Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 35

608 7 0
By England_stories22

Hours later, you're back in Germany. You're looking for Lynn. You see her waiting next to the car, outside the airport.

Lynn: Hey, British one.

Y/n: Hey

You hug each other and Lynn helps you with your stuff to put it in the car. She drives you back home. You still have the conversation with Lynn in your head, about Jill. Helped by Lynn, you get inside with all your stuff. You land on Jules and Lena in the living room watching the TV.

Y/n: Hey guys.

You go hug them both. You're so happy to see them.

Y/n: How was German Football Camp?

Lena: Great, we won our matches against Japan and Columbia.

Jule: We heard about your England debut. Congrats.

Lena: Congrats, so proud of you and so happy for you.

Y/n: Thanks, guys, really appreciate it. Jill isn't here?

Jule: She's in her room.

Y/n: Okay, I'll go see her.

You head towards Jill's room. You knock at the door, but no answer. You get in. You see Jill laying on her bed, on her phone.

Y/n: Hey, no "hi" for me?

A huge smile appears on her face and, Jill stands up and you go hug each other. Let's skip hours, you have spent the day at home with the girls. You come to a point where you know you have to talk to Jill. Lynn didn't stop giving you concern looks. It's your time. You're all in the living room playing Fifa.

Y/n: Jill, can I talk to you?

Jill: Yeah, sure.

Y/n: I mean, just the two of us.

You both stand up and head to your room. You shut the door behind you. You both sit on the day.

Jill: What's up?

Y/n: Lynn called me.

Jill: For what?

Y/n: To tell me about you... She called me yesterday... and Viv yelled at me, yesterday. Why you didn't tell?

Jill: Tell you what? That I love you? You see, Y/n, that's the problem with you... you have that thing that makes people fall in love with you, and once it's done, you have no way to escape from it.

You can see the tears coming to Jill's eyes, you feel them coming too. You stay there quiet, feeling guilty to put Jill through that.

Y/n: I'm sorry, Jill...

Jill: I don't care if you're sorry. Yes, Y/n. Yes. I'm heartbroken... cause I love you but I know it won't ever happen.

Jill is about to leave the room but you hold her on.

Y/n: I didn't mean to, Jill.... I didn't mean to.

Jill: But I fell in love with you, like everyone does... and there's nothing you can do about it.

Y/n: I don't want to lose you, you're important to me.

Jill: I need to breathe...

Jill opens the door, just on the way to leave the room when she stops herself to look at you and says...

Jill: You won't lose me, we're part of the same team, the same house.

You smile to Jill as she leaves the room. Skip the rest of the season with Wolfsburg. You came second place for the German Championship, just after the Bayern Munich, but you're the best goal scorer of the season. You won the German Cup. About the Champion's League, you went through Chelsea in the semifinals, you're facing Barcelona in the final. Here is a sum up of your last months of the season. It's your last match with Wolfsburg today, it's the final today. You're really nervous, you've never played a match with so much at stake before. You receive a message from Leah.

Leah: Babe, I can't wait to see you shine today. I'm so proud of you, look how far you've come. The Arsenal is with you, we are all with you. I love you.

You smile at her text. This year, the final is in Netherlands, at Eindhoven. 2 hours before the match, Wolfsburg head to the stadium. You have your headphones on, you're so focused. You wave to the fans and head in the stadium. You drop your stuff to the changing room, and go outside to see the pitch and the inside of the stadium. When you get there, the Barcelona team is already there. You're so focus, you don't even notice them. Suddenly, someone run towards you and jump on your back.

Claudia: Hola guapa.

Y/n: Hey beauty girl.

Jana and Lucy also come to jump on you. You fall on the floor due to the weight of both them on you. Lucy helps you up. They both hug you. You're join by Alexia, Mapi and Keira. You all hug each other.

Mapi: Ready?

Y/n: So ready. I can't wait.

Alexia: We'll see that on the pitch, kid.

You talk for a little while before headed back in the changing room to get ready and get changed into your match outfit. You go on the pitch to warm up. You're quite nervous but you know have your teammates by your side and that it's your last chance to make it count with Wolfsburg. It's a chance for you, an opportunity that you have to take, but also it could be the perfect end to your Wolfsburg's journey.

Interview: Hello and thank you for joining us,today, for the final of the Women's Champion's League, facing each other,Wolfsburg and Barcelona. 

You're in the tunnel, waiting for the kickoff. You're so focus. You go on the pitch, listen to the Champion's League anthem. You get ready and wait for the referee to whistle the start of the match.

Kickoff:

11': Goal for Wolfsburg from Y/n Beckham; you're in the 1v1 with the keeper, you strike it and it goes in the back of the net. You celebrate with the team.

22': Yellow card for Wolfsburg player: Kathrin Hendrich

33': Yellow card for Barcelona player: Aitana Bonmati

41': Goal for Wolfsburg from Jill Roord; decisive pass from Alex Popp.

Half-time: 2-0 for Wolfsburg

It's half-time, you immediately head to the changing room to rest for a minute and receive some advices for the second half. Alex is catch for the half-time interview.

Interview: Alex, a great first-half made by Wolfsburg, what are you expected for the second half?

Alex: Yes, we have a great start with those two goals, but we have to settle for them, cause we are facing Barcelona. And obviously, we'll have to expect a reaction from this team in the second half. It's up to us, now, to do whatever it takes to keep the score in that position, positive for us.

Interview: Thank you, Alex, wish you a good second half.

