Season 1: Leah Williamson

By England_stories22

After spending a few years at Barcelona, Y/n Beckham, daughter of David Beckham, is on her way to join a new... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90

Part 24

657 9 0
By England_stories22

After showered and changed, you go home with the little squad: Lynn, Jule, Lena and Jill. They show you your room, you unpack and get comfortable. The girls has settled a little team party, for you to get introduce in the team in the right way. Quite everyone is here.

Ewa: Okay, guys, let's play a game. Truth or dare?

Svenja: Oh, come on, that's so childish.

Ewa: You don't have to play if you don't want to. But that's always the best game to learn to know people.

Marina: Come on, Sven, I'll be funny.

Svenja: Okay, fine, I play then.

Ewa: Okay, to remember the rules to everyone, those who don't want to answer their truth or don't want to do their dare, have to drink a shot. Let's start. Merle, truth or dare?

Merle: I'm gonna go with... truth.

Ewa: Would you rather do greatest save ever but losing a minor match, or failing doing the easiest save but win a major match?

Merle: Easy, failing the easiest one. If it means the team wins, I don't care having the shame.

Ewa: What a noble one!

Merle: Okay, let's keep going, Feli, truth or dare?

Felicitas: Let's do a dare.

Merle: I dare you to sing and post it on your Instagram.

Felicitas sings a song and post it on her Instagram story. Everyone is laughing. Jill is staring at you, so does Lena too.

Felicitas: Y/n, truth or dare?

Y/n: I'll choose truth.

Lena: What's the real reason why you left Arsenal?

Anyone was expecting this. A cold atmosphere settle down in the room. You didn't truly appreciate Lena's attitude towards and that question with it.

Y/n: You want the real reason?

Lena: Yes.

Y/n: My fiancée cheated on me with her ex. So I needed some space and time far away from there. That's the reason why I'm here. Any other question?

Everyone feels really uncomfortable for you and a silent reigns in the room.

Lynn: Y/n...

Y/n: No, it's okay, so my turn now. Alex, truth or dare?

Alex: Truth

Y/n: It's been 11 years, you're at Wolfsburg, you never wanted to go see something else?

Alex: Wolfsburg is my home, this is where my family is and where my heart belongs too. Lynn, truth or dare?

Lynn: I pick...Dare

Alex: I dare you to score in the next match and to chamber the opponent with what you always do at training.

Lynn: If I do that, I'll get a red card.

Lena: We'll have your back, don't worry.

Lynn: Okay, Lena, your turn.

Lena: I'm gonna go with... uhm... dare.

Lynn: I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room, according to you.

Lena stands up and go straight towards, she gives you a softy kiss on the lips. Jill breaks down in front of this scene. She doesn't say anything but you can clearly see that she feels bad. Lena smiles at you, you smile back and she goes sitting at her place. You throw a gaze at Jill, you can see she quite heartbroken. She avoids to cross your gaze for the rest of the whole little party. Later in the night, all the girls have left the house to go back at theirs.

Y/n: Thank you, guys, to have settled this little party me.

Jule: The least we could do.

Y/n: Did you guys see Jill?

Since everyone have left, you haven't seen Jill, you're quite worried of she could think of that kiss with Lena.

Lynn: Try her room, down the hallway, the room on your left.

Y/n: Thanks.

You follow Lynn's directions and head to Jill's room. You knock on the door, but no answer.

Y/n: Jill?

You open the door and find Jill asleep in her bed. You get a little closer to her. Then, you stare at her for a minute. You replace a piece of her hair and put a soft kiss on her cheek.

Y/n: Have a good night.

You leave the room as quiet as possible. You go back in the living room.

Y/n: She's asleep. Once again, thank you girls for tonight.

Lena: If you need anything, just ask.

Y/n: Okay, good night.

Lynn: Good night.

Jule: Good night.

You have post this, all along the night. You head to your room and just fall on your bed, exhausted by the day. You grab your phone and call your Arsenal girls, Beth and Viv.

Beth: Hey, German girl.

Y/n: Hey, British one.

Beth: How is Wolfsburg?

Y/n: Great, the girls are amazing here, and it seems to be a really good club.

Beth: I'm happy for you. Viv is too.

Y/n: Of course, she is. And I met Jill...

Viv: You did?

Y/n: Yeah, and she knew who I was, thanks to someone.

Viv: Yeah, I called her, few days ago.

Y/n: She's a really nice person.

Viv: She's amazing, you'll see, she'll take care of you.

Y/n: Yeah, I guess. How are you guys?

Beth: It's pretty lame now, without you.

Y/n: Shut up, I'm pretty sure you're happy that you don't see my face anymore.

Beth: We miss you a lot.

Y/n: I miss you too, girls.

Viv: There's someone else who's missing you.

Y/n: Who?

