Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

Від tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... Більше

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village

99 4 1
Від tanishatribe1118

Narrator: Our young hero Ash leads his sister Hayley and their friends deep into the forest. Since he doesn't have a compass, Ash must rely purely on his instincts.

Hayley: Instincts? What instincts?

Meeko: Riol?

Narrator: And that means trouble.

"Don't worry. I'm positive this way will take us back to the path." said Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu, sitting on Ash's backpack.

"Says you." said Hayley, with Meeko on her back.

"Positive, huh?" asked Brock.

"That's what you said an hour ago. I'm tired." said Misty and they came to a stop. "Phew! I told you to stick to the main road, but you had to take a shortcut."

"I took a shortcut? It was you who said to go this way." argued Ash.

"Ha! If I was leading, we wouldn't have gotten lost like this." said Misty.

"Who says we're lost?" asked Ash.

"Says your baby sister and friends." said Hayley.

"Listen, genius, if you don't know where you are or where you're going, that means you're lost!" shouted Misty.

"Chill. Chill!" said Brock.

"All right, but remind me to yell at you some more if we ever get to Vermillion City." said Misty.

"And I'll join in on the yelling." said Hayley.

"Time for a break." said Ash as they came across some big rocks to sit on. Hayley takes out one of the eggs that Brock handed her at Cerulean City and hugs it as Ash looks over his shoulder.

"Hmm?" he said as he sees a blue plant like Pokémon getting water. "Oh, wow, a Pokémon!"

"Oddish. This Pokémon is typically found roaming the forest, scattering pollen as it walks around." said Dexter.

"I'll catch it." said Ash.

"Hold it." said Misty.

"What for?" asked Ash.

"Because I'm going to catch that Pokémon." she answered.

"Aw, no way, Misty. I saw it first." said Ash.

"Is it too late to say that I wish you were my brother, Brock?" asked Hayley.

"I wouldn't count on it just yet." said Brock as they both watched the argument continued.

"But we found it around the water and water is my specialty." said Misty.

"Oddish. Oddish. Oddish." said Oddish as it runs away from the water.

"Ri? Riolu?" asked Meeko, watching Oddish run away.

"Go, Starmie!" shouted Misty and Starmie jumps in front of Oddish, stopping it in its tracks. "Water Gun now!"

Starmie blasts its water gun at Oddish, causing it to spin in the air. "Now, that's the way to spray. Tackle it, Starmie!" said Misty and Starmie tackles Oddish. "That weakened it. Got to catch it now. Pokeball, go! Huh?"

The Pokeball bounces off a seed like Pokémon. "Whoa! What's that?" asked Ash as the Pokémon growled at them. "Wow! I can't believe it! It's a Bulbasaur!"

"Bulbasaur. It bears the seed of a plant on its back from birth. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasaur as a plant or animal. Bulbasaur are extremely tough and very difficult to capture in the wild." said Dexter.

"Bulbasaur!" shouted Bulbasaur as it tackles Starmie.

"Oh! Oh, Starmie, are you okay?" Misty asked.

"Now it's my turn to try." said Ash. "Bulbasaur is mine. Butterfree, I choose you."

"Free. Free." said Butterfree.

"Butterfree, Sleep Powder." said Ash. Butterfree squealed as it flaps its wings to deliver its sleep powder. Bulbasaur takes a deep breath and blows the sleep powder back at Butterfree, causing it to fall asleep. "Ah, come on. Hang it there, Butterfree!" shouted Ash. Butterfree tries to get back into the air when Bulbasaur headbutts it. "Oh, no."

"I don't blame Butterfree one bit, Ash." said Hayley.

"Oddish, Oddish." said Oddish as it takes off.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur as it goes after Oddish.

"Oh, the Bulbasaur." said Ash. "It's not fair! I want it!"

"Pika." said Pikachu. Ash and the others continued walking until they reached a bridge.

"Heh, I'll bet there are Bulbasaur all over this place." said Ash.

"And that is a bet you are going to lose, big brother." said Hayley.

"How would you know?" Ash asked smugly.

"Call it a hunch or a gut feeling." said Hayley with Meeko on her back. "Take your pick."

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"But where is 'this place'?" asked Misty.

