Pokemon: A Ketchum Journey. V...

By tanishatribe1118

Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight... More

I Choose You!
Pokemon Emergency
Ash Captures a Pokémon
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter City
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
The Path to the Pokémon League
The School of Hard Knocks
Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village
Charmander, the Stray Pokémon
Here comes the Squirtle Squad
Mystery at the Lighthouse
Electric Shock Showdown
Battle Aboard the St. Anne
Pokemon Shipwreck
Island of the Giant Pokémon
Tentacool and Tentacruel
The Ghost of Maiden's Peak
Bye Bye Butterfree
Abra and the Psychic Showdown
The Tower of Terror
Haunter vs. Kadabra
Primeape Goes Bananas
Pokémon Scent-sation
Hypno's Naptime
Pokémon Fashion Flash
The Punchy Pokémon
Sparks Fly for Magnemite
Dig Those Diglett!
The Ninja-Poké Showdown
The Flame Pokémon-athon!
The Kangaskhan Kid
The Bridge Bike Gang
Ditto's Mysterious Mansion
Pikachu's Goodbye
The Battling Eevee Brothers
Wake up, Snorlax!

Clefairy and the Moon Stone

200 5 0
By tanishatribe1118

Narrator: Last time, Ash, Pikachu, Hayley and her newly nickname Riolu, faced Ash's toughest challenge yet, a match against a Pokémon Gym leader. Ash won a Boulder badge, his first step toward competing in the Pokémon League Championships. Joined by the gym leader, Brock, Ash, his sister and his friends continued their journey. But as they left Pewter City, little did they suspect that their next adventure would be out of this world!

Hayley, looking up at the sky: Really? How so?

Narrator: Ash, Hayley and their friends hike towards Mt. Moon. Many strange and astonishing tales have been told about this mysterious place, and the groups about to discover that all of them are true!

"Mt. Moon!" exclaimed Misty. "Ah. Doesn't the name sound romantic?"

"People say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times." said Brock.

"Cool." said Hayley.

"A meteor!" said Ash.

"Is it really true?" asked Misty.

"The meteor is called the Moon Stone." Brock tells them.

"Ah. Now that's romantic." said Misty.

"Why would they call it the Moon Stone even though it's a meteor, Brock?" asked Hayley. Before he could answer, a man's screamed was heard.

"Look! Over there!" shouted Ash as they ran towards the scream. Suddenly, a colony of bats were screeching at a man, who was on the ground, screaming in fear.

"Ah. It's a bunch of Zubat!" said Ash.

"They're attacking that guy!" said Misty and Hayley.

"Dexter, analyze!" said Ash.

"Zubat, flying Pokémon with supersonic powers. Zubat love in caves and hate to fly outside in daylight." said Dexter.

"Not these Zubat." said Ash.

"This is no time for jokes!" said Misty, raising her voice. "That guy needs our help!"

"You're right. I'm sorry." said Ash. "Pikachu, Thundershock!"

"Pi." said Pikachu as he squeezes his cheeks.

"Meeko, use Bullet Punch!" said Hayley.

"Riol!" Meeko said, nodding as she went after Pikachu.

"Kahcu!" shouted Pikachu as he hops off of Ash's hat, just as the man looks up and sees Pikachu in the air.

Meeko jumped into the air and punches several Zubats as Pikachu's Thundershock shocks the rest of colony heads back into the cave, whimpering. "Riol! Riol!" Meeko exclaimed, running up to Hayley.

"You did great." said Hayley as she and Meeko, held each other's hands.

"That was awesome, Meeko." said Ash.

"Riol!" said Meeko, smiling as she closed her eyes.

"Pika, Pik." Pikachu said to her.

"Riolu." Meeko tells him.

"Ah. Oh. Ah." said the man, lying face down in the ground.

"Ah, are you okay?" asked Ash.

"Wow. You guys are the greatest!" the man exclaims, popping up from the ground and hugs Ash and Hayley.

"Um..." said Hayley, blinking at the man as she was squished between him and Ash.

"Really it was nothing." said Ash. Hayley was able to quickly squeeze herself out of the hug with an exasperated look on her face. "Riolu?" Meeko asked in concern.

