Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

By tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... More

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Haunter vs. Kadabra

73 4 0
By tanishatribe1118

Narrator: Last time, Ash, Hayley and their friends traveled to the Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town. His mission, to capture the Ghost Pokémon he needs to defeat the Psychic Pokémon of Sabrina. Ash had a high-flying adventure and made some new friends.

Hayley: You mean, Haunter and its friends took my brother on a mischief making adventure?

Narrator: Um....

Hayley, smirking: Uh-huh, continue to tell our readers.

Narrator: The ghost Pokémon hated to see Ash go, so Haunter decided to follow Ash to Saffron City. Now Ash is ready to face Sabrina in the biggest Pokémon showdown of his life.

"We made it, Pikachu." said Ash.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"And this time, I know we're going to win." said Ash. "Right, Brock?"

"Uh, if you say so." said Brock, standing aways from him.

"Huh? What's the matter?" asked Ash.

"Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Olu?" asked Meeko.

"I think I'm allergic to ghosts." said Brock, scared of Haunter. "Kind of feel sort of dizzy."

"There is no such as a ghost allergy, Brock." said Hayley. "You're making that up."

"You don't know that." Brock tells her.

"If you really have that kind of allergy, then wouldn't you be sneezing or be covered in hives right now?" Hayley inquired.

"I, uh....I, uh..." Brock stuttered, seeing that she was on to him.

"Well? I'm waiting, Brock." said Hayley.

"Okay, so I don't have a Ghost allergy." said Brock.

"You're not scared, are you?" asked Ash.

"Please. He couldn't be afraid of such a cute little thing." said Misty, giggling as Haunter floated between them. Haunter growls as it brushes up against her, causing Misty to giggle even more. "Cute. Right." said Brock, backing up even more. As Misty giggles, Haunter licks the side of her face, causing her to shudder. "Ah!" said Ash.

"It just crossed the cute line." said Misty, then falls to the ground.

"Haunter! You paralyzed her." said Ash.

"And to a certain degree too." said Hayley, watching Misty shuddering on the ground. Haunter then sobbing, knowing that what it did was wrong.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Hey, Haunter, it's really not that a big deal." said Ash, trying his best to get Haunter to stop crying.

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." chortled Haunter.

"Haunter, in Saffron City, there's a trainer named Sabrina who uses psychic Pokémon." Ash said to Haunter, pointing towards the city. "Ghost Pokémon are strong against psychic Pokémon, right? Will you help me defeat her?"

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." Haunter chortled again, nodding.

"Yes! That marsh badge is as good as mine." said Ash. The next day, Ash and the others returned to the Saffron Gym with Haunter.

"That Sabrina sure showed us up last time." thought Ash. "She made Pikachu and me look like a joke. This time, the joke's on her." Ash then looks around and only sees Hayley standing with him.

"Hey, Brock? Misty?" he said. Hayley pats him on the arm, getting his attention and points to the side of the gym. "Go give it your best shot, Ash." said Misty, holding up flags with his face on them. Pikachu, Meeko and Brock were with her, cheering him on.

"Yeah, let us know how it turns out." said Brock, holding a sign that read, 'Go, Ash, Go!'

"Pika, Pika, Pi!" said Pikachu as he and Meeko were holding their sign that read, 'Good luck!'

"I don't blame them." said Hayley.

"Stop goofing around!" Ash shouted at them. "Aren't you even coming in with me?"

"Last time, she wanted to play with us and pretended we were her bowling pins." said Misty. "Remember?"

"And she almost bowled a strike." said Brock.

"Now that I got Haunter, that won't happen again." said Ash, as Haunter floats behind him.

"I wouldn't be too sure, Ash." said Brock. "What if Haunter's the one who's controlling you?"

"Huh?" said Ash, thinking about it for a second before chuckling. "Me and Haunter are pals."

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." said Haunter, chortling all over the place.

"Haunter isn't worried at all." said Misty.

"It's pretty confident." said Brock.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu,

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Carefree is more like it." said Hayley.

"You've got nothing to worry about." said Ash. "With Haunter on my side, I'm guaranteed to win that badge. Now wish me luck."

"Good luck." said Misty and Brock.

"You'll need it." said Hayley.

"Charmander!" shouted Ash, releasing Charmander from its Pokeball.

"Char!" said Charmander.

"Squirtle!" shouted Ash.

"Squirtle!" said Squirtle.

"Bulbasaur!"

