Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

By tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... More

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
Clefairy and the Moon Stone
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

The Water Flowers of Cerulean City

93 3 0
By tanishatribe1118

Narrator: Determined to become a Pokémon master, Ash continues on his quest, gaining skill and knowledge and catching new Pokémon along the way with his sister, Hayley.

Hayley: You better believe it!

Meeko: Riol!

Narrator: His fierce Pokémon battle with Gym Leader Brock earned Ash a boulder badge and a brand-new friend.

Hayley: And it's someone else that Meeko and I can talk to besides Ash and Misty.

Narrator: Brock, hoping to be a Pokémon breeder, decided to join Ash, Hayley and Misty on their journey.

"Gary was here, Ash is a loser." said Gary, written on the sign to Cerulean City.

Narrator: But with his rival, Gary, way ahead of him, Ash Ketchum is still playing catch up. We can only wonder what adventures lie ahead.

It was sunny and birds were chirping as Ash and the others made their way to Cerulean City. "Ah, it's a great day to just enjoy the sunshine." said Ash, stretching his arms.

"And while you're enjoying the sunshine, Gary's catching more Pokémon." said Brock.

"Ah!" said Ash.

"But I guess a Pokémon trainer can capture Pokémon and enjoy the sun." Brock added.

"Pika." said Pikachu, looking over its shoulder. Far behind them and dragging her feet was Misty.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Misty called out.

"Cha!" squeaked Pikachu.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"Oh, I know where we're going." said Ash. "We're going to Cerulean City."

"Uh, Cerulean City?" asked Misty, panicking. "What are you going there for?"

"Well, it's none of your business, but I'm going for more badges." said Ash.

"Uh, Ash, you don't want Pokémon from there. Trust me." said Misty.

"Not even a Pokémon egg from there?" asked Hayley.

"Hayley, you can still get a Pokémon egg, I just don't want your brother battling there." said Misty.

"Why not?" asked Ash.

"Because they're all..."

"All what?"

"...very scary ghost Pokémon that look like this." said Misty and makes a scary face. "Like monsters."

Ash starts laughing as Hayley says to Misty, "That's not even scary. What Ash does is scarier."

"Nice face, Misty. Come on, Brock. Let's go, Hayley, Pikachu and Meeko." he said, then takes Hayley by the hand.

"Hey, hey! Wait a second!" Misty shouted after them. "What about Vermillion City? It right on the water and there are lots of neat Pokémon and you can watch all the giant yachts pulling into the harbor. And there's a little park way up on a hill where you can sit and watch the sunset. That's so romantic."

"Uh-huh." said Ash.

"It's much nicer than that old Cerulean City, so let's get going!" said Misty.

"Okay, let's go." said Ash.

"Really?"

"To Cerulean City."

"Ah. Unh!"

"You know you walked into that one, right?" Hayley asked a fallen Misty.

"Rio, Riol." said Meeko.

"I've got to get more trainer badges, Brock." Ash said to him. "And since there's a Gym in Cerulean City..."

"Yeah, makes sense to me." said Brock.

"Ah, I never wanted to wander back here." said Misty, once she stood back up and rubbed her head.

Night had fell and inside a building, Team Rocket opens the vent. "The coast is clear." said James.

"Nothing to fear." said Jessie.

"Nobody here. Meowth." said Meowth and finally landed on the floor, then looks around until they stopped at something.

"Well, looks like we found it." said James as they stopped at a huge vacuum.

"Just what we need to get what we want." said Jessie.

"Pokémon." said Meowth. The next day, Ash, Brock, Hayley and Misty entered Cerulean City. "So, this is Cerulean City, eh, Brock?" asked Ash.

"Pretty nice place, isn't it?" said Brock.

"Yeah, pretty cool." said Ash, as he turns to take in the view. "Hey, look. That's weird."

"What's weird?" asked Hayley.

"Misty's not following us anymore." he said.

"Chu." said Pikachu.

"I wonder where she went." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"She really didn't want to come to Cerulean City, did she?" asked Brock.

"I wonder why she hates this place so much." said Ash.

"But it's such a nice place." said Hayley.

"Hmm." said Brock.

"Ah, except for my sister, we'll never figure out girls." said Ash. Once further into the city, police cars were surrounding a store.

"The police. Wonder what happened." said Ash.

"Must have been something really big to draw in a sizable crowd like that." said Hayley.

"Yeah." said Brock as they ran over to the crowd.

"Excuse me. Do you know what happened here?" Ash asked the guy next to him.

