Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 43

589 5 1
By England_stories22

Three days later, Arsenal is playing at Meadow Park, against Chelsea. It's a big match, you decide to go with Jana and Jill. You sat in the middle of the crowd, watching you teammates.

Interview: Hello and welcome everyone, to this big match, Arsenal will face Chelsea, still looking this first place in the WSL championship.

Kickoff:

2': Goal for Chelsea from Sam Kerr; decisive pass from Guro Reiten

16': Goal for Arsenal from Stina BlackStenius

24': Goal for Arsenal from Kim Little: on a penalty

32': Yellow for Arsenal: Katie McCabe

40': Substitute for Chelsea: Kadeisha Buchanan replaces Jelena Cankovic

45+5': Goal for Arsenal from Niamh Charles; own goal.

Half-Time: 3-1 for Arsenal

Second half:

46': Substitute for Chelsea: Melanie Leupolz replaces Niamh Charles

51': Yellow card for Chelsea: Melanie Leupolz

57': Substitute for Arsenal: Victoria Pelova replaces Katie McCabe

63': Substitute for Chelsea: Johanna Rytting Kaneryd replaces Sophie Ingle

70': Substitute for Arsenal: Laura Weinroither replaces Noelle Maritz

Suddenly, you start feeling cramps and contractions. At the beggining, you pretend it's all fine, but more the minutes go by, it gets more intense. Jill turns her head to you, seeing you shaking around.

Jill: Y/n? Is everything okay?

Y/n: No, not really. I kinda feel like it's now.

Jana: Okay, let's bring you to the hospital.

Y/n: You need to tell Leah. She needs to know.

Jill: Okay, Jana, you take her to the hospital. I'll make sure Leah knows about it.

A few minutes later, you're in the car with Jana heading to the hospital. The contractions are getting more intense and closer, as the minutes fly. Jana drives as fast as she can. On the other side, Jill is trying to get to sideline where is Jonas. She's trying to get pass the security, but they don't want to let her in. A member of the Arsenal staff sees her and recognize her, he goes towards Jill.

Staff member: Jill? What are you doing here?

Jill: You need to get Leah out of the pitch.

Staff member: Why?

Jill: Her wife is heading to the hospital, right now. She's about to give birth.

Staff member: Are you sure?

Jill: Yeah, my girlfriend is driving her to the hospital.

Staff member: Okay, thanks for the news, I'll inform Jonas, so she can get subbed off.

Jill waits there, so she can go with Leah. Jonas gets the information and immediately subbed off Leah. She's really confused about that decision. She doesn't understand why she's taking out, being replaced by Jen Beattie.

Leah: Why are subbing me off?

Jonas: You have two little men to welcome in this world.

She doesn't understand for a few second, then run straight to the changing room. She grabs her bag and throw things in it. Leah runs out of the changing and land on Jill, waiting for her.

Jill: There's a cab waiting for us, let's go.

Leah doesn't think about anything, she just follows Jill. Minutes later, they arrive to the hospital. Obviously, you're already there and have been taken in charge. Jana is waiting in the hallway. Jill and Leah rush in towards her.

Leah: Where is she?

Jana: Delivery room.

Minute later, Leah has joined you, and hold your hand the whole way through, while Jana and Jill are telling your families about it. You give birth to your two beautiful little boys. You're crying, so amazed by them but also overwhelmed with all the emotions you're going through at the moment. Leah keeps kissing your forehead, so proud of what you just did.

Y/n: Welcome to this world, little angels.

Leah: They are beautiful.

Hours later, you have been brought to your room, where you're gonna spend 4 days to make sure everything's okay. From there, it's the start of the visits. Your family comes first, Jana, Jill and a bunch of the Arsenal girls are waiting in the hallway. They get in. You're holding one of the twin and Leah holds the other one. Everyone is here, your family but Leah's family too. They are all so careful and so quiet.

Amanda: They are beautiful, Y/n.

Cruz: So? Who are they?

Y/n: Let me introduce to you, Lucas Royal Caspian Williamson.

Leah: And, this is Jack Hudson Blake Williamson.

Romeo: Lucas and Jack, then?

Victoria: You did amazing job, honey.

Y/n: That was a team effort.

David: I'm really proud of you.

