REVENGE OF THE WITCH:HARBINGE...

Oleh SAM-JUDITH5

("one thing we need to remember from Sam is ""No one chooses to hate the world for some,freaking world leav... Lebih Banyak

1.WRONGFUl ACCUSATION
2.EDWARD EVIL PLAN
3.SAM'S MISERY AND HATE
4.SAM'S REVENGE STARTS
5.INDIAN BLACK MAGIC-1
6.INDIAN BLACK MAGIC-2
7.CHAOS IN SMALL TOWN-1
8.LOVE AND REVENGE (chaos in small town -2)
9.LOVE AND CHAOS(chaos in small town-3)
10.TWISTED LOVE'S FINAL TEST
11.ENDING CHAOS
Info of charcters
12.GREIF
13.RED EYES
14.NEXY
15:STALKER DEMON LOVE TALE
16.MYSTERIOUS DEATHS
quiz
17.PREIST
18.BLACK HOOD ASSASIN
19.stopping shadow ASSASIN
20.JUDITH BLACK WRATH RECAP
21.NEXY KNIGHT OF HELL
22.TOWN PEOPLE GUILT
23.Full Elimination plan
25.AFTERMATH
info of victims list
26.WILD HUNT
27.WILD HUNT CONTINUE'S
28.ADAMSON TWIST
29 EDWARD'S PUNISHMENT
30.Madison Final Conclusion
31.U TURN
32.END OF ROUSSILLON

24.WITCH BURN

62 42 3
Oleh SAM-JUDITH5

"witch burn:not burning witch,it's called witch burning you."

"Now it will be witch burn."

Nexy eyes widen in disbelief,capturing
Of sheer wonder,clueless
"What?

"It means witch burning you,witch burning you all."

Fig: HIGH VOLUME SPRINKLERS

NEXY ,Sam both had each sprinkler set on hand,placing it down under greeny n healthy BUSHES.NEXY working  left side  of seating arrangement,Judith working on  right side of seating arrangement.

"How is plants this green in house when you are not there for years and abandoned for years."

"I had watering plants habit so every 2 r 3 days.I came here in midnight and did."
NEXY slightly smiles and mix of aggression.
"Well now your watering plants gonna help you punish these fuckers,they used tree to kill her but  now you are using bushes."

Sam eyes narrow,brows furrow, lips upward so slightly,sense of unease,eyes catching shimmering tears, rubbing 😭 tears, lips upward barely,sense of uncomfort.

"I'm sorry, I mean no offence."

"It's ok what you said were right.Trees we plant are the reason for our enemies death today."

"I'm sorry my sweet bushes.I had to kill you in my revenge but i promise you to plant  more of it tommorow."

NEXY lifted arm up,gonna place on her shoulder but put hand down,turned face away, feeling unease.

"I have to work to save your freind Madison."

Judith eyes to eye continuously,sense of  sorry, holding hand, hands in sense of shaking experience,heart beating so fast.they forgot whole world in moment look of eye to eye contact only focusing on each other. Her blue eyes and his brown eyes cant able to look away from each other.

"What it is Judith?I need to go to your freind ..".

She grabbed his head so quickly,kisses his lips.

Nexy surprised, confused look, low voice
"Sam are you .."

"Shut up."
Kisses him again,mouth watering,tounge war started between them,two tounges fighting each other for over an half an hour, forgotten time.suddenly.

"Ughhh.."

Both stopped kissing,faced towards voice,'Madison standing right over them on such a cheerful sight,cheerful smile.'

"It looks like finally two love birds back together."

Both smiles, instantly stopped smiling

"When did you arrive Madison?"

"Me, sweet heart when you started kissing this hot dude."

Both laughs by keeping their heads down, controlling their smile but unable to kiss reaction is so strong to brought reaction out of it. Heads down.

"Hey, dont act like so innocent love birds when you started such a huge tounge war few minutes ago only."

