Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

By tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... More

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Sparks Fly for Magnemite

53 3 0
By tanishatribe1118

Dark clouds loomed over head as smoke billowed out of their smokestacks.

Narrator: Our friends journey leads them to a desolate factory town, known as Gringey City.

Hayley: Who in their right mind would name their city, 'Gringey'?

Meeko, shrugging her shoulders: Riolu.

Narrator: Good question. It's a depressing place where a few people live and even the ocean winds smell like sludge. Here, their next adventure begins.

"This is a really weird place. Lots of factories but no people." said Ash.

"This place is called Gringey City." said Misty, looking at the book she was holding.

"Gringey?" asked Ash. "Never heard of it."

"I ask the narrator guy about why they called it Gringey City and I'm still waiting to know why." said Hayley.

"It used to be a lively, busy place with all these factories here." said Misty.

"Yeah, they kind of went overboard with factories." said Brock. "Pollution ruined the air and the water here."

"Now I get it....I think." said Hayley, tilting her head.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Well, I guess we won't find any Pokémon here." said Ash.

"At least, not anytime soon." added Hayley, looking at Pikachu as sparks came out of his cheeks. "Pikachu, are you feeling, okay?"

"Pika." said Pikachu, swaying a bit.

"Pikachu, Whats wrong?" asked Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu, feeling dizzy.

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash and Hayley as Pikachu falls back and gets an electric shock. Behind them, a magnet like Pokémon glowed its eye as it sees Pikachu. Wearing rubber gloves, Ash carries Pikachu as the quartet ran towards the Pokémon center.

"Hold on, Pikachu." said Ash. "We'll get you to the Pokémon center as soon as we can."

"Stay with us." said Hayley.

"Riolu! Riolu!" said Meeko, panicking.

"Pika." Pikachu said weakly. Not far from the Pokémon center, Team Rocket sees Ash and the others run inside.

"That's them, and they're on their way to the Pokémon center." said Meowth, putting up the periscope.

"To protect the world from devastation...."

"To unite all peoples within our nation....."

Before they could continue with their motto, Jessie and James started to turn purple from the smell. "I can't take it anymore!" said James as he stomps his foot and Jessie waves her arms around.

"This is disgusting!" said Jessie.

"This place stinks!" said James.

"Just chill out and put on the suits I brought you." said Meowth and they put on the suits he brought with him. "This thing pumps in a mixture of oxygen and air freshener."

"That smells good." said Jessie and James, sighing contently.

"Why didn't you tell us about these suits before, Meowth?" James asked.

"We could have choked." said Jessie.

"Quit complaining." said Meowth, brushing them off. "I did come up with this ingenious scheme. Now get in the pipe and swim to the Pokémon center. We're wasting time here."

"Your plan's stupid. I'm not going in that sewer." growled Jessie.

"I'm 100 percent with Jessie on this one." said James, crossing his arms. "I want to get Pikachu and Meeko just as much as you do, but this is humiliating. Its degrading."

"We won't go through with this, Meowth, so you'll have to go on this mission alone." Jessie tells Meowth. "I'm sorry if this shocks you."

"So am I." said Meowth, pressing a button from the inside of his little protected bubble, shocking Jessie and James as they screamed. "I knew you'd see things my way."

"You'll pay for this, Meowth." said Jessie as she and James sink through the sludge.

"Why do we always get the dirty work?" asked James as they both glared at the cat.

"Hey, nurse!" said Ash, ringing the bell at the front desk as more sparks came from Pikachu's cheeks. "Hey, nurse!"

Nurse Joy walks out, yawning and stretching. "Do you kids have any idea just what time it is?" she asked. "Don't you know that you should be sleeping now?"

"But it's not my bedtime yet." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"I'm sorry, but there's something really wrong with my Pikachu." said Ash.

"(Yawning) A cold." said Nurse Joy, diagnosing the mouse very quickly.

"This is no cold." said Ash. "Your sisters and cousins were a lot more helpful."

"And a whole lot nicer too." added Hayley.

"There's no need to get excited." she said to Ash and Hayley. "Look, sparks are coming out from his cheeks, right? That's an early symptom of a cold in electric rodent Pokémon. If you leave it him here overnight, I'm sure he'll be fine in the morning."

"Miss." said Ash.

"Hmm?"

"Excuse me, but are you, by any chance, the oddball in your family?" Ash asked.

