Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

By tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... More

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Here comes the Squirtle Squad

104 3 4
By tanishatribe1118

"Pikachu, go!" said Ash and Pikachu goes straight for Bulbasaur.

Narrator: You'll remember in an earlier Pokémon adventure; our hero Ash achieved his dream of catching a Bulbasaur. It was a shocking victory!

"Pikachu!" screamed Pikachu, defeating Bulbasaur.

"Go, Pokeball!" shouted Ash as he throws the Pokeball at Bulbasaur.

Narrator: And so Bulbasaur joined the ranks. Soon Misty, Hayley, Brock and Ash lost their way, but found a Charmander. Braving a fierce storm, Ash and his friends came to its rescue. Abandoned by its trainer, the fire Pokémon recovered its strength and gained some new friends!

"Come on, Charmander. Welcome to the group." said Ash, holding up a Pokeball.

Narrator: Charmander became Ash's newest Pokémon.

Hayley: Don't forget, Ash also caught a Spearow...with the help of Tengu if I might add.

Meeko: Riol.

Narrator: How could I forget. And that's how Ash caught Charmander and Bulbasaur. He's pretty pleased with himself as he skips down the road, singing our favorite theme. Becoming a Pokémon Trainer looks like it'll be a snap. Or will it? Can things continue to go so smoothly? Maybe Ash is too confident. He'd better keep his eyes glued to the road ahead. Who knows what pitfalls are waiting to swallow up our young hero?

Hayley: He'd better or I'm gonna kick him in his knees.

Just then Ash steps in something causing the others to stop in their tracks and suddenly the ground gives out beneath them.

Narrator: Ah, what did I tell you? A pitfall.

"No, not another hole." said Misty.

"Ow! I landed on my head!" said Brock.

"I told you to keep your eyes on the road, Ash...but no, you didn't want to listen." said Hayley. "So now you get a kick in the knees."

"If you do that, then I'm telling mom." Ash tells her, causing Hayley to grumble.

"Olu." groaned Meeko.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"It must be a prank." said Brock.

"Someone has a bad sense of humor." said Misty as she helps dust off Hayley.

"Who would play such a rotten trick?" asked Ash when suddenly a group of turtle like Pokémon appeared above them.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." they said, laughing.

"Does that answer your question, Ash?" asked Hayley.

"Who are you?" asked Brock.

"What's so funny? We could have been hurt!" shouted Misty.

"Riolu! Riol!" Meeko shouted at the Squirtle.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." the group of Squirtle replied.

"Ah, dangerous practical jokes are nothing to laugh about." Ash tells them as he and the others climbed out of the hole.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said in agreement.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." said the 6 Squirtles, not caring what Ash said.

"Squirtle, this tiny turtle Pokémon draws its long neck into its shell to launch incredible water attacks with amazing range and accuracy. The blasts can be quite powerful." said Dexter.

"With my very own Squirtle, Gary will never beat me! Go Pikachu." said Ash.

"You mean, our very own Squirtle. I want one to raise." said Hayley. Pikachu runs out there and sends an electric shock, shocking one of the Squirtles.

"Squirtle!" screamed a Squirtle with round glasses, receiving Pikachu's attack.

"Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle, Squirtle." said a Squirtle with a different set of sunglasses, concerned for its friend.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Squirtle." said the Squirtle with the cool sunglasses, growling as it does a standoff with Pikachu as they heard police sirens behind them. "Squirtle, Squirtle. Squirtle..."

"Squirtle." said its friends as they picked up their fallen friend and take off.

"Pikachu?" asked Pikachu.

"Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"That was sure weird." said Ash.

"Yeah. Very weird." said Hayley as Officer Jenny stops behind them.

"Are you guys alright? Has anyone been hurt?" she asked.

"Officer Jenny!" Ash exclaimed.

"Huh? Have we met before?" asked Officer Jenny. "Your face doesn't look familiar."

"We met you back in Viridian City, remember?" said Ash.

"Oh, you mean one of the other Jennys, my cousins." said Officer Jenny.

"Cousin?" asked Hayley and Ash.

"My cousins are all police officers." she explained. "All of us look identical, plus we're all named Jenny."

"Interesting." said Hayley. "Very interesting."

"Talk about family resemblance." said Ash as Hayley nodded.

