Our Love's Never-Ending Journ...

By Killutsuki30

Yorknew Ocean.... A place where normal people live in, people like you and me. This ocean is where three king... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1: Arc 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Arc 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21: Arc 3

Chapter 20

16 1 0
By Killutsuki30

FALSE TRUST; A PARTY TO REMEMBER

Gin's POV

Soon the Freecs Kingdom was sighted as Neferpitou informed the others. Everyone got ready to dock when we started to get closer to the island.

When we arrived at the Kingdom, we were greeted by father's guards, there are at least 15 and a huge man along with a lady with green hair at the docks waiting for us.

"Captain, I'm glad to see you." The huge man greeted towards Tsuki.

"Menchi, Buhara, Have you check on Killua today?"

"yes Captain, but they barely let us stay for too long." The green-haired lady said.

"It's fine, he won't be staying there a little longer now." As they communicated and respect Tsuki, I'm guessing that they are pirates from the cove.

Their conversation died down as the General stand forth and bowed. "Greetings Princes and we are glad you had safely returned home Princess. Exactly just when we anticipated." His eyes went to stare at the lady captain behind me "We were anticipating you would arrive sooner for a certain someone is making ruckus in the dungeon really showing what kind of a wild pirate he is." For a minute, I was confused on who the general was referring to.

"Ehh? Are you perhaps referring to Killua?" Leorio ask. The name ringed in my head, I remembered Gon telling me about this boy who got arrested because of a misunderstanding and was used to blackmail Tsuki to come rescue me.

"Now that's not so Killua-ish General. Sure, Killua is mischievous but he would never create a ruckus. That would be new to him." Pitou commented.

"Are you certain that you're referring to the Killua we know?" Knukkle smirk at the General.

The general seems to be taken-aback by the claims of the crew and glared at them. Me and Gon just giggled making Kurapika clear his throat to cut the tension.

"General, we should carry on, the King must be waiting for us." Kurapika stated and the general obeyed.

As we walked through the outskirts of town, the villagers greeted us, royals and just stared at the pirates. "General, why are the villagers don't seem to be too alarmed with me disappearing?"

"The King ordered to never tell the villagers about your disappearance for it might cause chaos in the Kingdom."

"what about the pirate issues?"

"The King just order to tell the villagers about you having a little journey with me together with Captain Tsuki and the crew." Kurapika answered.

I pulled Gon and step closer to Captain Tsuki and whispered. "Maybe we could really go on a real journey next time, right Gon?"

Gon nodded but Captain Tsuki just stared at me while the crew just stared at one another.

Ponzu stepped closer devastated and said "Princess, the truth is, there will be no-"I knew what she was about to say but Tsuki stop Ponzu mid-sentence.

"We'll just see where fate will take us princess" Tsuki smiled at us which left us astounded. I was about to continue walking however Tsuki-san held my arm making me halt while the others continued.

"Tsuki-san?" she smile at me genuinely, "I want you to take care of this for me." She handed me the gem she was fiddling earlier. She continued to walk and I slightly jog to catch up to her.

"B-But why and what is this Tsuki-san?" I asked confused and surprised to be given a great task.

"That is a gem, well known as the Ethereal Prism"

"well, what does it do?" I ask

"I apologize, I cannot tell you yet but it is powerful being to harm a person so make sure to not give this to a person who has a great desire of something. Can I trust you Gin?" she request and I nodded as I held it close to me. She smiled at my response.

Gon was quick to get our attention as we make our way to the palace gates

Soon we arrived at the palace gates as the guards let us inside and walked towards the throne room. Where my father sat on his throne at the center of the room along with the Queen Mother- my Grandmother and Lady Mito by his side.

When Aunt Mito saw us, she quickly stood and ran towards us as she embraces us along with Kurapika.

"Are you three alright?" she asks as tears build up in her eyes.

"Yes, we are alright." I answered as she embraces us once more. She muttered a thank you towards Tsuki and she slightly bowed in return.

"Get the boy" Father's voice echoed through the halls as the General went to the dungeons.

"Gin I'm glad you have returned safely. I guessed I have to thank you Captain Tsuki for retrieving my daughter from those pirates. I assume this won't happen again?"

"No Sire, the culprit has already been arrested by my fellow pirates and was imprisoned." Tsuki answered.

