Natasha Romanoff x Daughter R...

Such-A-Poser- tarafından

The life of the famous Black Widow's Daughter. Requests: Open I don't own any of the Marvel characters. Daha Fazla

Author's Note
The Worst Week of the Month
Let Me Go part 1
Let Me Go Part 2
Let Me Go Part 3
Let Me Go Part 4 (Final)
Please Forgive Me (Request)
You Saved Me
Happy Birthday Mama
Introducing Little Widow
Pranks
New Pet
I Miss Her (Part 1)
I Miss Her Part 2
The Talk (Request)
Why Don't You Love Me Anymore? (Request)
Please Remember (Request)
Vaping (Request)
Broken Family
Nightmare (Request)
Hide and Seek
Don't leave me.
Beauitful Mistakes (Request)
Never Again Part 1 (Request)
Never Again Part 2 (Request)
First Word (Request)
Untitled (Request)
We're Safe Now (Request)
Family Movie Night (Request)
The First Of Many (Request)
First Steps
Gone Missing Part 1 (Request)
Gone Missing Part 2 (Request)
Wrong Child
Something new (Request)
Prom Night (Request)
Mission Gone Right (Request)
Innocent Little Confessions (Request)
Untitled(Request)
A Strange Way To Get Them Back Together
A Big Surprise (Request)
I'll Keep You Safe (Request)
Naughty Step (Request)
The Kid She Didn't Know She Had (Request)
Wedding Day (Request)
Secret Boyfriend (Request)
New Sibling (Request)
Buttons For Eyes? Part 1 (Request)
Buttons For Eyes? Part 2 (Request)
Flower Girl (Request)
Proving Them Wrong (Request)
Lost At The Park
Let Us Help You (Request)
Need Her Back (Request)
Dont Use Your Magic (Request)
Baby Troubles (Request)
Don't Worry Mama (Request)

Untitled Part 58

1.3K 45 0
Such-A-Poser- tarafından

Hi there

Can I please request a WandaNat and reader daughter please?

Natasha is our mum and is worried about us at school when we show up with a black eye.

Natasha's girlfriend Wanda is a teacher at a private school and gets us in. But finds out we have dyslexia and both women work hard to help us get up to the right reading level.

Or something. I'm not really sure, but anything you come up with will be amazing I'm sure 😉

Love your work ..... Happy thanksgiving ! 

Warnings: mentions of bullying and some other stuff.

Age: 15

Word Count: 1,133

Requests: Open

Summary: Read the request and it will explain everything

Requested by: Tumblr user

Date: 23/02/2024

paring: Natasha and Wanda

A/N: Thank you for your request I hope that you like it even though it's not great but it just be like that sometimes.

Also Happy very very late Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and whatever other holidays have passed since you sent in your request.

---⧗---

There used to be a time, believe it or not when you loved going to school but ever since you started high school everything changed.

You somehow managed to find yourself being the main target for the bullies in your year. Maybe it was because they found out that you were an Avenger's daughter who had no special abilities or that there was something wrong with your brain that constantly made you mess up on words when you had to read aloud in class.

They convinced you that you were worthless and that you would never achieve anything in life.

---⧗---

It was the last class of the day which happened to be gym and of course, your gym teacher thought it was a brilliant idea to have a game of dodgeball.

It was a disaster from the moment the game started. The bullies seemed to only be throwing the balls at you and either the teacher didn't notice or just didn't care but he didn't interfere once that was until one of them threw the ball right at your eye and you spent the rest of the class sitting on the bench holding an ice pack to your eye.

Finally, the torture ended and you made it home without any other injuries apart from the very swollen soon-to-be black eye.

You stood outside the door with the key in your hand hoping that your mom wouldn't be there. You knew that she was going to see it eventually it's not like that you just avoid her completely for the next week or so while it healed.

Just in case she was in there you put up your hood and then unlocked the door.

You walked into the apartment and of course, your mom was sitting on the couch but she was on her laptop hopefully she's distracted enough for you to quickly get past her without her saying anything.