"Some burglars broke into that store last night." he tells Ash.

"Burglars, huh?" said Ash.

"What do you know about burglars?" asked a familiar voice.

"Huh?" said Ash, Brock and Hayley looking up to see Officer Jenny.

"You three look very suspicious to me." said Officer Jenny.

"Hey, you're that motorcycle officer in Viridian." said Ash.

"Huh? Ah, you must have met my sister-in-law." she said. "If you know my sister-in-law, then you must have had some dealings with the police in Viridian."

"Well, I..." said Ash, looking at Hayley.

"We didn't..." said Hayley.

"Now, maybe you just stopped to ask her for directions, or maybe you found a wallet on the street and turned it into her, or maybe you're a burglar who broke out of jail!" said Officer Jenny as she takes out a set of handcuffs.

"We've never been to jail!" whimpered Ash and Hayley, grabbing each other by the waist.

"Neither have I, ma'am." said Brock.

"That's what they all say." said Officer Jenny.

"We just got into town and saw the crowd so we came over to see what was going on." said Brock.

"Uh-huh." said Hayley, hanging onto her brother.

"The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime." said Officer Jenny, with a glint in her eye.

"But...." said Hayley.

"We're not, uh..." said Brock.

"Maybe this'll clear things up." said Ash and takes out Dexter.

"I'm Dexter, a Pokedex program by Professor Oak for Pokémon trainers, Ash and Hayley Ketchum." said Dexter.

"Yeah and I was the Leader of the Pewter City Gym." said Brock, showing the Boulder badge.

"Well, that's evidence enough for me." said Officer Jenny. "I'm sorry I was suspicious. Now I'm suspicious of my sister-in-law. She sure has weird taste in friends."

"Um, miss?" asked Brock.

"Hm?"

"I was wondering, since I'm new in town, maybe we could get together tonight and you could show me around." said Brock.

"Well, I'm not off duty till past your bedtime and I may even have to work round the clock to catch these burglars." said Officer Jenny, causing Ash and Hayley to smile weakly at Brock.

"Well, what exactly did they steal?" asked Ash.

"That's the strange thing about it." said Officer Jenny. "They didn't take any money, just a massive vacuum and a giant hose."

"But what would anybody want that stuff?" asked Ash.

"I'm sure I don't know, young man, but I do know I don't have time to play guessing games with you because I've got a job to do and its time the three of you to move along." Officer Jenny said, then pushes them away. "Come on, let's go. All right, everybody. The show's over. Nothing to see here. Break it up. Break it up."

"Good thing we had Dexter and you had your badge." said Ash as he, Hayley and Brock were sitting on a bench.

"Yeah. Shouldn't you and Hayley head for Cerulean City Gym?" Brock asked.

"I heard that they have an aquarium inside the gym." said Hayley, feeding half of her sandwich to Meeko.

"Yeah. Hey, Brock. You got any insider info on the Gym trainer here?" asked Ash.

"Huh?" said Brock, then looks at Hayley, who shrugs.

"Ha-ha. I just want to find out as much as I can about him before we have our match." said Ash. "Know yourself, know your adversary and you hold the key to victory."

"Wise words, Ash." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"You sure know some pretty deep stuff." said Brock.

"Heh, Hayley and I learned that from Dexter." he tells him.

"Well, I never actually met the trainer here but I know his Pokémon special move." said Brock.

"Yeah? What is it?" asked Ash.

"I'm sorry, Ash, but I can't give you that information." Brock tells him, causing Hayley and Meeko to giggle.

"Why not?"

"I'm a Gym Leader, too, after all." he tells him. "I can't tell you out of respect. You understand."

"That's cool." said Ash.

"At least you tried, Ash." said Hayley.

"Thanks." he said, sarcastically.

"Well, I have some stuff I need to check out." said Brock, as the three of them came to a fork in the road.

"What stuff?" Ash asked.

"Just stuff. See you later." said Brock and turns left.

"Bye." said Ash as he and Hayley wave. "Well, let's get going, Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko."

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Ok." said Hayley.

"Olu." said Meeko and they started to look for the Gym.

"Cerulean City Gym. Cerulean City Gym." Ash said to himself as he held a map. "Should be right round here someplace."

They stopped as they see the gym. "Huh? There it is." he said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the star of our show, the sensational Cerulean City synchronized swimming sisters!" said a man. The audience claps as Ash and Hayley gasps, looking up at three girls up on the diving board.

"Lily! Violet! Daisy!" said the crowd and the three sisters fell into the water.