"I can't find this bridge on my map." said Brock, looking at the map he was holding in his hands. Soon enough, the wind picks up and starts to rock the rope bridge, causing one side to break. Misty was hanging onto Ash's leg while Hayley and Meeko were hanging onto Brock's waist. Brock then slips with Hayley and Meeko, falling into the river.

"Brock's falling with Hayley." said Ash.

"Ah!" screamed Brock.

"Ash!" screamed Hayley as they hit the water.

"Riol!" screamed Meeko.

"Ash, you have to pull us back up!" Misty tells him. "It's our only chance!"

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"I can't." said Ash.

"Yes you will! Just pull as hard as you can!" shouted Misty. Ash then pulls himself, Pikachu and Misty up and onto the other side.

"Phew. I'm totally wiped out." said Ash before looking down at the water.

"We can't rest now. We've got to find Brock and Hayley." said Misty.

"Right." said Ash. "I promised my mom that I would look out for her." They ran across the side of the water in search of Brock and Hayley.

"Hurry up!" Ash shouted over his shoulder.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Argh!" screamed Misty as she fell into a hole.

"Huh?" said Ash, turning around. "Whoa. How'd you get down there?"

"I fell in! How else?" Misty asked sarcastically. "What's a trap doing here?"

"It seems pretty strange." said Ash.

"Just help me out, quick!" said Misty.

"This is just not our day." said Ash, peering into the hole.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu in agreement.

"Brock? Hey, Brock!" shouted Ash.

"Hayley! Meeko!" Misty called out. "Think they washed out this far downstream?"

"I hope not." said Ash, worried about Hayley. Suddenly, Misty trips over what seemed to be a root in the ground when they placed in another trap. "Whoa!" they both said.

"Hey, how'd we get up in a tree?" asked Ash.

"It's another trap! Do something!" said Misty.

"What can I do?" asked Ash.

"Try wiggling. See if the net will open." suggested Misty and Ash wiggles. "Oh!"

"Oh, this is dumb!" said Ash.

"You got any better ideas, let's hear 'em!" said Misty.

"Pi! Pika, pi!" said Pikachu, pointing out of the net.

"Bulbasaur!" said Bulbasaur.

"Huh?" said Misty and Ash.

"Huh? Bulbasaur." said Ash.

"Saur.... Saur." said Bulbasaur as it backs up.

"Hold it there, Bulbasaur! I want a match!" said Ash, struggling to against the net.

"Now you're wiggling too much!" said Misty. "Ouch, you kicked me!"

"Oh, Bulbasaur!" shouted Ash. On the side of a cliff, a bush appeared.

"The village we're looking for should be on the other side of that bridge." said Jessie.

"Let's just hope the rumors are true." said James.

"(Laughs) Just wait and see what Team Rocket's got planned for you, you delicious little village." said Meowth.

"Gee, I wonder what happened to Brock and Hayley." said Ash.

"I wonder too." said Misty.

"Maybe the river carried them far away, all the way to the ocean." Ash said to her. "Then some pirates spotted them and brought them aboard their ship. And one of the pirates has a wooden leg."

"You have a crazy imagination." said Misty.

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu.

"Then came the storm." said Ash.

"Ahoy!" shouted Brock.

"Huh?"

"Hi, Ashy." said Hayley, waving from below with Meeko next to her.

"Olu!" Meeko called out, waving to them from down below.

"Hey, Brock! Hayley! Meeko!" said Ash.

"Why are you hanging around in that tree?" asked Brock as he cuts them down from the tree.

"Thanks, but maybe next time, you could let us down a little more gently." said Misty.

"Yeah, sure. Sorry." said Brock.

"We've been looking all over for the two of you." said Misty.

"We saw you fall into the river. Then what happened?" Ash asked as he looks over Hayley.

"Well, we were being washed away in the rapids and Hayley was hanging onto me with Meeko." said Brock.

[Flashback]

"I've got you. Just hold on." said the woman as she grabs Brock's hand and pulls him, Hayley and Meeko out of the rapids.

[Flashback ends]

"The girl who saved our life was incredibly beautiful." said Brock.

"Hm, a beautiful girl, huh? That's even better than pirates." said Ash. "Unless, of course, she was really a pirate in disguise."