"And what do you suggest I will do to you if he ever escapes?"

"I suggest hanging me by the gallows, or beheaded" the people in the room were shocked by Tsuki's words yet she remained her stoic face as if saying that she's being serious, even Father was astonished.

"I was just thinking of banishing you all to the Dark Ocean but your idea seems to be much more interesting than mine." The King said.

"Thank you for the compliment, sire."

After the interaction of the two, silence filled the hall. As everyone is afraid to make a sound making it harder to break both the tension and the silence.

However, footsteps on the floor was heard and a boy who looks like Tsuki showed up together with the general.

"Did I miss something?" The white-haired boy muttered which broke the silence.

"No, we were just about to leave and I assumed that we are free to go?" Tsuki stated.

"I'm afraid, we are not finished discussing Captain. I still have things to discuss with you" the King replied.

"Oh, and I would like to invite you all to the party tonight" Aunt Mito exclaimed.

"Lady Mito is right, to show my gratefulness, I would like to let you rest here for the night as well as to let attend my evening party." The King declared.

"That won't be necessary your majesty."

"No, I insist" The king claimed and clap his hands calling the servants attention. "Assist our guests to their rooms." In response, the servants bowed and did as told.

Seeing my father being kind to the pirates was a new sight for me. For once I felt war is coming to an end and peace will continue to blossom.

Gon's POV

Seeing Killua again makes me happy and I want to tell him all about the adventure we had, but it made me think that Captain Tsuki might have been informing him about what happened to us in the cove as I often see her writing on a parchment. I decided to let him meet Gin instead.

I called Gin and pulled her towards Killua but before I could do that, Aunt Mito called for us to clean up and rest to be ready for tonight as every people in the kingdom are invited to come.

Gin obeyed as told and so did I but before doing so, I ran off to Killua and told him to meet me later at the party or maybe I'll be able to sneak into their room to talk since I know that Aunt Mito will spend time getting Gin ready or would just want to spend time with her instead.

Taking a nice bath felt good as I got ready as fast as I can, wanting to spend time with Killua. But as I opened the door, I was greeted by Aunt Mito smiling sweetly at me.

"Where do you think you're going young man?"

"Just wanted to see someone" I replied smiling awkwardly at her.

"Gin is already asleep and you should too. You need your rest Gon, there's no time being stubborn now." She said with a slight strict voice and gestured me towards my bed while closing the door behind her. "You and you're new friends still have more time to talk later tonight. So, there's no need to delay your rest." I just replied with a nod and laid in my bed as she sat at the edge and was just watching me sleep.

What Aunt Mito said was true, but all I could think of is spending time with them for I know that the next morning when they depart, my life will be back in feeling trap inside these walls.

So, I thought of a plan, eventually when Aunt Mito is convinced that I'm actually asleep, she'll leave the room allowing me to sneak out and into Killua's room. The only problem is that I don't know where his room is. I sighed out loud that my plan can't be executed perfectly.

Aunt Mito, upon hearing my complaint, looked at me. "Try to sleep, keep closing your eyes and before you know it, you'll wake up to see the sun's already setting." I nodded and closed my eyes.

Even though my plan wasn't perfect and completely fool-proof, I will still execute it anyway. Upon closing my eyes thinking, all I saw was darkness. Minutes later, I tapped the other side of the bed which is where Aunt Mito was sitting, but felt to be empty. My body quickly sat up, opened my eyes and was about to celebrate but when I saw the orange light on my walls, my eyes immediately glance at the window and was astonished to see the sun setting.

"Wahhh!!!! No!!" I shouted in agony as I kneel in my bed. I realized that I actually fell asleep and wasn't able to execute my plan. Then a thought came to mind. Since the sun hasn't set entirely, I still can perform my plan. I ran to the door without even looking at the mirror or even fixing myself. When I opened it, the excitement in my eyes disappeared as I saw Aunt Mito in front of me.

"ohh good, you are already awake. I came to wake you up" Aunt Mito explained. I felt enthusiastic once again upon hearing that she just came to wake me up. "Since you're already awake, I'll just help you get ready" she said excitedly, while I'm in a mental breakdown.

"I can see you had a wonderful rest; your hair is a mess" she continued.

"Not really" I replied then letting out a yawn.