Viv: Leah, she hasn't stop talking about you since you left.

Y/n: How is she?

Beth: Sad, desperate... She misses you a lot.

Y/n: I guess so, I miss her too.

Beth: I'll let her know, she'll be happy.

Y/n: No doubt. I have to go, big day tomorrow. I love you, girls and I miss you all.

Viv: We miss you too.

Beth: Love you too. Bye.

Y/n: Bye.

You get ready to go to bed when someone knock at your door.

Y/n: Yes?

Lena: Can I come in?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Lena: I just wanted to make sure that everything was okay between us.

Y/n: Yeah, sure. Everything's okay. It didn't mean anything, right?

Lena: Yeah, didn't mean anything.

Y/n: Cool, we are on the same wavelength.

Lena: Happy about it.

Y/n: You sure everything okay?

Lena: Yeah, just tired, I guess. I'll go to bed. Goodnight, Y/n.

Y/n: Goodnight, Lena.

Lena goes to her room and you go to bed. The next morning, you get up to the sound of your alarm. You get prepared and join the other girls in the kitchen to take your breakfast. Jill is eating her slices of bread, Lynn is drinking her coffee so does Lena and Jule is eating her cereals.

Y/n: Hey guys.

There's a weird atmosphere, Jill is ignoring you. Lena is quite uncomfortable towards you and Lynn and Jule are pretty confused about their behavior.

Lynn: Hey, slept well?

Y/n: Amazing.

Jule: Take what you want to eat, the juice is in the fridge and coffee right there.

Y/n: Okay, thanks.

You start preparing your breakfast. Jill gets rid of her breakfast, without giving any gaze at you at any time. You notices Jill's behavior towards you but don't say anything. You take your breakfast and get ready to go at the Wolfsburg Training Center for your training session. You get there with the girls, Jill still doesn't talk to you. You head to the changing room. You're alone when you put your cleats on. Jill comes in and realizes you're on your own, so she's about to leave but you hold her back.

Y/n: Jill, wait.

Jill: Yeah?

Y/n: Are we good? I feel like you're avoiding me since last night?

Jill: We're good. Can I ask you a question?

Y/n: Of course, go for it.

Jill: Do you have a crush on Lena? Because of the kiss last night.

Y/n: Uh, no, not at all. Just friends with Lena. I don't have a crush on her.

Jill: Okay, great.

Y/n: Do you have a crush on someone?

Jill: Maybe, yeah, I do. What about you?

Y/n: I'm alright. Maybe I do.

Jill smiles at you. You smile back at her. You go through the training session. You're on your way back to the changing room but Tommy holds you back.

Tommy: Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?

Y/n: Of course, what can I do for you?

Tommy: I want you to play against Bayern, this weekend. Do you think you'll be up to?

Y/n: Of course, you can count on me. I'll give my all against Bayern.

Tommy: That's what I wanted to hear. Thank you.

Y/n: Thanks, Tommy.

So happy, you run back to the changing room. You have a huge smile on your face and join the rest of the team. You sit at your place and get changed. Jule comes and sit next to you.

Jule: What is this huge smile about? Anything about Jill?

Y/n: No, no, it's not about Jill. Tommy want me to start against the Bayern next Sunday.

Jule: Really? So happy for you.

Y/n: Why did you think it was about Jill?

Jule: She was obviously jealous when she saw you and Lena kiss last night.

Y/n: Why would she be jealous?

Jule: Because she likes you.

Y/n: For real?

Jule: So obvious.

Y/n: We barely know each other for 2 days.

Jule: Sometimes it's more than enough.

Jule stand up and go back to her place. You stare at Jill for a moment, Lynn notices it.

Lynn: That's it? You get it?

Y/n: Sorry, get what?

Lynn: Jill and you.

Y/n: Listen, I like Jill but I love Leah, even if we are bad terms, she's still my girlfriend.

Lynn: So what? I thought you broke up with her.

Y/n: I kinda did.

Lynn: So she's not your girlfriend anymore.

Y/n: Technically, no, she's not anymore.

Lynn: Then why don't you try with Jill?

Y/n: It's not that easy, Lynn. I'm still in love with Leah.

Lynn: Do you want to fix things up with Leah?

Y/n: Maybe.

Lynn: Jill is my friend, just don't play with her feelings, that's all I'm asking.

Y/n: I won't.

Skip to the end of the week. Today, you're playing against Bayern. You have taken a little distance from Jill since your talk with Lynn in the changing room, but have spent a lot of time with Lena and Jule. Jill is quite confused about your behavior. You play against Bayern, for the very first time under a Wolfsburg shirt. You very excited about it. It's an away match. You get changed in the changing room, get prepared then go in the tunnel, waiting for the kickoff. You're pretty nervous. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around and see Georgia Stanway. You hug each other.