Alex: Thank.

Second half:

48': Goal for Barcelona from Patri Guijarro

50': Yellow Card for Wolfsburg player: Svenja Huth

70': Substitute for Barcelona: Geyse replaces Salma Paralluelo

71': Substitute for Wolfsburg: Lena Lattwein replaces Jill Roord

75': Goal for Barcelona from Patri Guijarro

77': Yellow card for Wolfsburg player: Y/n Beckham

79': Substitute for Barcelona: Claudia Pina replaces Mariona Caldentey

79': Substitute for Barcelona: A-M Crnogorcevic replaces C. G. Hansen

84': Substitute for Wolfsburg: Marina Hegering replaces Lynn Wilms

90': Substitute for Wolfsburg: Pauline Bremer replaces Svenja Huth

90': Substitute for Barcelona: Alexia Putellas replaces Aitana Bonmati

90': Substitute for Barcelona: Ingrid Engen replaces Keira Walsh

90+4': Yellow card for Wolfsburg player: Alexandra Popp

90+4': Yellow car for Barcelona player: Irene Paredes

Extra-time: 2-2

101': Substitute for Wolfsburg: Jule Brand replaces Ewa Pajor

114': Yellow card for Wolfsburg player: Felicitas Rauch

117': Yellow card for Barcelona player: Mapi

119': Goal for Wolfsburg from Y/n Beckham; you receive a center from Jule Brand after a fault made by Mapi on Alex Popp. You make an incredible header so the keeper can't save it. It goes in the back of the net. You celebrate with the Wolfsburg fans and the team.

End of the match: 3-2 for Wolfsburg

The referee whistles the end of the match. YOU WON THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE. You fall down on your knee, not realizing what's going on. Everyone go crazy around you. You start feeling the tears coming to your eyes, so proud of yourself and you've done this year seeing how hard and what you went through. You let the tears running down. Jill is the first person coming to you, with a huge smile on her face.

Y/n: We did it!

Jill: You did it! It's all thanks to you.

Suddenly, coming out of nowhere, Tommy appears and goes towards you. He kneels down to you. He doesn't say anything, he just holds his hand towards you. You look at him, you don't understand. All you can read in his eyes is some proudness and gratitude. You smile and shake his hand.

Tommy: Thank you, Y/n, for the job you've made here, for the last 6 months.

Y/n: My pleasure, sir. It was the best ending I could have. Thank you, for the faith you put in me.

Tommy: You're 24, but you have a real bright future ahead of you. I have no doubt about the fact that you'll be one of the best player in the world, Y/n.

Y/n: Thank you so much, for everything.

Tommy leaves you there and quite the whole team come to congrats you and pile on you. A little later you wait for the podium. You receive your medal and the trophy of the best player of the match. You celebrate with the fans and the team. Then, you take a second to look in the crowd, you spot Leah. You just smile at her, she throws you a kiss. At this moment, you realize you didn't go through everything for nothing, you went much further than what you could think. You go toward Alexia Putellas, it's your turn to hold your hand to her.

Y/n: No hard feelings?

Alexia: I'm proud of you.

She pushes your hand to go straight to the hug. You can feel she's proud of you and really happy for you.

Alexia: I'll tell you something, when you came to Barcelona, you were 20 and I wasn't sure at that time, but now I am. You're one of the best player in the world, and you'll mark your way.

Y/n: You were my example, you'll always be. Thank you... for raising me.

Alexia: It's okay, you're okay. Look, how far you've went. You have everything in front of you.

You just hug her one more time. You spend a little more time on the pitch with the Barça players and the Wolfsburg team. Then, you go through the post-match interview.

Interview: Y/n, you just win the Champion's League with Wolfsburg, how do you feel?

Y/n: Unbelievable, incredible match. I still don't believe it, I think, actually.

Interview: It was your last match under a Wolfsburg shirt, your loan will end up in a few days, the best end for you?

Y/n: Yeah, I mean I spend the last 6 months sharing my days with this bench of incredible girls. They accepted me and made me feel like I was part of this club for ages. The least I could do was to thank them as best as possible on the pitch. Today, I leave with the satisfaction of winning a major trophy with them and knowing I've made something here. This result is the best goodbye I could give and I'm really proud of it.

Interview: You're on your way back to Arsenal, now. How do you think this Wolfsburg journey will affect your way to play with Arsenal?

Y/n: Yeah, of course, I'll have to take back my habits with my Arsenal teammates, but I think Wolfsburg bring me confidence and helped me to learn about myself and about the player I am and the player I want to be.

Interview: Last question for you, it was a sold out today, here, at Eindhoven, did you see some people?

Y/n: Yeah, for sure, I spotted a few people at the end of the match, in particular my fiancée Leah, some of my arsenal teammates, and obviously my dad and my little brother Romeo are here.

Interview: Y/n, congratulation for this win and good luck for the next season with Arsenal.

Y/n: Thank you so much.

You spend more time on the pitch before headingback in the changing room. After a little while, you get out of head to the busoutside, on the way, you pass through the press interview. When you get out,all the fans are waiting for you and cheers for you. You put your backpack inthe bus and head to the family area, but you're stopped by the security guards.They don't want to let you pass, apparently it's the rules. You see everyone infront of you, at few meters. You wait so that the security guards don't seeyou, and you pass the security to go hug Leah, and kiss her. You spend a fewminutes with her before the security guards take you out. You head in the busand fly back in Germany.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
43.7K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
54.7K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...