"I would rather have you be captured by pirates then me, Ash." said Hayley.

"Ah, Hayley! I didn't mean it." he tells her.

"Right..." said Hayley, crossing her arms. "You would rather have me be sacrifice first before doing that yourself."

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Maybe it's time to get a reality check." said Misty and Ash laughs it off. Brock and Hayley lead Misty and Ash to the village. "Oh!" said the woman, looking up as she heard them come back.

"Melanie, this is Ash and Misty." said Brock.

"Hello." said Ash.

"So you're Brock's friends and Hayley's brother." said Melanie. "They told me all about you."

"Great." said Misty. "Wow, look at that! Do all those Pokémon belong to you?"

"Oh, no." Melanie tells her.

"This is a place where Pokémon are able to rest and relax." said Brock as he pets a Paras that was eating.

"Like Summer Camp?" asked Ash.

"Well, sort of, but all year long." Brock said as Hayley pets a Rattata. "You see, when Pokémon get abandoned or injured, they can come here. Melanie takes care of them until they feel better. Then they leave."

"So this is a Pokémon center and Melanie is a Pokémon doctor." said Misty.

"Oh, no. I'm not qualified to be a Pokémon doctor." said Melanie.

"This is more like a Pokémon health spa." said Brock.

"Huh?" said Ash.

"Kinda like the one that Mom would take me to back home." said Hayley as the wheels in her brother's head were turning. "But this one is for Pokémon only."

"Here, the Pokémon don't battle with one another." Melanie explained. "They relax and try to enjoy themselves until they recovered."

"Cool." said Misty.

"Melanie collects plants to use for medicine." said Brock. "She knows all about which plants can help a Pokémon feel better or grow stronger when it's too weak."

"So you and Melanie both love to take care of Pokémon." said Ash.

"We do." Brock replied as he and the others watched Melanie interact with the Pokémon.

"Well, it looks like there's something else Brock might love, heh." said Misty, causing Hayley to giggle. Brock starts blushing and places a hand over Misty's mouth before she could say more. "Be quiet! She might hear you!" Brock tells Misty.

"I wonder who put that net up in the tree." said Ash.

"Probably the same person who dug the hole I fell into." said Misty.

"I'm sorry. I was the one who set those traps." said Melanie. "I wanted to catch Pokémon trainers before they reached the village. Since you got caught, I guess they really worked, heh."

"But why?" asked Misty.

"There are so many injured Pokémon here. I have to protect them." Melanie explained.

"So the bridge was a trap too." said Ash.

"Yes." replied Melanie. On the broken bridge, Team Rocket made their way across it. "Across this bridge lies a lifetime supply of Pokémon." said Jessie.

"How are we ever going to carry them all?" asked James.

"Don't worry, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." said Meowth. Suddenly, the rope of the bridge breaks again causing Team Rocket to fall into the river. "I promised Melanie we wouldn't capture any Pokémon here." Brock said to Ash and Misty.

"And did you seal the promise with a kiss?" asked Misty, smirking at him, causing him to hit her in the head. "Ow! So that must mean you really do love her. Ow!"

"Well, I guess I'll have to keep your promise." said Ash.

"Only bad guys try to capture sick Pokémon." said Misty.

"But if one of the Pokémon here decides to follow Hayley, I won't stop them." Ash said to Brock.

"Don't worry, Melanie knows about that." said Brock, pointing over to Hayley with Oddish.

"Oddish, Oddish." said Oddish as it chases Hayley and Meeko around.

"But are those traps tough enough to keep robbers away from this place?" asked Ash. "I mean, you'd have to be pretty stupid to fall into one of those holes."

"Hey!" shouted Misty. Out in the forest near the village, Team Rocket falls into another hole.

"This is the third hole we've fallen into." said Jessie. "How come nobody ever falls into one of our traps but we always fallen into theirs?"

"Well, this one was very cleverly hidden, well made and...." James started saying but was cut off by Jessie.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it so much!" she shouted at him.

"Meowth." said Meowth. As Team Rocket gets closer to the village, they spring another net trap. "Help me out! Help me out!" shouted Meowth as the three of them struggle against the net.

"Get us out of here!" shouted James.