"How was school baby?" Natasha asked.

"Fine." You responded continuing to walk to your room.

You had done it you managed to get past her without her saying anything.

"Stop right there Y/N," Natasha said standing up and walking over to you.

Well, you got away with it for a while 10 seconds.

You still had your back towards her. She pulled down your hood then gently placed her hands on your shoulders and turned you around to face her.

Natasha let out a sharp gasp when she saw the bruised eye. She put her finger under your chin and lifted your head to get a better look

"What happened? Who did this?" she asked with a mix of anger and worry in her voice.

"It's fine mama." You said pushing her hand away. "It was just a dodgeball accident."

"Was it the same kids who have been bullying you?" Natasha asked.

You responded by nodding your head.

"Unbelievable," Natasha mumbled. "Give me their names I'm going to call the school again in the morning."

While you were giving Natasha the names of the kids. The front door opened and Natasha's girlfriend Wanda walked in. "What's going on?" She asked.

"See for yourself," Natasha said moving out of the way.

Wanda walked over to you "Oh my god... are you okay?" She asked.

You nodded your head as Wanda put her arm around you and rubbed your arm gently.

"It really was just an accident. I should have been paying more attention or something." You said trying to downplay what happened.

"No Y/N, this isn't your fault they were purposely aiming at you," Natasha said putting a bag of something very close to your face.

You moved your head away unaware of what she was doing.

"It's just a bag of frozen peas for your eye Y/N," Natasha said

"Oh, okay." You said as Natasha gently pressed the bag onto your eye.

You didn't even notice her going into the kitchen to get them so she must have used her mom's powers to magically summon them.

"Since you're already in a bad mood, I think that it's now a good time to show you something."

"Show me what?" Natasha asked.

You put the bag of frozen peas on the unit, picked up your bag took out your most recent English test paper and handed it to your mom with the score facing down.

She looked at the paper and let out a loud sigh. "Really Y/N 12 out of 45 that's not good enough.

"Honestly I'm surprised that I even got that much right."

You looked at your mom and she looked back at you with that unamused look that she does.

"Wow, tough crowd." You mumbled.

"This is the third test in test in the past week that you have failed Y/N what am I going to do with you."

"It's not my fault that the bullying is causing me so much stress that I can't concentrate and I couldn't remember anything that I was reading." You said picking up the bag of frozen peas and holding it against your eye.

"I know honey but it's the only school that's close enough. The next public school is 2 hours away and I don't have time to drive you there and back every day." Natasha said.

"What about the private school that I work at?" Wanda chimed in. "I can ask the principal if there is a space available."

"I was thinking more of homeschooling but I guess that works too." You said removing the bag of peas away from your eye.

"Well, it better be since I'm not homeschooling you," Natasha said as she took the bag from you and walked into the kitchen.

"Don't worry Y/N there is zero tolerance for bullying so that's one less thing to worry about," Wanda told you.

"I hope so." You mumbled.

---⧗---

It took three months of waiting and suffering at the public school then a space became available for you. The school even had a policy that children of the facility got in for free but even though you weren't related to Wanda the principal made an exception just for you.

Your grades started to improve after a week of being at the new school but not as good as what everyone would have liked them to be.

You were still finding reading and spelling difficult so you were given an appointment to speak to the student support teacher and after lots of different types of tests, it suddenly became clear as to why you were struggling so much. You were diagnosed with dyslexia.

The student support teacher provided you with different types of materials to help you improve and you were given more time, a reader and a scribe during tests to give you that extra support to help you succeed. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

579 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
5.5K 45 20
•REQUESTS CLOSED• •BOOK IS FINISHED• I (obviously) don't own any of the MCU characters, just the storylines, and add-in characters.
211K 5.3K 200
This is a book is about my life as the son of black widow. Please keep most of the things in this book a secret. I don't want to show up on the news...
45.2K 888 21
Steve finds out he has a daughter after years of Natasha's been gone. Will she tell him the truth or will his mistakes be the end of their family. Ro...