Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

Av tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... Mer

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Pikachu's Goodbye

52 3 4
Av tanishatribe1118

Narrator: Our heroes, Ash and Hayley, along with their friends Misty and Brock, continues on Ash's quest to become a Pokémon Master.

Hayley: While I on the other hand, am still deciding if I want to be a Pokémon master like my brother or not.

Narrator: That's right. Tired from their adventures, they decided to take a quick break in a quiet forest.

"Pi, pi....Pika." said Pikachu, walking on a branch as he looks at which fruit to eat then picks a berry from the tree. "Cha!"

Under the tree leaves, Misty and Brock leaned against the tree while Hayley and Meeko were each trying to do a cartwheel. "The air's so fresh and the water's beautiful." said Misty as she stretches out her arms. "What a great place this is to rest."

"Yeah, it sure is nice to kick back and relax a little." said Brock.

"Whoa!" said Hayley, landing one her back as she tried to do a cartwheel.

"Rio?" asked Meeko, looking at her trainer.

"I'm okay." said Hayley, smiling.

"Kanga, Kangaskhan!" Ash shouted from the trees.

"Huh?" said the others as they look up at a laughing Ash who was swinging from a vine.

"This is fun!" Ash called out.

"Ash, look out, that tree!" Misty called out to him.

"Huh?" said Ash, turning around and starts screaming as he finally hits the tree. "Wah!"

"Jungle boy." said Misty.

"He'll never learn." said Brock.

"Maybe that'll knock some sense into him. Better yet, some knowledge into his brain." said Hayley as Meeko curiously pokes her brother.

"Riolu?" Meeko asked.

"Pika, pi. Pikachu." said Pikachu, running down the tree trunk to check on Ash as his trainer groans, turning to his stomach. "Pika?"

Pikachu looks over at the bushes to see a little Pikachu peeking out. Pikachu starts to remember what Hayley had said about wanting a Pikachu of her own. "Pi?" it asked from the bushes.

"Pika!" said Pikachu, raising his arm in greeting.

"Pi!" squealed the little Pikachu, running away.

"Pi? Pikachu?" Pikachu asked as he runs after it.

"Huh? Pikachu? Huh?" asked Ash, seeing Pikachu take off.

"Ri, Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"Where are you going?" asked Hayley.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, running into the bushes.

"Pikachu?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"Hey! Where are you going, Pikachu?" asked Ash as they chased after the electric mouse.

"Wait for us!" said T Hayley.

"Where's Pikachu running to?" Misty asked.

"I don't know, Misty." said Ash. "Maybe he saw something out there in the woods."

"Riol!" Meeko called out to Pikachu.

"Pi?" Pikachu asked as he comes to a stop.

"Huh?" said the others, stopping behind him.

"Pika!"

"Whats that?" asked Ash.

"It's amazing." said Misty. "Look at all the Pikachu."

"There's so many of them." said Hayley as the group of Pikachu chattered around them.

"Pika." said Pikachu, smiling to see that there were more of him.

"Those must be wild Pikachu." said Brock.

"I've never seen so many Pikachu in one place." said Misty.

"I wish that I can catch one." said Hayley. "That way, Pikachu can have a Pika sibling."

"It would be nice for Pikachu to have a Pika sibling." said Ash.

"Riolu?" asked Meeko, pointing to herself.

"They would be a sibling to you too, Meeko." said Hayley, smiling.

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu squeaked happily before jumping out of the bushes.

"Pi. Pika!" said a wild Pikachu, looking over its shoulder.

"Pika?" asked the others.

"Pi? Pika?" asked Pikachu, looking at the group and spots the littlest Pikachu.

"Pika." it said, looking at Pikachu.

"Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu, waving.

"Pikachu!" said another wild Pikachu and they all take off.

"Huh?" said the quartet.

"Pi? Pika?" asked Pikachu as group of wild Pikachu stood on the other side of the tree stump. "Pikachu."

"Hey, buddy." said Hayley, walking out of the bushes with Meeko close behind. "I bet you were following a little Pikachu."

"Pika, Pikachu." Pikachu said, nodding.

"Well, if that little Pikachu that you saw would understand that you want to be friends with it, I bet that they would come over here and introduce themselves to you." said Hayley, picking up her brother's Pokémon and placed him in her lap.

