Attracted Towards Him

By VioisLost

A busy business man Kim Doyoung and a carefree university student Watanabe Haruto. More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13

09

71 8 3
By VioisLost

How does it felt like to be finally committed. Too good. Too unreal. Just so beautiful.

And when someone like Doyoung is his boyfriend why wouldn't he be happy. And so much inlove. A hot CEO he is after all.

He has everything haruto could ask for. But just... not time. And there is nothing that we can do to take some time there.

Doyoung doesn't make any efforts for Haruto. He still prioritize his work more than his boyfriend.

That made Haruto upset but Doyoung made up with him anyhow. Like sending bouquets in his dorm with little apology small letter. It made his heart flatter.

"This is not done hyung... it's been like 6 days we haven't met." Haruto said with whining tone to Doyoung through phone call.

That was the day when Doyoung came to Haruto's house and confessed. It was after that day that Doyoung just disappeared.
Not in the way he took advantage of him.

"I know baby, and I'm really sorry but I had an emergency meeting in Paris and I'm still here." Haruto could clearly hear the tiredness in his Voice and he felt guilty now.

"Still in Paris?" Doyoung hummed.

"When will you comeback?"

"I will soon... maybe in three days... still not sure..."

Haruto pout and plop himself on his bed with the bouquet and played with delicate rose petals.

"You don't miss me?..." Haruto asked lowly, cursing in his mind on himself. He doesn't, never want to portray himself as a pick me boy.
It's so cringe. He had an instant regret. But all he could hear a husky chuckle from the opposite line.

"You can't imagine... how much I missed you." That was hot for Haruto. His deep voice made him shiver even through just voice call.

"Oh.... So make me imagine..." Haruto whispered, bite his lips being embarrassed in his own room.

From the other line Doyoung smirked. "You're not so a baby huhh!" Haruto didn't said anything he was just blushing red.

"But on the serious note, I miss you so bad... it wasn't even a day into our relationship and I had to walk away from you. I'm sorry for that." Though he most of the time put his work on top but he never fail to make Haruto more special.

"I just wanna ran to you and cuddle with you all day and night on your single bed. It keeps us closer." Doyoung chuckled a bit but Haruto is blushing mess.

"I wanna pull you way closer to me and feel your warmth. Wrap my arms and legs to your body and pamper you with my lots of kisses." Haruto giggled.

"The longer the wait the sweeter the kiss."

"Dammit I can't now! And it's all your fault!"

"But I can't do anything now... Can I?"

"There's a lot of things you can."

"Oh please no vedio call..." Haruto thought

"Oh I can't hyung- I mean I am kind of tired..!"

"What did you do on Sunday that made you so tired?"

"Ah shit..."

"Study... My exams are coming up... I need to focus..." Haruto stutter.

"Oh is that so...? But you should know there's no going back when you're gonna tease me"

"Ah hyung... I- I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry. Just do something instead."

"Hyung but how can I? I'm sorry I can't do anything..."

Doyoung chuckled silently. Haruto really thinks that he's gonna make him do something nasty, like sending nudes or doing dirty things on call. Nope not his style at all. But he's just pulling his tail.

"You can't just leave me hanging baby... You don't care about me?"

"Uh-hyung?..." Haruto bit his lips nervously  "Then... what do you want me to do?" He finally find the boldness in him. He doesn't want to disappoint his boyfriend. This has happened to him before too and now he doesn't want Doyoung to leave him.

"Strip yourself for me."

Haruto made his lip bleed a little cause of biting it continuously, he don't want that. Doyoung controlling his laugh, imagining his pale face.

"Done? Baby.."

"Hyung... I- I can't... I'm sorry-" and he cut the call.

"What? Hey haruto I was joking!" But Haruto already end the call.

Doyoung plop himself on the bed, where he was sitting already and chuckled remembering his baby boy's face.

"Dammit Haruto you make me go crazy just cause of you."