"I'm okay." Hayley tells her. "I don't think I want to be hugged that tight unless it comes from you or my mom."

"I'm talking superfantabulastic!" said the man.

"Is that even a real word?" whispered Hayley, watching as Pikachu gets squeezed even more.

"I don't think so." said Misty.

"It is to him." said Brock.

"I mean, two thumbs up! Way up! The best rescue I've ever had!" said the scientist and just then, Pikachu had enough, squeezing his cheeks causing both of them to scream. Hayley and Meeko walks up to Ash.

"I would have warned you about what Pikachu was going to do, but...." said Hayley.

"Yeah, I know." said Ash.

"Riol...." said Meeko, seeing him groan in pain.

"They say man's best friend is a Pokémon and with you four, I believe it!" said the scientist.

"Oh, that's nice." said Ash.

"I'm so moved!" he said to the siblings. "Such friendship I thought I'd never see, when the Zubat began attacking me. I thought I was done for, when who should arrive? Four heroes thanks to whom I'm alive! I'm alive! Thank you so much! Thank you!"

"He certainly doesn't look like the poetic type." said Misty.

"Did I mention how grateful I am?" the scientist asked.

"Yeah." said Ash and Hayley.

"Um, anyway, why were the Zubat attacking you, mister?" asked Ash.

"Ah." he gasped. "Never call me mister. My name's Seymour! Seymour the scientist. Knowledge! Research! I'm Seymour the scientist!"

Inside the cave, lights were hung on the cave walls. "See, the cave is all lit up inside." said Seymour as he pointed out to Ash and the others. "Someone has strung these lights through the whole cave. But the Pokémon in this cave need the dark. These lights are upsetting them and making them confused."

"Which is probably why the Zubat left the cave and attacked you." said Brock.

"Poor Pokémon." said Hayley and Meeko nodded.

"Riolu....." said Meeko, looking at the Pokémon around them.

"Look here." said Seymour as they stopped by a group of Paras. "These Paras are planting their mushrooms everywhere, and the hot lights are drying up these Sandshrew."

"Pi." said Pikachu, sadly.

"Riol." said Meeko, feeling sympathetic for the group of Paras.

"That's why I'm here." said Seymour. "On patrol to protect the mountain from the troublemakers' attacks against these caves."

"Troublemakers? Why attack a cave?" asked Misty.

"I'm afraid it's because of the Moon stone." said Seymour.

"The Moon Stone?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"Exactly." Seymour replied. "The Moon Stone is an awesome boulder, a million years old or even older! Deep in these caves the meteor hides, though no explorer has found the place of the legendary rock from space! We've studied its fragments for many an hour and discovered it increases a Pokémon's power! And that's why the attackers are here! They've come to take the Moon stone, or so I fear!"

"The Moon stone." said Ash.

"Well, Hayley, does that answer your question." said Brock.

"It does, but Seymour didn't have to rhyme in order to explain it." said Hayley.

"Ever since I was a little boy, I've believed the Pokémon came to earth from outer space." said Seymour.

"From outer space?" the group asked.

"Yes." said Seymour, then continued. "And where, you ask, is the spacecraft that brought them to earth? In this cave! It's the Moon Stone."

"It sure is an original theory." said Misty.

"Yeah." said Hayley.

"But don't you see? It means that the Moon Stone belongs to the Pokémon!" Seymour exclaimed. "We humans must not take it from them!" He then looks over at Ash and Hayley, causing them to gasp.

"You agree with me, don't you?" he asked the siblings.

"Uh-huh. Uh-huh." they replied, nodding.

"Clefairy, Clefairy." said a high-pitched voice, belonging to a pink Pokémon with a spiral tail and small wings.

"Huh?"

"That looks like a Clefairy." said Brock.

"Clefairy?" asked Hayley as she and Meeko looked carefully at the Pokémon.

"Vee?" asked Meeko, curiously looking at Clefairy.

"Ah. It's so cute." said Misty.

"Clefairy. This impish Pokémon is friendly and peaceful. It is believed to live inside Mt Moon, although very few have ever been seen by humans." said Dexter.

"Clefairy, Clefairy, Clefairy." said Clefairy as it hops away with a rock in its hands.

"I got to catch it." said Ash, with a Pokeball in hand.