"Bulbasaur!" said Bulbasaur.

"Are you all ready to face Sabrina?" he asked his Pokémon who then cheered.

"Should I just..." Hayley started to ask Misty and Brock.

"I wouldn't if we were you." said Misty.

"Yeah, you don't want to know what could happen if you went in there." said Brock.

"Right." said Hayley.

Inside the gym arena, Ash faced Sabrina. "Sabrina, I've come back here to your gym to demand a rematch." said Ash.

"Another battle?" asked the little girl. "Even after my Kadabra beat up your Pikachu during the last match? You don't have a chance."

"This time, you won't have it so easy." Ash said, arrogantly.

"If you lose, you'll have to play with me again." said the little girl as she and Sabrina floated off the chair.

"Go, Kadabra." said Sabrina.

"Kadabra." said Kadabra, coming out of its Pokéball.

"And I choose as my Pokémon, Haunter! Go, Haunter!" shouted Ash.

"So, you captured a Ghost Pokémon, did you?" asked Sabrina. "Where is it?"

"Kadabra, Kadabra." said Kadabra, looking around the arena.

"Uh, Haunter?" asked Ash, seeing that Haunter disappeared.

"Riol." said Meeko.

"I feel bad for him." said Hayley as Ash starts freaking out.

"Hey, Haunter, where'd you go?" asked Ash. "Will Haunter please report to the floor?"

"Looks like the ghost Pokémon got spooked." said Brock.

"Haunter's not the most dependable Pokémon in the world." said Misty.

"Exactly. Riol." said Hayley and Meeko.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Haunter!" sobbed Ash.

"Enough stalling. Send out your Pokémon at once or you'll all go back to the toy box." said Sabrina. They all grunted as they feared the toy box. "Great, back where we started." grumbled Brock.

"Do something, Ash." said Hayley.

"Forget Haunter. Send out another one." Misty tells him.

"Right." said Ash. "Pikachu, you...."

"Pi?" asked Pikachu, then runs towards the wall. "Pika!"

"Pikachu." he said then turns to his other Pokémon. "Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur.

"Squirtle. Squirtle, Squirtle."

"Mander."

The three of them joined Pikachu on the wall as well. "You won't help me?" asked Ash. "Hayley, can I use one of your...."

"You know I would say yes for any kind of battle, but I can't in this situation." said Hayley, joining Pikachu and the others on the wall with Meeko close behind. "She scares me, Ash."

"Ah!" said Ash, groaning as Sabrina appears behind him.

"Well, are you ready yet?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, just a sec." Ash tells her.

"The battle will begin now." said Sabrina, her eyes glowing yellow.

"Uh..." said Ash, then made an x with his arms. "I quit. Whoa."

"Quit?" asked Sabrina.

"Run for it!" shouted Ash as he, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur ran out.

"That's a new one." said Hayley, watching her brother flee. "Even for him."

"Hey, wait for us!" Misty called out after him.

"Hurry!" shouted Brock as they ran after Ash.

"Ash!" cried Hayley.

"It's fun to catch them." said the little girl and suddenly the doors to the gym begin closing.

"The exit!" shouted Ash. "Ah! Ugh."

"We're trapped!" shouted Brock. The little girl appears behind them, floating and giggling as they ran. Her eyes blazed blue, white light surrounds Misty, Brock, Hayley and Meeko who yelled out as they were shrinking smaller and smaller.

"Hey, Brock! Misty! Hayley!" said Ash as they fell to the ground. "Ah! They're dolls!"

The girl floats down in front of Ash, giggling as she prepares to turn him into a doll. "Now I'm going to turn all of you into dolls."

Ash's Pokémon shouts as they hid behind him. "Hey, take it easy." he tells his Pokémon. "Please wait!"

Suddenly, the man from before appeared in front of Ash. "Hey, where'd you come from?" he asked.

"Sometimes, you've got to know when to retreat to win." said the man "Teleportation."

He then teleports Ash and his Pokémon out of the gym, leaving his friends and sister behind. "He's back." said Sabrina. Outside of the gym, the man appears with Ash and his Pokémon. "Pika, Pika." said Pikachu, relieved that they were outside.

"Hey, Pikachu, I'm glad you're safe, but would you please get off my back?" Ash asked.

"Will you all please get off mine?" asked the man.

