Prema ❀️

By divyaax__

It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

6.7K 200 7
By divyaax__

Growing up saanvi had witnessed her father raising hands on her mother. In their village it's common for husbands to beat their wife.

A woman is not supposed to raise her voice beyond a particular octave.

She was also raised like that. She was told to be submissive to her husband. She was told to obey her husband at any cost.

She had studied till 12th standard as their village had only one school till 12th standard. And if someone wants to pursue higher studies they have to move to city to complete their studies.

Ofcourse her parents will not allow her to study further because according to them it's not necessary for women to study as at the end they are supposed to look after their home and children.

In her village no one has sent their daughters for higher studies only boys were allowed and sent to city to complete their studies.

She wanted to study further but had no other option but to get married.

Right now she is sitting on a king sized bed with veil covering her face. Her hands clenching and unclenching around her lehenga in nervousness. Her hands sweaty and body shivering.

She was told to submit to her husband tonight. She was nervous. She was scared. Scared of him.

She hasn't seen her husband yet. While sitting beside him on mandap she was intimidated by his aura. He was tall and muscular whereas she was 5'3 with petite body.

His hands were big and rough. She was afraid.

She was feeling many emotions passing through her.

Taking a deep breath she calmed herself.

She heard door unlocking and locking with heavy steps echoing in the room. The bed dipped beside her making her fist her lehenga tightly.

He lifted her veil and let it fall on the mattress. She didn't lift her eyes even once to see his face. He was staring at her intensely. Moving forward he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

She lifted her eyes meeting his intense yet soft gaze. He is the most handsome man she has ever seen.

His eyes were a beautiful shade of grey. It makes him unique from other men.

She lowered her eyes feeling her cheeks colouring red when his eyes turned darker.

Feeling him placing his finger on her chin and lifting her face she closed her eyes.

"Aankhein kholo saanvi" he said in his deep voice sending shivers down her spine. She was afraid of looking at him.

Reluctantly she opened her eyes meeting his intense eyes. She looked at him and held her breath because of their proximity.

He moved closer, their nose touching and kissed her cheek making her release the breath she was holding.

She closed her eyes feeling a man, who is none other than her husband so close to her for the first time in her life. His proximity was affecting her in a good way. She was feeling ticklish in her stomach because of nervousness.

Feeling his eyes she opened her eyes meeting his desire filled eyes asking for permission. She was nervous but nevertheless nodded her head. Within a millisecond she felt his cold lips on her soft and warm lips.

He started moving his lips softly enjoying her soft petal like full lips. She was numb. She didn't know what to do so she let him do what he was doing.

After a few seconds she felt the need for oxygen and tapped his shoulder lightly but he didn't leave her. She tried to get away from him but he held her neck and smooched her lips one last time before leaving her breathless.

She was breathing hard with closed eyes.

He looked at her breathing heavily with her chest heaving up and down making his eyes darker than ever. He was looking at her chest without blinking.

Opening her eyes she saw him looking at her chest. Her whole face was red feeling his eyes at her heaving breasts. She covered her chest with her hands making him look at her.

She looked down feeling embarassed. He held her hands and removed them from covering her breasts and leaned forward making her lay on the bed.

Hovering her he again attached his lips with her kissing her rather roughly making her moan softly. His hands worked on her jewellery removing every single ornament except her mangalsutra. Holding her hands over her head with his left hand his right hand found its way to her waist caressing her bare waist with his rough hands feeling her softness. 

Leaving her lips he was giving open mouth kisses on her neck making her arch her back feeling pleasure. He growled into her neck making her shudder. 

Giving numerous love bites from her neck to shoulder he moved down licking her cleavage. She closed her eyes feeling his hands on her back unknotting the dori of her blouse and unhooking her blouse. She shivered when the cold air touched her bare skin when he removed her blouse revealing her bare skin.

She opened her eyes when she felt his nose on her cleavage. His right hand went to her bosom feeling its softness. It fits perfectly in his hands. Lowering himself he bit at the mole which was on the right breast just above the areola. He took her right nipple in his mouth making her moan involuntary. She kept her hand on her mouth trying not to make much sound.

He licked and sucked her nipple while his one hand played with her other bosom making her toes curl. Moving from one breast to another leaving a trail of saliva his hand moved down to remove her lehenga.

Unzipping the lehenga she lifted her hips a little letting him remove it completely off her body leaving her only in her panties. She looked at him when he stood up and removed his sherwani and pants, her eyes lowered seeing him only in his boxers with six pack abs. Her face heating up looking at his bulky body.

He hovered over her and kissed her lips. Feeling his hands on her panties she opened her nervous eyes meeting his lustful eyes. He removed her panties and looked at her, giving a soft peck to her lips he parted her legs and settled between her legs.

Her breathing ragged feeling his hands on her vertical lips. Separating her lips his thumb circled her clit slowly gradually increasing his pace. She was breathing hard. He was kissing her everywhere and anywhere. She felt a knot forming in her stomach making her hold his shoulders tightly. When she was at the edge she felt his movements abruptly stopping making her release a shaky breath.

She looked at him feeling frustrated for god knows what reason. She was not able to understand what was happening to her. He chuckled looking at her making her face heat up feeling embarrassed.

He quickly removed his boxers and lined his cock against her entrance making her breath hitch. Kissing her softly he at once moved his whole length inside her breaking her hymen. She held his shoulders tightly making him still. Tears rolled down her eyes feeling unbearable pain down there. 

He kissed her softly caressing her body trying to make her relaxed. "Relax" he whispered biting her earlobe making her close her eyes. She tried to relax taking long breaths. He sucked her bosom trying to make her aroused again. After a minute or so he started to move slowly moulding her breasts in his hands. His pace started to increase groaning feeling pleasure. Holding his shoulders tightly she again felt a knot forming in her stomach. She was moaning feeling painful pleasure and he was groaning feeling her walls clench and unclench around his dick. Within a few thrusts she cummed on his dick. He slowed down a bit to let her come from her high. Gradually increasing his pace his thrusts were hard and deep, wrapping her legs around his waist she felt him going deeper making her moan loudly. His thrusts became fast and sloppy and within a few seconds he filled her with his cum and fell on her chest breathing heavily. He was still moving inside her slowly filling her with every drop of his cum. 

He flipped her making her look at him over her shoulders. Moving aside her hip length hairs to one shoulder he roamed his hands on her smooth back. Kissing her back and giving hickeys he aligned his shaft on her pussy hole and took her from behind. Holding her hair he lifted her face and took her in a passionate kiss. Leaving her lips he grabbed her boobs pinching her bud and stretching it. He was ramming into her from behind making her moan loudly feeling immense pleasure.

Flipping her again rubbed her clit with his tip making her squirm. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep. 

"Bas ab aur nahi" she said feeling his tip inside her. "Ek aur bas" he said breathing heavily. She nodded her head despite the pain and tiredness she was feeling. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 77.9K 48
"Is she your wife?" she asked hesitantly. "Yes", Avishek said no more. Is he not going to introduce me? I should leave. It's clear, they wanted to...
224K 8.5K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...
4.5M 231K 149
❀️ Completed ❀️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
4.1M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...