"You couldn't get me to jump from that height of you wanted me to." said Hayley.

"Riolu?" asked Meeko.

"I know how to swim, just not from that height yet." she tells her Pokémon as music plays for the sisters who were doing an aquatic routine. "I'll teach you what I know the next time we're near water."

"Olu." said Meeko, smiling at Hayley.

"But I thought this was the Pokémon Gym, Pikachu." Ash said to his Pokémon.

"Pika." Pikachu said in awe.

"I can't understand it." said Ash once the show was over.

"Neither do I." said Hayley as they turned the corner.

"Huh? It's like an aquarium." said Ash as they see the hallway. "How can this be a Pokémon Gym?"

"The crowd was totally awesome." a girl's voice said.

"I know. That was so great." said another.

"Daisy, the dive you did was super." said the third girl.

"The practice really paid off." said Daisy.

"Totally."

The three of them giggled as they walked through the hall. "Uh, excuse us." said Ash, as Hayley and Meeko held their faces against a viewing glass.

"Pretty." said Hayley.

"Riolu, Olu." said Meeko in awe.

"I'm sorry, but if you want an interview, you have to, like, call our manger." said Lily.

"No, it's not that." said Ash, before prying Hayley and Meeko away from the window.

"Hey! Riol!" said Hayley and Meeko with their arms stretch out for the aquarium.

"We don't do autographs." she tells him.

"I don't want one." said Ash. "I really want to know if this is a Pokémon Gym."

"It sure is." said Lily.

"Well, I'm looking for the Gym trainer." said Ash.

"You're looking at them." said Daisy. "The three of us are the Gym trainers here."

"We're the sensational sisters." said Lily.

"We're world famous." said Violet.

"Huh? But what's with all that swimming?" asked Ash.

"It's, like, our hobby, and our fans love to watch us perform." said Lily.

"We pool our talents to make a big splash." said Violet and the three starts giggling.

"Ok...I need to start thinking about my options." said Hayley.

"And what about you?" asked Lily, turning to Hayley.

"I'm his sister. I won't be able to get badges for a couple of years." she replied.

"Come on." said Ash. "I challenge all of you."

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Um."

"What?" asked Ash.

"We don't feel much like battling anymore." said Daisy.

"What do you mean?" Ash asked.

"We just got beaten three times in a row by kids from this nowhere place called Pallet Town." explained Violet.

"Not again." said Ash.

"Wow, you three are weird." said Hayley, having a crazy look on her face. "You need to get out more and start having an actual life."

"Riolu." said Meeko, nodding in agreement.

"It was just one defeat after another." said Violet. "My eyes were spinning from all the losses."

"We had to, like, practically rush all our Pokémon to the Pokémon center." said Daisy.

"This is the only one left." said Lily, taking out a Pokeball and out of the Pokeball was Goldeen.

"Goldeen. Goldeen. Goldeen." said Goldeen.

"You mean, all you have is a Goldeen?" asked Ash.

"Now I feel bad for you, brother." said Hayley.

"Don't even go there, Hayley." said Ash.

"If it were to evolve into a Seaking, we could use it." said Violet. "But all it can do now is its horn attack."

"So, like, there's no point in battling." said Daisy.

"Now, instead of having matches, we have time to make ourselves look more beautiful than ever." said Lily, causing Ash to gasp.

"I know what you want." said Daisy, then claps her hands. "Seel."

Seel comes out of the pool with a water like badge in its mouth. " You are such a cute Pokémon!" squealed Hayley.

"Seel." said Seel, with a smile on its face.

"A Cascade Badge. This is what you want, right?" asked Daisy. "You can have it."

"Thanks. Uh, I'd rather earn my badges." said Ash, then looks over to see Hayley and Meeko playing with Seel.

"Take it. A badge is a badge." Daisy tells him. Ash sighs as he walks over to take the badge. "Here."

"Hold it right there!" shouted Misty, who was in the stands.

"Misty!" exclaimed Ash and Hayley.

"Cha!"

"Olu!"

"Hi-yah!" she shouted and jumps out of the stands. "All right, Daisy. If you don't want to battle him, I will."

"What do you mean?" asked Ash.

"I'm a Cerulean City trainer too." said Misty, making Ash and Pikachu gasped at her statement.

"Cool." said Hayley in awe.

"Riolu!" said Meeko.

"I'm the fourth Sensational Sister." said Misty.

"There are only three Sensational Sisters and one runt." said Lily, causing Misty to growl angrily.

