The Mermaid Wife Is A Great B...

By LiannQ

Title: 人鱼老婆是大美攻 Author: 九九烟 Status: Completed Description: Hua Li, the most beautiful and powerful mermaid k... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60

20

935 30 2
By LiannQ

Hua Li ignored Long Zhan and continued reading the paper.

Long Zhan slowly leaned over, lifted up a strand of long hair hanging from his wife's forehead with his big hand, and tucked it awkwardly behind her ear.

"Li Li, I find the way you study hard... is beautiful."

Hua Li: "..."

He decided to ignore it.

But Long Zhan said again: "I'm not busy today, how about you resting for the past two days?" Then he approached and deliberately whispered in an ambiguous voice: "Come here once in the evening, okay." Since we want to

live a good life, husband and wife obligations must be fulfilled regularly. After so many days, the second prince was really dissatisfied.

Hua Li sneered in her heart.

Come once? Who fucks whom?

Ever since he discovered that Long Zhan had completely lost his memory in a violent rage, he had been misunderstanding the relationship between the two, but never intended to tell the other party the truth.

Because... there won't be a second time.

However, Hua Li didn't want to refuse outright at the moment. He didn't want to fight with this clingy guy again. I have really had enough fighting in the past two days, but Long Zhan is not bothered at all, and is even a little obsessed with it.

To be honest, the Mermaid King was a little scared.

Hua Li changed her strategy and said with a smile: "I'm afraid it won't work tonight."

The second prince's face darkened: "Why?"

Hua Li reminded: "I have to visit Teacher Oren tomorrow."

"...Oh." Second Prince The prince suddenly realized.

The fights in recent days had been so enjoyable that he had temporarily forgotten that as an SSS beastman, there was a huge difference in physical strength between him and his wife.

It would really be inconvenient if I couldn't walk.

"Okay," Long Zhan pinched his wife's earlobe and continued to pursue, "Then tomorrow night, after watching the teacher."

"Okay." Hua Li answered irresponsibly.

After bathing that night and lying down, the second prince said that although he didn't want to have that kind of intense love, he could stay close to his wife and insisted on sleeping around Hua Li's waist.

Hua Li... Hua Li didn't refuse. The feeling of having a hot body hugged from behind is one that cannot be ignored.

……very warm.

...

...

The next morning, just after breakfast, there was a roar outside the living room, and the eldest prince Long Fei came over.

"Come to see you guys and set off together."

Yun Lin had just been severely taught by the second prince not to be a light bulb, and when he was debating whether to follow or not, he saw Long Fei sitting in a wheelchair and asked: "Are you sitting in the front row or the back row?"

"...Huh?"

"Sit in the front row. I think the view is better."

The eldest prince said, but the second prince didn't say anything. The young butler scratched his head and followed him into the car.

Long Fei also has a personal guard. The five of them sit down, with Long Fei and Yun Lin in the front, Long Zhan and Hua Li in the middle row, and the personal guard at the end.

The flying car took off and headed towards the hospital.

Long Fei: "How is it? The scenery is not bad?"

It's not like Kitty Cat has never sat in the front row: "Hmm..."

It seems calm, but in fact, his heart is beating like a drum. Yeah, I saw the eldest prince again! The eldest prince talked to himself again! The eldest prince looks so good-looking! Like pines, like jade, like the moon, like orchids...it's beautiful anyway!

Yunlin felt a little nervous in his heart, but he didn't dare to look openly, so he was so nervous that he picked his fingers.

Hua Li looked at the previous scene and was not very happy. Long Zhan didn't pay attention at all. He tilted his head to admire his wife's profile.

The personal guard in the corner of the back row: "." Suddenly he felt redundant.

When they arrived at the hospital, four subordinates were already waiting. After paying a simple military salute to the two princes and princesses, the group took the light elevator to the intensive care unit.

When he was about to reach the floor, Long Fei reminded Yun Lin with a smile: "Teacher Oren is a person with a very weird temper. Don't be scared for a while. You can hide next to me."