"Oh, no." Nurse Joy tells him. "It's all my other relatives that are odd."

"Huh?" said the quartet, confused more than ever.

Out in the ocean, purple gunk with glowing red eyes appeared in the water. "Grimer, Grimer, Grimer...." said the Pokémon, clogging up the water. In one of the factories, a turbine starts to slow down and stop working, causing the lights to go out.

"Huh? Whats that?" asked one of the men.

"Our generator's completely shut down." said his co-worker. "The water intake valve is totally jammed."

"It can't be!" said the worker. Back in the sewers, Meowth's pump stops working.

"Hey, what's going on? The power supply just went dead." said Meowth, then looks over at the two air hoses that were in the sewage. "If the pump stops working, there's no air. They won't like that. (Chuckles) (Gasps) What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?"

In the sewage, Jessie realized that no fresh air was being pumped into their suits. "My air supply." Jessie cried out as her hands went up to her helmet and James gags in his. At the Pokémon center, the power was out.

"Oh." said Nurse Joy, running into the room with Pikachu and the quartet.

"What happened to these Pokémon?" asked Ash.

"They're intensive care." said Nurse Joy. "If we don't get the power back soon, well, I just don't want to think about what would happen."

"Don't just stand there. We have to save them." said Ash.

"Joy, please do something." said Misty.

"I don't know what to do." said Nurse Joy.

"Hey, stop giving Joy a hard time." said Brock. "There's nothing that she can do."

"But we're not giving her a hard time, Brock." said Hayley. "We're being honest."

"Let's go." said Ash as Joy gasps.

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu, reaching out for Ash, Hayley and Meeko.

"Pikachu, we'll be back when the power's back on." said Ash.

"Until then, you need to stay here and get better." said Hayley.

"Riolu, Olu." Meeko said, sympathetically.

"Good luck, everybody." said Nurse Joy as they took off.

"Chu." Pikachu weakly said, looking at the floor. Ash, Hayley, Misty and Brock went down to see Officer Jenny. "I'm trying to find out, but there's no answer at the power plant." said Officer Jenny.

"We don't have much time." said Ash.

"What does the power plant look like?" asked Misty.

"You can't miss it." said Officer Jenny and points in the direction of the power plant. "It's the big building with the smokestacks there."

"All right let's go." said Ash when suddenly they heard something in the bushes behind them. "Huh?"

"Pi....Pikachu." said Pikachu, barely walking out of the bushes.

"Riol!" squealed a frightened Meeko, seeing her honorary brother.

"Pikachu." said Ash and Hayley as they all went over to the mouse.

"Ah, Pikachu, you should be back at the Pokémon center." said Ash.

"We don't you to get even more sick." said Hayley.

"Chu." said Pikachu, shaking his head.

"I don't get it." said Ash.

"Just think about it, Ash." Misty said to him. "Pikachu's afraid we'll leave, and we won't come back."

"Pika." said Pikachu, nodding.

"See?" asked Misty.

"Aww..." said Hayley.

"Hmm..." said Ash. "Okay, you can come along. But remember, you've got to take it easy."

"Pikachu!" squealed Pikachu, jumping into Ash's arms and accidentally shocking him. Behind them and Officer Jenny, the magnet like Pokémon glowed its eye again. Out of the sewers, Jessie and James were catching their breaths.

"We could have suffocated." said Jessie.

"The city has been plunged into darkness by a power failure." said Meowth.

"A power failure, is it?" asked James. "I can identify with failure."

"Huh?" said Meowth as he sees Ash and the others run past the alley. "There they go. Now we're in luck. We got another chance."

"For what?" groaned Jessie.

"For finally once and for all, capturing that pesky Pikachu and Meeko. Come on now!" said Meowth. "Jessie, James, let's move it!"

"Give us time to rest, Meowth." yelled Jessie. "We nearly drowned in the stinking sewer thanks to your ridiculous plan."

"Meowth, you nearly killed us, you dimwit." said James.

"Guys, don't worry." said Meowth. "This time, we've got a secret weapon that's Meowth-proof. (Chuckles)"

At the power plant, the quartet stood outside its gates. "There's the power plant." said Ash.

"Let's check inside." said Misty.

"Hello?" Ash called out as soon as they opened the doors. "Is anybody in here? If no one's here, we might as well look around, huh?"

"Ri! Riolu!" said Meeko, jumping into Hayley's arms.