"Rio, Rio." said Meeko, nodding.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Pika. Pika!" said Little Pikachu, watching Hayley and Meeko handle Pikachu like that and runs towards them.

"Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu.

"Pika!" shouted Little Pikachu. "Pi?"

"Pi?" asked Pikachu as Hayley sets him down. The wild Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko gasped as both of them stared at each other. Little Pikachu sniffs Pikachu, then scurries over and sniffs Hayley and Meeko.

"Pika? Pi?" Little Pikachu asked as it runs back over to Pikachu, offering a Pika tail handshake. "Pika?"

"Pi." said Pikachu, confused for a moment. "Pika!"

"Pikachu!" said Little Pikachu.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Pika." said the wild Pikachu, then smiled as they ran over to them. "Pikachu!"

"Pikachu!" exclaimed Pikachu.

"Aw." said Misty.

"It looks like they've finally accepted Pikachu as part of their group." said Brock. "They don't even think Hayley and Meeko are a threat."

"That's because Hayley's special and one of a kind." said Ash. "I wouldn't have my sister any other way. All right!"

"Huh?" said Misty and Brock as Ash leaves the bushes.

"Hey!" Ash called out to them.

"Please tell me that he didn't leave the bushes, Meeko?" Hayley asked Meeko.

"Rio. Olu." sighed Meeko.

"Why is it always me?" asked Hayley.

"I want to be a part of the group too!" said Ash, waving his arms in the air.

"You guys don't have to let him be a part of your group if you don't want to." Hayley said to the group of Pikachu. "He maybe my brother and all, but I'm more than welcome to hit him in the back of his head."

"Pika?" asked Little Pikachu, tilting her head in curiosity.

"Riolu, Olu." Meeko nodded.

"Pikachu." said Little Pikachu, patting Hayley's leg in empathy.

"Thank you." said Hayley, smiling at Little Pikachu.

"Pika, Pi." said Pikachu as all the Pikachu scurried away.

"Hey, wait up!" said Ash. "Huh?" Pikachu whimpers as Hayley stood by Ash's side.

"Hey, don't run away." said Ash.

"Quit it, Ash." said Misty.

"But why?" he asked.

"Don't you understand? Those Pikachu are scared of you, Ash." Brock explained.

"Huh?" All four of them sat down on some tree stumps while Pikachu laid back against one. "Pika." sighed Pikachu.

"I'm sorry Pikachu." said Ash.

"Pi." said Pikachu.

"I wish that the little Pikachu was at least let me hold it." said Hayley, then looked up at her brother. "Now I won't be able to, no thanks to you."

"Sorry, Hayley." said Ash, then turns to Misty and Brock. "But why would those Pikachu be afraid of me? I wouldn't do anything to hurt."

"They probably havent had much contact with humans before." suggested Misty.

"Maybe that's why the Little Pikachu sniffed me and Meeko." said Hayley.

"Olu." said Meeko.

"Yeah, I don't think too many people come far into the forest, you two." said Brock.

"This place is perfect for those Pikachu." said Misty.

"You mean like a Pikachu paradise?" asked Ash.

"Or like a Pikachu preserve?" asked Hayley.

"I'd sure hate to do anything that would disturb all those Pikachu here." said Brock.

"Yeah, me neither." added Misty.

"Yeah." said Ash and Hayley.

"Pi! Pi!" screamed Little Pikachu as it fell from the tree.

"Pika?" asked Pikachu, looking up to see Little Pikachu fall into the water.

"Pi! Pika! Pika!" shouted Little Pikachu as it struggles to keep its head above water.

"Whats that?" asked Misty.

"It's one of those Pikachu!" said Ash.

"Oh, no!" gasped Hayley.

"Pika! Pika! Pika!" said Little Pikachu as it struggles against the water's current.

"Pika! Pikachu." said Pikachu as he jumps in, swimming after her and Little Pikachu.

"Ash, we have to save it!" said Brock.

"Quick. It's headed for the waterfall." said Misty. Just then, Hayley jumps into the water after it.

"Hayley!" shouted Ash, Misty and Brock.

"Riolu!" shouted Meeko as Hayley swims after it.

"We're coming, Little Pikachu!" shouted Hayley, catching up to the littlest Pikachu and grabs it in her arms. "Just hold on!"

"Pika! Pika! Pika!" said Little Pikachu.

"Pi." said Pikachu as he runs towards a tree and jumps off of it. "Pikachu!"