"You can't!" shouted Seymour, grabbing Ash by the arm.

"Huh?" said Ash.

"Clefairy, Clefairy." said Clefairy, hopping away down a tunnel.

"Oh." said Ash, not happy that he didn't capture a Clefairy.

"Sorry, but its best if you just let it stay here." said Seymour. "I hope you understand."

"Hmm. Sure, Seymour." said Ash. "I understand."

"Clefairy!" screamed Clefairy, causing them to gasp.

"Sounds like Clefairy is in trouble." said Hayley. Down in the tunnel, Clefairy was holding its stone while it was being cornered by Meowth. "Don't be scared of Meowth!" Meowth tells Clefairy as Ash and the others run in.

"It's Meowth!" said Ash.

"Meowth! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Looking for troublemakers like you." said Ash.

"Pika!" said Pikachu as he and Meeko went over to Clefairy.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Fairy." said Clefairy.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu and Meeko nodded.

"Clefairy!" said Clefairy, nodding with a smile on its face.

"So, Team Rocket is causing all the trouble around here." said Ash. "What a surprise."

"And a stupid one at that." added Hayley.

"We've got to stop them before they start any more trouble." said Brock.

"Trouble?" asked Jessie.

"Make that double." said James.

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light." said Jessie, holding a shovel.

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight." said James, holding a pickaxe.

"Meowth! That's right!" said Meowth.

"They sure are show-offs!" said Seymour.

"Don't you guys ever get tired of saying the same old thing over and over?" asked Ash.

"You know, Ash, I was wondering the same thing." said Hayley.

"You're just jealous, boy." said Jessie.

"Because we won't let you and your sister join us." said James.

"Us? Join you?" asked Hayley, then starts giggle with Meeko following suit.

"We'd never join up with you!" said Ash.

"You put the lights up in this cave." said Brock. "It's your fault the Pokémon who live here are so confused."

"What a shame." said Jessie.

"How will we ever forgive ourselves?" sneered James.

"We want to get our hands on the Moon Stone so we can power up our Pokémon with it!" said Meowth.

"With the Moon Stone in our hands, nothing will stop us!" said Jessie.

"Rio?" asked Meeko.

"Huh?" said Meowth and looks over at Meeko. "Who are you?"

"Ri? Riol, Riolu." said Meeko, pointing to herself and Hayley.

"What did it say, Meowth?" asked Jessie.

"It says its name is Meeko and it belongs to that little girl." said Meowth.

"And there is no way you're stealing Meeko from me." said Hayley, wrapping her arms around her Pokemon.

"Oh, we will, little girl, you don't have a choice." said Jessie.

"We won't let you get away with it. You want a rock?" asked Brock, showing them the rocks around them. "Take one of these. Then get lost!"

"Get lost? How rude." said Jessie.

"Let's teach him manners." said James.

"Keep an eye on Seymour, Hayley and Clefairy." Ash said to Misty. "Make a run for it when you get the chance."

"Right." said Misty.

"Let me help you, Ash. Please." said Hayley.

"Not yet, Hales." said Ash, then turns to Meeko. "You're plan B. Meeko, protect Hayley no matter what."

"Riolu." said Meeko, nodding.

"Ready or not." said Team Rocket as they jump down and throw out their Pokéballs.

"Ekans."

"Koffing."

"Butterfree, I choose you!" shouted Ash.

"Here we go! Unh!" shouted Brock.

"Koffing!"

"Ekans!" Butterfree screeches as it comes out of its Pokeball, along with a Zubat. "A Zubat!" Ash exclaimed.

"I captured it just before we entered the cave." said Brock.

"Aw, I should have caught one." said Ash.

"Koffing, Smog Attack!" said James.

"Koffing!" said Koffing, releasing its smog.

"Butterfree, Whirlwind now!" shouted Ash.

"Zubat! Double Team now!" shouted Brock. Both Butterfree and Zubat screeched as they flapped their wings hard to push the smog back. "What's this?" asked James as the smog heads towards them.

"Not bad." said Ash.

"Quick! Now's our chance!" said Misty as she pushes Seymour. Hayley grabs Meeko by the arm and follows Misty out of the cave. Ekans takes a bite of Butterfree. "Butterfree!" Ash cried out.