Y/n: Thanks, dad. Actually... can we talk to Jacob and Brooklyn?

Brooklyn: Yeah, sure.

You say bye to your parents and Leah's, too. They leave your room and, Jacob and Brooklyn are still there. You start getting nervous.

Y/n: Actually, we have something to ask you two.

Jacob: Go ahead.

Leah: We would like to know if you would like to be the godfathers of the boys?

Y/n: Brooklyn, you would be Jack's godfather, and Jacob, you would be Lucas' godfather. What do you think?

Jacob: Yeah, obviously that's a yes from me.

Brooklyn: It would be my biggest pleasure.

You hug each other, then your brothers head out of the room to let the girls getting in. They are all so quiet, you've never saw them like that before. You pass Lucas to Jana, when Leah is passing Jack to Beth.

Katie: They are so cute.

Leah: Girls, these are our sons, Lucas and Jack.

Steph: Lucas and Jack Williamson, hello to you two.

Viv: How do you feel?

Y/n: Like if it's not real. But they are... They are real.

Leah: She has been amazing, the whole way through.

Caitlin: Two little more Gunners.

Beth: And Lions, future England players.

Jen: I bet on Jack, a future striker.

Katie: And Lucas will be an amazing defender like his mom.

Viv: Who's the eldest one?

Y/n: It's Jack... of 4 minutes.

Jill: They are really amazing. Makes me want to have one.

Jana: Okay, a little too much, I'll give him back to you. Jill is starting acting weird.

Jana gives you back Lucas and you put him back in his bassinet. Lucas falls asleep, while Jack is falling asleep in Beth's arms.

Leah: Feel like there's one there who's really comfy in Beth's arms.

Beth: I'll be best friend with this little man, one day.

Leah: Actually, we have something to ask you and Jana too.

Y/n: Girls, do you mind if you leave the four of us alone?

All the girls leave the room. It's just you, your wife, Beth and Jana. Beth is like hypnotize by Jack, she doesn't look away from him.

Y/n: Actually, we asked the boys earlier, and... now, we would like to ask you the same thing.

Jana: Ask us what?

Y/n: We would like to know if you would like to be the godmothers of the boys?

Beth: What?

Leah: Actually, Beth, you would be godparents with Brooklyn, Y/n's brother, for Jack...Jana, you would be godparents, with Jacob, my brother, for Lucas.

Jana: For real?

Y/n: I mean... you both have played an important part in our lives and in the boys'. Will you?

Beth: I'm in...totally... I'll take care of Jack, like if it's my own kid.

Jana: Of course, I would love to.

Skip the 3 next days. Jonas gave 1 week off to Leah, so she can be with you and the boys. Jana and Jill have left. Everything is okay, they are both fine. You are fine. Today is the day where you go back home with the twins. Leah is holding Lucas' car seat, and you're holding Jack's. You head to the car. Leah is installing the twins in the car, then she drives you all back home. When you get there, Leah whispers to you...

Leah: I'll take care of the twins. Go sit on the couch and relax.

Leah takes the twins out of the car and brings them to their room:

Lucas' room:

Jack's room:

The twins are sleeping so well. When Leah goes back downstairs, she lands on you asleep on the couch. Leah takes a cover and put it on you. She comes sitting next to you, she removes a piece of your hair, and kiss your forehead. Leah grabs her phone and put a statement about the twins, on social media:

Message: On April 7th 2026, 3:15 am, we have welcomed our two little angels in this world, Jack and Lucas Williamson. God, please, bless them for the rest of their lives.

Hours later, you wake up on the couch, with the view of Jack in Leah's arms, feeding him. You just smile at them, so in love with Leah.

Leah: Did we wake you up?

Y/n: No, don't worry. How is he?

Leah: He was crying. This little man was hungry.

Y/n: And Lucas?

Leah: Still asleep, upstairs. You slept for a pretty long time. How do you feel?

Y/n: Lot better.

Leah: I posted a statement about the twins, on social medias.

Y/n: I'll post one too.

You grab your phone and post a statement about the boys too:

Message: April 6th, 2026, is a special day. Welcome to this world, Jack and Lucas Williamson. Always and Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 1.8K 25
Story about Leah Williamson and Y/n (your name) (Y/n is a football player)
7.3K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...
672K 18.5K 140
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...