bed of Lauren.

"Y/n has been distant lately and it's completely freaking me out." Lauren said.

"Hey don't worry, it's just probably because of busy schedule, you might be forgetting that the two of you are part of a very famous bands." Miley said.

"Maybe, but I just can't help but to wonder because I just called them at home and the both of them seemed to be hiding some thing from me." Lauren said.

"Hey don't worry about it, maybe there's a surprise for you, I mean your anniversary is coming up so don't bother ok?" Miley asked.

Because of this Lauren's mind at ease. "Thank you Miley! Jeez I think I might fly back already because I'm totally freaking out but now I'll stay here they might need the time."

Miley smiled and can't help but to mentally kick herself because she almost spilled the news. She just can't keep a secret from a moping Lauren.

------------

Everything is settled and you are waiting for Lauren to finish dressing up for a fancy dinner to celebrate your anniversary. The gang is in their Pajamas pretending to not care at all or just congratulating the two of you. of course the #Happy6thAnniversaryY/NLauren is trending world wide.

"You look so beautiful." You said as you offered your hand for Lauren to take.

"Eewww." Clarissa whined. "Too cheesy! Too cheesy!"

"Oh, stop pretending, I know you're just fangirling and you can't really say what you want to say." Sofi said as she nudged Clarissa.

"Stop bantering you two! I'm trying to watch a live romantic movie." Regina said and threw popcorn at the two.

"Well, we'll be back guys." you said and smiled.

"I know you guys will, do you want us to sleep with earplugs on? Or blast the music?" Cara asked.

"You are such a perv." Lauren said and laughed.

--------

The two of you arrived at a busy yet fancy restaurant. Paparazzi are not around because there is no mention about you, Lauren or anybody being here.

"Good evening, I will be your waiter for tonight, my name is James, so if you guys will follow me I will show you your tables." James said and the table happened the be in the middle as well.

"So fancy." Lauren whispered at you and you smiled.

The two of you sat down and after taking orders you're holding Lauren's hand from across the table. Of course two glasses of water is already served and is sitting on your table.

"Hey, Y/N I-" Mae said.

"Mae!" You said quickly taking your hand away from Lauren's and Lauren can't help but to feel as if she just got stabbed.

"What is going on? Why are you holding hands with Lauren?" She asked in a bitchy tone.

"I- we-" you didn't even get to finish explaining when Mae took the glass from your table and poured it on you.

Lauren looked around and see that people are watching.

"Ma'am if you would like can we not make a scene in here, please?" Lauren asked politely.

"Well, it's her fault to date me and date you at the same time. She's just a player who loves breaking hearts!" Mae said and took the other glass and splashed it at your face.

By now the 'manager' came in. "Ma'am I'm asking you to please leave." She said.

Mae rolled her eyes "whatever" she said and left.

"Ma'am you can go to the washroom to clean up I apologize for the inconvenience." The manager said.

You just smiled and asked for tissue paper. Then you looked at Lauren. She's still standing and her eyes are watery.

"Really? Y/N? For 6 years and this is what you're throwing at my face? Are you freaking kidding me?" Lauren hissed.

You stepped forward to hug her but she stepped away. "Lauren please! Let me explain!" You said as you chase her out of the restaurant. As expected Lauren hitched a cab.

"Aye, miss, I know you! You're Lauren Jauregui! Don't worry I know where to go, I drove your girlfriend Y/N before when her car broke down, it was a funny story!" The driver said and continued driving and talking.

"Sorry, I-" Lauren said but she keeps on getting interrupted so she just let it. Then soon after she can't help but to release the tears that she was holding. So, the driver decided to be quiet still following the route. Then after driving Lauren got off and almost paid when someone grabbed her and danced her around. Then she was positioned back to where she once stood only to find the taxi driver gone. She watched the dance which is funny but she just can't find herself to smile.

"HAPPY 6th year ANNIVERSARY!" The dancers said and Lauren got even more sad.

"I really appreciated it guys but I think it's time for you guys to go home." Lauren said and entered the gates. Not realizing tons of cars parked in the garage, Lauren hurriedly went inside crying. She then noticed the silence around the room and looked up to see what is going on. Everyone is there, her family, the gang and their family, Simon and close friends. Everyone is dressed casually and you, however is hidden behind the crowd, still in your wet dress.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked.

The crowd parted and gave you a path to Lauren. You smiled. Then Mae came in and gave Lauren a bouquet of flowers. Lauren looked at her with wide eyes and Mae winked at her playfully with a sorry grin.

"Lauren, you might think that I've done something terrible and made you cry like this, I'm so sorry. It's merely because of Clarissa's idea." You said and everyone laughed a little.

"Me?-" Clarissa gasped but her mouth is covered by Sofi.

"Well, I'm deeply sorry, but I love you so much to even do that to you. I know it's our anniversary but that's not the only reason why everyone special is here today." You said and by now you are standing in front of Lauren.

You have the wedding ring box clutched around your hand behind your back. Then you kneeled down and opened the box.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, I know we've been through a lot and I know we will go through more but I also know that together we will conquer it all. I love you so much Lauren that I can't imagine living without you, I don't even know what a world will be without you because you're mine. I would find the beams of the sun dull without your smile. I would find my heart dead without your love. So, Lauren, after that dick move that I just pulled on you, will you give me the honour to be your wife? Lauren, will you marry me?" You asked.

