vicious king and his innocent...

Christabelmystic

fantasy,18+,weak to strong, romance Еще

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIX TEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

31 0 0
Christabelmystic

Lucas pov

The next morning

After taking a shower and dressing up lucas decided to lay back on the bed again just to be close to Star....

Waking up to such beauty every morning is surely a blessing, right now star is laying in my embrace, sleeping so peaceful and I have also noticed that this days her scent has started becoming more and more prominent...

Am glad because this means that her body is healing perfectly from all the suppressants,
perhaps I would be able to hear her voice very soon, that would be amazing..

I can't even imagine the kind of abuse that my mate would have been through, because according to the priestess, she is the most powerful creature that exist in our world right now, so for her to have been the way she was the first time I saw her that means she most have been through alot.

she is so brave, Am just glad that I get to see her smile so brightly.

Slowly star started waking up,

As soon as she opens her eyes, i could see how flushed red her checks became instantly, how cute.

" Good morning, my love..I used my finger to remove the strands of hair blocking her face..

She just smiled..And quickly moved from my embrace to the other side of the bed...

She is still shy, I would take things as slow as she wants, we have an eternity after all.

" Did you sleep well, my love".

She nodded her head .."yes"

"My love"... I called that made her raise her head slightly to look at me..

" I decided to take the day off, let's do something fun, do you have anything you want to do"....I asked.

I saw how her eyes lit up from my suggestion, I love that she wants to spend more time with me, she slowly stood up from the bed to grab her note pad...

"Horse riding".... that's the word that was written when she showed me her note pad....

"Horse riding, That sounds like fun well you are in luck because you mate has one of the finest horses in all of the kingdom...

She smiled shyly.....

"The maids are already waiting outside, get ready I would wait for you downstairs let's have breakfast first, then we would do what ever you like"....

Lucas walked to the other side of the bed and kissed star affectionately on her forehead before existing the room.

Star pov

Every morning I wake up to lucas scent, this make me feel safe and reassured that i would be fine.

Opening my eyes only to see lucas staring at me, oh my Gosh.

I could feel how flushed red I had gotten,
Just remembering what we did last night, oh my Gosh.

I hastily moved back to my side of the bed,I feel so embarrassed right now.

He asked me if I wanted to do anything today and the first thing that came to mind was horse back riding, after yesterday I think it would be best to learn how to at least get on a horse, so that I wouldn't be so terrified the next time lucas wolf offer to take me on his back.

Lucas approached my side of the bed and gave me a peck on the lip, I could feel that tingling feeling at the pit of my stomach again, my face flushed red...

Am still getting use to all this, this feeling is very new and explosive....

Lucas left the room, and after some minutes the butler announced the maids arrival....

I must hurry, I don't want lucas to wait too long, he has already taken out time from his busy schedule to spend the day with me....

After I was done taking a shower, the maids dressed me in a white t-shirt, some riding trousers and a boot, I must dress for the occasion.

I never knew trousers would be comfortable to wear.

I remember my aunty telling me that in the kingdom ladies don't usually wear trousers mostly gowns or shirt, to appear more lady- like but now I think of it, Some time princess aliana do wear whatever she likes and it fits her perfectly...

Well I am certain my aunty Linda made up those story just to groom me, so she can sell me off to some man...

" My queen, are you alright".....

I turned to look at the maid

" Your eyes are tearing up, are you in pain, are the boots too tight, my queen...The maid asked worriedly As she passed me a tissue.

"No", I shocked my head, I didn't notice that tears had already started leaving my eyes, just the thought of her, made me like this...

I hurriedly cleaned my eyes, I can't let lucas see me like this, today is a good day.....

After the maids put my hair in a high ponytail, with some jewelleries and makeup I was ready to go.....

Walking down the hall with the maids following behind, finally arriving at the dinning room, I saw lucas standing at a corner he was on a call..

I took my sit and waited for him patiently.
After some time, he was done and sat down opposite me, holding my hands I heard him say.

"You look beautiful"... lucas said talking my hands into his.

To which I replied to with a smile..I love when he compliments me,it makes me feel loved.

"To be honest my love, am jealous at how excited you are to get on a horse, when you didn't even want to yesterday"... said lucas.

I couldn't help by laugh, he is like a big baby.
He doesn't know how different the two is..

"Good morning your Grace... I heard aliana greet as she walked into the dinner room..

"Good morning sister, how was you night"...replied lucas

"Good, hope dyou slept well my queen" aliana asked.

I smiled and nodded at her....

As we started breakfast, small talks were made between her and lucas, while I would just react to them or write down if needed...

" Your Grace, how about I take you on a personal tour of the kingdom"...suggested aliana.

Tour, outside the Palace...

"Well that would have to be some other time because today, we already have plans of our own"... answered lucas.

"Really, then I guess next time then, I would get going I hope you have fun,your grace..

After aliana left to attend to her business, mark drove us to the ranch of the Palace, truth be told I was not taken on any tour of the Palace, because I didn't even know that this was here talk more of the secret paradise we went to yesterday..

The Palace is really huge, maybe I would ask for a proper tour next time...

Once we arrived at the ranch, we were welcomed the head servant and gaurds there , I couldn't  stop admiring the surrounding.

we later took another smaller car to the stable....

On arrival we were greeted by the stable hands, I didn't notice before because I decided to pay more attention to the ranch, but I could see the confuse look on the people's faces when they saw me, I know lucas hasn't yet announced me because am still recovering and except for the people living in the Palace I haven't really been exposed to any other person, so I don't even blame them for the curious gaze...

"My love"

I looked up at him,

"Do you not feel well, I have been calling you for quite some time now"....asked lucas as he caressed my checks.

I smiled at him...."am fine, just taking in the beauty of this place"...I wrote down on my ipad.

"Okay, if you start feeling tired let me know immediately...said lucas

I nodded my head

Come, let me show you, as we walked pass different gorgeous horses with different colours,we came to a stop at a particular stable.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

83.1K 1.1K 26
Alex and Emma gojuryu72

Любовные романы

30 0 1
When two people meet on an exotic vacation and passion blooms
Chosen Nai

Фэнтези

45 0 7
Chosen to be his wife. Chosen to please his image to his people. Chosen to be his lover, but no Love. This is another Original Story written by me...
1.1K 49 13