Aunt Mito giggled at me. "And here I thought you don't need rest with your determination earlier." I gave up and just giggled with her.

She has been busy with Gin lately and barely have time to talk to me or even visit me. Maybe this is her way of making it up to me.

Tsuki's POV

I walked down the hallway towards my designated room, accompanied by a servant who seems to be observing, watching my every move, waiting for me to do something wrong.

Nonetheless, my mind is way off of her as I thought of what the king had said to me. Obviously he is thankful that I brought his daughter home safely, considering why he let us stay until the morning. He also reassured me that I had gained his trust, earning a royal ally and made a promise to help bring peace. I doubt he was telling the truth though, upon declaring that he can't seem to hide his anxiousness. He told me it was because of King Nostrade, if he ever be aware of our little agreement, he will surely be enraged.

As I have heard, Nostrade has been bedridden for a year after our little fight 5 years ago, because of a mere pirate that had disguised himself as a captain of Nostrade's ship which has tried to murder him but the mere pirate ended up beheaded for being caught.

The death of that mere pirate is partially my fault for I was the reason why he tried to murder the king. His eyes were full of vengeance for his family and tried to avenge me as well knowing how I almost lost my life in that fight.

I felt guilt for I have made him a murderer resulting his death. He could have been a better and a loyal ally but fate has a different plan.

Arriving in the assigned room for me, the servant bid her silent farewell, thanking her as she went out of the room. I offered to close the door myself but suddenly caught a glimpse of Kurapika walking towards the room I am in.

He stood in front of me before saying;

"Once again I'm thankful that you offered to help on bringing Gin back and I apologize for accusing your brother and attempting to arrest him."

"Though you weren't the one who did all those claims, still I'll accept your gratitude" I answered and fully opened the door for him to enter as he contemplates in entering.

"I shouldn't Miss, it's improper to enter a lady's room"

"But I insist and I never assumed that you thought of me as a lady." I smirk walking closer to him.

"I have always been, maybe you just didn't notice it." He came closer to me grinning. I just laugh as I let him sit on a chair inside the room.

"I heard from Leorio that you just wanted to bring peace between the pirates and royals here in York New Ocean. If I were in your position, I would've thought of it to be impossible but it won't be impossible for you. Since King Ging has already became one of your allies. You only have to get the remaining two great Kings to trust you." He stated making me grin.

"You really think your uncle already trust me just because I save her daughter? King Ging is known for being wise. It won't be that easy to get his trust." I said as I sat on the queen-sized bed.

"Alright, maybe it won't be that easy but what about the remaining two Kings however, there would be a problem when it comes to King Nostrade.

"Asking your father for his assistance won't be necessary anymore for he had already given his support to me 5 years ago. It would be a nuisance if I ever ask yet again." this time, it was my turn to grin.

He was shock to hear what I said as he took time to reply.

"Whatever you mean miss?"

"I am referring to my fight 5 years ago with your future father in-law. He almost took my life that day which I get the scar" I gestured to the barely visible scar on my upper right chest.

"We escaped him and found ourselves on your island- the Kurta Kingdom. I owe my life to your parents and swore to protect your family at all cost." I continued.

"Why wasn't I informed about this?" he abruptly stood up.

"It was your parent's choice to not let you know about me and I respect that. It was a mistake that we had an encounter here in the Freecs Kingdom. You were never meant to know me or even meet me."

"Why? Are you that dangerous as the crystal ball shows?" He bellow walking closer to me.

"what if I am? You would never accept me for who I am" he was taken aback by my words, I stood up and walks towards the door, gesturing for him to exit.

He did stand up looking at me, but I never met his gaze, thinking that I had said enough. Before closing the door, I happen to see the maid earlier headed our way and wouldn't want her to think I'm disrespecting a prince. Therefore, I bowed slightly to the prince. "Thank you for your kind visit your highness"

All he did was look at me maybe still thinking about our conversation a moment ago. If I had known better, he must be thinking of confronting his parents about what he just known of.

He also saw the maid, as she bowed to him. Kurapika looked at me one more time and headed off to the direction he came from earlier. I was instructed by the maid to get ready for the ball for this evening.

KURAPIKA'S POV

As I left the room and headed to my own room, I stood there not able to comprehend what she just said. I heaved a sigh and hurriedly got ready for the party.