Lauren slapped the flower at your face. Everyone gasped. you looked at her afraid to be yelled at but you are invited by a smile.

"Yes, billions of billions of yes!" She said. Everyone clapped their hands and cheered. Everyone have tears in their eyes and they can't help but to smile.

Everyone that just witnessed that, knew how long it took for the two of you to be together and now they're just happy that it didn't have to go through that again to be each other's wives.

------------

You are waiting at the end of the aisle, the same beach you confessed your feelings, your love and the same beach you asked her to be your girlfriend. Now this beach is much more special because now, you will be exchanging vows and I dos.

Zac nudged you, being your best man he is stood beside you at the end of the aisle. You looked at him.

"Congratulations! You know I never expected you to be the first one marrying." He said watching the bridesmaids and their partners to walk down.

"I suspected Caraa to marry first to be honest, her and Kendall have been together for awhile now." You said.

"I know right," Zac said.

"How about you and Ally? When are you proposing?" You asked.

"Soon, I expect for you to help? I need your prankster mind" he said and smirks.

You rolled your eyes and see Taylor walked down waving to everyone followed by your princess Clarissa and finally Lauren being walked by her parents. You can't help but to forget the conversation you and Zac having because your breath is once again caught by the beauty in front of you.

Then they're finally there Mike and Clara handing Lauren to you. "She's now a grown up bird flying away from our nest but of course that's because she's starting to build her own, with you and Clarissa in it." Clara said.

"You break that nest you won't be able to fly." Mike said and you laughed.

"I promise you two I won't." You said and held Lauren's hand.

As the Ceremony began the two of you is about to exchange vows.

"Lauren, you don't how much I've been stressing about my vow to you because it seemed to be as if there are no words that deserves to be out of how amazing you've been to me. How patient you've been waiting, how understanding you have been. There are no words that can describe how thankful I am to be standing in front of you uttering these words. Now, that we are here I promise to you that you are my one and you always have been. You'll always be that only person I'll see in a crowded room. You'll always be that only person I'll go home to. You'll always be that one person I'll stay with but of course you have to want to stay with me too because I'm not gonna let you go." You said and everyone laughed.

"But you know, the simplest words holds the most meaningful message, so, I love you, Lauren." You said.

Right there and then Lauren just want to kiss you but she have to contain herself.

"Wow, I don't know how to outdo that." Lauren said and everyone laughed.

"But I don't think I have to because as you once said before simplest words holds the most meaningful messages. You know Y/N, you never failed to amaze, every second of every hour of everyday you keep on giving me surprises, its either a piece of your soul, or just a simple smile. I promise to you my love that I will cherish every piece of those surprises hold it with me throughout our eternity. I promise you that when we're old and you can't run away from the people you've pranked I'll stay by your side. and I promise to you that if our forever ends our eternity will begin so you are stuck with me longer than you think." Lauren said.

"Oh, I'm not worried," you said.

"I now announce you wife and wife, you may kiss."

Cheerings and loud whistles and clapping are heard.

This just proves that a long wait is totally worth it, like their album reflection album. So it's true great things happen to those people who wait.

---------
2 years later

"Hey mom, dad, sis! We're here again! But with 2 more additional." You said

"Hey mom, dad, sis." Lauren said sitting beside you.

"Hello, grans and Tattie." Clarissa said.

"It's been a month since we last visited but now there's an additional in the package. Marcus and Michelle. They're twins, looks so much like Lauren." You said.

"Well, we chose a donor that looks like you so they adapted resemblance from you too." Lauren said.

"True, but also, Clarissa won the MVP for their soccer team!" You said.

Then you updated your parents and your sister about what is happening. All of you are still in the music industry, still making music, touring but not as much anymore and mostly because Dinah and Camila also started a family, Zac and Ally, Cara and Kendall, Andres and Luis and who would have thought? Shay and Ashley! Then Normani and Thomas. Miley is still single but she adopted kids for herself.

Then the Music Family's house is now extended again. Wider for the whole family. Sofi lives there now too and so is Regina. The Cabello's transferred as well near Dinah's family's house since it's just the two of them they visit of course.

-------

The five of you went home happily, excited to celebrate Sofi's birthday well mostly Clarissa since she got Sofi a very awesome gift and she can't wait to give it to her.

Then, You and Lauren went to the twin's nursery and tuck them in, you put the walkie talkie near their cribs and you took one so you'll be alarmed if one of them cry.

You and Lauren watched over the babies for a minute, your arms wrapped around Lauren's waist from behind and there's nothing you can ask for. This life with Lauren is what you always wanted. Simple, quiet, loving and with Lauren.

Now, the happy journey doesn't simply end here, Y/N, but that doesn't mean it has to because happiness doesn't have an ending if you're with someone you truly love. You amazed me of how bravely you fought throughout this journey. So, may you enjoy the life you have and spend it with the love of your life and the love of your family around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...
245K 4.9K 40
Lauren Jauregui is your average teenage girl. During her Summer break she has no intentions but to spend it with her four best friends. That all chan...
255K 8.2K 9
A bet is a harmless thing, right? Sometimes, but not when it has been planned by Dinah and Normani. When Lauren and Camila made a bet with her bandma...
17K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...