"Pikachu! Hayley!" shouted Ash.

"Riolu!" shouted Meeko.

"Ash!" screamed Hayley.

"Pika!" shouted Little Pikachu as they both headed to the waterfall.

"Pika! Pika!" shouted Pikachu as he grabs a hold of Hayley with Little Pikachu in her arms.

"Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" screamed Little Pikachu.

"It's okay, I got you." said Hayley, bring her close to her.

"Pika! Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu as water splashes them forward, towards the waterfall.

"Pi!" screamed Little Pikachu.

"Help us you, guys!" screamed Hayley.

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash.

"Riolu!" screamed Meeko.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu as Hayley held onto both him and Little Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" shouted one of the wild Pikachu.

"Pika!" shouted the others. "Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" They started a Pikachu rescue line with the first Pikachu holding a branch in its arms. "Pikachu! Kachu!"

Hayley reaches out for the branch as both Pikachu and Little Pikachu were grabbed by the others. "Ah!" gasped Ash as the Pikachu held each other tight.

"Pika! Pi!" they shouted.

"Pika!" shouted the Pikachu, holding the tree branch.

"Pika! Pika! Pika!" shouted the Pikachu as they pulled all three back to shore. Once back on shore, Hayley was wrapped in a towel to dry off.

"Riolu, Olu?" Meeko asked her trainer.

"I'm fine, Meeko." she said, softly smiling as she butts head with her partner. "I was so scared."

"I was more scared than you were." said Ash. "I thought I was going to lose you."

"You'll never have to lose me, Ash." said Hayley as they watched the Pikachu gathered around his Pikachu. "We're Ketchums. We gotta stick together."

"Oh! Huh?" said Ash, wanting to go over to Pikachu.

"Pi." said Little Pikachu, using its sparks to wake him up. Pikachu's ears twitched for a second before waking up.

"Pi..." said Pikachu, then sits up. "Pika?"

"Pi! Pi!" said Little Pikachu, happy that he was awake.

"Pi?" he asked Little Pikachu.

"Pika? Pikachu." it said, picking up the apple and handing it to him.

"Pika." said Pikachu, smiling and nodded as he takes the apple. "Pikachu."

"Pika!" said the Pikachu as they gathered around him.

"Pika!" said Pikachu as he was lifted into the air.

"Pika! Pika! Pika!" chanted the Pikachu, cheering for their hero. They then ran over to Hayley, with Little Pikachu standing in front of her with arms wide open.

"Pika! Pika! Pikachu!" it said to her.

"You're thanking me?" asked Hayley, confused by its gesture.

"Pikachu." said Little Pikachu, nodding.

"You're most welcome." said Hayley, hugging it back as a blush appeared on its face.

"Olu." said Meeko, smiling.

"Chu." said Little Pikachu, hugging Meeko as well. "Pika, Pika, Pikachu."

"Olu, Riolu." Meeko tells it, then looks up at Hayley.

"Just look at all of them." said Jessie, looking through the Team Rocket binoculars to see Pikachu with the wild Pikachu.

"Pikachu to the left. Pikachu to the right." said James.

"Piles of Pikachu everywhere." said Meowth.

"If we turn over this many Pikachu to the boss...." said Jessie as she and the boys cried their tears.

"We'll be promoted for sure." said James.

"I'm so proud to be a part of this team." said Meowth.

"Everything in this forest is public property." said James.

"And we're all members to the public." added Jessie.

"So that means all these Pikachu are really our property." said Meowth.

"Right." said Jessie and James when suddenly, the branch they were standing on breaks under them.

"Shh." Team Rocket said to each other when out of nowhere, the branch hits them on the head. The sun finally sets, and the moon was full. Gathered around the light of the moon, Pikachu and his friends looked up into the night sky.

"Cha...Pika, Pikachu. Pik, Pik, Kacha, Pika, Pikachu." sang Pikachu, Little Pikachu and their friends as they rocked from side to side.

"Those Pikachu sure are having fun." said Misty.

"Looks like it." said Ash.

"And their song is cute too." said Hayley, joining in on the rocking.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Misty, Ash, Hayley. Dinner'll be ready in just a few minutes." said Brock, then looks over at Pikachu and the others. "Oh, it looks like Pikachu sure is fitting in well."

"Yeah." said Ash as Hayley nodded.