Yun Lin blushed and said: "Okay... ...."

Hua Li hummed.

Long Zhan was about to ask what was going on when the light staircase door opened and a thin old man with explosive white curly hair rushed towards him. He was cursing as he ran. He was wearing a hospital gown with bare feet, and his chest could be seen covered with bandages from his collar. .

Two nurses followed closely behind.

"Mr. Oren! Stop it quickly! It won't be good if it affects the heart wound!"

Orenser grabbed the light staircase door, turned around and yelled:

"Shameless person! Imprison me! Ignore the laws of the empire! Don't follow me! I want to Go home! My research is waiting for me!"

The two nurses couldn't laugh or cry.

After Oren cursed and wanted to continue running away, he turned around and was stopped by a tall figure. Then, a group of people walked out of the light ladder.

"Long Zhan?" Oren looked up and saw that it was his student, and he immediately became happy, "Why are you here, kid? Are you here to take me home? It must be! Hmm!" He suddenly covered his chest, and there was a burst of breath

. pain.

Long Zhan hurriedly helped him, and Long Fei also drove the wheelchair forward and said seriously: "Teacher Oren, your injury is still serious, please don't run around." "Then what are you

doing here?" Oren is a willful little old man, Immediately became unhappy.

"Come here to see you." Long Zhan spoke very respectfully, but reached behind Oren's neck with one hand, picked up the collar of his hospital gown and pushed Oren back forcefully.

"You stinky boy!" Oren scolded, but it was helpless that the second prince was tall and strong, but he was a skinny old chicken.

After being escorted all the way back to the ward, the nurse hurriedly asked Oren to lie down, and the testing equipment reconnected and started working, making a beeping sound from time to time.

Oren was still struggling: "I am conducting a very important research in my hands. You are so damn stubborn that you won't let me go. I will be too late!"

Long Fei: "The research can be interrupted until you are completely healed and seriously injured." That's right."

Boleye also said: "The entire empire's scientific research resources are at your disposal."

Shaq: "Yes, yes."

Xiao and Maghe also nodded in agreement.

"You know nothing! What I study is intermittent wormholes!"

Everyone continued: "You have been studying wormholes for decades, what difference does it make if you are two days late?"

"You rookies don't understand at all. ! I just found one, it may have been closed!" Oren was very manic.

Hua Li instantly became alert.

intermittent.

Wormhole.

Closed.

"There are many wormholes, you can still find the next one." Everyone still comforted. None of them reacted much. It is common knowledge that wormholes are a type of celestial body, so no one has anything to do with the increase in particle pollution from the main star.

Hua Li has already concluded that what he saw on the seabed was an intermittent wormhole.

And intermittent means it will start again.

The Mermaid King's heart began to beat violently.

The way home was once bleak, but now hope is rekindled!

Hua Li secretly clenched his fists. He hoped to get answers from Oren, but he didn't expect to hear key information when he came up!

Everyone continued to comfort Oren and asked about his injuries. They had already read the attending doctor's report, but Oren replied angrily, "He's going to die, he's suffocating, he can't do research and he'll burp in the next second."

Orenthal is the greatest scientist in the empire. He has the smartest brain in the entire galaxy. He despises all worldliness and only science is his true love.

Everyone deeply respected him. Long Fei asked the guards to place the nutritional consolation supplies and solemnly said: "Since the teacher is obsessed with research, I will make arrangements with the hospital later to temporarily build a SICU treatment room in your research institute. And move your entire treatment team there."

Oren refused: "Three days!"

The eldest prince agreed.

Oren relaxed a little, and then he noticed two unfamiliar faces. One of them was tall and beautiful, and was being held by Long Zhan's shoulders. Although there was no expression on his face, he could see a hint of reluctance. .

"Long Zhan, is this your wife?" Oren asked.

"Yes, my wife Hua Li." Long Zhan immediately pulled her over to introduce her. Everyone could hear a hint of showing off in his voice and couldn't help but look at him.

"Humph, she is a great beauty." The little white-haired old man commented.

