Intertwined love

By felicverse

โ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ... More

copyrights
Dedication
Characters
Prologue
1|A new journey|
2|AAP/TUM?|
3|plan cancelled|
4|First day|
5|Forgetting things|
6|Shopping|
7|Classical dance?|
8|Crush?|
9|Ride|
10|Anonymous person|
11| Anonymous person pt. 2|
12|Unknown number|
13|Comfort|
14|Regret|
16|future husband|
17|Shattered pieces|
18|proximity|
19|Truth|
20|Marriage|
21|Love?|
22|Engagement pt. 1|
23|Engagement pt. 2|
24|Shagano vali Mehndi|
25|His Mrs. Suvansh Roy|
26|Meri biwi|
27|Mohabbat|
28|Yorkville, NYC|
29|Mine|
30|Ovulation|
31|Mira|
32|Her Savior|
Playlist
33|Dev|
34|Dirty little secrets|
35|Birthday|
36|loving her|
37|Fleeting cloud|

15|Hacker? Diksha? |

9.2K 859 89
By felicverse

                         •SUVANSH•

Scrolling through the phone numbers in my call log I dialed my brother's number who was supposed to come to the airport to pick us up. Though I tried to refuse the offer saying I'll be taking a cab but he insisted. But now the asshole himself isn't anywhere near the airport. The call rang once, twice, thrice and the message came that the number you've dialed isn't picking up the call. Annoyance was visible on my face as I pushed the phone in my pocket.

I turned my gaze to glance at Shurisha who was typing a text again with a speed of light. How much of phone addicted she was last year that her typing speed has taken a pace. Noticing a pair of eyes on her she lifted her head looking at me with a questionable look and then looked at front.

“Subash bhaiya kab ayege?” She asked shoving her phone in her jacket's pocket. The temperature was moderate in Mumbai but the time we landed in Amritsar, it's been freezing. Gladly she had kept a spare jacket out of her bag to cover herself.

( When will Subash bhaiya arrive?)

“Pta nahi” I gave answered shrugging my shoulder and tried place a call to him again. Just when I was about to dial his phone number I heard a Car honk. Lifting up my head I spotted him waving his hand pointing out his presence in the crowd.

( don't know)

Shurisha was the first one to notice him and was already strolling towards the car without waiting for me. Okay woman what is this? Without even informing me that Subash bhai is here she left as if my presence was nothing. Ohh hell yes she still hates me. Rolling my eyes at her attempt to ignore me I too made my way towards the car and plopped on the passenger seat while she was all settled on the backseat, bhai came after setting down her luggage in the back trunk and took the driving seat.

“How are you Shurisha?” He asked while starting the engine and drove off back to her home first. I looked at her through the rare mirror. Lifting her eyes towards the owner of the voice she flash a smile.
“I'm fine Subash bhaiya and what about you and everyone at home?”
She answered her lips curling up in a soft small. She isn't awkward around my family the way she is around other relatives. She has been at my home numerous times and I don't know about last year though I was away all settled in Mumbai. In fact bhaiya bhabhi are so fond of her. They said she brings a joyful energy whenever she comes at our home. Yeah she bring joyfull energy for you all and her head full fo disaster and pranks for me.

“Everyone is fine and healthy , Suvansh might have informed you about Ankita's baby shower function which is planned to be held tomorrow?" He asked her in the same soft tone. Suvansh let's do one thing open the door and jump from the running car because I've called a death for me. Knowing well how much bhai and bhabhi are fond of her I forgo-

“Baby shower? No he didn't tell me anything” She retorted.

Fuck off Suvansh.

Bhaiya shot me a glare and raised his eye brows in a questionable look and I know what his question is
What's with this stupidity?
He averted his attention back to Shurisha who was clueless about the whole situation.
“Your bhabhi and I are expecting our first child and tomorrow is her baby shower, you along with your family are invited” Bhai spell out of the information about the function and her mouth fell in a 'o' shape while she gave an understable node to him.

Me? I tried my best to avoid his glare on me. But all thanks to the woman having all control over me who breaked the silence Niggling in the car with her upcoming question.

“Congratulations Subash bhaiya” She congratulated him and he retorted back to her greetings.
And then her question plopped up again.
“Why didn't you informed me about the function? Even mumma or papa didn't inform me.” She quired with annoyance on her face. I bet she is feeling left out. Haha that's how I felt when she walked ahead leaving me at the airport. But let's be mature Suvansh.

“I didn't find it important to inform you I thought your family might have kept you updated” I answered in a monotone.

“But they didn't” I heard her saying in a whisper.

“Because they received the invitation this morning itself Isha that's why and that time I guess you were in the flight” Bhaiya informed her and she gave an understandable nod and after a split of second she was shooting me a glare probably fuming from her anger.Give her a chance to shoot me and she will do it willingly.

Reaching out the porche of her house bhaiya slowed down the speed and pulled in front of her house. Shurisha in a split of seconds jumped out of the car while me and bhaiya did the same. She without waiting for anyone among us went to rang the door bell. I turned my gaze towards her and followed behind her picking her bag which bhaiya stacked out of the trunk
I signalled him to come with me. The door was opened by her mother. Gracefully Shurisha engulfed her in a tight hug and blabbered how much she missed her and everyone.

Pulling out from the hug Himanshi aunty noticed us and greeted us while I left the bag and bend down to touch her feets taking blessings.