"I think it's the best thing in the world for Pikachu to be here with his own kind." said Brock.

"Huh?" said Ash, then sighs as Hayley and Meeko wrapped their arms around him while the three of them watched Pikachu and Little Pikachu sing with the group.

"Pika, Pika." Pikachu said to Little Pikachu.

"Pika!" replied Little Pikachu.

Ash sighs again as Hayley and Meeko start to tear up. Around the fire, Hayley pushes the food around her plate as she stares into it, barely eating it as Meeko pokes around her Pokémon food. "Thanks, Brock. That was a delicious dinner." said Misty.

"What can I say, I'm a good cook." chuckled Brock.

"Maybe it's because the vegetables around here are so tasty." said Misty as Ash stares into the fire. "Don't you think so, Ash and Hayley? Ash? Hayley? Hey Ash and Hayley?"

"Huh?" they said, looking up at her.

"Hey, you two, what's wrong?" Misty asked. "Is something bothering you?"

"You don't look so good. Do either of you feel, okay?" asked Brock.

"Never felt better. Everything's fine." said Ash, then looks down at his sister. "Right, Hayley?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Hayley tells Misty and Brock, giving them a weak smile as they both start to chomp away. Ash groans as he stares back into the fire while Hayley pushes her food around again.

"Hm?" said Misty and Brock, looking at each other, worrying about the siblings. As Misty and Brock were in their sleeping, Hayley and Meeko joined Ash as the three of them stared into the dying fire.

"This place must be perfect for those Pikachu." said Misty.

"I think it's the best thing in the world for Pikachu to be here with his own kind." said Brock.

"Here with his own kind." said Ash, repeating what Brock said earlier.

"I don't want Pikachu to leave us, Ash." said Hayley.

"Rio, Rio." added Meeko.

"I know, you two." said Ash as they both looked up at him. "I don't want him to leave us either, but you heard what Brock said. Pikachu would be happier here, living with all the other Pikachu."

"But...." said Hayley.

"We have to do it, Hayley and Meeko." said Ash.

"Riolu." said Meeko, tearing up and cries into Hayley's shoulder.

"Okay Ash. You're his trainer, do what you think is best." said Hayley, then looks back into the fire. With the moon high in the night sky, the night wind blew out the campfire. Just then, Ash and Hayley heard shrieking deep in the forest.

"Huh?" said the brother and sister as Misty and Brock jerked awake.

"Wha...? What is that sound?" asked Brock. In the clearing, Pikachu and his new friends were captured in a net by Team Rocket.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Pi." said Little Pikachu.

All of the wild Pikachu were squeaking as they were packed in tight by the net. "They're trapped." said Brock.

"Who could have done this to them?" asked Misty.

"Only one set of certain people who have been trailing us since Viridian City." said Hayley.

"Pikachu! Pikachu!" said Ash.

"Pika, pi! Pikachu!" Pikachu called out to him as Hayley and Meeko rushed over to that side of the net.

"Are you both okay?" asked Hayley.

"Riolu?" Meeko asked when suddenly a bright light turned on.

"Who's there?" asked Ash, covering his eyes.

"Prepare for trouble."

"Make it double."

"Those voices." said Misty.

"This makes how many, Hayley?" asked Brock.

"35. I would mark it in my notebook, but I can't without having the light shown in my face like this." said Hayley as Jessie and James laughs.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light." said Jessie.

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight." said James.

"Meowth!" said Meowth.

"Team Rocket." said Ash, Misty, Hayley and Brock.

"That's right!" said Team Rocket, jumping down from the tree.

"We'd like to thank all of our fans for their loyalty and support." said James. "This victory is for them."

"And now you're about to witness Team Rocket's finest performance." said Jessie.

"Cut the speeches and let's swipe these Pikachu. Ha!" said Meowth.

"You're not swiping anything." said Misty.

"Yeah, not even for all those loyal 'fans' that you have." said Hayley.

"You don't know what you're talking about munchkin." said James.

"Pikachu, break the ropes with an electric shock." said Misty.

"You heard her! You help too, Little Pikachu." said Hayley.

"Pi." said Pikachu and Little Pikachu, nodding and both used an electric shock. "Pikachu!" Both electric shocks weren't big enough.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu, shaking his head, saying that it wasn't working on the net.