"Misty, a runt?" asked Hayley, looking at Meeko. "She doesn't look like a runt to me."

"Rio." added Meeko.

"Misty looks normal size in my opinion." Hayley added.

"Thank you, Hayley. At least someone doesn't think I'm a runt." said Misty, smiling and she returns the smile.

"So, little sister, it's a surprise to see you back so soon." said Daisy.

"That little girl with a big mouth who said she wouldn't come back till she was a great Pokémon trainer. Wasn't that you?" asked Violet.

"Huh? I guess I did say something like that when I left." said Misty.

"So that's why Misty was so dead set against coming here." said Ash.

"I feel bad for her." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Misty, you left here pretending you wanted to become a Pokémon trainer because you couldn't compare with us." said Lily. "Because we're obviously much more talented and beautiful than you are."

"Uh-oh." said Ash.

"I'm glad that I have you as my brother." said Hayley.

"Riolu, Riol." Meeko said, glad that Ash was her only sibling.

"That wasn't the reason!" shouted Misty.

"Well, then, I guess, like, you came back because you couldn't make it as a Pokémon trainer." said Daisy.

"It wasn't my idea to come back here." said Misty, getting in her face. "The only reason I'm here is because they wanted to come."

"Hey, leave me out of this!" said Hayley, stomping her foot at Misty. "I'm not even old enough to be participating in the league. You know that, Misty."

"Well, he's totally not someone I'd choose as a boyfriend." said Daisy.

"Ah!"

"But you're no prize yourself." she added.

"My boyfriend? If I battle him, that'll prove I'm not a quitter and I'm just a good a trainer as you three." said Misty.

"Well, you are the only one of us with a Pokémon that can actually battle." said Daisy.

"All right, Ash. Are you ready to rumble?" asked Misty.

"Uh." Ash said weakly.

"She's scarier than I am. And that's even on a good day." said Hayley.

"Riolu, Riol!" said Meeko, pointing to Misty. Out in the pool, Misty and Ash were at either end.

"I wasn't planning on challenging you till you and Hayley paid me back for my bike, but this is as good as any time." said Misty. "If you want that Cascade Badge, you're going to have to beat me."

"It'll be my pleasure." said Ash. "Pikachu, this one's going to be a piece of cake."

"Chu." said Pikachu.

"So how many Pokémon?" asked Ash.

"Two against two works for me." said Misty.

"You got it." said Ash. "All right, then, Pikachu, I choose you! Huh?"

"Chu." said Pikachu, holding onto Ash's hand.

"Yeah, good luck with that, Ash." Hayley called out to her brother.

"Pikachu, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Chu. Chu." Pikachu tells him, pointing at Misty and shaking its head.

"Uh, what? Are you saying you don't want to battle with Misty?"

"Pikachu."

"Well, I guess it's okay if you don't want to battle a friend." said Ash.

"Pikachu, you're a Pika pal!" Misty called out.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Thanks a lot, Pikachu." said Ash, taking out a Pokeball. "You can sit with Hayley and Meeko. Butterfree, I choose you!"

"(Chitters)" said Butterfree.

"Well, in that case, Misty calls Staryu!" said Misty summoning Staryu.

"Hi-yah!"

"Huh? Hm." said Ash, getting out Dexter.

"Staryu, the core of this water Pokémon shines in a rainbow of seven colors. A core that is valued by some as a type of jewelry." said Dexter.

"Oh. Wow." said Ash. "Leave it to a girl to show off her jewelry."

"Quit stalling and let's get this show on the road." said Misty, waving her arms at Ash.

"Do you think Misty could really win?" asked Violet.

"Like, in her dreams, maybe." said Lily.

"Seel, Seel." said Seel.

"I should've asked Brock to get me some books while he was out." said Hayley.

"Riol." said Meeko.

"Butterfree, you can blow that thing away in one blast. Tackle it!" shouted Ash. Butterfree squeals as it tackles Staryu.

"Staryu, counter attack!" shouted Misty as Staryu jumps into the air, spinning.

"Butterfree, dodge." said Ash as Butterfree does so and tackles Staryu. "Ha-ha! I'm going to win this."

"Staryu, water gun." said Misty. Staryu jumps into the water and sprays Butterfree.

"In that case, Stun Spore now." said Ash. A yellow like dust falls from Butterfree's wings and surrounds Staryu, causing it to rock back and forth. "Oh, no. Staryu looks like it's in real pain." said Misty.

"It doesn't even have a face. How can you tell?" asked Ash.

