Road to Recovery

By ITZBILLCIPHER

Cross posted on ao3 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

78 2 1
By ITZBILLCIPHER

Summary:

Fluff

TW: child abuse, blood and death

After the visit to the hospital, they decided to have a picnic in Hyde Park.

Harry beamed at the food, especially since Diana had decided to get lots of snacks, such as crips and even cookies, such as Oreos.

Charles had made sandwiches that morning and had made everyone's favorite sandwich. Harry had a classic Peanut butter and jelly, William had a grilled cheese sandwich , Charles made himself a Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich and Diana had a deli sandwich.

The gentle and warm May breeze ruffles their hair. Diana looked happier than she had been in a while. She was with the people she loved the most, her husband and her sons.

"Mummy, I want an Oreo now!" William said, still eating his sandwich.

"Now darling, now cookies until you finish your sandwich. But you can have some cheese puffs!"

William smiled at his mother.

"Okie mummy!"

After the boys ate, they insisted on their parents playing tag and hide-and-seek with them. They played for about 30 minutes before sitting back down and finishing the picnic. Diana rested her head on Charles's shoulder.

"This is perfect"

The family returned to the palace at 5:00 P.M. To neither his or Diana's surprise, Queen Elizabeth was fuming.

"Mummy? Daddy? Did gwanny poo her diapers?" Harry, who was four years old asked innocently.

Diana and Charles looked at each other and had to hold back the laughter. Queen Elizabeth however looked furious.

"I DID NOT SHIT MY PANTS YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Elizabeth yelled at her grandson, towering over the little boy. Harry whimpered.

"Don't yell at my son..." Diana muttered, sounding definite for the first time ever. Diana adored her boys and was extremely protective of them.

"Gramyma wooks mean..." William said sadly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BRATTY CHILD!!" Elizabeth yelled, slapping William across the face. The six year old started to cry and Diana immediately went to comfort him.

"It's ok. Mummy is here. Granny is just... mean..."

Charles glared at his mother. His eyes notices the stack of fireworks in the corner of the room.

"Mother? What is that for?" he asked, pointing to the boxes.

"Oh. They're for the 36th anniversary of my glorious coronation. It's going to be a marvelous display of glory and power and I expect you and that wife and your brats to be there"

"Mother, you know you can't use fireworks. The noise will trigger Diana's trauma! I won't let you do that!"

"Too bad! I don't fucking care!"

The queen stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Later- that night, 11:00 P.M

Phillip glared at his wife.

"You can't do that Elizabeth."

She snorted.

"Do what? Scare that cowardly woman? Beat those stupid brats?"

"Exactly! Diana went through a traumatic experience and William and Harry are only six and four!"

Elizabeth slapped Phillip so hard, his nose started to bleed.

"You" slap "are" slap slap "the most," slap "useless husband in the world!"

The queen pulled out a small dagger.

"Elizabeth, please!"

But it was too late. Elizabeth, with a look of hate in her eyes, stabbed Phillip in the groin, pushing him to the table. She pulled out the dagger, before pushing him over. He fell, hitting his head on the edge the table with a loud crack.

Blood and brains oozed out. Queen Elizabeth smirked.

I finally got rid of him.

Then she realized what she had done. She sobbed.

Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, her husband, was dead.

And she had killed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 54 33
a 30 day angsty prompt list for the month of november!! check out the original creator: @kaila_falcon
539 11 6
In which you and Coriolanus grow up together in the Capitol and one day cross the lines between friends. Cross posted on Tumblr.
472 10 10
fantasy bullshit.
8.3K 309 31
Prompt list by miyukisweetboi on tumblr spookyscaryspookyscaryspooky-