"Pika-pik." said Little Pikachu, becoming scared as Meowth laughs at them.

"They're no match for our new Pikachu-insulated seizure net." said James. "You might as well give up."

"It's made from environmentally safe material that absorbs electricity." said Jessie.

"That's very thoughtful of you." said Brock.

"Pikachu-insulated seizure net?" asked Hayley, taking a closer look at the rope. "Heh, I like it. But I think you guys made the net more electric insulated then Pikachu insulated. You may never know if any of the wild Pikachu would bite through it."

"That's true, Hayley." said Misty.

"Yeah, Team Rocket may not know if any of them know that move." said Brock.

"What can I say? I know some stuff about Pokémon." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"However, I am proud of Team Rocket for making something that is actually environmentally friendly though." said Hayley.

"You are?" asked a shocked Team Rocket as they looked at each other.

"Yep. I'll let you pass on this attempted capture of Pikachu." said Hayley, then points her finger at the three of them. "But this is your one free pass right now. Meowth and I will work out the details of this one at a later date."

"You got it!" said Meowth.

"Let those Pikachu go now." said Ash.

"Nyah-nyah." said Team Rocket, taunting them.

"We've got to go save the Pikachu." said Ash.

"Yeah!" said Misty and Hayley.

"Right!" said Brock.

"Olu!" said Meeko.

"Why don't you check out our website?" asked James, holding a bazooka over his shoulder and fires another net, causing them to yell out as they fell.

"Hey, let us out of this stupid thing!" shouted Brock.

"My brother's squishing me!" Hayley cried out.

"Riolu!" cried Meeko.

"You're not going to get away with this!" Misty shouted as Jessie laughs at them.

"Time to make our exit." said Jessie.

"Roger!" said James and Meowth.

"Wait!" said Ash as Team Rocket flies away in their balloon with Pikachu and the others. "Oh! Pikachu!"

"I'll never see little Pikachu again." said Hayley.

"Pika, Pi!" Pikachu cried out as Little Pikachu sees the look on Hayley's face.

"It's a Pika-palooza." said Meowth.

"We're at the 'pika' of our powers." said Jessie.

"'Chu' can say that again, Jess." said James as the three of them start laughing again.

Hearing what Team Rocket said, Pikachu starts chewing through the ropes and the others followed his lead. "Ah. It's good to be on top." said Jessie as she and James sat down in the basket to eat while Meowth looked over the basket edge.

"Wha...We got a pika problem down below." Meowth said to them.

"What?" they said, seeing that several Pikachu were chewing the ropes.

"Huh?" said Jessie. "Hey! Stop that!"

"Quit it!" shouted James. "Pikachus, cut it out! Stop."

"What are you doing? Hold it!" said Meowth.

"Quit it! Stop!" shouted Jessie as Pikachu and Little Pikachu finally made a hole in the net.

"Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu, proud of himself as he climbs out and over the net towards the top.

"Ah! He's coming!" said Jessie, freaking out.

"Ooh! Huh? Ooh!" said James.

"Catch him, James." ordered Jessie as he tries to catch Pikachu, who then jumps over to her head.

"There, grab him." said Meowth and James tries again as Pikachu jumps to the other side.

"All right, we're free!" said Ash as he and the others got out of the net.

"Finally! I can breathe again." said Hayley.

"Watch out, Team Rocket." said Ash.

"You're gonna pay for what you did." added Hayley.

"Riolu!" said Meeko.

"Hey, Pikachu, jump onto this!" Ash called out to Little Pikachu, who then looks down to see them with the net. "Hurry up!"

"We want to help you!" Hayley called out.

"Olu!" said Meeko.

"Pika!" said Little Pikachu and jumps out first, landing on the net. "Chu!"

"All right, that's the way." said Ash as Little Pikachu climbs onto Hayley 's shoulder.

"One down, many more to go." said Hayley and Ash nodded.

"Come on, keep on jumping!" Ash called out to the other Pikachus.

"Pika! Chu!" said the next Pikachu and one by one, every last Pikachu jumps out of the net. As each Pikachu jumped out of the net, it became smaller and smaller without Team Rocket noticing what was going on below their basket.

"This rodent's bugging me!" shrieked Jessie until she looked at the net below. "Huh? All the Pikachu have gotten away!"

"Huh?" said James and Meowth, looking at the Pikachu below.

"Not again." said Team Rocket.