"Charmander!" said Charmander as it was chased by Squirtle while Bulbasaur was over by a bush.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." said Squirtle, chasing Charmander. Ash sighs, then thinks about leaving Hayley behind. "Sabrina's the meanest trainer I ever met." said Ash. "I can't believe she turned Hayley into a doll."

"She wasn't always such a mischievous girl." said the man.

"You mean, you knew Sabrina before she changed?"

"Huh?" said the man, looking up at Ash. "Well, I've heard stories."

[Flashback]

Little Sabrina had a spoon in her hand, causing it to bend with her mind. Using her hands, Sabrina psychically bends the silverware set standing in front of her. "Please stop, Sabrina. That's enough." Mother tells Sabrina, who was rubbing the golf club with her hands.

"That's not a toy." said her father, then takes it out of her hands. "Humph."

Sabrina's eyes shone red, moving her parents away from her. "Though she was very young, Sabrina became completely obsessed with her psychic training." said the man. Little Sabrina was touching the walls of the house, rubbing her hand against it. Outside, the house began to fall around them. Alone by herself, Sabrina continued her training.

"She didn't want to make friends." said the man. "All she wanted was to be left alone to develop her powers."

[Flashback ends]

"Her parents tried to help, but Sabrina used her psychic powers to drive them away." he tells Ash and takes a picture out of his pocket. "The conflict caused Sabrina to split into two girls. The strong Pokémon trainer who is always causing trouble and the lonely little girl who desperately desires to make friends. That doll that Sabrina always holds represents her true self before her training, before she rejected her own heart."

"Sabrina had this picture of her family in her room." said Ash, looking closely at the picture. "If you have the same picture, then that must mean you're...."

"Huh? Does he know?" the man thought to himself. "He must have figured it out by now. After everything I've said, he must have figured out the truth about Sabrina and me. He must realize that I'm Sabrina's father."

"Then that must mean you're a photographer." said Ash.

"Ah!" said Sabrina's father.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Don't you see? Don't you get it?" asked Sabrina's father.

"Get what?" asked Ash.

"Never mind." he tells Ash.

"Sabrina turned my sister, Brock and Misty into dolls." Ash said to him.

"There's nothing we can do about that." sighed Sabrina's father.

"Huh?" said Ash. "There must be something we can do to get them back to normal. Hayley can't stay a doll forever."

"The only way to rescue your friends and sister is to defeat Sabrina." said her father. "Isn't that why you traveled to Lavender Town to get a ghost Pokémon?"

"But Haunter's disappeared someplace." Ash explained.

"Then you must find Haunter first." said Sabrina's father as he crossed his arms. "Without it, you'll never be able to defeat Sabrina and her psychic Pokémon."

"I guess not." said Ash, then sighs. Around Saffron City, Ash started looking for Haunter.

"Pikachu, where do you think Haunter could be?" Ash asked the mouse.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu, looking around for Haunter. On the side of a building, Team Rocket decided to dress up as window washers.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Yeah, yeah, that's very dramatic." said Meowth. "Now let's cut to the chase and capture that Pikachu and Meeko."

"Just leave that to us." said Jessie.

"By the way, what's the secret weapon you got cooked up this time?" asked Meowth.

"A deadly weapon that's been perfected over thousands of years." said James. "Now we have learned to use its awesome powers." In his hands, was a net. "With a flick of this fishing net, we'll round up Pikachu and its friend."

"You mean that's your secret weapon?" asked an extremely angry Meowth.

"It takes a genius to realize a fishing net is the perfect weapon." James explained.

"Oh, James, it's the greatest discovery since Einstein invented the light bulb." said Jessie, grasping her hands together and smiling.

"Even greater than the chicken who invented the egg." they both said, dancing.

"All of us true geniuses know, of course, that it was actually the egg that preceded the chicken." said James.

"Of course. I knew that. I had just forgotten." said Jessie.

"Now you got my brain scrambled." said Meowth. "Let's cut the egg-planations and capture Pikachu and its friend." James swings the net around like a lasso when suddenly Haunter appears, growling as it makes a funny face.

Team Rocket starts screaming when Haunter taunts and laughs at them. Team Rocket whimpers as they hang onto the side of the window washer. "Jessie, pull us up!" begged James.

"You're too heavy." complained Jessie, looking over her shoulder. "I can't even pull myself up until you both let go of my legs."

"B...B...But, Jessie, you have to." whimpered James.

"Be brave." she tells him. "If I let go, we're all goners, but if you let go, at least I'll survive."

"I'm the designated survivor, so both of you better hold on tight." said Meowth, wiggling his legs as he held on tight.

"(Sobs) I thought we'd finally gotten away from all of those horrible ghost Pokémon, but they followed us here anyway." said Jessie, tears running down her face. Haunter then goes down to Jessie and starts trying to make her laugh, but Jessie holds her breath to keep her from laughing.

"Don't laugh, Jessie." said James, seeing her struggle. "Otherwise, you're going to let go."

Haunter makes another round of funny faces and shot off a toy gun. Jessie tries her best not to laugh at Haunter. "Don't laugh. Don't smile." James tells her as Jessie begins to lose her grip.

"I won't crack. The members of Team Rocket have been trained to resist all silliness and be totally serious." said Jessie as Haunter chortles at her. What Haunter did next, made her let go, laughing as they fell to the ground.

"I really don't see what's so funny." said James with his arms crossed.

"She's going to die laughing." said Meowth. James and Meowth screamed as Jessie laughs when they hit the ground. "Huh? What was that?" asked Ash, hearing the crash and running over to the hole in the ground. "It's Team Rocket."

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." chortled Haunter, hovering over the hole.

"Haunter, you stopped them from capturing Pikachu." said Ash. "I'm glad that they can't capture Meeko this time."

"(Guffawing) Haunter!" said Haunter.

"Way to go." said Ash. "Now let's get back to Sabrina's Gym." Haunter looks up at the sky as it scratches the side of its head. "But you promised you'd help me battle Sabrina. I can't beat her psychic Pokémon without you."

"(Growling)" said Haunter, crossing its ghost arms at Ash.

"Please, you can't let her make a fool out of me." Ash pleaded.

"Haunter!" said Haunter, getting an idea as it chortles away.

"Oh, gee, thanks, Haunter. Thank you." said Ash. "Just help me save my friends and sister, and you'll never have to help me out again."

"Haunter, Haunter, Haunter." said Haunter, agreeing to Ash's terms. Back at the Saffron Gym, in the toy box, Misty, Hayley, Brock and Meeko were sitting on the couch.

"Misty, what do you think's going to happen to us?" thought Brock.

"I don't know." said Misty. "I've never been a doll before."

"You know what? The next time we're near a phone, I'm asking my mom to give away all my dolls." thought Hayley. "I never ever want to be a doll again."

"Riolu!" thought Meeko.

"I don't even like dolls. Are we going to be stuck this way forever?" asked Brock.

"That depends. It's up to Sabrina." said a doll, sitting in a chair next to them.

"Ah!" said Brock.

"That other doll just spoke." said Misty.

"If I could move, I would jump into Brock's arms." said Hayley.

"It's nice to have company. I'm Sabrina's mother." said the other doll.

"Her mother?" asked Brock.

"She turned you into a doll too?" asked Misty and Hayley.

"Please don't think badly of Sabrina." said Sabrina's mother. "She's really a good daughter."

Laughter was heard outside of the toybox when the lid was taken off. "My new dolls are so cute." said little Sabrina.

"Huh?" said the trio.

"What game should I play first with my brand-new Brock, Hayley and Misty dolls?" she asked. "Maybe we can have tea."

"I...I'll do tea." said Hayley, fearful of Sabrina.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Don't appeal to her." said Misty.

"But she's scary, Misty." said Hayley, tearfully. "I want my brother."

"Sabrina. Turn us back into humans right now." demanded Brock. "Can't you see how scared she is?"

"I challenge you to a match." said Misty. "If I win, you've got to change us back."

"If I change you back, you'll just run away from me." said Sabrina. "You have to stay as dolls. We'll play together all the time and we'll all be friends forever."

"Sabrina!" shouted Ash.

"I knew he'd be back." said Sabrina. In the arena, Brock, Misty, Hayley and Meeko were in Sabrina's chair while Sabrina faced Ash. In another part of the Saffron Gym, the wild Abra opened its eyes and senses Hayley again. "Abra." it said sleepily, and its eyes glowed before teleported.

"Have you returned for more humiliation?" asked Sabrina. "Haven't you realized that you'll never defeat me?"

"Brock and Misty are my friends and Hayley is my little sister." said Ash. "And I can't leave them behind, not even if you're going to turn me and all my Pokémon into dolls!"

"Ash!" shouted Misty, Hayley and Brock.

"If you want to be a doll too, I'll be glad to play with you." said little Sabrina. "It'll be a one-on-one battle. Sabrina's Pokémon will be..."