NEXY unable to control his words as usual.
"Don't forget we did  such a huge bed war yesterday only."

Both seriously look at him.

"Shut up."
Heads down,paid silence.
"Madison I heard you saw some body outside appartment are you ok?I'm worried."

"Just leave it i saw to many recently so I got used to it but whole town grows more n more  fear."

"Why don't you afraid?."

"My mother said when you not done anything wrong there is no fear God will protect you.me and my mother had nothing to do with that innocent witch death."

Judith  avoidance of looking eye to eye to Madison,face turned a side

"Ok how about we going to the  trip near woods.im not interested on all of this blibical shit."

"Hell yes."
Nexy  widened opened eyes,mouth pouting.

"Wait a min you talked like a blibical person few minutes ago."

"NEXY this is the first time my bestie asked some where out that also such a amazing woods."

Three of them in woods,taking steps forward, feeling breeze of greeny plants,fresh air,sweet melodies of river,Echoes of Lake, pleasent sound produces such a sweet melody, moving forward slowly in pleasent grass,Nexy grabs Judith hand took her a side.

"This is the woods where you went that day to bring herbs to your mother."

"Yes,that thing won't saved my mother atleast it will save her."

"Hey love birds it's not your privacy trip,three of us trip."

"I'm sorry."

"Hey Madison,I heard you were dating that French guy, secretly."

"You think me as whore sleeping with your boyfriend when I'm with him."

"No girl we are not together yesterday."
She smiles slightly,
"Well I'm more of sex sex type not much into relationship type girl."

Nexy slowly took a stop,steps back ward bit by bit,blurred silently not making a noise,in moment of wind speed joined with them again in few seconds,three of them are laughing,breezing fresh air.

Three of their eyes wide opened,heart trembling so fast,jaw dropped, straight towards them there is grizzly bear,roaring so hard,8 feet tall,too much brown fur,so much tightening,sharp fangs like crocodile.

"Madison,Nexy we have to run  seperate directions"

Three turned back,so fast  three went seperate directions,Grizzly hardly stepped forward, back of its leg bleeding,bone came out open, groaning in pain, slowly able to move forward.

Nexy traveling on wind speed,fall into vivid dreams where he grabbed Grizzly bear neck,breaks its leg and placed it infront of them in wind speed as no sound of whisper,or drop of water. Nexy grabs Madison into bushes.

"Ssh."

Slow voice
"Where is Judith?"

Nexy shrugs his shoulders, cluelessly pretending.Madison eyes tearing little,

"We have to look out for her."

"It's ok she's safe,my girl is strong one she will manage trust me by the way she signalled me to protect you while you are running."

Madison eyes widened,drops falling slowly,heart trembling so fast.

Evening passed every one in town gathered to prayer meeting, meeting is filled with full of crowd, everyone took a seat, Jonathon Constantine prayers and proverbs are so loud 📢 ,so much loud sound comming from all directions from balcony of house, 5 amplifiers,4 large PA,
Sub woofers.

"Hey town folks, rousilluon God will protect you,you don't have to worry about what you did,God will forgive,God will bless you."

Whole town people listening with such an intrest.

"Don't worry about your sins,God will bless you,god always forgive  you children,you are nothing than sheeps to shepherd infront of good,he always forgive your innocent mistakes."

Judith silently sneaking in to her house on stealth mode, stepping slowly in, holding remote.

"Divine songs getting played."

Town enjoying divine songs.

Placing finger on red button,so close to tap on it, suddenly it kicked away from her hands, Jonathon Constantine punches her in stomach,groans in pain, bent down.

"Ik there is something suspicious about you from starting so does ADAMSON."

Laid down and kicked his lower leg. Slightly about to felt down, performed upper cut punch on him,dropped down.His eyes glowing blue,hers glowing red and black spots on down  like as usual.

