The broken heart

By EmmaElsher

A little boy who abused in his early childhood meet with his biological brothers, will they able to connect h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Introduction of characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

752 66 16
By EmmaElsher

Kevin glanced through the closed door one more time and sat at the edge of the bed. "This bed is so comfy" He mumbled and and slowly dropped himself in to the bed. The slowly rising pain in his body and tiredness of all the shopping take troll on him and he went in to a deep slumber. 

Kevin's mental state is no good than his physical state. His inner turmoil, his resilience against it take all the power. It's not easy for him to hide and guard himself almost all the time. He is pushing his limits every time and fighting with all his willpower.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll do better next time. Please forgive me sir. I swear I'll be better! Please!" I pleaded to Appa who dragged me from my arm, that hurting like it'll rip at any moment. I cried again, "Please! forgive me sir, I'll be better. I'll be a good boy. I'm sorry for being a bad boy!" I know I'm a bad boy, but I can't be in there. I'm scared, I'm so much scared." Please, Appa!" I wailed in his hard hold. But he didn't listen to me. My words are just another echo on his ears. He pushed open the door to my most scariest place and continue to drag me down the wooden, creepy stairs that make creaks at each steps. I quickly wished it to fall down and kill both me and dad. But it doesn't happen as he pushed open the second door and hovered me there. "Appa NO!, please don't do this, please help me please" I cried and begged for his mercy and ran towards the door, but to no avail he shut the door with a loud thud. I froze at the place. I can't see my surrounding, it's pitch black, only black. My mind was a blank. I again run towards the door and slam it as hard as I could. "Appaaa, Appaaa, Open this please, I'll be good, I'll be a better boy. Please! I'm so sorry. Please forgive me and open the door!" I cried, I begged but unlucky me. No one loves a pathetic, weak boy like me. Appa doesn't love me. He disgust me and hate me. I'm a unlucky, bad, worthless boy. My begging to open the door stopped due to the unbearable pain I felt in my pathetic hand and throat. I no longer can't do it. "A-pp-aa, pl-eas-e Op-en, I'm sca-re--dd" with a shivering heart and trembling body I slowly turn around to face the worst nightmare. The seen in front of me make my breath to stop for a moment. It's pitch dark. I can't even see my own hand. Everything is dark and dark. My mind is filled with darkness. That last long for god knows how long. Suddenly the dark starts to be more suffocating and it start to come to me. Oh! it going to swallow me. it going to rip me apart. It's hurting don't do that. Please I want my eyes back. I want to see again. Please let me see again. Don't do this to me. Help me please, help me I can't. Don't eat me. Don't kill me. I'll be a good boy. No! please.

Kevin shot open his eyes and sat on the bed gasping for air. His fragile, weak body covered with sweat. Tears are flowing down through his cheeks. His breathing is shallow and he is trying hard to steady the breathing. The unstopping tears are flowing without his knowledge. "It's over, It's not happening now. It's just a nightmare. A bad one. You are all good. No one is around you. come on Kevin breath! breath!" He ranted in head and gradually but slowly calm himself down. 

He slowly went to the bathroom and wash his sweaty mixed teary face. "You are going to be fine."

"You think like that, they are going to be the same you fool"

"you don't have to remind me of that shit" 

"Oh! really but I'm helping you unless you forgot the shit"

"Just keep quiet. can't you?"

"worthless brat"

Kevin came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed as always. He grabbed his bag that lay down beside the bed and took out his diary. He started writing about his feelings and everything in that. How much he is scared meeting new people, how much he scared of being exposed to them, what's there intentions, what if they hurt him and used him for drug business he wrote how he felt like always. It calm him down a bit. He again lay on the bed blankly. 

Downstairs

"Jimin, Can you go and see if Kevin is up? It's been a while" Jin asked from Jimin who busy working on some files. He glanced at his Hyung, "Yes Hyung, I'll go" Jin nodded and Jimin put his laptop aside, went towards Kevin's room. He lightly knocked and without getting a answer he went inside. He flinched looking at Kevin sitting on the bed looking at him. 

"Buddy, Why don't you answer me earlier?" Jimin asked being shocked. Kevin shrugged his shoulders looking at Jimin. "Hm. It's okay, Let's go downstairs" Jimin said to the boy. Kevin nodded and followed Jimin. He just followed Jimin without saying anything. He don't feel like being all alone. 

Except Jungkook others are in downstairs. Jungkook is still sleeping soundly in his room. He is not gonna wake up any soon. Kevin slowly made his way to a corner of the long sofa and sat. Because the single ones are occupied by Yoongi and Hoesek. Others also understood he is uncomfortable. 

"Kevin, Did you sleep well?" Asked Hoesek because he wanna make the surrounding bit easier. Kevin nodded without even glancing at him. "That's nice, Jungkook is still sleeping. He is a heavy sleeper" Hoesek cheerfully said. Kevin didn't said anything to that. 

"Here is my special sweet chips for you!" Jin chirps while placing a bowl of chips in front of Kevin. Kevin look at him but didn't move, he is surprised by how they were treating him. "They are try to play being nice and hurt me more badly, they are all faking it"

"Come on baby, try it" Jin again said because he got no reaction from him. He again look back at Jin with sharp glare, "I'm not hungry" he muttered. 

