Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

The Final Ending

10.8K 760 50
By Everlastdreamer

After two years

“ And eat this too “ I quickly walked over to Mi Amor who was munching the burger. I picked up the tissue from the side table and wiped her mouth. Her baby bump looks really healthy and a little big but the doctor said it's really common and healthy.

“ This chocolate looks really good “ She said, looking at the chocolate in my hand with her big eyes. I look at the chocolate and then towards her. She just ate, burger. Biryani and now she is asking for chocolate , I guess my baby is really hungry. I smiled to myself and unwrapped the chocolate bringing it towards her.

“ Here you go my queen “

“ This is the best thing ever, “ She said with a big smile. I really wanted to laugh because she said this line about almost everything. “ Yes yes this is the best thing “ i picked up the plates and other things cleaning the room. She looked at herself in the mirror and for the 100th day she was tearing up looking at herself. I put the pillow in its place and went towards her. Back hugging her and kissing the back of her neck.

“ Why are you tearing up Mi Amor? “ I Asked even though I knew the answer. Now she will tell me how excited she is to see the baby but she is scared too.

“ I am really excited to see the baby but I am really scared “ I pressed my lips together and nodded in agreement. I turned her around and she had a cute pout on her face.

“ What type of dressing do you want for our daughter or son? “ I asked , changing the topic. She frowned and said.

“ For my daughter I would love something Eastern red or pink and for Son I would love yellow or blue. “ I nodded and decided to give my opinion not knowing this is highly prohibited during this phase.

“ I was thinking that we will make our daughter a tomboy and our son a gentleman”

She made a Disgusted face shaking her head.

“ This is really a bad idea “ She said as I paused for a moment. “ But I think it's amazing “ I said really Casually and this was my mistake number 2 .

“ You are really bad Ahad! You never listen to me “ she said, pushing me and walking towards the door. I internally regretted it and held her hand.

“ Ayesha Jaan- Listen where are you going? “

She turn around a little “ I am going home “

Just when she was about to shut the door on my face I held her hand and pulled her towards me . Wrapping my arms around her.

“ You said I am your home. Then how can you leave your home? Home also feels lonely without You “

I can see the smile on her face from the mirror. Slowly I turned her around. Her beautiful eyes meet mine . I don't know how but every time I look in her eyes. It's a new damn feeling. But then again this is Ayesha. Her everything is out of this world. And everything is dear to me.

I lean in and kiss her cheeks. Both softly. Then moving towards her eyes and then nose. “ I'm sorry you can dress our kids as you wish “ She smiled shyly.

But her facial expressions quickly and her eyes widened. “ Water... “ I frown. What are you saying Mi Amor? “ She dug her nails in my chest . “ My water broke, idiot. It's the time!!!! “

My eyes widened . “ Oh fuck what should I do now “

•°•°•°•

“ Mi Amor it's going to be okay! “ I said holding her hand she shot me a glare. “ It's painful and you are saying it's going to be okay. COME YOU GIVE THE BIRTH “ Ops I gulp and let her dig her nails in my hands. She screamed and my eyes widened. “ DOCTOR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING “ I yell tears nearly making their way down.

“ Ahad please Ahhh! “ She screamed as I held her tight. “ I'm with you I'm with you “ I said kissing her hands. Trying my best to smile.

“Look at Mi Amor. You are the strongest woman in my eyes. We can do it. And you know I love you “ she took a deep breath and nodded.

I'm going to cry.

1..2…3

Suddenly my ears were blessed with soft cries of a beautiful angel. I could not see properly because of tears but I knew. She was a girl.

My heart was beating fast so fast but I was warm too. I look back at Mi Amor who had the same expressions as me. But her eyes were half open.

But an hour later the doctor came out where all the family members were sitting. They were holding the Angel to themselves. I stood up and her small fingers came into my view and then her eyes and then her face.

I hold her softly and very safely near to my chest as if she is holding my world just like her mother.

Her face was just like Mi Amor from her nose to her eyes. They were shining. But she had the colour of my eyes. Otherwise she was just the copy of her mother. Tears were continuously falling down my eyes. She is so beautiful and so fragile.

Her small hand wrapped around my big finger and a chuckle escaped my mouth. All the family members were gathering around me .

“ Mashallah she is just like an angel “ Maa said wiping her tears. Ishaan was looking at her with wide shining eyes. And a smile.

“ Don't you dare scare my daughter “ I said to him between my tears. He shook his head.

“ If anything I just want to protect her till she is all grown up then I will teach her how to break legs “ He said softly touching her cheeks.

I entered the room and saw Mi Amor looking out of the window with a smile. She quickly looked in our way when she heard the sound. Her mouth parted and tears were in her eyes.

I walk towards her with our baby in my arms.

“ Oh Ahad she is so beautiful Mashallah “ she held the baby in her arms. And I secretly took a picture.

I then walked over to her and sat beside her kissing her head. “ Thank you Mi Amor , Thank you so much for this gift. I can never pay back but I promise to love you both to the end. “

She looked up at me with a smile. “ And thank you Ahad. She is our daughter. She is our reflection “ She put her head against my chest.

“ Okay now let her hear the Azaan '' I took the angel from her arms and then I said the Azan.

She smiled at me and I could see it .