"Koffing!" said Koffing as it tackles Zubat.

"Zubat, hang on!" shouted Brock. Unknowing to them, Meowth sneaks past them. "Go Supersonic!" Brock shouted and Zubat creates a high pitch screech, confusing Koffing and Ekans.

"Koffing?"

"Ekans?"

"Oh, no!" said James.

"Ekans! Koffing!" shouted Jessie.

"What's the matter with you weaklings?" James asked them.

"Ekans and Koffing are getting confused." said Brock.

"Butterfree, Whirlwind now!" shouted Ash. "Blow them all the way out of the cave!"

"(Screeching)" said Butterfree, flapping its wings as it creates a powerful wind at Team Rocket, causing them both to scream.

"It's time Team Rocket blasted off!" shouted James.

"You may have won this round, but we'll be back!" Jessie shouted at Brock and Ash.

"We did it! Yeah!" shouted Ash.

"Excellent teamwork!" said Brock as he and Ash high fived.

"Hey, wait a second. Aren't we forgetting something?" asked Ash.

"Yeah, something's missing." said Brock, then they both finally noticed it.

"Ah. Where's Meowth?" they asked.

"Clefairy! Clefairy!" said Clefairy as it hops out an opening.

"Oh, no! Clefairy's getting away!" said Misty.

"Wait for us!" said Hayley.

"Riol!" Meeko called out after them.

"Clefairy! Clefairy!" said Clefairy, hopping away.

"Clefairy, come back!" said Seymour as he, Hayley, Meeko and Misty climbed after it.

"Meowth's got you now." said Meowth.

"Fairy!" Clefairy screamed.

"Clefairy!" shouted Misty as Clefairy jumps off the bridge, hitting Misty in the face and causing Seymour, Hayley and Meeko to fall back and into the stream.

"Riolu!" said Meeko, as Hayley takes her hand and helps her up.

"All right, give Meowth the Moon Stone." said Meowth and Hayley looks over at Clefairy.

"That's the Moon Stone?" asked Hayley. "Knowing Clefairy, I wouldn't give it to you either."

"Riolu." said Meeko, crossing her arms.

"Meowth, I'm sure we can be reasonable about this." said Seymour.

"No we cant." said Meowth, with his claws out.

"Not so fast, Meowth." said Misty and throws her Pokeball into the water. Out of the Pokeball, comes a Star-like Pokémon with a gem in the middle. "Staryu! Swift Attack!" shouted Misty.

"Yow!" shouted Meowth as Staryu send stars comes out of its gem.

"Wow!" said Hayley.

"Olu!" said Meeko.

"Yow! Yow!" shouted Meowth, in pain.

"Water Gun, Staryu!" said Misty and Staryu sends a powerful spray of water at Meowth, who was now filling up with water and spits aways. "Bye, Meowth, have a nice drip!"

"And don't come back!" sang Hayley.

"Riolu!" Meeko said, waving her paw after him.

"Clefairy!" said Clefairy.

"Staryu, return." said Misty, recalling her Pokémon.

"Hey! Is everybody alright?" asked Ash as he and Brock run towards them.

"I'm fine." said Hayley, smiling at her brother.

"Riolu!" said Meeko.

"We won't be bother by Meowth anymore thanks to Misty the mighty!" said Misty. As the sun was setting in the sky, Ash and the others were sitting by the water.

"What's that?" Ash asked Brock, who was feeding Zubat.

"This is Pokémon food made from my own secret recipe." said Brock. "The ingredients are specially blended for each Pokémon."

"Do you want to try some, Meeko?" Hayley asked.

"Olu." said Meeko, nodding and Brock hands Hayley a small portion of his Pokémon food. Hayley hands a piece to Meeko, who then takes a bite and squeals in delight.

"Looks like Meeko has a favorite." Brock said, chuckling as he hands Hayley a can.

"Mm." said Ash as he hands a piece to Butterfree, who eats it.

"How's it taste?" Ash asked Butterfree.

"I've been developing it for years." said Brock. "I keep improving on the recipe. I'll make a batch for Pikachu and Meeko."

"Riol! Riolu!" said Meeko.