Georgia: Good luck for the match.

Y/n: You too, good luck.

Kickoff:

19': Goal from Y/n Beckham for Wolfsburg

44': Own goal for the Bayern player Maria Luisa Grohms

Half time: 0-2 for Wolfsburg

46': Substitutes for Bayern: Carolin Simon replaces Maximiliane Rall

47': Goal from Y/n Beckham for Wolfsburg

53': Substitutes for Bayern: Jovana Damnjanovic replaces Lina Magull

56': Goal from Ewa Pajor for Wolfsburg

60': Yellow card for Bayern player Tuva Hansen

60': Goal from Dominique Janssen; goal on penalty.

65': Substitutes for Bayern: Emelyn Laurent replaces Tuva Hansen

74': Substitutes for Wolfsburg: Tabea Wabmuth replaces Jill Roord

77': Substitutes for Bayern: Ivana Rudelic replaces Lea Schuller

77': Substitutes for Bayern: Karolina Lea Vilhjalmsdottir replaces Sydney Lohmann

80': Yellow card for Bayern player Saki Kumagai

80': Substitutes for Wolfsburg: Pauline Bremer replaces Svenja Huth

80': Substitutes for Wolfsburg: Rebecka Blomqvist replaces Ewa Pajor

85': Substitutes for Wolfsburg: Joelle Wedemeyer replaces Lynn Wilms

85': Substitutes for Wolfsburg: Kristin Demann replaces Lena Oberdorf

Full-Time: 0-5 for Wolfsburg

You celebrate the win with your team when the girls are cheering you up, then grabs you and throw you in the air with the help of the staff too, congratulating you for your first match with Wolfsburg. After a few minutes, you come back to the ground. You go and hug Georgia.

Georgia: Congrats for your first match here, you played amazing.

Y/n: Thanks.

Georgia: I know the last time that we saw each other, it was pretty weird due to the situation.

Y/n: G, It's all fine. Leah is your best friend and I understand why I didn't say anything.

Georgia: I, actually, didn't know Jordan was there. I came back before Leah and I was already asleep.

Y/n: G, it's okay, I'm not mad at you. Leah is a big girl, she knew what she was doing.

Georgia: Did you talk to her since you're here?

Y/n: No, I called Beth and Viv, they gave me news about Leah, but I didn't talk to her. Actually, she left a voicemail on my phone.

Georgia: You're scared to hear what she has to say?

Y/n: Yeah, maybe a little bit.

Georgia: You should, and I think you know it.

Y/n: Yeah, seems that we'll see each other more often, the next few month.

Georgia: Apparently.

Lina: Georgia? Sorry to interrupt... Y/n Beckham, right?

Y/n: Yes

Lina: Nice to meet you, I'm Lina Magull.

Sarah: Sarah Zadrazil.

Y/n: Nice to meet you guys.

Lina: We have to go.

Georgia: See you.

Georgia hugs you one more time. And you watch them go back in the tunnel. Svenja passes next to you and give a little comment.

Svenja: Y/n, media want you, they have some questions for you.

Y/n: Thank you.

You join the media place, grab a mic and start your press point.

Media: Y/n, what a debut! Your first match under a Wolfsburg shirt. Congrats.

Y/n: Thank you so much.

Media: Can you tell us, where this performance is coming from? 5-0 against the Bayern Munich.

Y/n: Yeah, incredible result today but it's also a reflection of the team, of the desire and passion that these girls are driven by. Incredibly surprised the first day, incredibly amazed today.

Media: First match and you score a double.

Y/n: Yeah, pretty quickly in the match. I had the chance to be put in the best positions thanks to my teammates and score then my first two goals with Wolfsburg.

Media: Finally, you left Arsenal a few days ago for a loan with Wolfsburg, how did you approach those differences between these two clubs?

Y/n: Yeah, obviously it's two different types of clubs, not the same players, not the same style of play, not the same ambitions. It took me a little time to adapt but I was very quickly integrated by the rest of the team, it helped a lot, as did the confidence of the coach and the staff. Arsenal and Wolfsburg are not comparable but two enriching experiences.

Media: Is your journey with Arsenal done?

Y/n: No, I'm on loan here for the next 6 month and I'll go back at Arsenal after that.

Media: Thank you, Y/n, and once again, congratulation for the win.

Y/n: Thank you.

You leave and realize everyone has left the pitch, so you go back in the changing room. You look at your phone and see this missing voicemail from Leah and you rethink of what Georgia said to you earlier. You sigh a second, hesitate about what you should do, then take your phone and leave the changing room. Jill, confused about your behavior, follow you by a gaze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 344 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
44K 608 22
Valentina Hernandéz, daughter of FC Barça coach, Xavi Hernandez. She always kinda lived with the fact that she was famous, she was glad she could hav...