Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 34

552 5 0
By England_stories22

You park in the driveway and just go sit on the stairs of the porch. A few seconds later, Leah comes out of the house to sit next to you. She just looks at you.

Leah: Are you okay?

Y/n: I'm so happy that... I feel like... it's not even real.

Leah: It is real, babe.

You put your head on Leah's shoulder and locked your hand into hers. You're just breathe and enjoy the present.

Y/n: Don't you see yourself here, in a little while, with a little kid running around with a ball at its feet?

Leah: What?

Y/n: I mean, I know we've never spoke about that. That is just a thought I'm throwing on the table, nothing serious.

Leah is really disturbed. You never spoke about having kids together before and is really a serious subject to her. You seem to talk about it like you don't really care, not being serious about it.

Leah: You want kids?

Y/n: Yeah, who doesn't want kids. Especially with you. It's okay. Do I have time to get my stuff out of my car before the girls arrive or not?

Leah: Uhm... yeah... There are not supposed to be there by an hours.

Y/n: Great, you help me?

Still quite disturbed, Leah helps you taking your stuff out of the car. You sort your stuff. You put some box in the living room, some old decorations you had when you lived together. You go upstairs and tweak your last stuff because tomorrow your plane is pretty early. Minutes later, someone rings at the front door. The girls are starting to arrive for the dinner. You get downstairs and welcome them with Leah.

Y/n: Hey girls.

Beth: My fav girl...

Viv: Hey...

Y/n: You're my fav too.

Leah: Hey...

Y/n: No need to be jealous, guys. It doesn't look great on you.

Leah: Cheeky girl.

Leah teases you a bit. As long as the minute goes by, the girls are arriving one by one. All the girls are so smiley and happy to be there and share this moment with you. You spend a really good afternoon and night with them. At some point, you go sit on a garden chair on your own, with a drink in your hand. Still nostalgic, you look at your friend and your future wife just having some fun and smiling, laughing. Teyah comes sitting next to you.

Teyah: What are you doing on your own?

Y/n: Just admiring how lucky I am. I kinda have everything I ever wanted.

Teyah: Lucky girl, anyway, we can't wait to have you back at Arsenal next season.

Y/n: Yeah, I'll be back home.

Suddenly, Viv comes to you with a pretty concerned look on her face. You understand something's up.

Viv: Teyah, do you mind? I would like to talk to Y/n, just the two of us.

Teyah: Uhm, no, of course not.

Teyah stand up and join the others, you're pretty intrigued by Viv's behavior. She sits next to you and look at you weirdly.

Y/n: What's going on?

Viv: Why you didn't tell me?

Y/n: Tell you what?

Viv: About you and Jill, why you didn't tell me?

Y/n: I didn't know that I had to tell you everything that is happening in my life. Sorry, Viv... Lynn called me, earlier, to talk to me about her.

Viv: You broke her heart... She pretends that everything is fine, but you broke her heart cause she really loved you, and she still loves you.

Y/n: So what do you want me to do, Viv? Either way, someone will get hurt!

Everyone look at you two, not understanding what's going on between you two. You're both really annoyed and pissed. Viv leaves you on chair alone, really pissed at you. You're really pissed too, feeling so powerless in front of the situation with Jill, not wanting to hurt anyone. You just leave the house for a walk. Leah tries to hold you on.

Leah: Babe, what happened with Viv? Where are you going?

Y/n: I need to breathe.

You just walk and walk for minutes. At a certain point, you just sit on a bench. You feel out of emotions. You can't cry, can't scream, can't think, for a few seconds. Then, you feel so guilty for how you're treating Jill and how she feels, even if you can't really do something about it. Your phone doesn't stop ring of calls from Leah, Beth and Katie. 2 hours later, you walk back home. You see Beth in front of the house watching everywhere. Suddenly, she notices you.

Beth: Leah! Katie! She's back.

Y/n: What's going?

Katie: Gosh, where were you?

Y/n: I just went for a walk to clear my mind.