"I'll try some." said Seymour and pops one in his mouth. "Mm. Not bad."

"Really? Let me taste." said Ash and tries one. "Mm, ugh."

"You might not like it, but the Pokémon sure do." said Brock, seeing the look on Ash's face.

"Hmm." said Hayley as she tries one. "I think this batch is fantastic."

"Glad you think so, Hayley." said Brock.

"Rio?" asked Meeko.

"Don't worry, Meeko." said Hayley. "I'm not going to eat it; I know it's for you."

"Pikachu." Pikachu said to Clefairy.

"Clefairy. Clefairy." replied Clefairy.

"Pika? Pikachu?" asked Pikachu.

"Clefairy." said Clefairy.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Pikachu makes friends so easily." said Ash. "I wonder what they're talking about?"

"Me too." said Hayley as Pikachu turns to the others.

"Pika, Pi!" said Pikachu, pointing to Clefairy.

"Clefairy!" said Clefairy.

"What's up, Pikachu?" asked Ash.

"Riolu?" asked Meeko, running up to Pikachu.

"Clefairy." said Clefairy, taking off. The sun finally sets, and Clefairy takes them along a path. "Pikachu, where on earth are you are you taking us?" asked Ash as Pikachu and Clefairy leads them to another cave. "It's another cave!" Once inside, they gasp at the sight. In the center of the cave, was a huge Moon Stone.

"It's the core of the Moon Stone!" said Seymour.

"That's big!" said Hayley, as she and Meeko stood there in awe.

"Riolu!" said Meeko, stretching out her arms, demonstrating that it was bigger than both of them.

"This feels like a dream!" said Misty.

"So the Moon Stone legend is true." said Brock.

"Look, Clefairy's doing something." said Ash.

"Clefairy!" said Clefairy, placing its portion of the stone next to the core. Suddenly all the fragments of the Moon Stone glowed, causing the core to glow as well. Out of nowhere, more Clefairy steps out of the shadows.

"There are so many of them." exclaimed Misty and one Clefairy steps forward.

"Clefairy, Clefairy." said Clefairy, then bows to Ash and the others.

"Heh, I think it's saying hello." said Ash as Hayley and Meeko shyly waves at them.

"Yeah!" said Brock.

"Look at them." said Misty, causing the others to turn their attention to the Clefairy, who were hopping and spinning around the Moon Core.

"Amazing. These Clefairy have formed their own society." said Seymour. "This is an incredible sight."

To the side, Pikachu and Meeko were talking to Clefairy. "Hey, Pikachu, Meeko. What's Clefairy been telling you?" asked Ash. Both of them started telling Ash and Hayley what Clefairy told them. "You understand them?" asked Seymour.

"I'm trying to." said Trixie. "We're still working on it."

"Of course I do." said Ash. "They're our Pokémon."

Ash turns back to Pikachu and Meeko. "The Clefairy collect all of these rocks and do the Macarena." said Ash. Meeko shakes her head as Pikachu falls on its face.

"Olu." groaned Meeko, shaking her head as Ash.

"That's not it?" asked Hayley and Pikachu grabs Clefairy.

"The Clefairy....pick up?" asked Ash.

"A pickup truck?" asked Brock.

"Raising." said Misty.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, pointing to Misty.

"I got it." said Misty.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu.

"Sounds like raising." said Misty.

"The Clefairy like raisins?" asked Hayley and Ash, then Pikachu grabs a strand of Ash's hair. "Ow!"

"Pi, Pika." said Pikachu, showing the strand of hair.

"What rhymes with hair?" asked Misty.

"Hmm." said Hayley.

"With hair." said Brock. "Hey, how about prayer?"

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, holding a sign with an 'o'.

"The Clefairy pray to the Moon Stone!" said Ash.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, holding up another sign."

"Is that true, Meeko?" asked Hayley.

"Riolu!" said Meeko, nodding. Seymour looks up at the Moon Stone in the center of the cave.

"Is it because the Moon Stone fell from the heavens?" asked Seymour.

"Then maybe the legends are true." said Misty. "Maybe the Moon Stone really did come from space."

"Yeah." said Ash and Hayley nodded.

"Of course! It all makes sense now!" said Seymour.

"I don't get it." said Hayley.