"It's okay, but just try it. I promise you it'll be tasty" Jin try to coaxed him and get the work done. If any of others glare him like that he knows what to do but this is his lost brother who he wished at least live safely if he not meant to met him. Therefore he is helpless and soft in front of him. 

"I said I'm not hungry sir, Can't you here me?" Kevin asked in a frustrated tone. He is getting angrier at the thought of them acting being all good and good. 

"Just try some Kevin, Jin Hyung made it for you" Taehyung said. "But, I don't want to" he replied.  

"It's okay, Jungkook will eat it." Jin said at last. That hit Kevin. But he can't figure it out. "Jiminie, Can you go and bring the milkshakes" Jin asked. "Yes Hyung I'll" Jimin stood up and went to bring them. Jin tiredly sat beside Kevin but keeping a fair distance. Kevin glanced at him and scoot more in to the corner. Jin is hurt, the worst, he feel like crying. But nothing is on his side. 

"Here are your milkshakes guys, Enjoy!" Jimin said and passed everyone there milkshakes but stopped at Kevin. Kevin look at him, Jimin showed him the milkshake. "Drink it" Jimin mumbled and Kevin accept it. Everyone sighed in relief. Kevin felt thirsty suddenly due to beautiful texture of the milkshake. Despite the fact he worked at a caffe and seeing them almost everyday and made them he felt eager to drink it today. Not like he got the chance to taste a whole milkshake before. He once taste a leftover milkshake, it also tastes good. His little mind wants to try new things, but his mature mind didn't let him. But in this moment, the little boy inside him who try to find a light wins.

He take sips and sips. It make him feel happy at the taste. Without even knowing he slightly smiled after taking the one last sip. Jin who beside him saw how he enjoy the drink felt happy too. He must be not hungry really. He try to  comfort himself. But it didn't help. Everyone finishes their evening snack time, Jimin took his laptop and start to work again. 

"Alright, Kevin, Can we go to our office for a little talk?" Namjoon asked while placing the glass on front stool. Kevin froze at his face and looked towards RM without even blinking. Finally are they showing their true colors?  He got scared for sure.

"Hyung, Can't we do that afterwards?" Jimin asked. "No, it's important," Suga said and and anyone didn't even dared to question him. At last everyone knew it's needed too. Kevin's behaviour is not what they accepted. If Kevin is with them they  have to take a good care of him. Kevin glanced at Yoongi and gulped, he felt like he was trapped. "I think they are going to beat me, I can't let that happen, What should I do?" He doesn't have time to think much, he wants to protect himself, "For What Sir?" He asked in his cold voice, he masked his fear with his emotionless face.

Jin looked through the boy's eyes. Jungkook's eyes are like an open field and lively, if Jungkook is telling a lie, if he is scared, if he is angry he can see it in JK's eyes. But the same eyes being gloomy, emotionless, dull and dead he felt so strange. He wants to find what is behind those eyes. The lively eyes of Jungkook and dull dead eyes of his Jungwoo, he can definitely see the difference; No! feel the difference.

"Just a little talk and it'll be fast. Can you please follow us?" Namjoon said. Kevin gulped again and glanced at Jin, he doesn't know why he glanced at him. But he did it. Maybe Jin being kinder to him than any other one or maybe he is the one make him food or maybe he is his own elder brother who loved him like a mother or maybe all of that.

"NO! I can't" Kevin retorted angrily. Anger is just a fake mask, the reality is fear. "We are just discussing some rules in the house which everyone of us follows. That's all." Namjoon explained calmly.

"Come with us, you are not in trouble, If you proceed to do the same then you'll" Suga said in his cold voice.

"Kevin, don't worry. Just some talk, I promise you'll be fine" Jin said.  He is scared to be in trouble. No! he is scared of everything. "Follow me" Suga sternly yet calmly said and start walking. Kevin look at his figure without moving, but complied when Namjoon asked, "Are you scared?"

Is he being too obvious? No, It's because Namjoon thought to provoke him by saying that. He thought to hurt his ego by saying that. Because they are thinking and judging Kevin completely wrong. As always Kevin took him wrong thinking he showed his emotions and weakness he try so hard to hide. That's why he silently follow Suga. 

He didn't came to this area at house before. It's a different area with dark furniture. When they all are in front of a double door, Suga opened it using his fingerprint, which shocked Kevin and made him scared more. "Come on in" He said. "What are you going to do with me?" Kevin again asked this time he can't help, his voice trembled a bit. "Oh! Buddy you aren't in a trouble. Don't be scared. Just a talk okay" Namjoon softly said which calmed him a bit but he still thought for the worst. Yoongi went inside followed by both. He went and sat on his usual seat that made him more intimidate. Kevin gulped and look around, it's luxurious, there are lot of things that he don't even know the names. "Sit Kevin" He sit at one of the seats in the table. Beside him was Namjoon and in front of him is Yoongi. He feel suffocated at the surrounding. 

to be continue

Thank you for your votes and comments in previous chapter. I'm going to update next part soon. Tell me your ideas on the chapter. Thank you and Bye lovelies! See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.7K 20
You have always been a single child, you never knew what it's like to have a brother. Since your mother passed away, your dad found someone new and t...
37.8K 2.4K 51
Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. Two brothers , who were like bestfriend w...
88.2K 3.6K 57
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...
31.2K 824 24
What happens when jungkook starts playing hyung role?..... What happens when the youngest become best among all of them?.... It's a bts brother f...