"God bless you bacha" Aunty blessed me and invited us for tea. I was willing to join but bhaiya held my hand before I could make an attempt and said "it's okay we are already getting late papa has given us umpteenth missed calls and also there's a lot of arrangements to be settled so we will head back." He said and pulled me out. Shurisha already went inside pulling her bag along. But I held his arm halting him abruptly and turned around to see aunty closing the door.

“Aunty make sure to attend the function with everyone please and I don't want any excuse" I said grinning towards her while she gave me a smile and nodded on my request.
Bidding her bye we both plopped in the car and drove off to our home.
The drive went in a silence no one said anything except me asking about everyone's well being at home and about bhabhi's health. If shurisha is the utmost favorite person in my family then I'm also her parent's favorite she can't deny this. Her mother trust me the most and I know they won't deny my request of them attending the function.

“I would be blessed to hear that you didn't annoy the hell out of her in these past 6 months" Bhaiya said cracking in the silence floating in the surrounding except the noise of other vehicles and vanders. I lifted my eyes abruptly from my phone screen to look at him and furrowed my eye brows at his statement. I'm offended, do I look a kid to him?

Ignoring his statement I decided to ask him my next question which I was supposed to ask later but I don't think I'll get a chance to have words with him.

“Are you still in contact with your that friend what was his name Daksh... Dash- "

Diksha and second she is a female Daskh is a male name you hell hole" Bhaiya said interuppting me and I gave a nod at his correction. He glanced at me and then focused back on driving.

"Something happened? Why you asked about her out of blue?" He inquired making me shift in my seat with a thought that has unsettled me since past 6 months. A heavy sigh left my mouth as he noticed my uncertain state.

"What happened Vansh?"

"You once told me that Diksha is pursuing her degree in computerengineering and other than that she is also mastering in hacking. Is she still consistent in the same field?" He cast a glance at me with his eye brows furrowed with uncertainty and confusion. "Hmm, she has accomplished both of her degrees and now she is a certified ethical hacker in CBI." I hummed at his answer. Seems like I need to get in contact with Diksha maybe she can be an aid to me.

"But what happened?" Bhaiya asked again. With a thought of confirmation to reveal everything to him I started addressing the stalker incident which occured in the first week of shurisha's shift in Mumbai. He paid concentration to my each and every word that escaped my mouth and the annoyance that was now visible again on my face.

"And where's her previous sim-card?"

"I have it in my bag and also that stalker's number." I said pointing my finger on the bag.

"But you said that the stalker didn't try contacting her again neither he texted nor called then what's the point of digging a hole in the ground when its hollow from underneath." He said but I shook my head at his advice. "No if he was someone from her college or some love-sick boy he won't be disappearing instantly that too when Shurisha changed her phone number.

"You informed her parents?"

"No" I retorted. I also told her not to utter a word about any unusual incident and confirmed her I'll taking care of who ever the stalker is.

"Why?"

"Didn't wanted to bother them"

"But now you're bothering yourself for her"

"Isn't she my responsibility?" I asked getting befuddled with his disturbance. He sighed and lifted his hand from the wheel ruffling my hairs but I shove his hand away with a exasperating look.

"I'm not a kid stop ruffling my hairs."

"Aren't you my baby brother?" He said trying another attempt to ruffle my locks but I backed off.

"Stay away and keep your hands away from my hair" I said threatening him.

"Just felt like ruffling your hairs after noticing how my brother who never bulged to pick a bottle of water himself is now capable of taking over his future wife's responsibility" His statement caught me off.

Future wife? Are they still stuck with the same thought.

"Is papa still adamant with the thought of marrying me to shurisha?" I asked and he nodded turning the wheel to the left and pulled off in front of our house.

Turning off the engine he turned casting a glance at me and retorted

"Why are you disturbed with this thought of marrying her?"

"She doesn't like me" I whispered looking out of the car my gaze stuck on the flowers blooming on the shrubs and trees of our garden.

"And what about you?" He asked making me turn my gaze on him. Taking a long breath I sighed and shook my head.

"My like or dislike doesn't matter, papa will still stick to his choice but her opinion matters alot. She is not even aware of this whole situation that both of our family has created."
I felt his hand over my shoulder and I lift my eyes at him, giving a nod of assurance he pointed towards the house and we both got out of the car. Handling the car keys to the chauffeur for parking we made our way towards the front door.

"Aa gya aap kaa raja beta lo" Bhaiya teased looking at mummi as she made her way out from the kitchen and engulfed me in her embrace. Her hands caressing my back smoothly. I missed her a lot.

( here, your favorite son has came back)

"Kaise hai? Zada pareshan toh nahi hua or flight mein koi dikkat?" She asked in a straight queue. I pulled from the hug and made her sit on the couch while settling on her right side.
"Thiik hu mein khud dekh lo" I said opening my arms giving her view as she scanned me and made a comment
"Kitna kamzor ho gya hai kuch khata bhi thaa vaha ya nahi?"

( How are you? And how was the flight?)

(I'm alright see yourself)

( You've gotten so weak, do you even eat something or not?)

"Mummi yaar mein 2 din ke liye bhi jata aap tab bhi yhi bolti ki kitna sukh gya hai." I said exasperating with her every time's comment of how weak I've been. She shook her head and stood up to bring me a glass of water.

( even if I would have went for just two days you'll still say that how weak I've been)

"Aa gye sahabzade" I heard his voice behind my back. Turning my gaze at him I stood up.

"Papa"
______________________________________

Shadi?

Haa hone vali hai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 4.2K 27
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
1.8M 83.6K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...
128K 746 3
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...