"Riolu?" Meeko asked Officer Jenny, wondering about her cousins. "Riol, Riolu?"

"At least they all remember their names!" said Misty. In town, Ash and the others were at Officer Jenny's station. "That Pokémon gang calls itself the Squirtle Squad." said Officer Jenny.

"Squirtle Squad?" asked Ash.

"I've never heard of a Pokémon gang." said Misty.

"They're all Squirtles who were deserted by their Pokémon Trainers." said Officer Jenny.

"Deserted?" asked Ash.

"Those poor Squirtles." said Hayley, looking down at her feet.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"They don't have a trainer, so they just run wild and play tricks on the whole town." Officer Jenny tells them. "It's really kind of sad because if they'd had somebody to care about them, they wouldn't have turned out to be as bad as they are. It's a real shame."

Outside of the station, Team Rocket was spying. "There! I see them! The little brats. And both Pikachu and its friend are with them." said Jessie as she watches the group walk away from Officer Jenny.

"Do you see a restaurant? I'm really starving here." Meowth said to her.

"But no more pizza!" said James as Jessie hits, he and Meowth with her fan. "I'm sick of pizza every meal!"

"You'll never eat again if you mess up this mission!" shouted Jessie as she towered over James.

"Can we order Chinese food?" asked James.

"Or maybe some tacos?" asked Meowth. Jessie growls and hits them again.

"Am I the only member of this team who thinks world domination is more important than what's for lunch?" she asked, huffing and puffing. "Now let's focus ourselves on what really matters and that's how we're going to capture Pikachu and its friend!"

Just then, Jessie's stomach growls loudly as James and Meowth gasped at her. Jessie laughs lightly. "Heh, now my stomach says it's time to eat." said Jessie with a picnic basket in her hands.

"Huh, yes!" said James.

"Yay, yeah!" cheered Meowth, jumping up and down. "We're going to have a picnic."

They heard something behind them, and they turned around to see the Squirtle Squad.

"You guys got a problem?" Jessie asked.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle.

"Meowth, what's it saying?" asked James.

"I think it said, 'give us your food or else'." said Meowth.

"You're threatening us? We're Team Rocket. We threaten!" said Jessie.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle.

"Let's show these little creeps." said Jessie.

"I'm game." said James and just as Team Rocket took a step forward, they fell into the Squirtle Squad's hole.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle as it eats one of the donuts Team Rocket had.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle." said the other Squirtles as they ate the food and drinks.

"Oh, no. They're eating all the jelly donuts and eclairs!" said Jessie as she, James and Meowth were tied up.

"They're drinking all the lemonade!" said James.

"This is cruel and unusual!" said Meowth as he dangles from the tree.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle...." said Squirtle before continued eating.

"Those aren't Squirtle. They're piggles!" said Jessie.

"They're starting on the sandwiches." said James with tears running down his face. "We've got to do something."

"Oh, wait." said Jessie as an idea came to her. "You Squirtles, how'd you like to do a little job for us?"

The Squirtle Squad looks over at Team Rocket. "There are these four kids with a Pikachu and a Riolu." said Jessie. "Our boss would be most appreciative if you help us capture them. He'd make it worth your while."

"Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle.

"What did the Squirtle answer?" James asked Meowth.

"The Squirtle said, 'Forget it. We know humans can't be trusted.'." Meowth repeated.

"So make them trust us!" James demanded.

"Hmm, that won't be easy but I'll see what I can do." said Meowth and faces the Squirtle Squad. "Squirtle, both of these humans belong to Meowth!"

"Huh? 'belong to'?" asked James.

"They'll never trust you two." said Meowth. "You've got 'liar' written all over you. Just let me handle this!"

"Ugh, oh, you little...." said James, squirming against the ropes.

"These humans are my pets. I trained them but they're pretty stupid." Meowth tells the Squirtle Squad.

"Squirtle." said Squirtle, standing up.

"Don't you raise your voice to me again, you bad human!" Meowth said to James and kicks him on the head. "Bad human! Bad, bad human!"

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle...." Squirtle said to its friends and points to Meowth.

"Squirtle." said Squirtle 2 and rushes over to release Meowth.

"Ha." said Meowth, laughing as he gets let down from the tree. "See, you guys can trust me!"

"Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle as it unties the rope from Meowth. Meowth joins the Squirtle Squad in the picnic.

