Better- SeongSang

By Yeo_Hwa

Yeosang and Seonghwa hate each other... or do they? They are shoved into the same dorm together for their las... More

1 - Yeosang
2 - Seonghwa
3 - Yeosang
4 - Seonghwa
5 - Yeosang
6 - Seonghwa
7 - Yeosang
9 - Yeosang
10 - Seonghwa
11 - Yeosang
12 - Seonghwa
13 - Yeosang
14 - Seonghwa
15 - Yeosang
16 - Seonghwa
17 - Yeosang
18 - Seonghwa
19 - Yeosang
20 - Seonghwa
21 - Yeosang
22 - Seonghwa
23 - Yeosang
24 - Seonghwa
25 - Yeosang
26 - Seonghwa
27 - Yeosang
28 - Seonghwa

8 - Seonghwa

47 4 9
By Yeo_Hwa

"Get the fuck out of my way Hwa." Yeosang crossed his arms as he stood in front of me.

He seems to be feeling better. He isn't so gloomy anymore but I can tell he still isn't fully over it. After getting back the other day, he stayed in his room. It was annoying hearing his damn sniffles and small cries the entire day yesterday. It's a lot better to see him like this than all sad and mopey.

I like it better when he is like this.

"I'm just standing, Yeo." I smiled.

"You're in the way of the door."

"You can clearly walk around me."

"Don't be a little shit! We have to get to class!"

I smirked. Quickly getting out, closing the door, and holding it as Yeosang tried to open it. He banged on the door.

"STOP BEING A BITCH, PARK!"

"Just say the magic words! It's not hard!"

"Like I'll ever say that shit to you!"

"Ok, princess! Then you'll never get to class!"

It got quiet. What? I opened the door and saw Yeosang trying to climb out the window. "I WAS KIDDING, WE ARE FOUR FLOORS UP!" I ran and grabbed him.

Closing the window I turned back around and he was gone. That little shit.

Running down the hallway and getting to the elevator. Quickly turning and running into him. Luckily the elevator doors were open. Falling in. We both groaned.

"Well, good morning to you too." We both looked up and it was Yunho and San. They helped us both up.

Yeosang quickly smacked me in the stomach. "Watch where you're going next time." He glared.

"You got in the way."

"As if. I was just waiting there."

"Well, you didn't fucken wait fast enough."

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!"

"I KNOW!"

He and I just stared at each other.

"Stupid."

"Idiot."

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Pig."

"Snake."

"I swear I'll boil your teeth and make you swallow them."

"I'll hit you in the face with a brick."

"I'll rearrange your bones."

"I'll peel your skin off."

"I'll decorate my walls with your fingernails."

"I'll cut off your..." San covered Yeosang's mouth.

"Yeosang. Remember, nothing below the belt." San patted his head. "You know the rules of being a male."

Yeosang took his hand off his mouth. He punched me in the stomach as the doors opened. I leaned over and held my stomach. "You bitch." Barely able to get out of the elevator. San helped me walk until I was able to walk on my own correctly.

"You two need to cut it out." Yunho said.

"What did they do this time?" Jongho and Wooyoung walked over.

"They were saying weird threats to each other. It was kind of entertaining." Yunho laughed.

I rolled my eyes. Standing up correctly and just leaving them. I didn't want to hear it. San came running after me. "What?"

"You're grumpy. What's up?"

"Nothing. My stomach just hurts. He may be pretty and look innocent but he can seriously punch."

"Really?" I nodded. "That's a surprise."

"I think he rearranged my intestines..."

"What? Why do you say..." I quickly turned and threw up in a bush. "Oh my god!" He patted my back.

"That bitch is going to get it."

"Going to get what? And who?" I heard Mingi.

"What happened to you?" Hongjoong asked.

I stood up and turned. "Yeosang. Who else?"

"What did he do?"

"Punch me. In the damn stomach."

"You ok to go to class?" Mingi patted my back. I just nodded.

We walked over to the buildings and went our separate ways. I had to go to the bathroom and rinse out my mouth.

Walking out and sitting on the floor next to my classroom door. I didn't want to go in yet. I held my stomach. He has hit me twice today.