"Yes....again." said Hayley, grinning from ear to ear. "You'll never outsmart us, Team Rocket."

"But wait." said Team Rocket as they looked over at Pikachu. "There's one Pikachu left. Let's grab him."

Pikachu jumps out of the way and Team Rocket hits their heads on the wheel of their balloon. "Riolu." said Meeko, shaking her head as the fire that heats up their balloon became bigger, creating more hot air for the balloon.

"I wonder where they'll land next." said Hayley.

"Yeah, I'm wondering that too." said Ash.

"Who knows, Hayley." said Brock. "They might land in the next town or even into the next mountain."

"Maybe they'll land in a river somewhere." said Misty.

"I vote for the next town over." said Hayley. "Maybe after that, they can land in the river."

"Pika." said Pikachu, running across the balloon and bites into it, ripping out a piece. Air comes out, blowing Pikachu away. James gasps as he, Jessie and Meowth had scared looks on their faces.

"Oh. We're blasting off again." said Team Rocket.

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash and Hayley as the former had his arms stretched out.

"Pika, pi!" Pikachu called out as he lands in Ash's arms.

"You did it, Pikachu!" said Ash.

"That was smart, buddy." said Hayley.

"Olu!" said Meeko.

"Pika, pi!" replied Pikachu, then smiles as Ash, Meeko and Hayley laughed. "Pika, Pika! Pika, Pika! Pi?"

Pikachu looks over at the Pikachus that gathered behind Ash and Hayley. "Pi! Pikachu!" he said as he jumps out of Ash's arms.

"Ah! Pikachu!" said Ash.

"Rio, Rio, Riolu." said Meeko.

"Looks like it." said Hayley.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu.

"Pika!" said one Pikachu.

"Pika!" said the other Pikachu. "Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!"

"Hmm." said Ash as Pikachu and the others celebrated their victory against Team Rocket.

"They all made it back safely." said Misty.

"Yeah. Ash and Hayley really trained Pikachu well." said Brock.

"You did a great job, you two." said Misty, looking at the siblings who then turned away from her.

"Huh?"

"Ash? Hayley?" asked Brock as Hayley picks up a saddened Meeko.

"Where are you going, you two?" asked Misty, watching them walk away.

"What? You're both leaving Pikachu?" Brock asked as he and Misty caught up with them at camp.

"That's right." said Ash.

"You said it yourself, Brock." said Hayley as Meeko helps her roll up her sleeping bag. "You thought it would be better if Pikachu stayed with his own kind. He could protect Little Pikachu then I could."

"Riolu." said Meeko, nodding in agreement.

"I didn't mean it like that." said Brock.

"But, Ash, Hayley, what are you doing?" Misty asked them. "This is crazy."

"My mind's made up." said Ash when suddenly Pikachu comes out of the bushes.

"Huh?"

"Pikachu." said Misty.

"Pika, pi. Pikachu?" asked Pikachu, seeing Ash and Hayley with their backpacks on.

"Oh, buddy." said Hayley, wiping the tears from her eyes as Ash gets down to Pikachu's level.

"Riolu..." said Meeko, tearing up as well.

"Pikachu, you stay here. Hayley, Meeko and I are leaving." said Ash.

"Pi." said Pikachu, not understanding what Ash was trying to tell him.

"I know you'll be much happier here in the forest with the other Pikachu." Ash explained to Pikachu as Hayley and Meeko wiped the tears from their faces.

"Pika, pi." said Pikachu as Ash pats his head as Hayley and Meeko each gave him a hug.

"We love you, Pikachu." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Goodbye, Pikachu." said Ash and Hayley as they and Meeko start walking away as Pikachu scurries after them.

"Pika, pi!" Pikachu calls out to them.

"Please, don't." said Ash.

"It's harder on us." said Hayley, tearfully.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"All of these Pikachu here in the forest need you." said Ash.

"Even Little Pikachu needs you to protect it more than me and Meeko." added Hayley.

"So just....goodbye." they both said as both the siblings and Meeko take off.

"Huh?" said Misty and Brock.

"Pika, Pi!" shouted Pikachu, running a short distance after the brother and sister.

"Goodbye!" Ash and Hayley called out.

"Pikachu." Pikachu said in a small voice as he watches Ash, Hayley and Meeko run away, leaving him behind. As Ash, Hayley and Meeko ran, Hayley and Meeko cried.