"Meowth, what about us?" asked Jessie. "Untie us too!"

"I want a donut!" whined James.

"Be quiet." said Meowth as he sits between Jessie and James. "We got to keep up this act till the Squirtles trust me and that's going to take a little time!"

By the shore line, Ash and the others were on the bank. Misty was fishing as Hayley was talking to Meeko. Misty gasped as a water Pokémon came to the surface. "I caught something!" Misty exclaimed, unknowingly that it was one of the Squirtle Squad.

"Huh?" said Ash and looks out into the water. Just then, Squirtle pops its head out of the water and uses its water gun at the group. "Squirtle." said the laughing Squirtle.

"I'm soaked." said Misty.

"Me too." said Ash.

"Well...there goes our bath for the day." said Hayley as Meeko starts to shake herself dry.

"Pik." said Pikachu once he shakes himself off the water. "Pikachu!"

Sending a thunder shock, Pikachu didn't realize that it also shocked Ash, Misty, Brock, Hayley and Meeko. "Knock it off, Pikachu!" screamed Ash and Hayley while they were being shocked.

Pikachu stops its attack and looks at the others. "Wet clothes conduct electricity." said Brock.

"This is painfully shocking." said Hayley as electricity went through her hair.

"Riolu." said Meeko, electricity going through her fur.

"Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle, mocking them before jumping out of the water.

"I've had enough of your pranks, Squirtle!" shouted Ash. "Pikachu, it's out of the water now!"

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Squirtle!" shouted Squirtle jumping into the air and pulling its body into its shell. Its shell starts to spin and knocks Pikachu back. "Oh! Pikachu!" said Ash and Hayley.

"Riolu!" shouted Meeko.

"Oh, it's a Goldeen! Watch out for its horn!" Misty called out to Pikachu.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked as it pokes its head out of the water and sees Goldeen coming after it. "Pik!"

"Goldeen. Goldeen. Goldeen. Goldeen. Goldeen...." said Goldeen as it swims towards Pikachu.

"Swim to shore, Pikachu. Hurry up!" said Ash and Pikachu starts swimming to shore. "Faster! Faster!" Pikachu swims as fast as it can while Goldeen catches up to it. Before long, Pikachu gets knocked out of the water by Goldeen. "No!" screamed Hayley as the others gasped when Pikachu hits the ground.

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash and tries to run towards the mouse when suddenly someone threw a rope around him. "Ugh, they got us!"

"Squirtle." said Squirtle as its gang tied up the others and starts laughing. "Squirtle."

From behind a tree, Meowth steps out and laughs as well. "You're not going to Squirtle out of this one!" said Meowth.

"It's Meowth!" exclaimed Misty.

"Meowth?" asked Ash. In a cavern, the group was tied to a huge rock. "I'm the Pokémon in charge here. Just wait till my human pets get back!" said Meowth then pokes his tail in Ash's face. "Na-na-na-na-na!"

"If you are the Pokémon in charge, then does mean that you're the actual head honcho of Team Rocket?" asked Hayley.

"Quiet you." said Meowth, scratching her face.

"Ow! It was just an innocent question you crazy cat." said Hayley, her hands covering the scratches on her face. Suddenly Ash just bites Meowth's tail really hard, causing him to scream.

"Don't believe him, Squirtles. Meowth's a big lair." Ash tells the Squirtle Squad. "Those humans aren't Meowth's pets. Team Rocket's trying to trick you all into doing their dirty work."

"My brother is right about Meowth!" said Hayley.

"Squirtle." said Squirtle.

"Quiet, human!" shouted Meowth, with his claws full out and scratched Ash's face again.

"Ouch." whispered Hayley.

"Who are you going to believe, this human or a fellow Pokémon?" asked Meowth.

"Squirtle. Squirtle..." said the Squirtle Squad.

"Riol, Riol, Olu!" said Meeko, who was inside a cage with Pikachu, causing Meowth and Squirtle Squad to look at her.

"Shut your mouth." said Meowth, getting close to her face, causing Meeko to growl at him.

"Don't talk to Meeko like that." said Hayley.

"Ash, Pikachu's in bad shape." said Brock.

"Huh?" said Ash.

"We've got to do something." said Misty.

"We've got to heal Pikachu with super potion before it's too late." said Brock.