I decided to wear a tunic made of the finest silk and velvet. Over my tunic, I wore a surcoat that covers my arms. I also wore leggings or hose to cover my legs and on my feet, I wore pointed shoes made of leather. As for my head, it was required for me to wear a circlet on my head for occasions such as this. And lastly, I covered my hands with gloves.

I proceeded in exiting my room as I decided to head down to the ballroom. Gon and Gin's room is around these hallways and perhaps I might bump into them. However, unexpectedly there she was, walking elegantly down the hallway. She was walking gracefully, too graceful than a normal princess with their royal lessons.

She is wearing a majestic, full length gown in a regal shade of purple. Her hair is styled in an elaborate updo with a purple butterfly hairpin on her head. She wore gloves that reaches on her upper arm.

I decided to apologize to her about earlier, speed-walking down the hallways until I had a grasp on her hand. She abruptly stopped in her tracks and look at me, surprised.

I smiled apologetically at her and led her to the ballroom. Upon arriving, there was already a lot of people greeting the king and of course Gin and Gon.

We went down the staircase with me still holding her hands, I haven't notice that our hands are still lock with each other and for some reason, I never want to let go. I guided her to the other crew members' table as I chatted.

When the crew were too busy chatting and drinking, I gestured for Tsuki to go with me since she has been deep in her thoughts and might have been bored out with the party and having no one to talk to. She agreed to my suggestions and I led her to a hallway that leads outside the garden.

"Where are you taking me, you're highness?" she uttered as she stared at me. I continued in leading her to the garden and I didn't give her an answer. As we arrived at the garden, I made her sit down on a bench near the fountain facing me. She was amazed by the view and went to stand by the fountain while looking at the stars above.

"I do not wish to end another conversation of ours that leaves me with questions" I looked at her eyes with a solemn look, referring to our conversation earlier. However, she only looked at me with a grin on her face.

"If I'm not mistaken, your highness, you wish to talk to me longer." She gave me a smirk while I only looked at her questioning my own intentions.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, miss." I clearly stated.

She silently snickered at me. She walked towards me until our faces are only inches apart.

"Have you fallen for me already prince?" she move closer to me grinning. If I were to move an inch, I would make a silly mistake.

I am speechless for once, while she still had that playful grin. However, as I look at her eyes, it holds full of emotion that has been imprisoned and I'm willing to set it free, whatever the consequences.

I was bewitched by her eyes as I started moving closer.

She step back looking at the water in the fountain and I calmed down. "You said that you wish for your questions to be answered. At first, I thought you would talk to your parents about it since parents will always know best in answering their children's questions. I never thought you would still ask me about it." She stated.

"You are the only one I can turn to, and I believe you have the answers to my questions" I explained.

"But what if I cannot and would not want to?" she is definitely disagreeing with me.

"I cannot force you to answer me though, I will find it out on my own or maybe I'll be taking your suggestion to talk to my parents when I get home." I said solemnly but that just made the night to be in silence, yet it was comfortable.

Looking around the garden to distract myself, still I found myself looking at her direction. She was deep in thought still looking at the waters. I can never find out what thought is on her head for her to be so much in focus.

"I can concur that you are not a lady to be into jewelries and such. Gin told me most ladies finds jewelries to be precious to them and loves to wear them all the time." I specified. That made her turn her head towards me and giggled.

"Gin was right; however, I am not one of those 'most ladies' she was talking about. I find jewelries to be precious if they were given by someone special in my life." She answers but stop, a gloomy expression was shown on her face.

I was about to ask what is wrong but she spoke. "I had a necklace that I consider to be precious however, I lost it. It was from a girl I consider as my sister." She sighed.

"Do you think you can still find it?" I ask

"I have to find it, it was the only memory I had with her....before it all happened." She muttered the last few words and I was not able to hear it clearly.

"Where have you lost it, miss?"

"Here, in the Freecs Kingdom. I lost it when I met Kite. It was a crescent moon necklace."

I swallowed as I now realized she was referring to the necklace I have in my room. Now she was staring at me, as if she is waiting for me to say something and I did.

"Please, not to worry miss, I will surely keep an eye out for it" I smiled at her and she did the same.

Now I really need to return that necklace, but that would mean that I should really have to let her go. We are too different to be together.

Will I be able to let her go?