Took a bottle of holy water aiming at her direction,Pyro direct hit to bottle left nothing in it.Took  holy cross  about to stab her heart,Judith  super strength had a grip of cross well.Jaw tightening,he trying hard ,she simply bent towards his direction drived into neck.Bleeding from mouth.Wide opened eyes and mouth,took a last breath.

    Judith wears mask ,monkey cap to her face,only  eyes not covered.

Picked down remote,eyes widened opened,almost jaw dropped by looks of town people standing straight to her.

"Common there you are witch daughter."

"We already noticed something suspicious moment Jonathon left stage that's why we came now to have a look  you have to take mask off."

Edward pointing shot gun 6mm "hey bitch it's over."

Ricky pointing double barrel gun.

"You killed my son.lot of sons, brothers,sisters,daughters in town now your turn bitch."

Everyone pointing Ak47, guns,m416,  desert eagle,glock  to her.
Everyone screaming their voices filled with whole air of surroundings. Screams are so high hurting Judith ears.

"Now die in bullet rain."

Edward biting teeth, tightening jaw
"Stop ,just kill her like we did to her mother."

Judith eyes glowing red,fierce look, tightening jaw,clicked button on it, with shouting.

Fig: gasoline rain

Behind bushes,water pressure so much travelling up to 500 feet,from up lot of gasoline drops formed, millions of gasoline drops produced in sky, dropping down from sky, dropping down so fast like heavy rain.Pleasent smell of Jasmine perfume so magical made them all astonished for few seconds.It made them crazy because it's added with potion.

"What a nice smell?"

"Jasmine rain that's nice?" Women speaking

One of weird nerdy teenager took a sip of it"It's gasoline same feeling when my bullies made me drink on 2nd grade."

Edward shaked his head,slapped his head,biting teeth"hey idiots that's another of her witchery just shoot her."

Judith kneeling down, bending head to back horizontally,1000s of bullets going top of head, pointing both palms toward town middle of palms Pyro comming like a huge  dragon breath.

Edward eyes wide opened,Heart beating so fast in Fear.

"Hey run you morons run."

Whole town people running various directions,Ricky eyes widened look straight in face of dragon breath it devoured quickly in seconds,whole gasoline rain from 100m area made whole area gasoline drops merged with  fire  producing fire sparkles,every where fire sparks travelling millions on sky, down to ground touching people burning people making holes black spots,fire spots on people body until whole fire took them.

  Screams,women men who stood their that day in witch burning experiencing Witch burn.People stepping quickly east,west,south,north fire on tail  like a pheonix,dragon together devoured them,few tried to place hands  from back  wall  fire rain blasted whole wall,some people steeped  inside house vivid dreams about how they enter that day towards sick Alan ,getting tears, screaming ,sweat,exhales so deep  but this time fire is chasing them like a dragon and devoured them.House full of fire.

Fig:fire rain

   Edward quick steps straight to fountain.Fire about to touch jumped in,Judith standing  in rain location so fire sparkles even reaching skin,it's suddenly stopped in air,lifted  hand up air sheild circled towards her.All sparkles on top of air,heavy wind blocking fire rain from reaching JUDITH.

Men on fire,women on fire  heavy steps every direction groaning in burning.Fire reached sky like hell fire going up.

Judith circled through fire.middle  ,fierce glance,straight posture,smiles half of lip up barely,sense of revenge pressure boiled from her nerves.

"Now town people understand consequences of  wrongful punishment.Hell yeah not even god will save you. When it is vengeful witch. This says you all died  by seeking god may protect you in prayer meeting but don't know that will be your grave yard."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.9K 1.8K 41
Little did I know that a knock on my front door on a Wednesday afternoon would turn my life upside down. It would change everything. Had I have kno...
53 5 4
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...
1K 406 143
No one ever knows the whole story... Nestled deep in the forests of the Pacific Northwest, something is emerging. Kept in absolute secrecy, it seeps...
95.7K 3.2K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...