His thoughts got interrupted when he heard a knock on his hotel's room.

"Yes?"

"Sir, we got a call for you, saying he's your grandfather and he wants to talk to you."

"Grandpa?" He pick up his phone saw two missed call from his grandpa.

"I'm dead for real!!"

He opened the door and saw hotel staff  "Thanks for telling, I'll call him from my phone."

"No problem sir." And he left.

"Yah kim Doyoung where the hell were you?" As soon as his grandpa pick up the call, he started nagging.

" You are always busy, being busy is good for life but this much busy is not good for family. You remember me, do you?"

"Oh yeah grandpa.. ofcourse I do."

"Then why didn't you came to meet me? Am I no one to you? I told you to come and meet me but you left for work in Paris."

"Now that I have grown old, am I no longer needed? Oh yeah. why would you need me? Now you have everything you wanted!!!"

"Grandpa grandpa stop right there. I always need you in my life. You know very well that I don't do anything without asking you."

"I couldn't come to meet you because you know I am always busy finishing my work early, and our company also famous because of this."

"Doyoung, my son, don't forget your people in this hasty work,..... Your mother called me she was upset only for you. Why don't you just listen to her? Get a life man!" Doyoung chuckled a little at the last sentence.

"I don't want to get married yet, and what's so being happy in marriage? Can't you see my happiness now?"

"We can. But don't you think now it's the time to share it with us as well. Why don't you understand that your one yes will bring new light to our house."

"Grandpa--"

"No buts. When are you coming back?"

"I don't know- I mean it's not confirm yet.."

"Comeback in three days. Okay?"

"I'll see... But why?"

"You are going to meet Jang Won-Young and that is confirm." And he cut the call.

"What the fuck huhh???"

Frustrated Doyoung popped himself on the bed "I have to make up with Haruto first as well but I make things even worse. Should I tell grandpa about Haruto? But am I even serious about him?" He sighs heavily.

Haruto woke up from his alarm clock and sat up straight excited. "Yes, finally they are here."

He jump out of his bed being so energetic and excited to finally meet his family. Yes family.

"Can't believe it's already been 7 months not meeting them... Ahh I'm so happy." Haruto exclaimed.
He got a call from his parents saying they will come to meet him and will have a family dinner at restaurant. But won't stay.

"I wish Doyoung would be here so that he would meet my family. I want them to meet but... Sadly he's not. Always busy with work." Haruto chuckled a little.

Doyoung did apologize to Haruto for his dirty play. He just wanted to tease haruto. But Haruto was embarrassed as heck. Doyoung just made up with Haruto anyhow.

"If you didn't want to talk to me then why did you call me here?"

"Huh? You said something?" Doyoung asked not looking up from his phone to made her more frustrated.

As soon as Doyoung work was finish in Paris and was coming back in Korea in two days, his grandpa set up a date for Doyoung and wonyoung. He had no choice.

"Why are we here? What's the point?"

"I'm here because of my grandpa. And you? Why are you so dressed up?" He said looking up and down to her, making her smirked.

"Because your grandpa asked." Doyoung chuckled and she just stare.

"We do one thing, let's get married, it means,...  you know a show for the people at the wedding? how do they know what we are doing behind them?" Wonyoung suggests.

"It means you wants to marry me?" He furrowed an eyebrow.

"Oh please not me, it's my parents okay, I just want to get rid of them. And I know you want to get rid of them too." She pick up the piece of sushi and eat.

"Oh yeah? But I'm seeing someone." She choke a little on her food.

"What? Since when?"

"A while ago."

"Waoh damn I- You never let me knew?"

"What? Can't I have a healthy relationship? Unlike you." He smirked and she glared.

"Excuse me?" She roll her eyes, seeing his amused expression.

"Who is she though?"

"The biggest blow is that the person I'm seeing is not she."

"Oh your personality suits Parrots well. They will speak whatever you say. You know? No human can stay with you."