"Ouch, my tail! Let go! Stop pulling my tail!" shouted Meowth. Back at the village, Ash was helping Brock with Staryu when it shakes off the water. "Do you feel any better, Staryu?" asked Ash.

"Sorry about what happened in the forest." Misty said to Oddish.

"Oddish." said Oddish, accepting Misty's apology.

"I shouldn't have surprised you like that, heh. You must've been scared." said Misty.

"Oddish." said Oddish, nodding.

"Melanie told me your old trainer got rid of you. Was it really because he thought you were too weak?" she asked.

"Oddish."

"You know, some trainers can be insensitive." Misty tells Oddish. "But not all of us are mean like that. You just need to find a trainer who understands you. Anyway, I'm sorry about what I did and I hope we can become friends."

"Oddish." said Oddish as it sees Misty tearing up. Using one of its leaves, Oddish wipes away a tear from Misty's face.

"Huh?" said Misty.

"Oddish. Oddish." said Oddish, forgiving Misty for what she did.

"You're sweet, Oddish. I am sorry." said Misty, wiping the tears from her eyes. "All I think about lately is winning. I hope I'm not becoming heartless."

"You were always heartless." said Ash.

"Mind your own business!" Misty shouted at him.

"Bulbasaur!" shouted Bulbasaur, running towards Misty, tackling her down.

"Hey, it's rude to tackle people." said Misty.

"She's right." said Ash.

"I don't blame you, Misty." said Hayley as Bulbasaur growls at them.

"Riol, Riol." Meeko said to Bulbasaur.

"I know. You're just mad because I was going to beat you." said Ash. "But you chickened out and ran off."

"That must be it." said Misty as she stood up.

"Then let's see how tough you really are." said Ash and was about to take out a Pokeball when Melanie stood in front of Bulbasaur and Oddish.

"Please wait, please." She begged Ash.

"Huh?"

"Bulbasaur is only trying to protect Oddish." Melanie explained. "Bulbasaur volunteered to guard the whole village."

"Huh?" said Ash and Misty.

"It protects all the injured Pokémon whenever enemies try to attack them." Melanie added.

"Oh."

"Bulbasaur is the bravest and most loyal Pokémon I know." said Melanie.

"So that's why Bulbasaur attacked me." said Misty. "It must've thought I was taking Oddish away from the village."

"Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, pushing Ash at his legs.

"Now what?" asked Ash.

"Bulbasaur doesn't like Pokémon trainers. It wants you to leave the village now." said Melanie.

"But we're not here to capture Pokémon." Misty tells Bulbasaur. "We want to help you."

"It's true, Bulbasaur. These are our friends." said Melanie but Bulbasaur kept pushing Ash's legs, trying to get him to leave.

"Bulbasaur was worried about the other Pokémon, so it decided to be the village bodyguard." said Ash, looking at Bulbasaur. "Now that's what I call bravery. It would be great to have a Pokémon like that."

"Me too." said Hayley.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light." said Jessie.

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight." said James.

"That's right!" said Meowth.

"We've said our lines. Time to attack the village." said Jessie.

"Those village idiots thought their measly traps would stop us." said James. "They thought they had the home team advantage."

"No such luck. We're the home team now." Jessie said to him.

"I congratulate myself for this brilliant scheme." said James, with the rose to his face.

"Don't forget, I suggested tying balloons on the stadium roof." said Meowth. Ash and the others looked up to see Team Rocket floating their way.

"How many does this make since meeting them in Viridian City?" Ash asked Hayley who then pulls out a notebook.

"Including this one? This makes....the ninth one so far." said Hayley, making another tick in the notebook.

"Thanks for keeping track." said Brock as Team Rocket places the stadium near the village.

"Anytime. I'm happy to do it." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko, saying that she would do it too.

"Here we go again." said Ash.

"Today only at Jessie stadium. It's the Team Rocket Pokémon challenge." said Jessie.

"The flying stadium was my idea." said James.

"Oh, heh." said Jessie with her hand behind her head. Out of the stadium appeared a hose that begins to suck up everything in sight. "All Pokémon are invited to enter the stadium." said Jessie.

"Step right up." added James.

"Yeah, we're not hosing you." said Meowth. "Well, maybe we are." Staryu tries its best to stand its ground when Ash wraps himself around it.

