Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105

Part 33

722 5 1
By England_stories22

Y/n: Yes... of course, I do, Leah.

You can tell Leah is about to cry, overwhelmed by all the emotions that she went through those last two months. She stands up, put the ring on your finger...

Leah: Exactly where it should be.

You can't stop smiling, you see tears starting to run down Leah's face. You wipe them away and give her the biggest hug. The crowd, still in the stands, goes crazy and cheers for you two. Everyone, except Jordan, really annoyed by the situation, but also Jess, having tears fulling her eyes. The whole team rushes over you, jumping on you two and congrats you. At some point, Beth pulls you out of the celebration.

Beth: Back where you were?

Y/n: Where we always should have been.

Beth: You're sure, this time?

Y/n: Till death do us part.

Beth: Congrats then.

You hug Beth, then go join Leah. You can't let go of her. You make your walk around the pitch, hand in hand with Leah. Everyone is cheering for you. You arrive near to the tunnel. Suddenly, you see your dad talking with Sarina.

Y/n: Dad?

David: Hey, sweetheart.

Y/n: What are you doing here?

David: You seriously think that I was gonna miss my daughter's first match with the England team, in England.

Y/n: Of course, not.

David: I'm so proud of you.

Leah is standing a meter away from you, in the back. David notices Leah, then look down at your hand to see the ring. David throws a smile at Leah, she smiles back.

David: Congrats, sweetheart. I hope, this time, it will be the good one.

Leah: It will, I promise.

David: Y/n, I have a message for you.

Y/n: What is it?

David: Brooklyn couldn't be there, tonight. But he told to tell you that he's really proud of you and that he loves you so much. Cruz is waiting for me.

Y/n: Dad?

David: Yes, sweetheart?

Y/n: Thank you for being my dad. I love you.

David: I'm proud of you, my little girl. You're making me a proud man, a proud father. I love you. And congrats to you two.

Leah: Thank you, David.

Y/n: Bye, dad.

You feel like nothing can happen to break your happiness at the moment. You feel on top of the world right now. You feel like, you finally take back your previous life, before everything happened with Jordan. You celebrate the win with the team but also your engagement with Leah. You take your shower, get changed and get out of the changing room. You wait for Leah. Sarina comes to you.

Sarina: Congratulation for you and Leah. You are a really cute couple.

Y/n: Thank you so much.

Sarina: I also really wanted to congratulate you for your performances the last two matches. 3 goals and 2 decisive passes for your first selections, it's really impressive. I won't assure you a place in World Cup squad but I will really consider it.

Y/n: Thank you, Sarina. Thank you so much.

Sarina: I wish you the best for the end of the season with Wolfsburg.

Y/n: I hope to have good results. Thank you.

Sarina: See you later.

Y/n: See you.

At this moment, Leah comes out of the changing room. She has a huge smile on her face. She puts her stuff down and puts her arms around your waist, then kisses you.

Leah: Want to come back home?

Y/n: So tired, I would love to.

Leah: Let's go back to our house then.

Y/n: Our house?

Leah: It has always been your house.

Y/n: You want us to move in back together?

Leah: I mean, you'll be at Wolfsburg, but, yeah, I -- I want you to move in with me again. When you're back in England, I want to wake up and get to bed next to you, every day.

Y/n: You sure?

Leah: To be honest, nothing really changed since you left. What do you think?

Y/n: I mean... it would be logical that I live with my wife.

Leah: Say that again.

Y/n: With my wife?

Leah: I like that, I like the sound of it.

Y/n: I kinda like that too.

You kiss her. You both head to the bus. On the way, you see some fans waiting for some autographs and photos, to see players. You head out with Leah, hand in hand. You both spend some time with the fans outside, then head in the bus. You sit next to Leah, hand locked in each other. Beth comes sitting in front of you, with Georgia. Minutes goes by, all the girls start to get in the bus. Then you get back to St Georges' Park. Everyone gather inside. You go up in your room with Leah and pack your stuff. Once done, you get downstairs. You say goodbye to everyone, especially Sarina. You get inside Leah's car and she drives you home. She parks in the driveway, in front of the house. You get inside, and let you down on the couch, so tired.

Y/n: Tell me this time, there's no engagement party.