"I didn't expect this kind of reaction. I'm kinda offended."

"Accept the unexpected. Just like I didn't expected you to be gay?"
He smiled cheekily and she gave a weird look to him.

"So... What now? Grandpa knows about this? Jaehyuk must though." She again focus on her food.

"You are the only one to know about this." He casually said and start eating while she again choked.

"Dammit what?"

"Oh God we are so happy to see you again. I even forgot what you look like haha." Haruto sister said touching his in weird way making him embarrassed in the restaurant.

"Haha not funny." Haruto roll his eyes.

"Ah Airi just sit down. Don't do this to your brother." His mother said.

"Oh God how much I miss this. I'm soo happy to ge together like this." His father exclaimed smiling widely.

"Yes dad it's been so long. But who suddenly came to this idea?" Haruto asked, picking up his chopstick and eating from airi plates instead of his own. She playfully glare at him.

"Ofcourse it has be your mom." His dad said.

Haruto washing his hands in the restroom, soak it with tissue and went outside. Walking through the lobby, fixing his outfit, looking down but when he looked up, he smiled widely seeing Doyoung in hot black suit, his hands in the pants pocket.
But in a sec he lost it when he saw a girl kissed him.

And Doyoung... He kissed back.
Haruto was in pure deceive. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Suddenly Doyoung made eye contact with him and he broke the kiss in jerk.

"Haruto... What is he doing here?" He whispered.

Haruto came back in reality, his eyes welled up some tears but he look down and walked forward. Passing Doyoung.

"Haruto stop. Please stop. Listen to me. Give me a chance to speak." Doyoung tried to hold his wrist but Haruto jerked it.

"Let me go. I don't know you." Haruto stiffen up.

"Haruto I'm sorry please I didn't know it just happened..?" He stand in front of Haruto, blocking his way. And felt the worst when he saw his baby boy's upset face and teary eyes.

"Let me explain please..." He tried softly held his hand but again haruto didn't let him do.

"What explain hyung? I saw everything, though she is the one to kiss you first but you just get along with that!" Haruto in anger. And Doyoung got nothing to say.

"Let me go!"

"I can drop you?!"

Haruto glared at him "No thanks. I'm here with my family."

"Your parents are here?" Doyoung was shocked he messed things pretty bad.

"Yeah, and I wanted you to meet them, but I was thinking you must be very busy working in Paris. But I didn't even know when you came back to Korea, or you didn't think it was necessary to tell me." Haruto gritted his teeth and poked his fist on Doyoung's chest.

"But thanks God, you didn't meet my parents and don't even meet me again. We are over." Doyoung triggered. He grabbed Haruto's arm and pinned him to the nearby wall. Haruto flinched, try to push him away but of no help.

"Don't you dare to say that. You're no one to over us." He was dangerously close to haruto.

"What do you mean huh?! You cheated on me. It's enough for me to tell you that we are over."

Doyoung smirked evilly making haruto scared. "It must be my fault but we are not over yet." With that he kissed haruto forcefully. He shaked his head to broke this kiss but Doyoung grabbed his jaw tightly and kissed him with even more force.

Doyoung broke the kiss. He saw his face, in the edge of crying. "Dammit doyoung why are you like this? His parents are here. They can't see him like this." Doyoung thought in his mind.

He pull out a handkerchief, wiping his tears and cheeks but Haruto jerked his hand off, pulling out a tissue and wipe his face.

"You are the worst. I hate you." He ran away.

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 2.1K 10
jaebum has it all, but sleeps alone. [ rich jaebum x bartender jackson ]
127K 3.4K 33
[COMPLETED] "I don't care about what you do, just stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours."
22.8K 1.2K 40
Wherein they were supposed to be working as a partner but the girl end up doing everything. "A man hater who cannot hate you" {Under editing}
68.7K 2.3K 51
Tsundere Jeonghan and clueless Joshua.