๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ [jjk x reade...

By 4caracat

Y/n L/n, a descendant of the wind breathing technique, the last descendant of the demon slayers. Gojo Satoru... More

Y/n L/n
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
.
21
22
24
25
26 - juju stroll
27
28

23

460 17 5
By 4caracat

...

Knock, knock.

I got up from my desk and opened the door.

"Gojo," I said, he was holding a bag of stuff.

"Your food," Gojo said, handing me the bag of food.

"Oh, thanks," I said, taking it and placing the bag on the counter beside me.

I was just about to close the door when Gojo dragged me out. Oh no. He started walking quickly.

"Not again..." I said.

I was being dragged. AGAIN.

"Can you stop dragging me? Can't you just tell me properly?" I asked, trying to release his grip on me.

"If I told you, you wouldn't have agreed," he said.

"What? Where are we going?" I asked.

We sat at the back of a black car. Ijichi was driving it.

"We have a bit before your meeting with the principal, did you want to stop anywhere?" Ijichi said.

"Principal?" I asked Gojo, "We're going to meet the principal and you didn't even tell me?"

"It's fine, I'll show up early for a change," Gojo said, ignoring my comment.

Ugh. This guy.

"Stop the car," Gojo said.

"Huh? Right here?" Ijichi asked.

Gojo got out of the car, "Go on ahead. I'll see you guys later."

"The hell?" I asked as he shut the door.

Ijichi started driving again.

"Wait," I said. Ijichi stopped the car. I unlocked the door and stepped out, closing the door behind me. I watched as Ijichi drove out of my sight. I walked towards Gojo.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He held up a hand, signalling for me to stop moving. I wasn't going to listen to him. I kept walking towards him.

"Wait, Y/n!" Gojo said, jumping forward and reaching out for me. I looked at him, confused, before realizing that something was above our heads, making a screeching sound. I covered my ears from the noise. It was a curse.

The curse landed on the spot I was standing in and made the road crack.

"Who are you?" Gojo asked.

The curse jumped towards us and leapt away. I noticed something brown forming on the wall behind us. Gojo noticed it too. Before we could do anything, lava erupted out of it. There was a loud explosion sound and then I noticed Gojo's arms wrapped around me and we were still surrounded by lava, but none of it touching us thanks to Gojo's infinity. I could hear the curse laughing.

"That was easier than I had expected," the curse said.

"Who are you..." Gojo said, as the lava around us disappeared, "Calling easy?"

"Brat." He was a curse, but he could communicate easily. And his cursed energy level was high. He must have been an unregistered special-grade.

"Did I wound your pride?" the curse asked.

"Nope," Gojo said, cracking his knuckles.

I unsheathed my katana.

"I'm starting to find this fun," Gojo said.

"Fun? No sense of danger at all," the curse said, jumping into the air and landing in front of us. He sent a bunch of small cursed flies at us. I slashed through all of the ones that were aimed at me easily.

The ones aimed at Gojo made weird sounds and exploded.

The curse sent lava towards both of us.

"Wind breathing Third Form: Clear Storm Wind Tree," I said, the wind slicing through the lava as it disappeared.

I watched as Gojo was kicked away into the smoke. I jumped up onto the hill beside us and watched from above. I didn't know what this curse was capable of so I observed it. Gojo appeared from the smoke and said, "We just went over this a moment ago."

"Can't you even learn? Ugh, this smoke," he said, swatting his hands in front of him.

"What's the meaning of this?" The curse asked.

"To put it simply, you didn't hit me," Gojo said.

"What about the girl," The curse said.

"You didn't hit me either," I said from my position. The curse looked around, unable to find me.

"Impossible!" The curse said, "I know I touched you and killed you, and I know I aimed it perfectly at the girl."

"You touched the 'Infinity' that exists between you and I," Gojo explained. I rolled my eyes, why do people always explain their techniques when they fight someone? Isn't that stupid.

"I'll show you, put your hands out," Gojo said.

"Come on, come on," Gojo said, waving his hand in front of the curse.

The curse reached his hands out and touched Gojo, or should I say, tried to touch Gojo. There was a gap between their fingers. Now they were having a conversation. I facepalmed.