"What does?" asked Ash.

"Outer space!" exclaimed Seymour. "Pokémon and the human race will ride the Moon Stone into outer space! First to the moon! Then to Mars! Then together to the stars!"

"Stars? That's our cue!" shouted Meowth.

"You guys don't know when to quit." said Ash as Misty and Hayley stick their tongues out at them.

"You keep away from the moon stone or else." said Seymour.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Clefairy!" said Clefairy.

"Or else?" asked James.

"I think we've been threatened." said Jessie.

"The moon stone belongs to the Clefairy, not you troublemakers." said Seymour, as his knees starts shaking. "Leave this cave at once."

"What's that unusual sound?" asked James.

"His knees are shaking." said Jessie.

"Hmm, sounds like a wimp." said Meowth.

"Riol." Meeko said to Pikachu, who nodded.

"I heard that, short stop!" said Meowth. "We are not weirdos!"

"Riol, Riolu." said Meeko, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'll show you!" said Seymour.

"Don't, Seymour." said Ash as Seymour runs towards Team Rocket, tripping over Meowth's foot.

"Huh? Did you have a nice trip?" asked Meowth.

"My glasses. I can't see a thing." said Seymour, trying to find his glasses.

"Oh, Seymour." said Misty and Hayley.

"That wasn't fair." said Ash.

"All's fair in a Pokémon match, boy!" said Jessie.

"Enough talk!" said James.

"I agree! Let's go, Pikachu!" said Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Go for it, Meeko!" said Hayley.

"Riolu!" shouted Meeko.

"Onix, let's go!" shouted Brock.

"Koffing!"

"Ekans!"

In the back, the Clefairy whimpered at the sight. Onix was out of its Pokeball as Pikachu and Meeko hopped on its head. "Let's show them that size doesn't matter!" said Jessie. "Ekans, underground."

"Koffing, Smokescreen!" shouted James.

"Ekans!" hissed Ekans as it goes underground and Koffing spreads its smokescreen.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu. The smokescreen causes Ash and Hayley to cough.

"Smoke won't stop us! Pidgeotto, I choose you!" said Ash.

"Tengu, come out!" said Hayley.

"Pidgeo!" screeched Pidgeotto.

"Pidgey!" screeched Tengu.

"Pidgeotto, whirlwind the smoke!" said Ash.

"Tengu, help Pidgeotto with that smoke." said Hayley and both birds cleared the smoke.

"Huh? The moon stone is gone." said Ash.

"Team Rocket stole it!" said Misty.

"The match was just a trick so they could sneak away with it." said Ash.

"Oh..." said Hayley as she stamps her foot. "I hate Team Rocket."

"Riol!" said Meeko, who then starts punching the air as if to punch Meowth. "Riolu!"

"I don't blame you, Meeko." said Misty, giggling.

"We girls can beat Meowth together." said Hayley.

"Riolu?" Meeko asked.

"That's better than what I had. Good idea, Hayley." Misty said.

"All right, Onix! Follow them underground!" said Brock and Onix roar as goes.

"There's still a chance to catch them." said Ash as they ran out of the cave. Seymour was on his hands and knees, looking for his glasses when a Clefairy picks them up and hands them to him.

"Clefairy?" asked the Clefairy.

"I beg your par..." he started to say, taking the glasses and putting them on. "Oh, Thank you. But why aren't you chasing after the robbers who took your moon stone?"

"Clefairy?" asked Clefairy.

"The Moon Stone is sacred to you, isn't it?" he asked. "It's your responsibility to take it back from those robbers. Do you understand me?"

"Clefairy." Clefairy said, nodding. Outside of the cave, Team Rocket was sliding downhill with the moon stone. "Nice guys always..." said Jessie.

"Finish last!" said James.

"We just went from worst to first, heh!" said Meowth. Out of nowhere, Onix appears, roaring as it surfaces and Team Rocket screams as they crashed into Onix.

"Got them!" said Ash.

"Nice work, Onix! Grab them, now!" said Brock. Onix roared as it goes for Team Rocket.

"Koffing, counter attack!" said James.

"Koffing!" wheezed Koffing, but as it makes contact, Onix flips it back to the ground.

"Onix." said Brock as both Pokémon were on the ground.