GIN'S POV

It was getting darker and darker but the party continues, it was so different from the party on the island. I would be lying if I say I never wanted to be on the island. Walking around, the gem in my grasp. I can never be able to leave this gem anywhere; my conscious mind won't allow me. This may be the biggest task given to me and I refuse to fail it.

Looking for Tsuki-san to ask a few more questions about it. However, to my dismay, she was nowhere to be found.

Now that I am not bombarded by questions from the visitors, I went to look for Gon but found that he is talking to the crew members. He surely did make a lot of friends. However, when I went to the ballroom balcony, I found Killua leaning on the railings looking at something alone.

I got confuse since I thought that Gon was so excited to talk with him earlier. Therefore, I went over and stand next to him. He seems to notice me since he slightly glanced at me.

"Gon was so excited to talk to you, did he already?"

"He did" a short reply wasn't what I expected. Gon did say Killua likes talking to him- maybe just him.

"So, what are you looking at? Why are you alone?" I ask carefully trying not to pester him.

"That" he pointed to the two people by the garden fountain. And I notice it was Kurapika and Tsuki. "I wouldn't be alone if your cousin didn't just drag Onee-san with him."

"Are you perhaps jealous of them?"

"wha- of course not, after tonight I can have my sister to myself and I know my sister cares for me a lot than to him." He explained that left me stunned since I got use to him with his short replies. I never see him this panic.

I giggled at him and his expression. "I only ask if you envy them, I expected a short reply but I got the opposite. I am glad to hear that, I was afraid you will never open up to me."

Now it was his turn to look at me surprised. "It was never too easy to talk to ladies, especially princesses."

"Do you dislike princesses then?"

"No, maybe it depends on their personalities." he answered looking away from me.

"Do you like me then?"

"wha- what kind of question is that?" he stuttered not looking at me.

"oh...how disrespectful of me, let me rephrase that." I paused. "Do you like talking to me?"

"Well, we are already talking though and I guess you are alright"

"Alright?" I looked at him and playfully scoffed. "Well that was a bit rude. You should never say that to a lady, especially a princess." I placed my hand on my chest "I was clearly insulted but will let that go. Honestly I got tired of people just saying good things about me. So, you were the first time to insult me sir." I giggled and he did too.

"I might say I am honored to be the first then and there will be plenty where that came from." I just giggled at his playful reply.

Silence came over- a comfortable silence. The both of us just stared at the horizon, seeing only a void of darkness at the distance where the ocean lies.

"What is out there?" I didn't realize to speak my thoughts out loud.

"A very dangerous world, you need to be strong enough to face what is ahead of you and accept it. If you continue to neglect it, you will be the victim of your own thoughts." Killua answered.

"There are still things I haven't know in this world, I felt left out." I said sadly

"I was like this once, stuck in a place I do not want to live my life."

"Then what did you do to get your life now?" I asked eagerly

"I defied my parents, became brave enough to discover this world with my sister."

I didn't respond and looked away, he might have sensed my reluctant as he turned to me. "It doesn't mean that I did that, you will do it too. You should make your own path and see where fate takes you."

"Tsuki-san did say something similar to that." I said thinking out loud.

"She did?"

"Hmm.. I suggested that we should sail again together although the crew disagrees, she still gave me hope or she just did that so I won't feel so down." I explained.

Killua giggled and I got offended but then "She said that? She must have something planned in mind."

"What do you mean?" I ask but he dismiss my question and face me.

"Do you still believe that would happen?"

"Of course, I do still but-" he cuts me off

"Then keep believing" he said and went inside the ballroom maybe to go to her sister.

I sighed but smiled anyway, Killua is indeed mysterious just like Tsuki-san. They were keeping too many secrets, I can tell but don't we all have?

Tonight, we enjoyed and chatted all the way as if it were the last night we will see each other and maybe, that might be true. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 417 26
What ever happened to Kurapika? He's been lost in a sea of revenge hoping to collect all of the scarlet eyes and return them to his brethren in a pro...
355 24 10
˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ "Something is stirring deep underground... you need to get out of here." Words from a mysterious voice spoke. Although Yocelin has tho...
234K 4.3K 34
You grew up in a group of Shinobi, who were all slaughtered when you were just twelve years old. After years of thought, you decided to take the Hunt...
111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...