We're Safe Now (Request)

Warnings: the Red Room, Pregnancy, mention of abortion, mention of throwing up

Warnings: the Red Room, Pregnancy, mention of abortion, mention of throwing up. Any more let me know
Age: Newborn to 4
Word Count: 1247
Requests: Closed
Summary: You and your mom escape the Red Room
Requested by: Griffin_girl
Date: 14/11/2022
A/N: Thank you for requesting this my love (back in March) I may or may not have forgotten that Tumblr asks were a thing till recently
---⧗---
While Natasha was in the Red Room. There was a HYDRA soldier who would frequently stop by to help give the widow's extra training otherwise known as the Winter Soldier but to Natasha, he was only known as James.

The more Natasha and James spent time together the more their friendship developed to the point when they were in a secret relationship.

Natasha and James always spoke about how their lives would be if they met in different circumstances and with Natasha's graduation ceremony fast approaching but she knew that her chances of giving James a child would be none

Natasha and James spoke about what would happen if Natasha did end up falling pregnant. Would Dreykov, the man who runs the Red room, eliminate the pregnancy or would he let her keep it?

Natasha wanted to at least try to give James a child whether it succeeded or not at least she would have known that she tried.

One thing lead to another and a few days later Natasha was in the middle of training when a sudden wave of nausea washed over her. She ran out of the room and into a nearby bathroom and proceeded to throw up.

Natasha didn't think anything of it but over the next few days, she could barely make it halfway through training without needing to throw up.

Dreykov started getting suspicious as to why his best fighter suddenly had to leave training.

He sent Natasha to go see the Red Room's doctor and he concluded that she was pregnant.

Dreykov was enraged that this had happened and was planning on getting the baby aborted he wanted no reason for his greatest assassin to be out of the field for anything.

It came the day of the appointment but Dreykov suddenly changed his mind. This baby would share the DNA of the winter soldier so there would be a high chance that the baby would have some version of the super serum.

A baby born in the Red Room was exactly what he needed to create the ultimate assassin. All the baby would know would be training and killing.

9 months had passed and Natasha gave birth to a healthy baby girl who did have traces of the super serum.

---⧗---

Not long after your 4th birthday, your dad was forced to leave and for obvious reasons, your mom didn't tell you why he had to leave all she told you was that he was away on a secret mission and to remember that he loves you no matter what.