"They never run out of ideas, do they?" asked Ash.

"Nope." said Hayley. "But you do have to give them credit though."

"Riolu, Rio." said Meeko, nodding her head.

"Hurry! Everybody get in the cabin!" shouted Brock with the door opened as they ran inside.

"Wait. No! Oddish!" shouted Misty as she tried to grab Oddish.

"Odd!" screamed Oddish when suddenly vines were wrapped around Oddish.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, smiling at Oddish.

"Bulbasaur!" shouted Misty.

"Take Staryu." said Ash, handing the water Pokémon to her and goes behind Bulbasaur to give it a push. "Keep going, Bulbasaur! Ugh."

"Saur." said Bulbasaur, wondering about Ash. Once they were inside the cabin, Misty closes the door.

"That rotten little pest. He and his sister are always ruining our flawless plans." said Jessie.

"Not this time. They gathered them all in one place for us." said James.

"Our super-vacuum will suck them all up." said Meowth and the vacuum hose heads straight for the cabin.

"Let's go, team! To steal them is our dream!" chanted Team Rocket, holding fans. "Let's go, Rocket! Put Pokémon in our pocket!"

Just then, Bulbasaur is on the roof. "Bulbasaur!" shouted Bulbasaur, sending its vines towards the hose, hitting it side to side. Ash opens the door with Hayley by his side. "Pidgeotto, I choose you." said Ash.

"Tengu, come on out!" said Hayley.

"Pidgeo! Pidgey!" screeched both Pokémon.

"Pidgeotto, Gust attack!" shouted Ash.

"Tengu, use Quick Attack!" shouted Hayley. Pidgeotto flaps its wings hard as Tengu flies straight for Meowth, intimidating the cat. "Uh...uh." said Meowth. Suddenly, Pidgeotto's gust attack created a tornado. "And the tornado's winding up." said James, taking a baseball stance.

"But will is strike us out?" asked Jessie.

"There goes the whole ball game." said Meowth and the tornado sucks up Team Rocket.

"The home team really got blown away." said James.

"So, what are we going to do now, challenge them to wind surfing?" asked Jessie and the stadium is lifted off the ground.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again." screamed Meowth.

"Is everyone feeling, okay?" Melanie asked.

"I just had the wind knocked out of me." said Ash.

"Yeah." said Hayley.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, happily.

"This village is well-protected with Bulbasaur here." said Ash.

"Ash, don't you agree that Bulbasaur would be an excellent addition to you or Hayley's team?" asked Melanie.

"I think Bulbasaur would be better off with Ash." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Oh, yeah, would he ever!" Ash exclaims.

"I think Bulbasaur should go with you." Melanie tells him.

"Huh?" said the brother and sister.

"Bulbasaur stayed here to protect the weaker Pokémon." said Melanie as she picks up Bulbasaur. "But the village is too small. The bulb on its back can't grow. It needs to go out into the world now and I know you'll take good care of it. Please do me this favor. Take Bulbasaur with you on your journey. He'll be a good companion."

"But what will happen to the village without Bulbasaur?" asked Misty.

"Yeah, who's going to protect you?" asked Brock.

"It's true that Bulbasaur has done a great job, maybe too great a job." said Melanie, then bows her head. "You see, these Pokémon shouldn't remain in this village forever and ever. After they recover, the Pokémon are supposed to leave. But it's too safe here, so none of them wants to go away. They don't want to return to the outside world."

"Oddish." said Oddish.

"But I think it's important to that all of them return to the wild. That's where Pokémon belong. And hopefully, someday, they'll find good trainers like you." Melanie finished saying. "Of course, taking care of sick will always be my mission, but I know my job isn't finished until they returned where they came from, so it's the day a Pokémon leaves that is most rewarding to me."

"Melanie, I..." Brock started to say.

"So you see, it's time for Bulbasaur to leave here." said Melanie. "Please take it with you. It won't be a burden, I promise. Bulbasaur still has a lot of growing to do. I want it to be in a place where I'm sure it can grow strong and happy. I'm sure that place is with you and Jordan, Ash."

"Well, if you really want me to." said Ash.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, looking up at Melanie, causing her to giggle.