Leah: Not doing that mistake twice.

Y/n: It wasn't a mistake actually, because that was awesome. Your mom invited Jordan over, that was the problem.

Leah: Wait, what?

Y/n: You didn't know?

Leah: I didn't know that it was my mom who invited her.

Y/n: Done, it's all fine.

Leah: And actually, in a way, you proposed to me tonight.

Y/n: You had the ring. Why did you have the ring?

Leah: I was hoping... that maybe... it could happen.

Y/n: You were right.

Leah: Netflix and chill?

Y/n: Netflix and chill.

You start getting comfy, grab a blanket and put it on you. Before watching the movie, you post this, on your Instagram:

Leah puts a movie on and half through it, youfall asleep on Leah. She looks at you, smile to how beautiful you are. To acertain moment, Leah also fall asleep with you on the couch.

The next morning, you wake up on the couch. Leah is preparing the breakfast. You get up and go put your arms around Leah's waist, and to give her a kiss.

Y/n: Good morning, beautiful.

Leah: Good morning fiancée.

You go sit at the table, waiting for Leah to join. While waiting, you post a few memories of the England camp in your Instagram Story:

Leah gives you your plate. She sit next to you and you both eat your breakfast.

Leah: I was thinking about something.

Y/n: What were you thinking of?

Leah: So it's your last day in England, I was thinking of inviting the girls around for a dinner.

Y/n: Yeah, why not. I would love that.

Leah: I was thinking of inviting Beth, Viv, Gio, Teyah, Steph, Kim, Caitlin, Kat... quite the whole team.

Y/n: It would be fun to be with all the girls today, and we could celebrate the engagement with them at the same time.

Leah: You okay with it?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Leah: I'll organize that.

Y/n: I have to go to my parents' to prepare my stuff and I'll be back for the dinner, is that okay with you?

Leah: Yeah, no problem.

You finish eating your breakfast with Leah and you go get prepared upstairs. You go back downstairs, while Leah is doing the dishes.

Y/n: Babe?

Leah: Yes?

You join her in the kitchen and hug her from behind and gently kiss her on the cheek.

Leah: Are you going?

Y/n: Yeah

Leah: Be careful on the road, and if you need help, you can call me, okay?

Y/n: Okay, I will. I'll be back on time for the dinner with the girls tonight.

Leah: Fine.

You give a kiss to Leah, she gives one back. You put your shoes on, grab your keys, your phone and you head to your parents' house. You arrive there, and park in front of the house. You get in.

Y/n: Hello? Anybody in there?

Romeo: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey little brother, what's up?

Romeo: Show me it.

You hold your hand to him to show your beautiful and amazing ring.

Romeo: Fake diamond.

Y/n: Shut up. Soon it'll be you and Mia.

Romeo: We're going slow for that kind of thing. So now, it's really? You and Leah are gonna get married?

Y/n: Yep, we are going to.

Romeo: I'm really happy for you.

Y/n: Me too, happiest on earth.

Romeo: I'm sorry, I have to go. Brentfort is waiting for me.

Y/n: Go shine, little star. I love you, little brother.

Romeo: I love you too, sis.

Romeo leaves the house. You go straight to your room and start packing up your clothes for your next two months in Germany. You take a picture framed of Leah, this one:

You put it in your bags. Suddenly, your phone rings. It's Jana on FaceTime. You pick it up, knowing you're gonna be yelled at for not telling her that you and Leah got engaged earlier.

Y/n: Hola beautiful

Jana: Hey, don't you have something to tell me?

Y/n: I'm sorry and I love you...

Jana: Forgiven, show me it...

You show the ring to Jana and you see appears in the back Patri and Claudia, but also Bruna.

Jana: Wow, that ring is amazing.

Y/n: You have already seen it. It's the exact same one that Leah used, at Wembley.

Jana: Oh, it's still beautiful.

Patri: Hola guapa.

Claudia: Congrats for the engagement.

Y/n: Thank you, girls. Obviously, you'll all be invited to the wedding. No idea, when it's gonna be but I want you all here, all the girls from Barça.

Jana: I will be there.

Patri: Yeah, we won't miss your special day.

Claudia: Look, how far you've come...