"Kadabra." said Kadabra, popping out of its Pokeball.

"And for my Pokémon, I choose Haunter!" said Ash.

"Haunter?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, where is your Pokémon?" asked little Sabrina.

"Oh, no, not again. Ah!" said Ash.

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu.

"Why don't you forfeit?" asked Sabrina.

"That way, I'll have new dolls to play with." said little Sabrina.

"Ah!" screamed Ash, backing away. "Haunter! Haunter! You promised me! Where'd you go? Please stop hiding!"

"I'm so embarrassed by him." said Hayley.

"We don't blame you." said Brock.

"Haunter! Haunter!" Ash called out.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"This time, you won't escape." said Sabrina.

"(Giggling) My new dolly." said little Sabrina.

"Dolly?" asked Ash, groaning as he sits down when Pikachu jumps in front of him.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" said Ash. "You don't stand a chance against Kadabra. You'll get beat up again. Come back."

"Pi. Pika!" said Pikachu, determined to beat Kadabra this time.

"You don't want Sabrina to make me a doll?" asked Ash.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, nodding.

"You want to fight for me?"

"Pika!"

"Thank you, Pikachu. You're a real pal." said Ash.

"And the best one that the other half of the Ketchum siblings could ever ask for." Hayley called out from the chair.

"Riolu!" said Meeko.

"Pikachu, thunder shock!" shouted Ash.

"Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu, sending a thunder shock at Kadabra.

"Kadabra, teleport." said Sabrina and Kadabra teleports away from the numerous thunder shocks. "Kadabra, Psybeam."

"Kadabra." said Kadabra, using Psybeam on Pikachu, who then whimpers in pain.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, rolling back towards Ash.

"Try to hang on, Pikachu." said Ash. "Come back at Kadabra with a thunderbolt."

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, standing back up. "Pika...chu!"

"Kadab...(whimpers)" said Kadabra, getting hit with a thunderbolt.

"That's it." said Ash.

"Recover." said Sabrina.

"Kadabra." said Kadabra, healing itself from Pikachu's thunderbolt.

"Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu as Ash gasps.

"It's impossible to win." said Sabrina as little Sabrina giggles. Just then, Haunter appears in the middle of the battle.

"Haunter?" asked Ash.

"Where have YOU been?" asked an angry Hayley.

"Haunter." said Haunter, taking a good look at Sabrina and chortles at her.

"Two against one's not fair." said little Sabrina and Sabrina's father teleports into the gym.

"It is just playing around on its own." he said. "Haunter is not battling against you, so it isn't against the rules."

"Ah!" said Haunter, stretching out its face, trying to get Sabrina to laugh. When it didn't work, Haunter used its tongue to grab its eyes and bounces them. When Sabrina's face remained the same, Haunter reached inside its mouth and brought forth a cartoon bomb.

"Huh?" said Ash and Sabrina's father. The cartoon bomb exploded, leaving smudges of smoke on both Haunter and Sabrina. Haunter cackles at the joke it made when suddenly a smile starts to form on Sabrina's face. "Ah, she smiled." said Sabrina's father.

"Huh?" said Ash and Sabrina starts laughing.

"Haunter, Haunter." said Haunter, joining in the laughter.

"Is that Sabrina laughing?" asked Ash.

"Ever since she starts her telekinetic training as a little girl, I've never seen Sabrina laugh like this." said Sabrina's father with tears flowing down his face. "I've never seen her so happy in her entire life."

"But if you've known Sabrina ever since she was a little girl, does that mean...?" Ash started to say.

"Hmm. So, you figured it out, eh?" asked Sabrina's father.

"You must have taken her baby pictures too." said Ash.

"Ah!" screamed Sabrina's father. "Just how dense can a person be?"

"You wouldn't want to know!" shouted Hayley, still a doll.

"But I'm glad you came back." said Sabrina's father, after clearing his throat. "That Haunter has helped Sabrina rediscover the human part of her heart."

"What do you mean?" asked an angry Ash. "Haunter was supposed to beat the psychic Pokémon, and instead, it's making friends with Sabrina. I'm going to be a doll."

"Hmm, look over there." said Sabrina's father, pointing to Kadabra.

"Huh?" said Ash, then sees Kadabra rolling on its back.

"(Laughing) Kadabra." said Kadabra, holding its sides.

"I don't get it." said Ash. "It looks like Kadabra's in pain."