"What did it say?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"Bulbasaur will join you on one condition. It wants to battle you in a Pokémon battle, Ash." said Melanie. "Right, Bulbasaur?"

"I can live with that." said Hayley.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, smiling at her.

"Ha! If you want a match, you'll get it." said Ash.

"Oh, please let me battle with Bulbasaur." begged Misty. "Please? Pretty please?"

"No way." said Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur.

"Pikachu, go!" shouted Ash.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu, running towards Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, then sends out its vines. Pikachu dodges Bulbasaur's vines when Bulbasaur tackles Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" shouted Ash. "Look out, Pikachu!" Bulbasaur tackles Pikachu again, knocking it into the air before landing on its feet. Pikachu tackles Bulbasaur, causing it to land on its bulb. Bulbasaur gets up and lets its vines wrap around Pikachu, slamming it on its stomach. "Pikachu!" yelled Hayley.

"Ah! The Vine Whip is Bulbasaur's special move." said Misty.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, still slamming Pikachu into the ground with its Vine Whip.

"Ah, Pikachu, Thunderbolt!" shouted Ash.

"Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu, squeezing its cheeks to release its electric attack. Feeling Pikachu's thunderbolt, Bulbasaur tips to the side with its vines still out.

"All right. Pokeball, go!" shouted Ash, throwing the Pokeball. The Pokeball hits its mark and Bulbasaur goes inside. "We did it! We got Bulbasaur." Ash exclaims.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, copying Ash's move.

"Looks like we have a mini-Ash in the making." said Hayley, causing Meeko to giggle and Pikachu to blush.

"Bulbasaur, I'll miss you." said Melanie. "Have a safe trip."

"I promise to take good care of Bulbasaur." said Ash.

"I promise too." said Hayley.

"Bulbasaur, thank you for watching over us." said Melanie, petting Bulbasaur.

"Bulba." said Bulbasaur, firmly.

"Uh, Melanie, I've been thinking." Brock said, walking up to her.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Well, since Bulbasaur is leaving, I wouldn't mind staying and helping you out." he suggested.

"Its very kind of you but we'll be okay." said Melanie. "I wouldn't want to keep you from all of your wonderful adventures."

"Oh. Yeah, I guess you're right." said Brock.

"Goodbye, Melanie." said Ash and Hayley, waving to her.

"Goodbye. Good luck." said Melanie.

"Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur.

"Don't worry, Bulbasaur. You'll see your friends again." said Ash. "As soon as the Pokémon feel better, they'll leave this village too."

"Bulba." said Bulbasaur.

"Until then, you can keep an eye on me and Meeko." said Hayley. Bulbasaur thought for a moment. "Bulbasaur." said Bulbasaur, firmly, causing a smile to form on its face seeing that it has a new job now.

"Take good care of each other. Bye-Bye." Melanie called out. Brock sighs as they walked further from the village. "So what did Melanie say when you told her you loved her?" asked Misty. "Did you kiss her good bye?"

"That's enough stupid questions." said Brock.

"I don't think they were stupid questions." said Hayley. "Misty's only asking questions that needed to be answered."

"Yeah, what Hayley said." said Misty.

"Would you both stop embarrassing me already? You know, okay, so she's cute." said Brock as he covered Misty's mouth again. "I understand that."

"Did I miss something?" asked Ash with his hands behind his head. "What's going on?"

"Bulba." said Bulbasaur.

Narrator: With Bulbasaur now at his side, it looks like Ash is building his own dream team. What do you think about that, Hayley?

Hayley: I know I didn't say a whole lot, but I'm glad Ash has Bulbasaur.

Meeko: Riolu

Hayley: And I'm still working on my dream team.

Narrator: That's fair enough. Now it's on to Vermillion City. Let's just hope our heroes don't take any more shortcuts, or we may never get there.

Hayley: You can say that again.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22K 433 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
653 3 18
It's Ashley Ketchum's tenth birthday, and she's ready to do what many 10-year-olds in the Kanto region set out to do-become a Pokémon Trainer! Things...
831 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
6.5K 109 12
(Y/n) ketchum the older brother of ash ketchum and the current champion of kanto is taking a year vacation in his journey after 7 years of travelling...