Y/n: Yeah, kinda crazy, I've made a way since I left Barça.

Bruna: And it's thanks to Leah...

Y/n: Bruna?

Bruna: She made you a better person...

Claudia: ...and Arsenal made you a better player... you did great by leaving Barça.

Y/n: I didn't lose everything for nothing then.

Jana: No, you lost to win something better.

Patri: We are all proud of you. Mapi isn't here, but you know how motherly she can be, she would be so proud of you...

Bruna: ...she is actually, watching over you.

Y/n: No doubt about that.... I was her first kid with Ingrid. I think, we'll see each other soon.

Jana: What? Why?

Y/n: Champion's league, if we pass the next round, we'll face each other in the final.

Claudia: Could be interesting.

Y/n: Can't wait to beat you, guys.

Jana: We'll see that on the pitch. By the way, did you solve your problems?

Bruna: Problems?

Y/n: Yeah, I did, don't worry. It's all solved.

Jana: Okay, good to hear.

Y/n: I have to go, girls. I have my stuff to pack to go back in Germany tomorrow.

Jana: Alright.

Claudia: See you soon, I guess.

Y/n: Won't miss this.

Patri: Love you, girl. And congrats.

Claudia: Yeah, we're so proud of you.

Jana: Love you, sis.

Y/n: Love you all too. Bye

Patri: Bye.

Jana hangs up the phone. You keep packing. Hours later, you're putting your stuff in your car, when you see your brother Cruz coming back home with a friend.

Y/n: Hey

Cruz: Hey, what are you doing?

Y/n: Taking my stuff to come back in Germany tomorrow.

Cruz: Sorry, Tyler, this is my sister Y/n. Y/n, this is Tyler, a friend.

Y/n: Nice to meet you, Tyler.

Tyler: Yeah, me too. Do we know each other?

Cruz: My sister is a professional football player.

Tyler: Oh, yeah, of course. You played for England a few days ago against...

Y/n: ...Sweden and Canada.

Cruz: Anyway, let's go, it becomes awkward for me.

Cruz and Tyler are getting inside, but your brother stop on the way, he turns around.

Cruz: Are you staying tonight?

Y/n: No, Leah organized a dinner with all the girls of the team.

Cruz: So you're not coming home by tomorrow?

Y/n: No, I don't think so. Mom, dad, romeo and brooklyn aren't here, so I won't come back.

Cruz: See you in two months, I guess.

Y/n: Yes, little brother. Call me if you need anything. I love you, Cruz.

Cruz: I love you too, sis.

You hug Cruz one last time, before he gets in the house with his friend. Your phone starts to ring. You're quite surprised, it's Lynn.

Y/n: Hey girl

Lynn: Hey, how are you?

Y/n: All fine, you? How was Netherland Camp?

Lynn: It was really great, we beat Belgium quit easily and we did a nul against Spain. You're coming back tomorrow, right?

Y/n: Yeah, I have my plane pretty early tomorrow morning.

Lynn: Do you want me to pick you up from the airport?

Y/n: As you want, otherwise I'll ask for a cab.

Lynn: I'll pick you up, it doesn't bother me at all.

Y/n: Tell me if I'm wrong, but I feel like you didn't call to talk about my tomorrow plane.

Lynn: No, actually, I called you because of Jill.

Y/n: What's up with her? Is she okay?

Lynn: She congratulated you for your engagement but, I won't lie, she's kinda heartbroken. She won't tell you...

Y/n: Obviously, she won't tell... that's Jill.

Lynn: I guess, Viv didn't tell you.

Y/n: No, she didn't. I'll be back home tomorrow, I'll talk to Jill at this moment.

Lynn: I'm sorry to bother you with that...

Y/n: Bother me with that? We're talking about Jill, she's important to me. You well did. Thank you for calling.

Lynn: It's okay. See you tomorrow.

Y/n: See you, love you girl.

Lynn: Love you too.

You end up the call. You stare at the house, asecond, a little nostalgic. You smile and put your last stuff in your car anddrive back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.1K 44
A collection of snippets into the life of Beth and Vivianne during one of their most important journeys yet.
43.7K 698 15
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ? 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯...
10.3K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
54K 1.1K 20
In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality..