Season 1: Leah Williamson

Von England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 42

513 4 0
Von England_stories22

The next few days, you spend them with Beth and Steph preparing the gender reveal day, which in three days. Still in bad terms with Gio, still no answer from your dad. This is hard for you, Leah hates seeing you like that. She's a bit pissed at David, for getting you through this and having a childish behavior towards you. After training, Leah decides to go to your parents' house for a talk. She gets there, parks in front the house and goes knocking at the front door.

Cruz: Leah? Hey, what's up.

Leah: Hey, Cruz, it's nice seeing you. Is David there?

Cruz: Yes, dad!

More the time goes by, more Leah gets angry at him. Suddenly, David comes out of nowhere with Victoria. Straight away, he knows why Leah is here, and mostly what she's gonna tell him.

Victoria: Leah, what bring you here?

Leah: Y/n.

Victoria: Is she okay? Is there a problem with the babies?

Leah: No, for that she's perfectly fine.

Victoria: Then, what's going on?

Leah: What's going on? Your husband is avoiding his own daughter, that's the problem. It's been a month.

David: Leah, that is not concerning you.

Leah: Yes, it does. It concerns my wife, so it concerns me too. I'm gonna tell you one thing, David. Y/n has always been doing everything so you can be proud of her, so you can be happy. Your opinion on everything she does, means more than anything to her. Can you actually guess how heartbroken she is that you're not happy about the fact she's gonna be a mom?

David: You don't know what you're talking about, Leah, I do. You two won't be able to have children and a successful career at the same time. She's messing up everything she did the last few years. And that's all your fault.

Leah: You can blame me, if it please you. But it doesn't erase the fact that you're the main reason of why she's unhappy, right now. I'm telling you, you can be her dad, the president, whoever you want, you're losing her and I won't let you hurt her...

David: I'M HER DAD.

Leah: SO ACT LIKE ONE. And stop being a child.... We are about to have two beautiful little kids, I really hope you'll be part of their lives. But right now, you're the only who can make things right. We organized the genders reveal at our house, next Saturday, you're all invited.

Leah gets out of your parent's, really pissed at David. Inside, he stays a bit, shocked by Leah's behavior but also feeling guilty for how he's acting with you. Victoria stares at him, before passing next to him.

Victoria: She's right, David.... and you know it.

On your side, you're at the house with Beth and Steph planning the last few things, when you see Leah's car parking in the driveway. She gets inside, still pretty pissed of her conversation with David. It's like written on her face. You can clearly see that something is wrong.

Leah: Hey everyone.

Y/n: Hey, is everything okay?

Leah: Yeah, I'm fine.

Beth: Liar.

Leah: Beth, please, don't...

Y/n: It's been an hour since training ended, where were you?

Leah: I went to see your dad.

Y/n: Babe... why?...

Leah: I have enough seeing you sad all the time, because your dad is a...

Steph: LEAH!

Leah: I'm sorry, babe, but... you're my wife, and I'm not gonna apologize for wanted to protect my family.

You look at Leah and you just smile. Nobody ever acted like for that in the past, doing everything to protect you and that you keep being happy. You just smile at her. Steph and Beth can clearly see the love and the hearts floating around you two.

Leah: What?

Y/n: Nothing. I just... I just love you.

Leah is a bit relief to see that you're not mad at her for having an argument with your dad. Leah relaxes more, then you kiss her.

Steph: We...are...still...here.

Leah: How are things going?

Steph: Really good, it's almost done.

Leah: What is missing? The confetti's color? Blue or pink?

Y/n: Leah...

Leah: I just can't wait to know.

Beth: You have 3 days to wait, you'll be fine.

Leah: It's too much.

Steph: You'll get along with it.

Leah sulks like a child to not know the genders, right now. You all make fun at Leah.

Y/n: You'll be fine, my love. You guys stay for dinner?

Beth: I would have loved to, but Viv is waiting for me at home.

Steph: Same for me. I have to go.

Leah: Too bad...

Leah and Steph bicker together, like two 6-years-old little girls. Beth grabs her stuff, and you hug each other.

Y/n: Thank you for everything you're doing for us.

Beth: That's why friends are here for.

Y/n: You're more than friends now, you're family.

Beth hugs you back. You say "bye" to Steph, and they both leave your house. You head to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Leah comes behind you, and put her arms around your waist. She starts to kiss your neck.

Y/n: Babe...

Leah: What?

Y/n: What are you doing?

Leah: Okay

You go through the dinner and then go to bed.Let's skip to the Saturday, for the gender reveal. Everything is set up in yourgarden and in the living room. Steph and Beth have done incredible job.

Two teams are made pretty quickly: pink against blue, or a mix of both. It's only for the family, but also for your teammates. The whole team is almost here, there's a few missing ones. You see that Gio came, even if you weren't in very good terms lately. You really appreciate her gesture. Beth and Steph are the masters. You go through games and quizzes. Everyone is having some fun. At some point, you see a familiar face pops in the garden.

Y/n: Dad?

For a minute, everyone stops what they were doing to witness this beautiful moment. You go to your dad. He has a smile on his face. You go to hug him.

Dad: You look beautiful.

Y/n: I didn't think you were coming.

Dad: Somebody convinced me to make effort.