Maa Put a hand on my shoulder with a smile.

“ So what name are we giving our granddaughter? “ I looked at Ayesha as she smiled, telling me that she trusts me . I looked down and then I said. “ Ayzal “ Everything smiled because it was a beautiful name.

“ Bhai, what's the meaning of Ayzal? “ Ishaan asked .

“ Beginning “

5 years later

“ Ahad you can't always spoil her with late night ice cream “ I said, folding my arms over my chest. This is the 6th night I'm catching them eating ice cream late at this time. That too without me.

Ayzal wiped her mouth quickly and showed her teeth even though three teeth were missing. “ Mommy I swear papa and I didn't eat “ I smiled because her side of mouth had chocolate all over it.

Ahad looked at me innocently. I narrowed my eyes at him and bent down to wipe the chocolate from that little angel's mouth. “ Yes, I'm seeing how you and your dad love to eat ice cream without me, “ I said, pouting. Her small eyes widened as she shook her head putting her small hands on my mouth. “ NO! Mommy we love to have ice cream with you more because you make their taste better. Right papa “ She turned to Ahad who was smiling. “ Of course mi ángel , she makes everything more beautiful “ Ayzal smiled and pulled out her hand “ And tasty!! “ Ahad held her while looking at me. “ And tasty “

I blushed at the way he said it. He looked down at Ayzal. “ Mi ángel, now it's too late to go and sleep. I need to make up to your mommy. And remember to brush “ Ayzal nodded like a good girl and ran to her room before giving us a kiss.

As soon as the door closed Ahad's eyes started to shine as he walked to me with speed. Or at least I felt like this. My back hit the counter of the kitchen. His both hands were on either side of the counter. He was softly looking at me with a small smile. “ So I think someone was mad, “ He said in his beautiful voice. “ That someone is still mad Mr Ahad “ I said, trying hard not to smile.

“ Then I need to make it up right “ I nodded and then

His lips were over mine . His body was attached to mine and my hands were in his hair. He smiled in between the kiss but he didn't break the kiss. He never breaks the kiss until I tap to tell him I'm out of breath.

He made me sit on the counter, gentlemen , then he stood between my laps. He was still kissing as if there's no tomorrow. And I was kissing back with the same energy and love.

But then I tap on his shoulders . He pulled away slowly and I finally caught my breath. He was still okay. While I was breathing heavily.

His fingers ran over my lips. And he gulped. It was hot. His fingers are hot. Everything about this man is hot.

“ You are so beautiful Mi Amor. And I'm ready to kill myself in this beauty of yours. Your beauty is not what we see in movies, it is the beauty we see in the sky or in the poetries. It's the forever kind of beauty “

He always does these kinds of things and every time he doesn't forget to make me feel like the first time.

I smiled widely. Holding his face in my hands. I like holding my world in my hands. It feels so good.

“ You are beautiful too Ahad. Not the beauty we read about in books. You are the beauty we see in the depth of water or in the universe. You are infinite beauty. And I'm ready to kill myself in your beauty too “

He kissed my hands. He always does. Kiss my hands, my eyes, my nose and then my lips. It's his way to show me that he loves me.

There was a time I used to think I will never ever receive love, love was so far away. I craved it but never got it. Then he walked into my life filling it with love , happiness and everything I could ask for.

He is not just my husband. He is my best friend, my supporter , My source of breathing and my life.

So if you ask Ayesha what if she needs to live without Ahad Malik then she will say that she can't even think about a day without him. If he is not here I'm not here too.

Now that I have him. I'm going to be selfish and keep him to myself . I'm going to be with him everywhere he goes even if it's death .

People think Ahead is obsessive but oh hell I wish you could see my obsession with him. I'm madly in love with him. His whole self.

Actually I was always in love with him. From the small girl to this independent woman.

“ Don't love me this much Mi Amor. I can't handle all this love. I don't deserve— “

I press my lips on his.

“ You deserve everything Ahad. Especially me”

He smiled and hugged me tight.

Then we hear the sound of rain.

A smile appeared on my lips but I shook my head he will get sick—

Before I could think he was already pulling me outside.

“ Ahad— “ We both stood under the rain, the drops falling over us and a huge smile spread on my lips. He was looking at me with shining eyes and a smile.

“ You will get sick Ahad “ He didn't listen and kissed me under the rain just like the first time. Long and beautiful.

“ you know Mi Amor I will choose you , over and over and over again without stopping, without thinking in every heartbeat I will keep choosing you “

He kissed my forehead. How can a person love you so much that you think you are full and then he feeds you with another type of love and you crave more.

If there's anything I'm sure about it is that. Ahad Malik loves his Mi Amor more than anything. His world revolves around Mi Amor and mi ángel.

“ Forever together right “ I say

He held my hand.

“ Forever together Mi Amor “

°• THE END •°•

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING AND READING AYESHA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 653 54
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€ & ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐‡๐„๐‡๐‘ ๐„ ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐€๐Ÿ’ž #๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐ช ๐’๐ž...
42.7K 2.5K 32
Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother offered me.... I heard HIS voice. My heart...
115K 5.4K 31
~ ยฅรšHรร‚ร‘ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYEยฐยฐยฐ ~ รยฅZรL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...