"But we don't have any super potion. What can we do?" asked Ash.

"Pikachu." said Hayley, looking at the mouse Pokémon sadly.

"A shop in town sells it." Brock tells him.

"In town?" said Ash. "Squirtle Squad, please, you've got to let me go into town. If I don't get the medicine, Pikachu's in a lot of trouble."

"Please, Squirtle Squad." begged Hayley. "I don't want Pikachu to die."

"Riolu!" pleaded Meeko.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle..." said Squirtle shaking its head along with the Squirtle next to it.

"They know you humans are just trying to get away!" said Meowth.

"Trust me. I won't run away!" said Ash. "As soon as I buy the medicine, I'll come back. I promise!"

"Squirtle." said Squirtle.

"Squirtle says promises are cheap!" said Meowth.

"I'm begging you. Please trust me." said Ash and tears fell from his face. Squirtle looks over at the cage holding Meeko and Pikachu. Pikachu whimpers and wheezes as Meeko held his head in her lap.

"We Ketchums never go back on our promises." said Hayley and then Squirtle releases Ash.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle..." Squirtle said to Ash.

"The Squirtle says if you're not back here by noon tomorrow, the red-headed girl gets her hair dyed purple!" Meowth translated and Misty saw red.

"Purple! Why you mangy little flea trap!" shouted Misty.

"Huh?" said a shocked Meowth.

"When I get out of this, I'm going to wrap your tail...." Misty started telling him when Ash cut her off.

"Misty, don't worry. I'll be back, okay?" said Ash as Misty calms down. "So long! Be back in a flash!"

"Good luck." said Misty, quietly. Meowth had a sinister look on his face.

"Even if that kid does make it back, we'll all be long gone." Meowth muttered to himself before chuckling. Ash was running as fast as he can downhill.

"Just hold on a little longer, Pikachu. I'll get you that super potion!" thought Ash as he heads into town. Unknowingly, Ash steps on a rock, causing him to fall to the ground. "I gotta keep going. Pikachu needs me to get that medicine." Ash tells himself as he takes off again. Ash then comes a worn-out rope bridge.

"Just don't look down." said Ash and starts making his way across the bridge. A piece of rotted wood broke, falling towards the water as Ash sighs in relief, only to step and break another rotten board. "Man, that was close." said Ash as he hangs onto the bridge.

Suddenly the other end of the bridge breaks, causing Ash to let go and fall towards the water. Just as he hits the water, Goldeen pokes him in the backside with its horn. Using a stick, Ash finally makes it to town and sees a shop. "That's it. That's the place!" Ash exclaimed and just as he was about to reach for the handle, the door opens, low and behold, Gary Oak walks out.

"I beg your pardon." said Ash with stars in his eyes before falling backwards. Night falls at the cave and Pikachu continues to wheeze. "Riolu." Meeko said softly as she looks at Pikachu with sadness in her eyes.

"Pikachu, don't give up." said Brock.

"Ash will be back here with the medicine soon. Just hold on!" said Misty.

"Hang in there, Pikachu." said Hayley.

"Where are Jessie and James already?" thought Meowth as he looks at the entrance.

The next day, Ash was still on the ground in a daze next to the store. "Alright, freeze!" said Jessie as she and James held up their weapons.

"These are ice packs we're gunning; I mean ice guns we're packing!" said James, correcting himself at the last second.

"It's Team Rocket!" said a customer.

"Cool! We're just like those supervillains in the comic books, except better looking." said Jessie.

"And even meaner." added James. Ash opened his eyes and heard Team Rocket in the store.

"Listen up! We want all the flash powder you've got!" demanded Jessie.

"And a large roll of dental floss." said James.

"What do you need them for?" asked another customer.

"You want to get rid of the Squirtle Squad, don't you?" Jessie asked him. "The flash powder will scare them out of town! The floss is for our teeth."

"The Squirtle Squad!" said Ash.

"Ciao for now." said James as he and Jessie backed out of the store.

"Farewell!" said Jessie, blasting the ice gun in the store and they take off.

"Look! It's snowing!"

Already in the Meowth balloon, Ash sees Team Rocket. "It's Team Rocket! I've got to get back before they get Pikachu!" said Ash, before running into the store. "Super potion, please! Oh, no, I don't need a new gun!"