"Hello, I wish you good health soon." Hua Li bowed slightly and saluted.

"Yeah, very polite too." Oren hummed, "Stronger than you all."

The two princes and four generals: "..."

"Where is this little kitten?" Oren asked again.

Yun Lin stood between Hua Li and Long Fei, in a swaying posture, wanting to get closer to Hua Li and Long Fei. He opened his eyes in a dazed manner, and his two black cat ears had appeared unconsciously, and he was clever from time to time. Shake it.

Just as the eldest prince was about to introduce him, the beautiful and polite second prince said before him: "His name is Yun Lin, mine." The voice

was clear and powerful, with a strong flavor of declaring sovereignty.

Long Fei: "..."

"Yours?" Oren looked at the two of them, "Your brother?"

"Yes." Hua Li agreed.

There is not much difference between the housekeeper and the younger brother.

"Brother? Then you two look nothing alike." Oren commented bluntly, "He is a cutie, and you are like a goblin."

If we say that in this world, who dares to stand between the two supreme princes and the most powerful one? The only one who spoke unscrupulously in front of the top soldiers was Teacher Oren.

Boleye and the others looked at each other with ecstasy, and nodded wildly in agreement.

Not only does she look like a fairy, she also acts like a fairy!

Long Zhan was very proud.

Oren is a weird but cute little old man. Several people present are considered his students, and everyone quickly started chatting lively.

Boleye saw that the teacher was happy and asked about the mercenary attack, which was one of the reasons why they came to visit. Although the Ryder incident was basically over, they investigated and found many clues, all pointing to a "mastermind".

Oren recalled that he and his assistant stayed in the laboratory for seven or eight days in a row, and they both stinked. The laboratory was close to his home, so they went there together and planned to take a shower and change clothes, just in time to attend the wedding banquet in the evening, and then return to the laboratory. .

"As soon as I entered the door, they were waiting there, and they opened fire without saying a word. My eyes blacked out, and it was yesterday when I opened my eyes again."

Long Zhan grasped the key words: "Where are they waiting?"

Pauleye: "We We previously inspected the scene at home and found no signs of man-made destruction. We thought the mercenaries were following you in."

Oren is a top scientist, and the security facilities are as strong as those of the palace. Ordinary mercenaries cannot crack it without damaging it.

Shaq: "The two mercenaries are A+ level, not very powerful, but they went directly into the teacher's home. Moreover, they also have the military's internal shielding field box, which Ryder can't do." Proved again,

Mercenaries are assisted by "masters".

Several people began to discuss seriously. Yunlin pulled Huali's sleeves and whispered: "Master, when it comes to Ryder, do you know what happened to him?"

Ryder Terry disappeared and never appeared again, and the live broadcast room was also blocked. Completely blocked.

The royal family issued a statement a while ago, briefly mentioning that he hired thieves to attack dignitaries and was imprisoned. But the Star Network said that because he slandered the second prince's concubine, he was transformed into a dragon by the second prince and bit him to death.

"Who?" Hua Li had another amnesiac face.

Yun Lin: "..."

The master has such a big heart. He was bullied to the point where he couldn't even remember the villain's name.

Hua Li is really absent-minded.

Several people around him were talking about other things, but he just wanted to grab the old man and shake him hard so that he could tell the time when the wormhole under the sea would open again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 400 20
♥︎!little!♥︎-Lixie ♥︎!caregiver!♥︎-Hyunnie !When he's in little space, Felix changes his appearance (he gets shorter and even cuter, also he changes...
180K 6.2K 183
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor! [快穿]让反派后继有人吧! Author: lonely bottle ( 作者:孤独的瓶子) Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-07-2...
51.6K 1.1K 62
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247481/ Author: Sunset Yellow Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-05-12 Latest: Chapter 310 BL finished 902,000 The well...
60.6K 2.4K 79
Title: 穿成娃综文的炮灰爸爸 Author: Yangchen Is Too Thin (岩城太瘦生) Status: Completed Description: Zhou Congee transmigrated into a cannon fodder father in the ba...