Y/n: I'm really happy that you're here.

Dad: It's about my grandchildren.

Leah: Hello David, really happy to see you here. I'm sorry for how I talked to you...

David: Don't you even dare apologize Leah. You yelled at me, because I deserved it.

Y/n: I think you came at the right moment.

Steph is settling everything up and distributes a confetti cannon to everyone, while Beth is gathering everyone in the middle of the garden.

Beth: Okay, so I'm gonna ask the two future moms to join me, so we can finally know what's gonna the genders of those two little babies on the way.

You join Beth, pretty nervous. Leah kisses you, one last time, then you grab her hand and doesn't let it go. The count starts... 3... 2....1....

YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TWO LITTLE BOYS! Everyone is really happy for you two. You turn to Leah who's just jumping around, so happy and excited for those little ones to be in this world. You rush into her arms, she holds you tightly and spins you around. Then, you kiss her passionately. Then, everyone come one by one to celebrate the news and congratulate you two.

Katie: Two little men, uh?

Leah: Apparently.

Caitlin: We're so happy for you.

Y/n: I guess, we are already used to deal with little men. I grew up with my three brothers, and Leah has Jacob.

Viv: Two little more Gunners on the way.

Beth: And lions too...

Skip the rest of the genders reveal party. You have been celebrate with your family and friends all day. Almost all the guests have already left, your parents are about to leave.

Victoria: Thank you, this party was a really good one.

Leah: Yes, Beth and Steph have made a really good job.

Victoria: I know you heard that all day but, one again, congratulation.

David: Two more little men in the family.

Cruz: Yeah, we are smashing you on numbers.

Victoria: Maybe, on numbers but not on intelligence, honey.

David: Okay, let's go home now.... Leah... thank you for the talk we had.

Leah: Thank you for coming today, it was really important for us.

David: Please, take care of her.

Leah: Till death do us part.

Y/n: Dad?

David: Yes...

Y/n: I love you.

David: I love you too, sweetheart.

Your parents and brothers leave your house. You and Leah go laying on the couch. You both grab your phones and post a statement about the genders reveal:

Message: Two little blue angels on the way. Can't wait to finally meet you.

Message: The sky was blue today. Only a few weeks left before finally welcoming you in this world.

You receive a lot of support and congratulation messages, really appreciating the people support. During the next few weeks, you spend them at home, but also supporting the Arsenal team and the Lionesses. You're now 36 weeks. Today, Leah is at training with Arsenal. Leah has started doing the bedrooms of the twins. You're just assembling the furniture, when someone knocks at the front door. You go to open. It's Jana.

Y/n: Jana?

Jana: Hey

You immediately hug her, so happy to see her. You haven't see her for months.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Jana: I'm injured... So, I thought why not going to see my favorite English person.

Y/n: I missed you.

Jana: I missed you too... Actually, I didn't came on my own... I brought someone with me...

You turn your head to look towards the cab, you see Jill getting out of it. You're a bit confused, but when you look at Jana, you can see she's a bit embarrassed and nervous about it.

Y/n: Jill? You and Jill? Wait, what?

Jana: Listen, I wanted to talk to you about it...

Y/n: So you, guys, are dating?

Jana: Are you mad?

Y/n: Mad about what? That you two are dating?

Jana: Yeah...

Y/n: Of course, I'm not, why would I be? Jana, you're my best friend, and I love Jill, she's also my friend. You two are perfect for each other. I'm really happy for you two. Come on, come inside.

Jana gets in, and she's quickly followed by Jill. You go straight for a hug with Jill, really happy to see her.

Y/n: You stay here, okay?

Jill: You sure it'll be okay with Leah?

Y/n: Yeah, sure. It won't have any problems.

Jana: Okay, then.... How are you?

Y/n: I can't wait... Do you mind helping me with the furniture of the boys.

Jill: No, of course not. Where is it?

Y/n: Let's go upstairs.

You go upstairs with Jill and Jana, then you keep assembling the furniture for the rest of the day. You're in one of the room with Jana, when Jill is in the other one. Leah comes back home from her day at the Arsenal Training Center.

Leah: Babe? Y/n?

Y/n: Upstairs!

Leah get upstairs and head in one of the boys room, she lands on Jill assembling the last pieces of a furniture. Leah is pretty confused.

Leah: Jill?

Jill: Oh hey, how are you?

Leah: Great, you? Sorry, but what are you doing here?

You go to Leah with Jana by your side. You can see on Leah's face how confused she is, searching answers from you.

Y/n: Jana and Jill came to surprise us...

Leah: Okay, but why did they come together, like at the same time.

Y/n: Babe... They are dating.

Leah: For real?

Jana: Yes, for real, Leah.

Leah relaxes a bit more and go hug Jana and Jillas a way to say "hi".

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

162K 2.2K 33
What happens when the daughter of Barcelona FC's coach, catches the eye of Jude Bellingham. (Social Media AU)
10.2K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
32.1K 1.3K 14
Ali moves to St Albans from her childhood home up north. Will she live to regret her decision? Or Will it be the best decision she has ever made?
43.3K 537 20
Alex is a 26 year old who was born and raised in Australia but had just moved to new club Arsenal. *warning sensitive topics* Fan fiction.I do not ow...