"Pikachu was my very first Pokémon." thought Ash, remembering the day that he and Hayley went to go get Pikachu, how Pikachu shocks both of them in Professor Oak's lab.

"Pikachu was there when Meeko hatched from her egg." thought Hayley as she remembers the day Meeko hatched and how it took them a while to get used to one another.

Both siblings remembered the beginning of their journey with Pikachu and how he will be missed by them and Meeko. "This is for the best. I guess." they both thought as they ran.

Once they stopped running, Hayley and Meeko hugged Ash as they let their tears fall from their faces. "I'm going to miss him, Ash." cried Hayley.

"Riolu." cried Meeko.

"I know, you two." said Ash.

"Ash! Hayley!" Brock called out as he and Misty finally caught up with them.

"Why are you both doing this?" asked Misty.

"I'm sure Pikachu will be better off staying here than traveling around with me, Hayley and Meeko." answered Ash. "Pikachu will be happier this way and as Hayley said, he could protect Little Pikachu than she could." The sun came up behind the quartet when a familiar shadow appeared on the ground.

"Huh?" asked Brock and Misty.

"Huh? Huh?" said Ash and Hayley as they looked behind them to see Pikachu, who then squeaks at them.

"Ah! Pi...Pikachu!" stammered Ash.

"Pika-Pik." said Hayley.

"Olu..." said Meeko. Just then, the rest of the wild Pikachu joins him in morning sunlight. "Pi." said Little Pikachu, running up to Pikachu. "Pi, Pikachu."

"Pikachu. Pika, Pika. Pikachu?" Pikachu asked the littlest Pikachu. The little Pikachu looks over at a hopeful Hayley, then turns back at Pikachu and smiled.

"Pika-Pika!" it said, nodding with its arms in the air and hugs Pikachu tightly.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu and Little Pikachu, shaking their tails at each other.

"Pika!" cheered all the other Pikachus.

"Pi?" Pikachu asked as Little Pikachu stood next to him.

"Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" chanted the Pikachus.

"What do you think they're doing?" asked Misty.

"Well, I think they might be cheering." suggested Brock.

"Huh?" said Misty and Ash.

"For Ash and for Pikachu." said Brock, smiling.

"Cool. Olu." said Hayley and Meeko.

"Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" cheered the Pikachus.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu smiling, then looks down at Little Pikachu. "Pika, Pika?"

"Pika." said Little Pikachu, nodding, ready for an adventure that awaits before it.

Little Pikachu then runs towards Hayley, jumping into her arms. "You really want to come with us?" asked Hayley in a hopeful tone.

"Pikachu." said the little Pikachu, nodding at her and rubbed its head under hers.

"Pika, Pi!" shouted Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" shouted a tearful Ash as he catches Pikachu in his arms.

"Looks like you've gotten a little Pika sibling, Pikachu." said Hayley, looking at Pikachu, who then jumps into Ash's arms.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, giving her a thumbs up.

"Thank you." Hayley tells him. "You're the best mouse Pokémon in the world, you know."

"Ri! Riolu!" said Meeko, smiling at her honorary brother.

"I'm proud of you, Pikachu." said Ash.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked, tilting his head to the side, confused as Ash nodded.

"You've made Hayley one happy little girl, buddy." Ash tells Pikachu as they both watched Hayley, Meeko and the little Pikachu hug each other.

"Pik-Pikachu!" squealed Pikachu, proud of himself for doing it. Ash and Hayley start laughing with each other as both Pikachu and Little Pikachu squeak happily.

"Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" cheered the Pikachus.

Narrator: Another adventure has brought Ash and Pikachu even closer. In their hearts, they know they'll go on to face every challenge together.

Hayley: And Pikachu has even gotten himself another sibling too.

Meeko: Riolu.

Little Pikachu looks up at Hayley and Meeko: Pika?

Hayley: We'll explain later.

Narrator: So, have you picked out a name for Little Pikachu?

Hayley: I have. I'll tell you in the next chapter.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

52K 1.3K 41
"How much do you want to become a Pokemon Master, Ash?" Lance asked Ash, who stopped to think for a moment about the question. "I would do anything...
994 25 3
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
6.9K 183 18
Ash Ketchum - Champion of the Alola Region; He is now facing the toughest challenge of his entire journey, the world championships where the best tra...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...