"Damn you!" Jogo suddenly shouted.

Gojo kicked him in the stomach. Gojo continued landing kicks and punches on him before sending him into the air. I jumped out from my spot and landed a few more kicks on the curse, before using my cursed energy to land one final blow on him. Sending him flying into the forest away from us. Gojo teleported away into the forest. I landed on the tree branches and dashed towards the direction they were going in.

Gojo was landing punches on the curse. Before I saw Gojo throw the curse into the water.

I landed on the water before the curse. Gojo then appeared beside me with Yuji.

"Yuji?" I asked.

"Oh hi," Yuji waved.

"Where the heck? WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?" Yuji screamed.

"This is Itadori Yuji-kun, he's here to watch," Gojo said.

"Mt.Fuji! His head is Mt. Fuji!" Yuji said, pointing to the curse.

"Sensei, I was at school just 10 seconds ago right?" Yuji asked, "What's going on here?"

"What's this brat for? Is he a shield?" the curse asked.

"Shield? No no, I told you, he's here to watch," Gojo said. "Don't worry about him, just keep fighting."

"Bringing someone who will slow you down just makes you a fool," the curse said.

"It'll be fine," Gojo laughed, "after all, you're weak."

Lava erupted from the curse's head. I placed a hand on Yuji's shoulder.

"Stay close to me," Gojo said, placing his hand on my back.

"Domain expansion!" the curse said. We were surrounded by black.

Then the surrounding turned into volcanoes with lava spilling out.

"What's this?" Yuji asked.

"This is domain expansion," I said.

"AH! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT," Yuji screamed, flapping his arms.

"Another thing is, the techniques imbued in the domain are guaranteed to hit within that domain," Gojo said.

"Guaranteed?" Yuji asked.

"Guaranteed."

"Don't worry, there are several ways to deal with it," Gojo said.

"You can take hit using a cursed technique, or you can go outside the domain, although it's usually impossible," Gojo said.

"The most effective way to deal with a domain, is to lay out your own domain," Gojo explained, "when to domains are laid out at the same time, the more refined one will dominate that space."

I looked over to Gojo, he gave me a nod. I sheathed my katana and clasped my hands together.

"Domain expansion: Whirlwind Abyss," I said. The curse's domain expansion was replaced with mine.

We were in the sky with wind pillars around us, the sky we were in was like a vortex.

"Wow," I heard Yuji say from beside me. Gojo was grinning and looking around my domain.

The curse was flying upside down in the air and I held a hand up. I used my hand in a slicing motion and a gust of wind flew past us. It was shaped like a blade and sliced right through the curse's neck. I let my domain disappear as we stood back on the water surface.

The curse's head rolled across to the grass.

"Great job, Y/n!" Gojo cheered as he stepped on the curse's head.

"Now who told you to come after us?" Gojo asked.

"Was something good supposed to happen if you killed me?" Gojo asked again, the curse wasn't responding.

"Come on, tell me," Gojo said.

"Like I'm going to tell you, brat!" The curse said.

Suddenly, flowers started to bloom around us.

"Wow!"

"Flowers!"

"So pretty," I mumbled. What was I saying? I snapped myself out of it and looked around to see Yuji being held by the leg and spinned around. 

I unsheathed my katana and slashed through the vine that held Yuji. 

"Wow, he got away," Gojo said.

I sighed. Shit. The meeting with the principal. 

"Gojo," I called out. 

"Yes?" he asked. 

"The meeting with the principal," I reminded. 

"Oh shit!" Gojo exclaimed, "I forgot about that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38K 47
I said I would write a better description, so here it is!! AGES: They met when Y/n was 18, and she's 20 when the story starts. Got introduced to sor...
5.7K 275 14
Satoru was always curious about a mark that resembled a ring on his left hand. Civilians called it a birthmark, but sorcerers called it a soulmate. H...
40.1K 1.1K 14
Ren A Young Jujutsu High Student is in a relationship with an 1000 year old female Brain curse named Kenjaku. Ren now has to now deal with curses a...
35K 695 10
Years ago, the famous Gojo Satoru had a best friend. One day her clan was killed and she disappeared. When Gojo graduates from his third year. He dis...