"Because I'm sensitive to others' feelings, that's how." said Misty.

"Oh yeah? Like I'm not?" Ash shot back.

"Which side are you clapping for?" asked Violet as Seel was clapping.

"Brothers." grumbled Hayley as Meeko sighs.

"Olu." said Meeko.

"We feel your pain." said Daisy.

"I'll trade you Ash for Misty." said Hayley.

"That's something I wish we could do." said Lily.

"Staryu, wash it off." said Misty and Staryu jumps into the water before returning to the surface. "Yay! Too bad you didn't know that Stun Spore doesn't work if you wash it off in water."

"She thinks she knows everything." muttered Ash. "Butterfree, Sleep Powder."

"Tackle it from underwater." said Misty as Butterfree spreads its Sleep Powder. Staryu jumps out of the water and tries to tackle Butterfree. "If Staryu can get Butterfree underwater, I win. Water Pokémon always have an edge in the water."

"Kachu." said Pikachu, who decided not to join Hayley on the sidelines.

"Pikachu, you're supposed to be on my side." said Ash, looking at Pikachu.

"Misty's totally awesome." said Daisy.

"Well, we three got the good looks in the family so I guess she had to get some talent." said Lily. Staryu tackles Butterfree again and makes contact, knocking Butterfree into the water.

"Butterfree, return." said Ash as a struggling Butterfree returns to its Pokeball. "Pidgeotto, I choose you!"

"Pidgeo! Pidgeo!" cooed Pidgeotto, flapping its wings.

"Oh yeah? Staryu, return!" said Misty, recalling Staryu to its Pokeball. "Misty calls Starmie!"

"Pidgeotto, Whirlwind it away!" shouted Ash.

"Pidgeo!" screeched Pidgeotto and flapped its wings, creating a strong wind at Starmie.

"Dive under, then up." said Misty and Starmie dives into the water before hitting Pidgeotto.

"Strike back with Wing Attack!" said Ash and Pidgeotto hits an incoming Starmie into the water with its wing, only to get hit back even stronger. "Give it a Gust to blow it away!"

Pidgeotto uses Gust and overpowered Starmie as it hits the door. "Starmie!" said Misty as it slid down to the floor and the jewel on Starmie starts flashing. "Oh, no. Starmie's energy is just about to run out."

"All right, Pidgeotto. Let's get that trainer badge." said Ash when suddenly the gym starts rumbling. "Huh?"

A wall of the gym falls, and a tank goes in. "Check out that hair." said Violet.

"Like, who invited the party crashers?" asked Daisy.

"Sorry to break in on you, ladies." said Jessie.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." said James.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light." said Jessie.

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight." said James.

"Meowth! That's right!" said Meowth.

"The Water Pokémon have the advantage." said James.

"But if we steal that water away." said Jessie.

"The Pokémon are ours for the taking." said James.

"And Meowth knows just how to do it." said Meowth.

"What are they trying to prove?" asked Violet as a vacuum hose was placed into the pool and sucks the water.

"A massive vacuum and a giant hose." Ash said to himself.

"Hey. Didn't Officer Jenny say that was stolen?" asked Hayley.

"Your right, Hayley." he said. "Team Rocket were the robbers who broke into that store back there. I should have known it was them."

"Our swimming pool." said Daisy.

"They're sucking it dry." said Misty.

"That's our water." said Lily.

"Right. I should give it back." said Meowth before pressing a lever to blast water at them.

"We've got to protect the Pokémon." said Misty.

"Like, what about my hair?" asked Violet.

"All right, now's the time to suck them up." said Meowth and pulls the lever to suck up the water from the pool.

"Seel!" groaned Seel as it was heading towards the hose.

"Come back, Seel." said Violet.

"Oh, Pikachu." said Ash. A splash of water grabs Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko.

"Pikachu! Hayley! Meeko!" screamed Ash.

"Ash!" screamed Hayley.

"Riolu!" Meeko cried out, struggling against the current.

"Pikachu!" screamed Pikachu.

"Hey, wait a second. Water conducts electricity." said Ash.

"Yeah, but your sister and Meeko are out there." said Misty.

"Hayley, I need you to listen!" shouted Ash. "Because what I'm about to do is going to hurt."

"Okay!" shouted Hayley.

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt!" shouted Ash.

"Pikachu!" screamed Pikachu, squeezing its cheeks. Hayley and Meeko groaned as they felt Pikachu's electricity in the water. Pikachu's electricity went all the way over to Team Rocket.