Ash had his hands raise as everyone in the store held a gun towards him. "Don't shoot me, please. I'm not...." Ash started to say when Officer Jenny arrived.

"Stop!" shouted Officer Jenny, running up behind Ash. "Drop those! He's not with Team Rocket!"

"Step on it, Jenny!" said Ash as he rode back to the bridge. "I got to get there by noon!"

"Just hang on, Ash! Huh?" she said as she comes to a stop at the bridge. "A dead end."

Overhead, Jessie and James making their way back to the cave. "These flash blasts will scare the shells off the Squirtle Squad." said James.

"And in the confusion, we'll snatch Pikachu and its Riolu friend!" said Jessie.

"Here's a secret entrance to the cave." said Officer Jenny, showing Ash a hole big enough for him to go through.

"Gee, there's not much room." Ash commented.

"The passageway's too narrow for an adult but maybe you can squeeze through." said Officer Jenny.

"I can do it!" said Ash.

"Be careful, Ash." Officer Jenny said as he goes into the opening. As Ash went further into the cave, it was hard for him to see. "It's too dark to see in here. Hey, I know." said Ash, then had an idea. "Charmander, I choose you!"

"Char! Char!" said Charmander, its tail lighting up the room.

"Charmander, lead the way!" said Ash.

"Charmander!" said Charmander and leads Ash through the cave. Ash pushes a lose rock out of the way and sees that the others weren't in the cave.

"They're gone! Pikachu!" shouted Ash. "Misty!"

Ash runs out of the cave to see Meowth and the Squirtle Squad standing there. "What've you done?" he asked Meowth. "I told you I'd be back by noon, and I am! What did you do with my friends and sister!"

"We're right here." said Misty, causing Ash to turn around and see them.

"Ashy!" said Hayley with her arms opened wide.

"Huh?" said Ash.

"Squirtle..." said the Squirtle Squad.

"Where's the super potion for Pikachu?" Misty asked him.

"Oh, uh, here!" said Ash, handing it to her.

"Hurry! Let's spray it on Pikachu!" As Misty sprays the super potion on Pikachu, Ash notices that her hair isn't a different color. "So, Misty, your hair isn't purple." said Ash.

"Nope! I'm still a red-head!" said Misty.

"The Squirtle Squad was bluffing." said Brock.

"They play tricks, but they'd never change a girl's natural hair color." said Misty.

"Hm?"

"I'm glad they didn't change mine." said Hayley, placing her hands on her brown hair.

"Squirtle. Squirtle. Squirtle..." said the Squirtle Squad, laughing. Suddenly, an explosion of rocks was heard behind them, gaining their attention. "That blast! Its Team Rocket!" shouted Ash.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Squirtle Squad, it's payback time for insulting Team Rocket." said Jessie.

"Did you really insult them?" Hayley asked the Squirtle Squad.

"Squirtle." said the Squirtle Squad, nodding.

"Good. Cause they need it to take them down a notch on their Team Rocket ladder." Hayley replied, beaming at Squirtle Squad.

"Bombs away." said Jessie and James, dropping a couple of flash powder bombs to the ground and exploding the hill side.

"Meowth, carry Pikachu and Meeko up the ladder." said Jessie as she throws the rope ladder over the side of the basket.

"And the rest of you are in for a real blast. Get it?" asked James as both of them held flash powder bombs.

"Riolu!" Meeko yapped at Meowth, who then backs away as he tries to grab her.

"Meowth!" said Meowth as he carries Pikachu in his paws.

"Pikachu! Meeko!" shouted Ash and Hayley as another explosion appeared.

"Quick, run for cover! Head for the cave!" said Ash.

"Hurry!" shouted Misty as she, Brock, Meeko and four members of the Squirtle Squad head for the cave. Ash and Hayley were bringing up the rear when they heard a cry for help.

"Squirtle!" said two of the Squirtles, both laying on their shells.

"Squirtle!" shouted Ash and Hayley as they see them struggling to get up.

"Squirtle." they said with their arms flailing around in the air.

"You get the one with the cool glasses while I get the other one." said Hayley.

"Hm." said Ash, nodding. Jessie and James dropped another round of flash powder bombs. "Here we come!" shouted the brother and sister as they covered both Squirtles.

"Oh, Ash! Hayley!" Misty cried out. The smoke cleared as Ash and Hayley protected the two Squirtles.