"Hey, look!" said Ash.

"It's Seymour." said Misty as Seymour pops his head out of the hole. Hayley walks over to Meowth. "Now that is what I call a surprise, Meowth." said Hayley, glaring at the cat as Clefairy were hopping out of the hole.

"Meowth! What's going on?" asked Meowth.

Clefairy places its index fingers in the air and they all started to sing. "Clefairy, Clefairy, Clefairy, Clefairy." sang the Clefairy.

"What are they doing?" asked Jessie.

"Waving their fingers." said James.

"This way and that way, this way and that way." said Meowth as they started to follow the waving.

"I'm getting dizzy." said Misty as she and the others were doing it as well.

"And yet....it's soothing." said Hayley.

"This is an attack that Clefairy use called the Metronome." said Seymour.

"Pika?" said Pikachu.

"Riol?" asked Meeko.

"I've never seen the Clefairy use the Metronome before." he tells them. "Who knows what'll happen next!"

Just as he said that, a white light appeared, the ground broke apart, a red light was shown in the sky and there was a boom! "Well, it looks like Team Rocket is..." said Jessie.

"Blasting off again!" said James.

"That was the Metronome." said Meowth.

"I give it two thumbs down." said Jessie.

"Me too!" said James.

"Meowth three!" said Meowth.

"Wow!" said Ash as there was a hole in the ground.

"The Moon Stone." said Seymour, seeing shards of the stone fall from the sky.

"Clefable." said one as it evolves. All over, several Clefairy evolves into Clefable.

"The Clefairy are..." said Brock.

"Evolving." finished Misty.

"Clefable. An advance form of Clefairy, these unique creatures are among the rarest Pokémon in the world." said Dexter.

"The power of the moon stone did this." said Seymour as both Clefairy and Clefable talked to each other. Suddenly, a Clefable walked up to Hayley, handing her a piece of the moon stone.

"For me?" she asked.

"Clefable." said Clefable, nodding.

"Thank you." said Hayley.

"I've decided to live here with the Clefairy." said Seymour.

"Huh?" they said.

"It's been my life's dream to find the moon stone." said Seymour. "Someday I will travel to the stars with the Clefairy."

"Wow." said Misty.

"When you do visit outer space, I hope you'll remember to send us a postcard." said Brock.

"That would be awesome if we all could go to the moon." said Hayley.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"So long, Seymour." said Ash as they left the cave. "Good bye, Clefairy."

"Good bye, Ash and Hayley. Good bye, Pikachu and Meeko." said Seymour. "And thank you all."

"Do you really think the Clefairy came to earth from outer space?" asked Ash and Jordan.

"It's fun to imagine they did!" said Misty.

The group came to a fork in the road. "This road leads to Cerulean City? Well, I guess we're headed the right way." said Brock, then looks closer at the sign. "And there's something scribbled here."

"Yeah, well, they say some kids like to write silly notes on these signs." said Ash.

"Well....you won't like what's written on this one." said Hayley.

"Riol?" asked Meeko, looking up at her trainer.

"You'll see, Meeko." said Hayley.

"What's it say?" asked Ash, looking at the sign. "Gary was here? Loser?"

"Watch out. He's going to blow." said Hayley.

"Oh. That Gary! I'll show you, ugh!" said Ash.

"What's the hurry?" asked Misty.

"He'll never learn." said Brock.

"You guys didn't have to live with him for eight years, Brock." said Hayley, before running off after her brother.

"Pika." said Pikachu, rubbing its head.

"Riolu." said Meeko, slumping over.

Narrator: And so, Ash races to catch up with his rival. Is he running towards victory, danger, or disaster?

Hayley: I say disaster. But you'll never know when it comes to my brother.

Narrator, laughing: No one knows for sure, so be sure you're here for the next Pokémon.

Hayley: At least you don't have a brother!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 70 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
837 5 21
It's Ashley Ketchum's tenth birthday, and she's ready to do what many 10-year-olds in the Kanto region set out to do-become a Pokémon Trainer! Things...
52.1K 1.3K 41
"How much do you want to become a Pokemon Master, Ash?" Lance asked Ash, who stopped to think for a moment about the question. "I would do anything...
51.9K 781 41
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...