"It's not in any pain." said Sabrina's father. "Kadabra and Sabrina are joined telepathically. Kadabra is rolling with laughter, just like Sabrina."

Ash's jaw drops at this, shocked at the news. Little Sabrina starts to smile and floats away, dropping Kadabra's Pokeball in the process. Brock, Misty, Hayley and Meeko finally turned back to normal. "Misty! Brock! Hayley!" shouted Ash.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"I'm moveable again!" said Hayley.

"Olu, Riolu!" said Meeko.

"Since Kadabra is no longer able to battle, I officially declare Pikachu the winner." said Sabrina's father as Sabrina and Haunter continued laughing. Just then, out of nowhere, the young untrained Abra teleports in. "Huh?" said Ash.

"Look, it's an Abra." said Hayley. Hearing her voice, the young Abra teleports into her arms. "Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"I don't know." whispered Hayley. "But it's hugging me."

"It looks like this Abra wants you to be its trainer." said Sabrina.

"Really?" asked Hayley as she and Meeko watched the sleeping Abra in her arms.

"Abra." said Abra, snuggling into her.

"I'll take it." said Hayley, then looks at Ash. "But you are helping me train it, Ash."

"Deal." he replied. They left the Saffron Gym with Abra on Hayley's back.

"Goodbye!" said Ash.

"Thank you for everything!" shouted Sabrina's father.

"Have a good journey!" shouted Sabrina's mother.

"Take care of yourselves." said Ash, waving at them.

"See you later!" said Misty and Hayley.

"I've finally got a marsh badge." said Ash, looking at his latest badge.

"And that marsh badge puts you one step further along the road to the Pokémon league." said Brock.

"Yeah, but do you really think I deserved to get this marsh badge?" asked Ash.

"Sure." said Misty. "Making Sabrina laugh herself into a defeat is a great strategy."

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu.

"Olu." said Meeko.

"Keep it up, and you'll become known as the funniest Pokémon master of all time." said Brock.

"I agree with Brock because if you didn't, then I wouldn't have gotten Abra." said Hayley.

"By the looks of it, Abra has a vice grip on you." said Brock.

"And seems that it doesn't want to let go." said Hayley, trying to ease Abra off her but Abra pulled itself tighter into her body.

"Abra." said Abra, sighing.

"We'll get it into its Pokeball later." said Ash.

"Ok. But just so you know, I'm giving Abra to you." said Hayley as they pass by the hole Team Rocket was in.

"Hello up there, anyone!" Jessie called out. "We're trapped down here."

"Stop pouring cement! Ah!" screamed James.

"Get me out of here quick!" said Meowth.

"Huh?" said Ash, confused.

"What's wrong?" asked Brock.

"I could've sworn I just heard Team Rocket's voices." said Ash.

"No way." said Brock.

"We've got more important stuff to think of, like where we're going." said Misty.

"And how to deal with this Abra." said Hayley, trying to get Abra to loosen its grip from her neck. "Abra, why can't you give Ash a hug?"

"Abra." it said, continuing to snuggle into Hayley.

"Okay. So, where's the next closest Gym?" asked Ash.

"In Celadon City." Misty tells him.

"Look out, Celadon City! Ash Ketchum is coming to town!" he exclaimed and takes off with Hayley.

"Pika!"

"Olu!"

"Hey, wait up, Ash!" said Misty as she and Brock ran after them.

Narrator: With a little help from Haunter, Ash was able to defeat Sabrina and win a marsh badge. Will he get another badge in Celadon City? And what adventure will our friends find along the way? Those answers aren't yet written in stone (Watching Hayley struggle to get Abra off of her as she runs). Uh...

Hayley: I need your help in getting Abra off my back and into its Pokeball.

Narrator: Ok. Speaking of things in stone...or cement, how will Team Rocket get out of this mess?

Hayley: They'll figure it out, just like they always do.

"A little cement..." said Jessie.

"Will never stop Team Rocket." said James.

"A little cement?" asked Meowth and more cement was poured in.

"We're blasting off again!" they yelled, jumping out of the hole and running through the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
3.2K 10 67
Ash Ketchum a ten year old boy ready for his Pokémon journey.Along his side is a electric rodent with that wants to grow his power.Along the the way...
22K 436 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
8.8K 114 13
Being the younger sister is not easy, even if it is just by a year. Having a brother that doesn't know much about Pokemon is even worse. I am Willow...