Leah doesn't say anything, she's just looking at you, a little sad knowing the reason of your argument with Viv.

Beth: You scared us.

Katie: Yeah, get your ass back in.

Beth: Viv was pretty worried about you.

Leah doesn't say a word, a little disappointed by you. She passes next to you, you grab her hand to hold her on.

Y/n: Leah... please.

Leah: It's not the right moment...

She gets your hand off hers. Leah heads back in and you follow her. You go straight to Viv.

Y/n: Viv... I'm sorry.

Viv: No, I didn't have to yell at you, it's none of my business...

Y/n: No, you were right. It's not fair that I treat her as I did, and she deserves better, way better. And it's all my fault... but I'll fix that, okay?

Viv: I know, you will.

You smile and Viv pulls you into a hug. But you can tell that Leah is pretty closed and cold towards you. She's aware it's about Jill. Knowing what happened between you two, she's really mad and jealous. You went through the dinner, smiling, laughing and having a really good time with all the girls, but Leah is distant with you. You post a few more pictures in your Instagram Story:

Hours later, all the girls have left. It's only you and Leah. Leah is cleaning the house after the dinner, you're helping her, but you can feel the tense between you two, how mad and jealous she is right now.

Y/n: Can you just speak to me?

Leah: I have nothing to say.

Y/n: Then why are you mad at me?

Leah: I'm not mad.

Y/n: Then why are you jealous? Babe, please, just talk to me.

Leah: I learn from Beth that you're living with a girl in Germany who's in love with you. Knowing that you kissed her, that you dated her, how do you want me to react?

Y/n: I know how messed up it can sound, but there's nothing with Jill anymore. That's true, she's a person I care about, a lot. But she's my friend, okay? Nothing else.

Leah: I don't like the idea, knowing that you'll be two months in the same house than Jill.

Y/n: So what? You want me to go live in the streets?

Leah: I didn't say that.

Y/n: Leah, all you need to do is to trust me, and that's it. You have no reason to be jealous. Nothing will happen, okay?

Leah: I still don't like the idea.

You sigh, and in a second all the tension come down. You get closer to Leah, forcing her to stop what she's doing.

Y/n: Babe, look at me.

Leah stops what she's doing. You grab her hands. She finally looks at you, pretty sad. She sighs.

Y/n: Nothing will happen.

Leah: I can't stop think that you could leave at any minutes, and... I'm so scared of this... I can't lose you, not again.

Y/n: I'll always come back home to you... You are my home, Leah. This is where I want to be... Always and forever.

Leah: I love you.

Y/n: I love you too.

You put your arms around her waist and you kiss her. Then, you give her a huge hug, holding her tightly. You both calm down, and you keep cleaning the house. You put your suitcases in the car for tomorrow. Then, you join Leah who's sat on the couch. You sit next to her.

Y/n: You okay?

Leah: I don't want you to go.

Y/n: I know, babe, but I have to.

Leah grabs your hand and stares at your ring. A smile appears on her face. You're intrigued.

Leah: We'll have to organize this... Do you know when you want to get married?

Y/n: I was thinking about getting married just after the end of the season and before the World Cup... before going to holidays. What do you think?

Leah: So in 2 months?

Y/n: Too early?

Leah: No, it's perfect. I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Williamson.

Y/n: In two months, I will be your wife.

Leah: I will be yours.

You can't stop smiling at Leah. Minutes later,you both go to bed. The next morning, you wake up early and Leah drops you tothe airport. You give her a goodbye kiss and you take that plane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 18.5K 140
Ellie Jones has a big heart, she is feisty and passionate, football is the love of her life but she also loves her family and friends deeply, She wou...
7.9K 229 11
From Villa star to Arsenal's new record-breaking singing. How will Ellie Banks handle the pressures of a new club and a new love?
7.3K 91 15
Lila Amanda, Catherine Williamson, sister to Leah Williamson, signs for Arsenal after playing for Manchester City.... Finds it hard to fit in where s...