Bringing my legs to my chest and just resting my head down my knees. Closing my eyes. Just trying not to move to feel any discomfort. He hits hard. Holy shit.

"Hi, Seonghwa." Feeling something touch my leg. I opened my eyes and there was a hand on my leg. I looked up and scooted away. This bitch looks familiar.

"Uh. Don't you think this is too confrontational?" I quickly got up. She got up too and cornered me. "Can you not?"

"Oh come on, Seonghwa." She smiled.

"Go away. I'm not..." She grabbed my face and pulled me down. I panicked but before anything could actually happen, she was thrown to the ground and not by me. I put my hands up in the air. It scared the shit out of me.

"I DIDN'T TOUCH HER!" I yelled out.

"Don't fucken touch him!" I turned and it was Yeosang. He crossed his arms.

I honestly haven't been more happy to see him than now. I basically hid behind him. I did not want to be anywhere near her after that.

"Did you just kick me, bitch?!" She yelled at him.

"I don't tolerate any type of assault. When someone tells you to not touch them, it means don't fucken touch them! Learn to listen!"

She stood up and stared.

Everyone in the hallways stared at Yeosang. He gritted his teeth. "HEY! YOU ALL FUCKEN WATCHED AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! You're all a bunch of fucken idiots! When someone is..."

"Yeosang!" I pulled him towards me. She had tried to punch him.

He pulled away from my hold. He stared at her. "Wait a damn fucken minute. You're the bitch that sits next to me in first period. Oh, I've been wanting to beat the shit out of you for trying to do the same exact thing to me!" He lounged at her. I grabbed him.

He was getting harassed? Holding him by his waist to keep him from possibly killing her. "Yeosang. Calm down!"

"I'm going to beat this bitch up. Let me go!"

"You're going to get suspended or expelled if you fight her."

"I don't give a shit!"

Both of us moved to the side when she decided to try to punch him again. I quickly let him go. "Go at her then."

The next thing I know, I'm in the office again. Sitting in between Yeosang and this bitch that I don't even know the name of. Yeosang was going to reach out and punch her again. I grabbed his arm and pushed it down. Hugging him to keep him from fighting in front of the principal. I swear he is like a rabid dog right now.

"Ok, so you three had gotten into a fight?"

I shook my head. "She was touching me inappropriately and Yeosang here..." He tried again but I kept him down. "Had helped me. Then realized that she was the one that had tried to touch him the same way."

Yeosang glared at her.

"That is not true! I don't even know him!" She pointed.

"Bitch you sit next to us in first period! Don't start trying to say shit!" Yeosang was able to get out of my grip. He basically crawled onto my lap to try to get to her. "I have read stupid shit about people being handsy with randoms and thought I would never witness it myself BUT HERE WE ARE!" He stood up to go after her. I stood up and got in his way.

"Dude. Seriously calm yourself down." He huffed as he sat back down. He crossed his arms and turned away.

"If you're going to suspend me, then expel her." Yeosang said. "I won't take it any other way. If you only suspend her and the word gets out that you let that stay in this school, you're going to have to deal with the criticism! And trust me..." I quickly covered his mouth.

"Yeosang. Calm down. We don't need you to start yelling." I took my hand back and sighed. "Yeosang is right. Yes, they did fight... Well it was more one sided..."  I looked over at her. He really didn't hesitate. "But he was only doing the right thing."

"Yes, but there is a strict no-fighting policy."

"So he was just supposed to watch me get harassed?"

"I'm sure it wasn't..." "Are you trying to say that it wasn't that just because I'm a guy but if I had done it to her, I would be the only one in the wrong? You're a fucken piece of..."

Yeosang covered my mouth. "Sir it doesn't matter what you choose because the police will get rid of her even if you don't." He got up and pulled me up too. "I will make sure of it." He glared at both of them before he pulled me out of the room.

I smiled. Oh... Feisty... 

I like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.4K 25
j.wy & c.s What happens if college, a small coffee shop, rainy days and a completely ruined blouse lead two complete strangers towards each other...
Frenemy By 🦬

Fanfiction

29.6K 1.3K 23
Wooyoung swears the boy who bullied him in elementary school would hate him forever.
1.2M 46.7K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content 💀 Top:...
450K 19.4K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...