"I know. I'm scared too." said Hayley.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Something's really weird. Why isn't anybody working here?" asked Brock as Misty looks at the power plant's map.

"It looks like the central control room's down that way." said Misty, pointing to where the control room way. As they walked down the darkened hallway, a Grimer passed them overhead. Suddenly, Misty starts shivering as the magnet like Pokémon floats past her.

"Something's following us." said a terrified Misty, whimpering as she looks over her shoulder.

"Huh?" said Ash as he, Brock and Hayley looked behind her. "The place is deserted. Nobody's here."

"Oh, I know I heard something back there." said Misty.

"You don't know if the place is deserted, Ash." said Hayley, holding Meeko close to her. "There could be people here."

"Riolu." said Meeko, starting to shake at her side.

"Listen, Misty, Hayley, it's okay if you're both a total chicken." said Ash with his arms behind his head. "Brock and I are brave enough to handle things here."

"I'm not a chicken, you little twerp!" shouted Misty. "There was something back there whether you believe me or not."

"And I'm telling mom that you called me a chicken!" screamed Hayley.

"Okay, okay, let's just....." said Brock, trying to break up the fight when suddenly the magnet like Pokémon appears behind Ash.

"Huh?" said Hayley, Misty and Brock, causing them to stammer.

"Chill out?" asked Ash, smirking and they shake their heads, whimpering in fear.

"If I were you..." said Hayley, pointing a shaking finger at the Pokémon behind him. "I would turn around and see what's floating behind you."

"She's right." said Misty, pointing as well. "There's something....."

"Right behind you." added Brock. Ash starts to whimper as he turns around.

"All right, if anybody's there, you can come on out." Ash said down the darken hallway. "And if you're a ghost or a monster, you can stay where you are and we won't bother you."

"And you call us chicken! You're a total coward!" screamed Misty and Hayley.

"Maybe not a total coward." said Ash.

"You're just a...." Misty started to say.

"Come on, guys, quit it!" said Brock.

"But he called us a chicken." said Hayley.

"Pika!" said Pikachu, feeling the Pokémon behind him.

"Be quiet, Pikachu. Be quiet." said a now terrified Ash as Hayley turns around to face the mouse.

"Pika, pi-pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Pikachu, I told you." said Ash.

"Ash, you need to listen to Pikachu right now." said Hayley. "He's trying to tell you that something's behind him and he's right."

"Riolu, Riolu!" said Meeko, agreeing with Hayley.

"Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu as Ash, Misty and Brock finally turned around to see what was behind Pikachu. "Pika! Pika." The quartet grabs ahold of each other and screams, backing away from both Pikachu and the Pokémon. "What is that thing?" asked Ash and Hayley. "What is that thing? What is it?"

"Magnemite." said the Pokémon, floating up behind Pikachu.

"Magnemite? Is that a Pokémon?" asked Ash.

"Magnemite, a magnet Pokémon." said Dexter. "It's means of floating through the air are not understood. The very mysterious Pokémon is of the electric type."

"Whats a Pokémon like that doing here?" asked Ash.

"And why is it around Pikachu?" asked Hayley.

"Olu, Olu." said Meeko.

"It caused the black out. Magnemite shut down the power plant." said Misty.

"This one, by itself? No way." said Brock.

"Well, Dexter did say its mysterious." said Misty.

"Yeah. Olu." said Hayley and Meeko.

"Great. I'll capture it, then we can check it out." said Ash, taking out a Pokeball for Magnemite.

"Wait a minute. That Magnemite doesn't look like it wants to battle." said Misty.

"Cha." said Pikachu, feeling extremely uncomfortable with Magnemite.

"Whats with this thing? Why is it circling Pikachu?" asked Ash.

"It seems to like Pikachu." said Brock.

"Pika." said Pikachu as more sparks came out.

"Magnemite." said Magnemite, stopping behind him.

"This Magnemite is blushing, like it's in love or something." said Misty.

"Love?" asked Ash.

"It's creepy to even just think about it." said Hayley.

"Riolu, Olu." said Meeko.

"If it were an animal Pokémon, I could understand, but how could an inorganic Pokémon, like Magnemite, fall in love with an electric rodent?" asked Brock.

"I wanna know that too." said Hayley.

"Riolu." Meeko said in agreement.

"Magnemite's following Pikachu all over the place, almost like it's a streaker or something." said Ash.

"Ash, you mean a stalker." corrected Brock.

"Like I said, this Magnemite really likes Pikachu." said Misty.

"Yeah, but Pikachu doesn't like it." said Ash.

"Hey, Magnemite?" Hayley asked, causing the magnet Pokémon to stop in its tracks and look up at the young girl. "You're making Pikachu uncomfortable by circling him. Can you at least give him some space?"

"Riolu." pleaded Meeko.

"Magnemite." said Magnemite and continues to chase Pikachu.

"Hey, you Magnemite, cut it out." said Ash, stepping in.

"Pika." said Pikachu as Magnemite listened to Ash. "Cha."

"Guess Magnemite gave up." said Ash.

"(Sniffs) Mm, do you smell that?" asked Brock.

"I do." said Misty.

"So do we." said Ash and Hayley as the door to the overhead vent falls to the ground and Grimer appears.

"Grimer!" said one Grimer.

"Grimer!" said its friend.

"It's those things." said Brock as they covered their noses.

"They stink." said Misty.

"They're disgusting." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"What are they?" asked Ash.

"Grimer, a sludge Pokémon." said Dexter. "Born from sludge, these Pokémon specialize in sludge attacks."

"Magnemite must have disappeared because of these things." said Brock.

"I don't blame Magnemite. I would have too." said Hayley.

"Riolu!" Meeko said in disgust.

"Is this what sludge smells like?" Ash asked. "It really stinks."

"Grimer!" shouted Grimer, insulted by Ash's comment.

"Ash, Hayley, don't say anything that might insult their Pokémon pride or make them mad." suggested Brock.

"How can I?" asked Hayley, losing a little color in her face.

"Riolu." Meeko tells Brock.

"I'm sorry. You have such a unique scent." said Ash, trying to be flattering. "I should have known it was the aroma of sludge."

"You can call it whatever you want but it stinks." said Misty.

"Shut up, Misty!" said Hayley and the boys when a bigger version of Grimer appears.

"Ah! Its huge!" said Ash.

"Grimer's grandpa?" asked Misty.

"Muk, Grimer's evolved form." said Dexter. "Use extreme caution as its slimy form contains poison."

"Thanks for the warning, Dexter." said Hayley as Ash groans.

"That's not good news." said Brock.

"The smell is getting worse." said Misty.

"Pika. Olu." said Pikachu and Meeko.

"Muk." bellowed Muk, ordering Grimer to attack. Ash, Hayley, Misty and Brock screamed, running from the Grimer battalion. "Why'd you have to open your mouth and make the Grimer mad, Misty?" asked Ash.

"Why'd couldn't you keep it to yourself?" asked Hayley.

"I had to open my mouth. I couldn't use my nose." said Misty.

"Cha!" squealed Pikachu.

"Olu!" squealed Meeko.

Soon as they turned the corner, Ash bumps into one of the workers of the plant. "What are you doing here?" asked the second worker, holding the flashlight.

"I'm Brock, this is Misty, the little one is Hayley, and we're here to help fix...." Brock started to explain.

"Uh, skip the introductions." said Misty. "We've got to get out of here."

"And fast." said Hayley.

"Grimer. Grimer. Grimer." said the Grimer, turning the corner.

"Pika! Rio!" shouted Pikachu and Meeko.

"Aah, the Grimer are here too!" shouted the worker.

"Back to the control room!" said his coworker.

"Hey, wait for us!" shouted Ash, running after them as they head to the control room.

Closing the door behind them and barricading it, Ash turns to the two power plant workers. "Tell us what's going on. This blackout is a disaster for the city." said Ash. "Lots of Pokémon are going to die at the Pokémon center if the power doesn't come back soon."

Back at the Pokémon center, Nurse Joy was standing at one of the ICUs. "Hang in there." she said to a Sandshrew. "Those kids are going to get the power back on real soon, I'm sure. At least, I hope so."

"They need that power." said Ash.

"But we can't." said the first power plant worker.

"Grimer, Grimer....." said the Grimer outside of the power plant, blocking the water intake.

"There are so many Grimer that they're clogging the sea water intake." he said to Ash.

"We've got to bring the water to a boil, so it will turn the turbines, or the generator won't work at all." said the second power plant worker.

"So do something." said Ash.

"I'm afraid that's easy to say." said the first worker. "We've been trying to do...."

"Ash!" shouted Brock as he and Hayley tried to keep the door to the control room closed.

"Huh?" said Ash and Misty.

"Help!" shouted Hayley.

"The Grimer are ramming the door. Hayley and I can't hold it!" shouted Brock as the Grimer slammed their bodies against the door. Ash and Misty went over to help them.

"I hate to say it, but if we don't act fast, we'll be on the Muk menu." said Misty.

"I don't wanna be on the Muk menu!" cried Hayley.

"But what can we do?" asked Ash. They shouted and grunted as the Grimer continued to slam themselves into the door until they finally let themselves in.

"Grimer. Grimer. Grimer." said the Grimer.

"You four are all Pokémon trainers, aren't you?" asked the worker. "You've got to use your Pokémon to help us out."

"That's right. If you can get rid of the Grimer, the generator will work." said the second worker.

"What do you expect us to do? Pikachu is sick." said Ash. "He won't be able to take on all those Grimer at once."

"And Meeko's still learning her moves." said Hayley.

"Pika." said Pikachu, taking a staggering step forward.

"Riolu." said Meeko, walking forward to help him.

"Pikachu, you're the only one other than Meeko who can help." said Ash.

"Kachu!" said Pikachu, then turns to Meeko, motioning her to be in Hayley's arms.

"Riolu!" said Meeko nodding as she does so.

"You...you're our last chance." said Ash. "Give them your thunder shock!"

"Kachu!" shouted Pikachu, releasing thunder shock from his body onto the Grimer.

"Grimer! Grimer! Grimer!" shouted the Grimer, feeling pain from Pikachu's thunder shock.

"It's no good. There are too many of them." said Ash.

"Maybe I can use...." said Hayley.

"No, Hayley, I don't Meeko to be poisoned." said Ash.

"Muk." bellowed Muk, rising behind Grimer. Suddenly, Magnemite and its friends appeared from the vents. "What are they?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"Magnemite and their evolved form, Magneton." said Brock. "They're friends of our stalker."

"Wow." said Hayley as Magnemite and Magneton used thunder shock on Grimer.

"Grimer! Grimer! Grimer!" shouted the Grimer, running out of the control room with Magneton following them until they reached the sea water intake to let the water flow back in.

Once the sea water intake was cleared of Grimer, water flows in and starts turning the turbine engine, creating power.

"Yeah!"

"Yay!"

"We have light!" shouted Hayley.

"Riolu!" exclaimed Meeko.

"The lights are on!" said Ash.

"The turbine's moving again." said the first worker.

"The Grimer have all cleared away from the sea intake valve." said the second worker.

"Yes!" shouted Ash.

"Hold on. There's still one left." said Misty, seeing that Muk was left behind.

"Muk!" growled Muk.

"Really?" asked Hayley, shocked that it was still there.

"An adult Muk and its child." said Ash. "Pikachu, thunder shock."

"Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu, giving it all he's got to Muk.

"Oh man, that's some pretty strong sludge." said Ash.

"Magnemite." said Magnemite, popping up in front of them and helps Pikachu.

"Muk!" Muk bellowed once more as it feels the electric shock.

"Chu!" shouted Pikachu.

"Muk!" Muk finally surrenders.

"All right! Pokeball, go!" shouted Ash, throwing a Pokeball at Muk. Once inside and done shaking, Ash picks up Muk's Pokeball. "I did it! I captured a Muk!" said Ash. "Ash Ketchum saves the day once again!"

"Uh-huh. You keep thinking that Ashy." said Hayley as she and the others groaned as they covered their noses.

"Hmm? Whats wrong?" he asked and once they were outside, Ash finally understood why they were groaning. "The smell comes through the Pokeball!"

"That's the bad news." said Misty as the others laughed. "But the good news is Pikachu is 100% better."

"That's right. Pikachu was sick until just a little while ago." said Brock.

"Ah, if an electric rodent builds up too much electricity, its body becomes magnetized, and it seems like it has a cold." said the first worker.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"I never knew that." said Hayley, looking at Pikachu. "But now I know what to do when Pikachu has a cold. Right, Meeko?"

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"The next time we pick up supplies, I'm buying some magnets." said Hayley. "Who knows when Pikachu will get a cold again."

"Well, we all sure owe a big thank you to Magnemite here, don't we?" asked Ash as Magnemite whirred down to Pikachu.

"Pi! Pikachu!" Pikachu said to Magnemite, who then floats away from him. "Pi? Pika?"

"Hey, until just a minute ago, that Magnemite was obsessed with Pikachu." said Misty.

"Whats going on? Now it's completely ignoring Pikachu." said Ash.

"Maybe Magnemite fall in and out of love just like humans do." said Brock, then started thinking.

"Hmm. Could Magnemite have fallen in love at first sight because Pikachu's body was magnetized?" asked the worker.

"That must be the reason." said the second worker. "Animals are attracted to other animals by scent, so Magnemite are attracted to other Pokémon by their magnetic force. Because Pikachu had built up so much magnetic force, he must have been very attractive to that Magnemite."

"Oh." said Misty and Hayley.

"I get it." said Brock. "After Pikachu ran out of electricity, he was no longer magnetized, that's why Magnemite isn't interested in Pikachu anymore."

"It's a good thing, huh, Pikachu?" asked Ash. "It won't follow you around anymore."

"Chu." Pikachu replied, as everyone starts laughing and soon enough, he was picked up by Hayley.

"I want you to know something." said Hayley.

"Pika?" he asked, confused.

"Never, ever think that Ash and I would abandon you." said Hayley, then kisses Pikachu on the head. "Because you are a part of this family, now and forever. We love you way too much to abandon you. Same goes for Meeko."

"Riolu! Olu!" said Meeko.

"Pi....Pika." said Pikachu with tears in his eyes and hugs Hayley with all his might. "Pikachu!"

"We got them now." said Meowth, looking through the Team Rocket Binoculars as he sees Hayley and Pikachu hugging with Meeko smiling. Out of the water, was a Gyarados sub with Team Rocket inside.

"Now the fun begins with our new secret weapon." said Jessie. "Tell them James."

"Now that Pikachu is magnetized, our plan is to take this high-powered electromagnet and..." said James.

"Finally capture Pikachu and his friend Meeko too." said Jessie and James.

"Hey, who are you talking to?" asked Meowth. "Let's just catch Pikachu and Meeko."

"Why don't you keep your snide remarks to yourself?" snapped Jessie.

"That's right." added James. Jessie presses a button and activates the electromagnet, only to get Magneton. "That sounds strange." said Jessie.

"Certainly does." said James.

"Yeah." said Meowth.

Team Rocket starts to whimper as more Magneton were added to the electromagnet until their Gyarados sub finally sinks. "Team Rocket's splashing off again!" shouted Team Rocket.

"All those Grimer here just prove that the ocean's totally polluted." Misty explained to Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy once they got back to the Pokémon center. "You guys got to clean up the sea around here. I know you can do it."

"You're right, Misty." said Officer Jenny. "We'll do everything we can to make sure that the ocean is really clean again."

"If you clean up the air and the water, you may just bring this place back to life." said Brock.

"Thanks Ash and Hayley." said Nurse Joy. "You both worked so hard to make sure that all these Pokémon survived, you've inspired me to become a better nurse."

"We salute your fine work." said Officer Jenny.

"Oh, please, ladies." said Ash, blushing at the compliment. "That's very nice of you. Anyway, try to make you city clean."

"Please." said Hayley.

"We will and please come back and visit us." said Nurse Joy. "Bye."

Narrator: Our heroes leave Gringey City with big smiles and even bigger hopes for a future that's cleaner and greener than before.

Hayley: We always got take care of the earth. We don't want to ruin it.

Meeko: Riolu!

Narrator: That's right, Hayley. Meanwhile...

Back in Pallet Town, at Professor Oak's lab.

"(Laughs) It's been quite a while since Ash and Hayley sent me a new Pokémon." said Professor Oak, not knowing what Ash has sent him. "I wonder what he's captured this time?"

Soon enough, after the Pokeball had finally transported, it opens up and caused Professor Oak had to cover his nose. "Ugh! What is that smell?" asked Professor Oak. Low and behold, Muk appears. "M-m-m-muk!" bellowed Muk.

"Whats the idea of sending me a Muk?" Professor Oak asks. "Yuck!"

"Muk!" growled Muk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 404 51
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of the series: Kanto.
214 8 25
A New Pokémon Trainer's Quest to Become the Next Pokémon Master After Ash Ketchum
22K 433 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
3.2K 10 67
Ash Ketchum a ten year old boy ready for his Pokémon journey.Along his side is a electric rodent with that wants to grow his power.Along the the way...