"It's times like these that make me want to go straight." said James as Jessie and Meowth groaned before they fell into the pool. "Now I know how it feels to be all washed up."

"We'll never come clean." said Jessie. Outside of the Gym, Seel watches and claps as Team Rocket came out of the hose.

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" they shouted. Inside the gym, Pikachu was screaming as he, Hayley and Meeko heads towards the hose.

"Oh, no." said Daisy.

"Pikachu. Hayley. Meeko." said Misty. Ash runs around the pool towards the massive vacuum. Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko were sucked underwater and into the hose.

"Pikachu! Meeko! Hayley!" shouted Ash as he pushed the lever to release the water back inside. The hose turns into the air and shoots out the water, with Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko out.

"Whoa!" shouted Hayley as she and Meeko were caught by Violet and Lily while Pikachu was caught by Daisy.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Riolu." said Meeko, wrapping her arms around Violet.

"Hey. We never got to finish our match." said Misty as she and the others stood by the pool. Hayley stood next to Meeko and both were wrapped in a towel.

"You're going to look somewhat fluffy after this." Hayley tells Meeko.

"Rio?" asked Meeko.

"Good point." said Hayley.

"Yeah." said Ash, then gives his sister a worried look. "And I was about to win it too."

"I'm fine, Ash." said Hayley. "I'm not that hurt."

"I know. I can't help it." said Ash.

"I know." Hayley tells him.

"What?" asked Misty.

"You could say your match had to be postponed, like, due to drain." said Violet.

"At least nobody lost." said Lily.

"I can live with that and that's just speaking as Ash's sister." said Hayley.

"I wanted to win." said Misty.

"I guess I'm not going to get that Cascade Badge." said Ash.

"Wrong." said Daisy. "We're giving this badge to you."

"Huh?" said Ash and Hayley.

"How come he gets the badge?" asked Misty. "He didn't win."

"Pikachu was the one that, like, totally saved us all." she replied. "And if he had used Pikachu from the start, there was no way your Water Pokémon could have won."

"Oh, man." said Misty.

"Take the badge, Ash." said Daisy. "You deserve it."

"Gee. Thanks." said Ash. "Heh, I'll take it!"

"Cha!" said Pikachu.

"Awesome." said Hayley.

"Riolu!" said Meeko.

Narrator: And so, Ash earns his second Pokémon trainer badge.

"Misty, you just go right on trying to be a Pokémon trainer." said Lily. "You might as well be good at something 'cause you'll never be stars like us."

"You keep that up, and you'll be seeing stars." said Misty.

"Chill out." said Violet.

"Misty, be careful." said Daisy. "You know we love you."

"Yeah." said Misty.

"Ash. Hayley." Brock called out. "Hey, man."

"Yo, Brocko." said Ash.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"See for yourself." said Ash and shows him the badge.

"Cool. Let's go." said Brock.

"Right." said Ash.

"Oh, Hayley. I have something for you." said Brock and hands her a couple of Pokémon eggs from his backpack.

"Pokémon eggs!" Hayley said in awe. "Thanks, Brock."

"I wonder what Pokemon these ones will hatch into." said Ash as Hayley lets Meeko hold an egg.

"You're not leaving without me." said Misty.

"Careful, Meeko." said Hayley as Meeko nodded.

"Misty, you're not going to be a sore loser, are you?" Ash asked.

"I didn't lose anything. It was a draw." Misty tells him.

"Well, I'm the one who got a badge." said Ash.

"What? You know you lost with Butterfree." said Misty.

"That was round one." said Ash. "I made a great comeback."

"If Team Rocket hadn't busted in, I would have destroyed you." argued Misty.

"You're lucky they showed up. You were about to lose." Ash tells her.

"Lose? I was just getting started." said Misty.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Oh, brother." said Brock.

"You said it, Brock." said Hayley.

"Riol!" said Meeko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 433 13
After years of training and traveling, 23 year old Pokémon Master Ash Ketchum has finally reached the end of the road. Or so he thought. After losing...
2.2K 140 16
Nineteen years old Ash Ketchum chasing his dream to be a pokemon master and 18 year old Serena Yvonne is dreaming to be Kalos queen and she is too cl...
18.9K 434 21
Hello My name is Ruby Ketchum and my parents are Ash Ketchum and Serena Ketchum. I don't remember my father much but my mother told me that my father...
28.6K 740 33
Ash is a 15-year-old trainer who is traveling back to Kanto after winning Kalos league he is accompanied by his traveling companion Serena a 15-year...