"Hey, Squirtle, are you okay?" asked Ash, groaning.

"Squirtle..." Squirtle said feebly.

"How about you?" Hayley asked the Squirtle in front of her.

"Squirtle..." said Squirtle, patting Hayley's face. Unknown to the siblings, Misty saw the next set of flash powder bombs fall in the air. "Here come two more!" she shouted to them.

"Save yourself, you two. Run for it." said Ash.

"He means it." said Hayley in agreement. Both Squirtles looked at them and knew exactly what they were going to do. One Squirtle lifted up Ash and the other lifted up Hayley over their heads. "Squirtle!" they said with tears in their eyes.

"Whoa, Squirtles!" said Ash and Hayley as both Squirtles ran for the cave, dodging the bombs being thrown down.

"Look out!" shouted Misty as both Squirtles jumped into the cave.

"No more Squirtle Squad." said Jessie as she and Team Rocket looked down at the mess they made. "The town's going to give us medals and we'll be heroes."

"Not so fast!" said Ash.

"Who said that?" Jessie asked and sees the siblings with the pair of Squirtles they saved. "Weren't they..."

"Didn't they...." said James.

"How did they...." said Meowth.

"Squirtle! Water gun attack now!" shouted Hayley and Ash.

"Squirtle." they said, nodding and both let out a powerful blast of water from their mouths. Team Rocket yelled as Pikachu falls out of James' arms. "Come back here!" shouted James, realizing that he dropped Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash as he ran to catch it in his arms.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" they shouted as the Meowth balloon fizzles out of air. In the forest, fire was spreading as Misty, Brock, Meeko and the rest of the Squirtle Squad ran up.

"A fire! The blasts must have set it off!" said Brock.

"If it keeps burning, the whole town could go up in smoke!" said Officer Jenny as she pulls up.

"Don't worry Jenny. Hayley and I have an idea." said Ash.

"Oh."

"Hey Squirtle Squad..." said Hayley.

"Listen, if you Squirtles work together, you can combine your water guns to put out the fire!" said Ash. All six Squirtles nodded and went to work in putting out the fire.

"And so we gratefully award this certificate to the Squirtle Squad." said Officer Jenny, handing the Squirtle Squad the certificate. "Thank you for saving our town from the fire."

People from the town were putting jackets on the Squirtle Squad. "Because of your skill and bravery, we proudly appoint you the town firefighters!"

"Squirtle!" said Squirtle, striking a pose.

Ash and the others were out of the town. "Pi, Pi, Pika, Pikachu." said Pikachu, causing Hayley to giggle.

"Hey, Ash, those two Squirtles are following us!" said Misty, looking over her shoulder.

"Squirtle. Squirtle." said Squirtle as it and its friend ran up to them.

"Would you like to come along with us, Squirtles?" asked Ash.

"Squirtle!" they both exclaimed and took of their sunglasses, revealing their eyes. Ash and Hayley laughed as both Squirtles ran to their arms. "Welcome to the team, Squirtle." they said.

"Squirtle!" said both Squirtles.

"Guess we've got a new Pokémon each!" Ash exclaimed.

"What do you think of the nickname, Squirt?" Hayley asked her Squirtle.

"Squirtle!" said Squirt, nodding.

"Riolu!" said Meeko, happily.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Caught? What do you mean caught?" asked an angry Misty.

"Oh, what's the difference?" asked Ash. "They're on our side now!"

Narrator: One more adventure, one more new friend for each sibling, but there's much more excitement waiting just around the bend!

Hayley: I'm actually glad that I caught a Squirtle, even if it isn't in the traditional way. Don't tell Ash this, but I've already sent his Spearow to Professor Oak along with Ace.

Narrator: That's a good way to look at it, Hayley. And very sneaky.

Hayley: I know, right. I've been thinking of making that my mantra. He may drive me crazy sometimes, but I still love my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 114 13
Being the younger sister is not easy, even if it is just by a year. Having a brother that doesn't know much about Pokemon is even worse. I am Willow...
7.2K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.
7K 196 44
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 2 of the series: Johto.
654 3 18
It's Ashley Ketchum's tenth birthday, and she's ready to do what many 10-year-olds in the Kanto region set out to do-become a Pokémon Trainer! Things...